Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2009, 04:16 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,284 Times in 3,811 Posts

Hi PWG2, I realise that most of the members here are not based in the UK, however I think it is worth giving out this info, even if we just get one set of 'original' photos from the 2009 UK rides.

How many time a year do young ladies (and even more men!) expose themselves fully in a very public place in broad daylight, where taking photos is pretty much expected (within reason). I am now not able to make it myself to a ride this year, so am relying on others to 'flood Flikr' with great photos!
Old 05-26-2009, 10:33 AM

Default Other saturday rides...

If you cannot make it London, there are some smaller regional rides on Saturday 13th too this year. I do not really think that these are worth travelling miles to see, but if you live locally, why not check them out.

Sheffield, Yorkshire

time of ride T.B.A.!!

Location... Endcliffe Park

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x...rchp=id s.srf

This ride was almost exclusively male last year, but (as they are secretive) who knows what they will get this year! Full nudity the normal dress for this ride.

Cardiff, Wales

Another new ride in 2008 (37 riders, mixed) hoping to double in size this year. Full nudity is permitted.

Map of start...
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=CF10+3NP&t=h

Full route...

Cardiff World Naked Bike Ride 2009 - Route

Assembly Point - Cathays Park - Grassed area adjacent to the University Main Building (bounded by Park Place and Museum Avenue).

Setting off at 4PM - Form up on the path facing Museum Avenue. Left into Museum Avenue.

Museum Avenue, City Road, left into King Edward VII Avenue. Gorsedd Gardens Road, right into Park Place. Greyfriars Street, the Friary, right into Queens Street. St. John Street, Working Street, Tthe Hayes, Hayes Bridge Road, Bute Street, Herbert Street, Lloyd George Avenue. Onto cycle path (left hand pavement) after Hemingway Road.

Over crossing to pass in front of Millennium Centre, to the rear of the Pier Head Building, pause in front of the Senedd.

Set off along the front of the Pier Head Building, returning past the front of the Millennium Centre. Left across the forecourt to the crossing giving access to the westbound carriageway of Lloyd George Avenue. Across the crossing and north up Lloyd George Avenue. Left into Herbert Street, ahead into Callaghan Square, St. Mary Street, High Street, Castle Street, Cowbrdge Road East. Onto the cycle path (left hand pavement) over Cardiff Bridge, concluding in Sophia Gardens.

Photo of Cardiff 2008 below, mainly naked men and topless women, worth looking out for if you are in the area.

Endinburgh, Scotland

Thanks to stupid local laws, even topless is not agreed with the local police!!
Here is a the info page, just for completeness!!

http://wiki.worldnakedbikeride.org/wiki/Edinburgh
Attached Thumbnails
2590549297_332134cf0b_b.jpg  
Old 05-26-2009, 10:45 AM

Thanked 1,095 Times in 90 Posts

My gf and I were out shopping in London last year when we were pleasantly surprised by the WNBRiders!

We stood around and watched them all ride by... it must have taken over half an hour for them all to ride by, so we saw a LOT of flesh that afternoon! My gf was especially excited by the sight of so many cocks of different shapes and sizes AND all the bare boobs too, the naughty girl, haha

Now if only I could convince her to join in this year...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobbobson222 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 11:10 AM

Default Best for last! Brighton on Sunday 14th June

Moved from its normal date this year (to allow London riders to ride twice) the Brighton (East Sussex) ride is (IMHO) the best ride, both for watching and riding in. A great seaside resort with a very liberal attitude to nudity!

Date: Sunday 14 June 2009
Time: 12 noon

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...05155&z=2&ar=Y

Schedule: Bike/body decoration and lunch from 12 noon, Assembly 1pm, Ride starts 1.30pm, Finishes around 4pm

Route: Route map showing start, end and rest points. The route goes via central Brighton and Hove, past a number of local attractions (Brighton Pier, The Royal Pavilion, the seafront etc), before finishing at Black Rock naturist beach where we can have a post-ride swim and picnic.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...a0ed7 677b1e7

Facebook link

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4616787846

2008 saw over 400 people cycle through the streets of Brighton at Saturday lunchtime. To allow less congestion (because of huge numbers expected) and to allow London riders to take the train to Brighton, Sunday afternoon is the new date.

This ride stops twice (see route map link) allowing even pedestrian spectators to see the ride stationary in at least two places.

In addition, it ends on the famous town 'Nudist Beach' where a party and picnic are planned if the weather is kind. Full nudity is allowed and last year about 30% of the riders went fully naked and almost every women was at least topless. The ride grew by more than 50, as cyclists stripped off in the street to join in. Brighton is really the UK's San Fransisco (liberal with a large gay population) so the young people of the city tend to be a trendy crowd, with less inhibitions than most of the UK. Thre is a very student (both UK and visiting language school pupils from overseas) population, so it is often the ride with the lowest average age!

So far (on Facebook alone!!!!!) over 400 people have said that they will or may attend, twice the level of last year.

For those of you who just want to see some more (original) pics, here are some from last year...
Attached Thumbnails
SSL26658.JPG   SSL26663.JPG  

SSL26704.JPG  

Last edited by dognheat; 04-21-2022 at 11:06 PM. Reason: *****PHOTO(S) REMOVED BY REQUEST*****
Old 05-26-2009, 11:19 AM

Thanked 58,025 Times in 2,592 Posts

bloody'ell Pedro, with the vast amount of detailed info you've posted, this thread deserves to get stickyed to the top.!!
Until the end of the events at least.. Great work mate!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sal32 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 06:04 AM

Thanked 1,080 Times in 136 Posts

I agree. Loved Brighton pics last yr.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sooty1119 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 05:47 PM

Hmm,over 3000 members have looked at this thread (or perhaps 10 members 300 times) and nobody has yet offered to help take some photos! I am still hoping though!

Perhaps you could all sit and pray for a wonderful hot and sunny weekend, that would at least doubl the turnout!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 06:14 PM

Shameless bump, can anybody spend a few minutes of their time to cover any of these rides for me?
Old 06-02-2009, 06:59 PM

Thanked 56,806 Times in 818 Posts

I will be riding the London one for the third time. Agreed that the problem photographers are at the start of the ride at the changing/painting areas. Just be sensible. Get naked yerself and be a part of it! Great fun and a truly awesome atomsphere.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1Mnue1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,738 Times in 6,172 Posts

I ran across some buzz in the UK WNBR yahoo group talking about an "in-ride photography collective" - presumably a group of people riding together who are also there to take photos. Pedro, do you know about this? It may be useful to know who/where these people are in the ride. For one, they may be able to tip you off to the presence of outstanding "subjects" (kind of like when you're on a nude beach on the west coast US and way off in the distance you see a group of mexican guys crouched low at the back of the beach..)

Klondike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023