Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2009, 04:27 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,283 Times in 3,811 Posts
Default WNBR UK 2009

Your country (and this forum) needs you!!!

Hi guys, Generalisimo Pedro here asking for help!

You lovers of public nudity have seen and loved the photos taken by Klondike or gathered by the 'special interest group in public nudity' of members in the Bay to Breakers post.

Well, next month 12-14th June (all around the world, but always well attended in the UK) is the annual WNBR (World Naked bike Ride) and I would like to use this thread as a way of ensuring that every nude/topless lady (and we are talking about some seriously gorgeous girls much of the time) is captured for posterity on this forum.

Over the next few days, I will be posting details about the dates, sites and routes of all the main UK rides.

If you have enjoyed my 'beach' shots, now is the time to 'pay me back' by attending (without being intrusive in any way) the UK rides, with your digital camera.

From the forums around on these rides, record numbers of people have signed up to ride, with full nudity now permitted on all rides in the UK, except Scotland!!!

Keep a look out for details soon, to make some dates in your diaries! If you plan on attending, please PM me and I can include you in any additional correspondance and advice.

Let's show San Fransisco a thing or two about public nudity, all we need is a warm weekend (this is where things may go a bit wrong) and british girls seem to their shed inhibitions (for a cause) very easily indeed.

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 05-24-2009 at 04:32 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2009, 07:00 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,734 Times in 6,172 Posts

Are you going to try and restrict this thread to JUST UK ride pics, Pedro? Or are all pics worldwide welcome?

Portland boasts an expected turnout of 3000 this year. THats an awfull lot of topless and nude babes I gotta catch! My blood pressure is rising just thinking about it..

Klondike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2009, 01:54 PM

Hi Klondike, I will cover the UK rides on this thread, why not set up a sister post for Portland and any info you have for other US based rides. There are 100s of cameras snapping these events, lets try and cover as many bases as wecan this year. I am aiming to cover two, but will not say which until nearer the time
Old 05-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,734 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Hi Klondike, I will cover the UK rides on this thread, why not set up a sister post for Portland and any info you have for other US based rides. There are 100s of cameras snapping these events, lets try and cover as many bases as wecan this year. I am aiming to cover two, but will not say which until nearer the time
Ok, I'll let you police submissions and be the point man here. and I'll post any UK pics I find in this thread.

The wiki site now has an expanded "photography policy" statement covering all rides (noting exceptions where applicable). i found it interesting to read. There is a sentence on how to handle aggressive photogs, which includes suggesting taking pics of him and uploading so as to discourage and embarrass him. I have to admit, that could be pretty effective. Anyway, but the right to takes pics is reafirmed, and it hints that riders are naive to show up not understanding this. The only thing i didn't understand is that it says "Participants have the right to not grant you permission to take their pic". Well, then don't ask!! I mean, its polite to do so, but if asking is like granting them some legal authority to deny photography........!! Authority that they don't have otherwise..... I know its a courtesy, but I guess I don't quite understand the legal grounds..

Ok, enough for now....

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 05-24-2009 at 02:16 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2009, 05:17 PM

I would prefer co-ordinate rather than police Klondike, but I agree with the principle.

The photography 'code' you mentioned has been in force since 2006 in London and adopted elsewhere.

Here are some guidelines I use.....

The thing to stress is NEVER intrude into the 'personal space' of the riders. With any modern compact camera, it is possible to get nice shots from some distance (just like my beach stuff) without getting into the riders 'zone of comfort'.

NEVER take shots of them undressing (unless you are some way away, and unobtrusive) and unless you look like a press guy, do not try to get poses yourself. I sometimes join in a posed session, from the sidelines though!
Best Place......
The best place to get shots is the start or finish (these giant rides always back up at these stages and riders have little choice but to pass the crowd slowly. I have ridden 3 times and girls who are very 'twitchy' at the start are often the ones who loose all inhibitions (on more than one occasion removing panties in the middle of the street) once the 'spirit' of the ride takes them over. Many of these girls are young 18-19 y.o. college students and when they see their mates stripping fully, peer pressure and adrenaline take over.

Ultimate Place.....
The very best place to take photos is to strip off and ride yourself BTW, I realise that some members may concider that a 'step to far', but once on the ride, you can take as many shots as you want and nobody will care. It is the attitude of the fully clothed (middle aged) males who shove a camera at a newly naked female that cause what few problems there are.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:53 PM

Default Manchester Ride Friday 12th June 2009

Here is the sort of guide I can offer to those of you in the north west of the UK.

This ride is one of the smaller rides but always has at least 3 or 4 very nice fully naked ladies amongst the 30 odd riders of the past few years. It takes place on the Friday evening of WNBR weekend.

Here are the start details....
Date: Friday, June 12, 2009
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Street: Oxford Road
City/Town: Manchester, United Kingdom

Here is a link to a map of the start area.......

hxxp://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Oxford+Road%2C+Manchester%2C+Unit ed+Kingdom

Here is the Facebook site which give more info and you can keep an eye out on the M/F riders who say they are riding. In the past these figures have been quite accurate.

hxxp://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=86110074440

And to finish today, here some of my favourite shots from Manchester in 2007 and 2008. The lady taking the photo is one of the organisers and the cute 'bear' girl from 2008 is also planning on riding again this year.
Attached Thumbnails
537306890_47f7bc35ef_o.jpg   2577526349_bb08b71cfa_o.jpg  

2581459694_0660b21cd4_b.jpg   2581514484_75677fb1de_o.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 10-21-2018 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:20 PM

Default York WNBR

I am listing these rides is date order, so here is another early evening ride, and a well established one too.

Time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
City/Town: York, United Kingdom

facebook site...
hxxp://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=101489836248

Downloadable maps of York city centre can be found here:

hxxp://www.visityork.org/information/maps.aspx

Here are some photos from the York ride 2008 to see what you likely to miss by not attending. The ride normally attracts about 50 odd riders.
Attached Thumbnails
2570565721_33b46c344a_b.jpg   2570592565_9640d0f927_b.jpg  

2571399870_e54455c6f3_b.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 10-21-2018 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:33 PM

Default Southampton ride

Moving to the far south of the UK for the last Friday ride, however this one is much bigger than the last two. The size is partly because it is near (and organised by people involved with) the local university. This year they are hoping to top 200 riders!

Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: East side of Southampton Common near Highfield / Omdurman
Street: SO17 1BF
City/Town: Southampton, United Kingdom

map...
hxxp://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=SO17+1BF%2C+Southampton%2C+United +Kingdom

This ride forms up in a park and then rides through the main shopping precinct, it normally takes about an hour to complete the course. Body painting is very popular on this ride, with some of the schemes quite stunning, as you can see below these ladies were happy to pose, if asked nicely!! A BBQ is planned after the ride, but unless the day is VERY HOT do not expect the riders to stay naked for long after the event.

Some great Southampton shots from last year......
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 10-21-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:57 PM

Default The BIG ONE!!!

Moving on to Saturday (if anybody is actually reading this?????) we have the biggest ride in world (in daylight at least) LONDON.

The organisers are aiming at 1500 riders this year (although the late starting facebook site does not reflect this) and normally about 30-40% are fully naked. The assembly area in Hyde Park was a good place to take pictures, but some 'rude photographers' have forced the organisers to establish a more private area for undressing and bodypainting.

I would avoid this area (unless you are riding) and take your shots as the ride leaves or rturns to the park. The congestion means that nobody can ride at any speed! The ride passes right through the main area of the western central section of the city including crossing the Thames! Due to its size, it often grinds to halt in very busy streets!!!

Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009
Time: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Location: South-east corner of Hyde Park, by the Achilles statue
Street: Hyde park Corner
City/Town: London, United Kingdom

hxxp://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Hyde+park+Corner%2C+London%2C+Uni ted+Kingdom

More info...

hxxp://wiki.worldnakedbikeride.org/wiki/London

Here are some London shots from the past, the bottom two show just how the ride can grind to a standstill in a busy shopping street.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 10-21-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:44 AM

Thanked 30,300 Times in 854 Posts
Default I am giving this thread the attention it deserves ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Moving on to Saturday (if anybody is actually reading this?????)
Damn right, I am reading this. Now, I can't make it to these events, but I certainly appreciate the images from them. I will try and do my part by searching the net.

Cheers

pennywiseguy2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pennywiseguy2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s