uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2010, 11:47 PM

Default The BARE Trio - Initial Success

The following is a Story about a Trio of novice superheroines who seem to win, most often by losing their costumes. They are based on actual members of my ENF club.

The hero's are:
G Spot - A Batman style crime fighter and Leader of the Trio
STG (See Through Girl) - The slightly flat chested hero who can only turn invisible if she is seen naked by a man, luckily for her he then passes out and experiences short term memory loss.
KS (Kick Shins) - An athletic hero from Down Under. She fights evil with her super soccer ball!

Enjoy and Comments Welcome,
IO
Old 08-09-2010, 11:48 PM

Default Part A

BARE Trio
“Initial Success”
By The IndianOutlaw

G Spot’s hips sauntered as she walked the halls for the BARE lair, this time with her head held just a little bit higher then one month before. Just over four weeks had passed since their evaluation by IndianOutlaw and the trio was starting to come together, no pun intended. Five successful missions, with only a minor loss of dignity and they were becoming a true force for good. G, the leader of the group was proud of how their team work was succeeding, and they even made the front page stopping a recent chain of liquor store robberies. G was very happy.

Today she made her way to the equipment room. Another large room in the cavernous lair. The walls were lined with all sorts of weaponry, from swords to guns to a few oddly shaped items she could not figure out how they worked, or what they were actually for. Inside, the bubbly Lacy was tinkering with a box of items. Today Lacy is wearing a fuzzy pink baby doll night gown, with fluff covering just the right areas. Her cat ears and cat tail made G think of an Anime Convention she once attended. With a low hum, Lacy was hard at work inspecting several objects she laid out on the table.
“Hi, G.” Lacy said.
“Hello Lacy. What have we here?”
“Well, you said you wanted to update your super hero tools. Well, I have prepared a few items which you may want to use.” Lacy grabbed the first item. It was long and slender, about 9 inches long and a couple inches wide. It had a rounded tip and a twist knob at the bottom. “Here.” She handed it to G.
“Oh my god, Lacy, not here!” She said putting it behind her back.
“Oh my, no, its not that.” Lacy blushed. “I keep one of those over here.” Opening a drawer, she pulled out one twelve inches long, a bit wider with a curved extension. “I call this one Tiger.” She smiled.
“Okay…” G returned.
“This is a special device.” Lacy put the original phallic symbol on the floor, pressed a small button, the tip opened and a long telescoping rod shot upwards to the ceiling. She then shook it firmly with both hands to show it was ridged and very strong. Immediately she did a full scissor spin, twisting upside down and landing gently upon the ground. Her baby doll outfit bunched around her neck, she was not wearing any undies. G looked on and thought “playboy wax.”
“Wow.”
“Wow, is right, this is not just great exercise. The extension can reach a twenty foot ceiling and supports up to 300 lbs. It comes in handy when you need a quick escape and only a pole will satisfy. I call it the Lacy Pole.” Lacy left the Lacy Pole, then picked up a small glasses box.
G Smiled. “What is this?” G picked up a thick bracelet with a series of LED lights.
“Well, as you know only X gene persons can enter the lair. This is how Norms can visit the Lair. They just snap it on and none of the alarm bells and whistles go off.”
“What Norms visit?” G asked, Lacy ignored the question.
“Finally we have the Change Cape.” Lacy held it up, but G was too busy just looking over her luscious body.
“Sorry, you were saying?”
“This is the Change Cape.” Lacy put it on, tied it around her neck and showed it off in a few modeling poses. “Watch this.” She now twirled the cape around her, covering her entire body below her waist. Then without braking stride, a “Click” sound was heard, she then opened the cape about 2 seconds later. She was no longer wearing the baby doll, she was wearing a dark red spandex shorts set with the picture of a little ghost on the right side. She reached into the cape and pulled out a red mask, placing it over her eyes. She was even wearing matching short boots and fish net stocking.
“Oh my god, you are the Cherry Spirit.” G was grinning even more.
“I was the Cherry Spirit, I am now just Indian’s assistant.”
“But you were great! You had a motorcycle and a great battle cry? What was it?”
“Through the wall and beyond.” Lacy said shyly.
“I loved it. That cape is really cool.”
“Yes it is.” Lacy opened the cape and pulled out her baby doll night gown to show where it is stored.

Just then Kick Shins ambled in, her shiny blue shorts and matching top, the click of her cleats on the floor always alerted everyone to her arrival.
“Buggers, anyone seen my ball?” KS asked admiring Lacy’s skin tight outfit and especially her hardened nipples.
“I think See Through Girl has it?” G replied.
“Great, I hope she washes it off this time.” KS looked at the cloak, then quickly sn*tched it up. “What’s this?” She wrapped it around her.
“Wait!” Lacy cried out. The familiar sounding ‘click” was heard as the expression on KS’s face changed.
“Bloody Hell.” She swallowed hard, then opened the cape. Her breasts came into view, her flat abs and her ‘in need of a trim’ private area was now on display. She snapped the cloak closed.
“Sorry,” Lacy said, “I didn’t reload the change pocket.” She now walked up to KS, refastened the collar and another “click” was heard. KS was now redressed.

See Through Girl, STG, now came running into the room!
“Everyone come quick, look who’s here!” She said extremely excited and out of breath. The four now filed out into the hall way, there at the end walking away was quite a sight.

Each recognized instantly the red calf high boots, the blue and white starred bloomers, the golden belt with the lasso attached, the red top and the dark hair. The perfect tan. G-Spot remembered she wanted to wear a tiara too but never found one quite right.
“What is she doing here?” G asked
“Trouble.” Lacy Mumbled.

Part I
Strange Bedfellows

Four ladies huddled around the outside of the office of their boss, The IndianOutlaw. Each pair of eyes looked thought the cracked opened door. Inside they could hear.

“You know you are not suppose to be here W.” The voice of Indian was heard.
“Believe me I would not come unless it was important.”
“What do you want.” He looked at a sparkle in her eye. “Besides that!” He scolded.
“He’s back.”
“Who’s back?”
“You know, him.” She tugged at her bustier.
“And what do you want from me, you’re a big girl.” IO swallowed knowing she took it two ways by the smile on her face.
“I cant go to the League with this, its way too embarrassing. I need your help, I need your team.”
“I have a new team now, they may not be up to the challenge.” Just then the balance of four sexy bodies fell off center, the door flung open and four costume clad heroines fell inward, bodies spilling onto the floor. Quickly the three leapt to their feet, dusting themselves, except for Lacy who was mostly rubbing her hands over her shapely figure in what appeared to not be a dusting effect.

W looked each of them over, taking a moment to stare at the chest area, finally she looked at her own DD’s and let out a little grin of pride then turned back to Indian.
“I am sorry, get your own team to help, we are still training.” Indian said with distain. She then looked at him, lowered her lip, as it began to quiver she seem to deliberately push her breasts together as she leaned forward with both hands on the desk.
“Please.” She replied softly. Indian rubbed his forehead for a moment, then looked again into her big blue eyes. He swallowed just.
“Alright, but don’t tell you know who.”

“Thank you.” She smiled a pearly white smile. Reaching between her sizable cleavage a note was produced.
“How many times have I told you to add a pocket, that’s just wrong.” Indian said averting his eyes.
“Here is the note, his demand is for delivery tomorrow. Fortunately the League is in Europe dealing with that Volcano.”
“Mole men?”
“Yes.”
“I thought so.”
“Look if the delivery is not made, he will detonate his bomb in downtown Amber City, and you know what that will do.”
“Wait, I thought he was still in jail from the last time?”
“Pardoned, seems he made a large contribution to the President.”
“Alright let me brief my team, meet them at city hall tomorrow at noon.”
“Thank you.” She leaned in for a kiss on his cheek, leaving a bright red lipstick mark. STG noticed the “innocent” kissed seemed to lingere a bit too long.

W began walking, sauntering away toward the three heroines and one retired hero. She stopped and looked at Lacy, still dressed in her red outfit.
“Cherry,” W smiled as she spoke directly to Lacy’s chest. “I haven’t seen you in a while, how have you been?”
“Good, I have a new master now.”
“I am happy for you.” W then circled her finger around the small ghost symbol on Lacy’s costume which happened to be on her breast, “let me know if that doesn’t work out will you.” W walked away, swaying her hips more deliberately, all four girls taking notice.

As W left the room the Trio shuffled toward Indian’s desk like young schoolgirls. Lacy just stood there with here eyes closed as if remembering a past memory, a very fond past memory.
“Boss! We get to work with her!” G spoke excitedly for the group.
“I guess so, I have some things to look into, meet me back here at 3 for a briefing.”

The girls headed out, STG grabbed Lacy by her arm, jerking her out of the daydream and pulling her into the hall, there the Trio surrounded her.
“What is up with IO and W?” G requested forcefully.
“Yea, spill the beans girl.” KS demanded.

Part II
Encounters

Lacy took a deep breath.
“IndianOutlaw was once a member of the League.” A collective hush fell. Each lady wanted secretly to join the League but only the best of the best get that job, and that speedy guy too. “You might say W and IO have a history together.”
“Go on woman.” STG was anxious.
“You didn’t hear this from me but rumor has it IO was her first.”
“IndianOutlaw popped W’s cherry!” STG caught herself.
“Well, yes, if you put it that way. The two were quite an item but they ended up breaking up, it was messy. To make matters worse, IO married a norm and she and the other hero’s in the League didn’t like that.”
“Is that why he is no longer with them?” KS asked
“No, there were other reasons but W has never seemed to have gotten over it. She has only been here twice before. Each time it was very messy.” Lacy leaned in to the three. “To be honest I don’t think IO ever got over her completely.”
“I can understand.” G now launched into her own daydream.

Later…

Three pm came quickly. This was one time in which IO found his entire troop arrive for the briefing before he did.
“Alright ladies, good to see you here. Lets begin.” IO held in his hand a remote, pushed a few buttons and the 210 inch plasma lit up. “This is Samuel Goldstein, aka…”
“The Evil Designer.” G said aloud.
“Yes, The Evil Designer. A few years ago he orchestrated stealing all the clothes from Fashion Week, leaving 150 models completely naked on national TV. A few years later he designed a dress, so popular nearly everyone purchased one. Then after one hour exposure to direct sunlight on Summer Solstice, the dress became completely see through. The Presidents’ daughters at the time were humiliated as they were wearing them.”
“I thought he was in jail.”
“He was, he got out.” IO clicked the next slide and a newspaper headline appeared. “W brought him to justice, during which the two fell from a hotel window. As she hung there he clung to her legs. When he tried to climb up he slipped, grabbing her waist band and pulling her bloomers down as he fell to the lot below. Leaving W bottomless and very red faced.”
“I remember that photo,” STG said, “I always thought that was a hoax, someone Photo Shopped it.”
“No, I assure you it was not.” IO shrugged, then spoke under his breath. “I always told her she needed to wear underwear.” He spoke up again. “Anyway the police caught him. Since then he has been obsessed with collecting super heroine costumes. He delivered this note,” a note was handed to G. “he has sworn to get the rest of W’s outfit. Tomorrow he has threatened to release a toxic gas downtown at city hall, this gas will…” G Screamed!
“What?!” KS looked at the fear on G’s face. She was handed the note and her face went blank. She handed the note to STG.
“Oh My God!” STG looked like she was going to cry.
“Believe me this is no joke. I assure you he is serious.” IO said sternly.
“He can’t!” KS cried.
“He will. Once the gas is released it will alter the pigment in every woman’s outfit turning it burnt orange with green polka dot.”
“That is inhuman.” G pounded her fist.
“Trust me, he can and will do it. He says he will not if W gives him her costume. We cannot let that happen.”
“What do we do?” STG asked.
“See Lacy before you leave, she needs to modify your outfits.”

The Day

The BARE Trio arrived at Amber City Hall. All clad in their updated uniforms provided by Lacy. The costumes were essentially the same, slightly better tailoring, plus each now had a metallic lettering spelling
“BARE” on the side.

The hall had been evacuated, as had the surrounding blocks. The police set up a perimeter, keeping the general public out of harm’s way. The three stood on the upper level, overlooking the main foyer of the hall, the city seal covering most of the center floor. W joined them.
“Ladies, good to see you.” W walked toward them. G and STG noticed a bit of a nipple peeking out the top of her top.
“We are here, how do you want to handle this?” G, normally the leader of the group, decided to step aside to allow this A list hero to take command.
“G, you and I will stand up here. You two will hide behind the pillars on the first level. When he show’s himself we jump down and apprehend him.” The ladies left to take up their positions.

Standing out of sight G looked W up and down. She loved the outfit W wore. It was simple an elegant. The long legs seemed to go on forever. The exposed skin, perfect tan, sd her DD boobs seemed so smooth looking. Secretly she wanted a tiara.
“So I understand you and IO used to be an item.”
“Excuse me.” W returned.
“You know, between us girls.” G was fishing for gossip.
“That is ancient history.”
“You know I have always wondered, what is his superpower?”
“He hasn’t told you? I guess it’s better you don’t know.”
“It must be something pretty good, I mean he was a member of the League at one time. Why did he leave?”
“Lets just say you don’t get into a fist fight with Soup and get to stay in the League for very long.”
“A fist fight with him! Oh my Lord!”
“Shhh, something is happening…”

The main doors of the Amber City Hall opened. In walked with a confident stride walked a fashionably dressed man. On either side stood two equally well dressed, evening gown wearing waifs. These girls were very skinny, super model skinny. He stopped, his walking cane with giant diamond tip clicking on the floor.
“I am here, where is my ransom!” The Evil Designer called out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2010, 11:49 PM

Default Part B

Part III
Attack! (Kinda)

With perfect timing, Kick Shins in her blue soccer outfit, ball in arm jumped out, next to her strutting out came See Through Girl in her form fitting green mini dress. W and G jumped from the balcony and landed next to them. All four struck the “kick ass” hero pose. From above they made a perfect post card image as the four stood directly on the city seal. W spoke firmly.
“Give up Evil Designer, we are here to take you back to jail.”
“Oh my goodness, you brought some friends with you. Lets see.” He walked over to each of them. You must be See Through Girl, I usually don’t like green but you make it work. Kick Shins, I love the blue, but I would add maybe a dash of another color, perhaps some red or soft pink perhaps. G Spot, chick, your outfit is perfect. Black and Golden and so well tailored, you have to tell me who designed it for you. Ah, my old friend. I never grow tired of the Red White and Blue, with just the touch of gold. Not many can make a tiara and bondage bracelets work, but you do. Did I tell you how much I miss the old eagle on the chest, the W just seems self serving. Oh well, I guess I can add all of your clothes to my collection. Please take them off now.” He said smugly.
“I think you have this wrong. I and my Waifs have you surrounded.” G Spot grinned as she spoke.
“Give up peacefully, or do we have to get tough.” KS said hoping for the latter.
“Give up, why on earth would I do that? Especially since you ladies are in no position to do anything.” He grinned. The ladies looked puzzled, the W noticed it first. Then G and so on.
“I cant move my feet!” W called.
“I cant move mine either.” G said, the other ladies were trying desperately to lift theirs but unable to. “What the Hell!”
“That’s correct ladies, I treated the floor with a special stick-um. My own special concoction. It was designed to keep my models bikini tops from slipping, but once applied it never seemed to unstick. Now are you going to strip or do we have to…” the two stick figure henchwomen pointed spray cans at the four, “add a little orange and green polka dots? Oh and did I mention these cans will alter skin color too?” He let out an evil laugh, which echoed well in the hall.

Each lady panicked, even W. However, the girls had a small secret. For the past few months they had not only sync their monthly friend, they had developed a sense of what each was thinking. G Spot snapped her fingers, pointed to their feet. Instantly they each had untied or unzipped their shoes and jumped in the air, landing freely onto a non-sticky treated area of the floor. W picked up on this too, she was last but still, now she joined them in her panty hosed feet. The four scattered, bare footed; it was time for plan B.

G and W ran down the main hall toward the mayor’s office. STG and KS headed for the council chamber. One waif following each, armed with a spray can.

STG and KS entered the main council chamber, closing the door each looked for some cover.
“don’t worry, I planned for this!” STG called out. A few seconds later the chamber doors opened again: enter Waif number 1. She was shaking the can and making evil eyes. As she stepped before the main podium where average citizens aired their grievances; Kick Shins stood. Turning toward her, the Waif pointed the can, then her eyes rolled back in her head as a large book, appearing to float by itself, struck her on the head. She fell unconscious.
“STG, how did you turn invisible?” Said the confuse KS.
“Simple, I saved an intern.” At the back of the room lay an unconscious male intern who was lured by one extremely sexy women in green to remain in the building. Little did he know he was being used as a tool, as most men best used for, STG decided. She had stood before him, stripped off her green dress and he got a view of absolute heaven. That is before he passed out allowing her to turn invisible. Too bad he will not remember what happened and why he has such a goofy smile on his face. The now see through hero and her soccer clad friend sped off to fight more evil doers.

W and G ran down the long corridor toward the mayor’s office. There they found the door locked. Before G could pull her lock pick and get to work, Waif 2 appeared. The hall was narrow. There was only one exit, the mayor’s office and it was locked. W held up her bracelets but each lady knew they could only stop bullets, not aerosol. An evil smirk fell on the skinny evil woman’s face, which was hard to tell with all the Botox. As she closed the gap, she pointed the spray can directly at the two heroines. W wanted to close her eyes, she didn’t want to become orange, with green polka dots. Then a long, tubular object shot across the hall, struck the can directly and it exploded in the Waif’s hand. A cloud of mist surrounded her as she fell to the floor.

As the smoke cleared, the Waif lay on the floor, her outfit, her face, arms and legs were all colored burnt orange with green polka dots. G retracted the Lacy Pole. W looked at G and smiled, she took the pole from her hand and admired it.
“Do you think I could borrow that sometime, ah, you know for crime fighting.” W said humbly. However with no time to lose, G just ignored her and began to pick the office lock. W looked around, but ended up putting the Lacy Pole between her boobs, no pickets you know.

After a few minutes all four heroines met up in the mayor’s office.
“Are we all ready?” STG spoke from her still invisible state.

The door opened. In strutted the very dapper Evil Designer.
“Well ladies, I see you have bested my Waifs.” He said.
“I cant believe people really talk that way.” KS said in her Australian accent.
“You get used to it after a while.” W returned.
“Ladies, I only need three more.” ED smiled as he now held up STG’s green dress. “It seems someone forgot to pick this up.” It was now at this moment STG became visible. Her smaller chest was in full view. Her landing strip visible for all to see. She gasped, crouched to the floor and covered herself with her hands. “Now ladies, as I asked before, kindly strip please, I don’t have all day you know. Or should I turn the whole city into a fashion faux pas?” He held up a black box, complete with antenna and big red button.

Part IV
Gotcha (Kinda)

The desk phone rang, KS leaned back and pushed the speaker button. The familiar voice of Lacy was heard.
“Good news ladies, while you distracted him, I managed to disarm all his bombs. No Bravo specials coming to Amber City this week.”
“Well, it looks like you have lost, Evil Designer.” W grinned as his face went blank.
“You haven’t won yet!” He pulled out a roll of retractable measuring tape. Like a whip, it shot toward G, wrapping around her legs, she flipped to the floor. Nearly at the same time, he tossed a hand full of sewing needles, very large sewing needles at KS. Her clothes and thus her body were now pinned to the wall.
“You forgot about me!” W leaped toward him. He dodged her first, uncharacteristically slow move, as she now stood with her back toward him he produced a wooden yard stick and smacked or hind end. W let out a yelp, G was not sure if it were a bad yelp or good yelp, it seemed more good to her. As W turned, he pointed the yard stick toward her cleavage, like a sword. She just looked at him and laughed. “What are you going to do with that?”

The Evil Designer grinned. Gently, with no force at all he poked it between her breasts. This activated the Lacy Pole, it now shot up to the ceiling, imbedding itself in the marble, the other end shot down her bloomer leg, doing the same in the floor tearing a nice hole in her panty hose. She was trapped by a pole. Wasting no time, he now pulled out what looked like a grenade from his pocket and hooked it to her golden belt.
“Ladies, now unless you want W to turn orange, I suggest you fill my request.” KS now pulling herself free of the wall joined the now back on her feet G. STG was still crouching, totally naked, totally embarrassed on the floor.

G was the first. She pulled her shoulder straps down, not smiling, her perky boobies were now free and out for the world to see. Her nips were very excited. She let the bottom of her costume drop as she stood there, no visible hair below her neck. She tried to cover her private area with her hand as she tossed the costume at his feet.

Kick Shins pulled down her shorts. Luckily she trimmed to a V from the day before, again no one understands why she doesn’t wear panties. Crossing her arms she pulled her shirt over her head. A black sports bra was all that remained between air and her C cups.

“I want it all.” The Evil Designer demanded. KS crossed her arm and tossed the bra at his face. She pulled off each sock revealing her green painted toe nails. Oddly the same green as See Through Girls outfit. The BARE Trio was standing, two standing and covering, one crouching and covering before the bad guy. “OK W, I believe it is your turn.”

Running out a noticeably unguarded side door, the Evil Designer, one Waif with a large goose egg on her head and another Waif covered in Orange and Green ran toward their own secret lair on the outskirts of town. Back in the Mayor’s office stood four exceptionally beautiful, completely naked ladies. The Trio stealing glances at W’s DD chest and W really enjoying the fact she as more shapely than the three. Each formed their own fantasy.

After fifteen naked minutes and one very interesting conversation later, the phone rang, it was Lacy.
“How did it go?” Lacy asked
“About what you would expect.” G replied.
“So you are all naked then.” Lacy stated.
“As the day we were born.” STG said.
“Well, a bit more developed than that.” KS spoke looking directly at W’s body.
“Indian has arranged for a helicopter pick up on the roof.”

A few minutes after four naked women climbed the stairs they boarded a helicopter. Inside, as it took off, they found the IndianOutlaw at the controls.
“Welcome aboard ladies.” He tried to avert his eyes, but it was difficult as W sat in the copilots seat, choosing not to cover herself.
“What do you say we drop these three off and find some tropical island?” W pushed her naked tits against IO’s arm.
“I say, pass.” As he handed her a golden belt and lasso. “Missing these.”

Back at the BARE Lair, the four naked ladies were wearing blankets. IO was trying desperately not to look at them, which was difficult with W constantly “dropping” her cover and having to pick it up, without bending at the knees.
“I don’t get it?” KS asked.
“Simple,” W responded. “ED wanted our clothing. He would stop at nothing to get it. This way we get a little revenge, right G.”
“G, I think there has been enough time, care to do the honors?” IO pointed to the large button on his desk.

The two Waifs stood next to the Evil designer in his lair. They stood before a large glass showcase. In it was a mannequin wearing W’s complete outfit, with a spare pair of blue starred bloomers on the side. As he stepped back to admire the entire room now lit up. In similar showcases were KS’s, STG’s and G’s outfits. Beyond them were various other super hero clothing. A cat outfit, a bunch of black spandex, mini skirts, shorts, crop tops and so on. Each depicted in the way the original owner would wear them. His collection seemed complete. But something odd was now happening. The little letters “BARE” on three of the new outfits he acquired today began to blink. Then smoke. The with little warning they made a popping sound, letting a spectrum of light shower the entire room.
“What was that?” ED said as he took a close look at G’s costume.

Then, before he could take another breath, G’s costume seemed to disintegrate into dust. This was followed by STG’s, then KS’s. The three looked at each other, ED looked as if he were going to cry. Then he looked, W’s patriotic attire fell to dust on the floor of the showcase. Now one by one each outfit in his collection followed. “No!” He cried. But there was nothing he could do. The Waif’s looked at each other, their red gowns just fell to dust, their thin bodies left totally naked. Each screamed and ran from the room.

The Evil Designer now walked between the show cases of naked mannequins, piles of dust at their feet. He didn’t notice his own clothes had also disintegrated. The naked man, with spray tan lines, just sobbed openly. No only did this little trick destroy his entire collection of stolen hero costumes, and strip him and his henchwomen, he would find out every piece of material in his entire lair was turned to dust.

Epilogue.

As the BARE Trio redressed in the locker room, each wanted to get clothes back and return to Indian and W. All W did was spin and her clothes returned, which is a sight firmly engraved in everyone’s mind. Then Lacy came running in.
“Ladies, I think you should stay here.” She said with concern in her voice.
“Why?” G replied only to see a female figure walk passed the locker-room door and down the hall. The girls, now dressed filed out pushing past Lacy. They looked on as a thin, well dressed woman headed toward Indian’s office. Each lady immediately noticed she was wearing a large blinking bracelet. G recognized it as similar to the one in Lacy’s lab.
“Josette.” Lacy muttered under her breath.

Before the four could make it half way to Indian’s office, very loud shouting was heard. Most of it was in French. The next scene was W running from the office as a high heeled foot kicked her in the ass. She walked away very disheveled, rubbing her recently booted fine ass. The office door was slammed. More yelling in French was heard, then silence. The BARE Trio all huddled at the door, trying to listen. Lacy tried to pull them away.
“Ladies, we need to leave.” Lacy said.
“Why, what are they saying?” KS asked G who all knew was better at eavesdropping.
“It sounds like mumbling, I think they are fighting, but not very loudly. I can hear a few words, some in French, but I cant make them out. It appears there is a struggle, perhaps he has to.” Then her eyes opened up wide. She pulled away from the door. “Lacy’s right, ladies lets go now.”

As Lacy and G pulled them away, STG asked in her innocent tone.
“Why, are they fighting? Is everything ok?” KS, who now got it, looked her in the face.
“My friend they are doing the opposite of fighting.”
“What’s the opposite of fighting?” STG said still confused. G whispered into her ear. “Oh my!”

The End.

For more Trio Adventures please visit (All Free)
http://grou.ps/littlemisscutie
OR
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/58894.html

Thanks,
IO
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 09:01 PM

Default Cherry Spirit

A Cherry Spirit story has been posted at my web site (see above), please comment and encourage the author to post here as well.

IO

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1