Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,738 Times in 6,172 Posts

This girl deserves some type of lifetime acheivement award from OCC. At first, i somehow assumed she was British. It just seemed to make sense. But then to my surprise she was actually from the US and the type of girl you could have easily gone to school with. I can picture fellow students drooling over these, going - "OMG, why did she have to go halfway around the world to get naked?" But anyway.......great, original thread!

And if she can't continue to afford trips to Africa but still wants to get primal and naked, she can always join the mud people every year at OCF. I'll personally invite her - she'd be the star of the show....

cheers,

Klondike
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 12:35 AM

Thanked 2,281 Times in 82 Posts

Well put Klondike.

It's not just the nudity that appeals to me but the whole scenario.

I personally find contrasts very sexy, and this is about as contrasting you can get. White, black, modern, primitive.

I remember reading about a british reality show where a family had to go live with natives and there was a blurb about how the teenage girl was embarassed because she had to go topless to live with the tribe. I looked all over for a clip or photos but I didn't find any. This is pretty close to what I had imagined.

I'm glad you all like it, I feel indebted for all the great pics and clips I've seen from oneclickchicks so I'm glad I was able to find something good to share with everyone here.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yh200 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 12:57 AM

Thanked 58,025 Times in 2,592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yh200 View Post
Well put Klondike.

I remember reading about a british reality show where a family had to go live with natives and there was a blurb about how the teenage girl was embarassed because she had to go topless to live with the tribe. I looked all over for a clip or photos but I didn't find any. This is pretty close to what I had imagined.
I think that reality show your talking about was here in Aus.. (or they could've copied it from the brits?)

It had 3 families going to 3 different tribes and they all had to pass tasks, etc
for memory.. thier were 2 families with teenage daughters..one kept covering up but the other didn't always
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sal32 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 01:06 AM

Default more about Haley Koch

The exploits of Haley Koch is attracting a huge buzz on the internet. take this ten page thread for example:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=597714

NOTE: Stormfront.org is a white supremacist website!!

Seems her fierce liberalism and embracing of non-white cultures has infuriated white supremacists as you can see in the thread. There is a lot of name calling - Lezzie, Jew, etc and its a bit ugly. She is an activist involved in a lot of left causes, has been arrested for such, and is currently in danger of losing her sholarship.

Check it out. THen consider whether what she did by getting tribal was exploitive given her commitment to race issues, etc in the US. Seems to be a genuine fascination with tribal culture, not desecration or mockery. I can't argue whether or not she has a huge ego too - perhaps so, but I don't think that necessarily implicates her in any crime against sacred ritual.

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 05-07-2009 at 01:12 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 01:49 AM

Thanked 2,281 Times in 82 Posts

You're right it was Australian. I remember now.

Yeah I saw that forum when I googled her, I avoided reading it because it is a hate site.

She got arrested for being in a protest of Tom Tancredo former presidential candidate and might lose her scholarship. As revenge some conservative blogger started a blog about her and posted her topless pics to embarass her.

I was going to mention this earlier but I didn't want this thread to degenerate into political talk and get off-track of the very sexy pics. But oh well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yh200 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
You're right it was Australian. I remember now.

Yeah I saw that forum when I googled her, I avoided reading it because it is a hate site.

She got arrested for being in a protest of Tom Tancredo former presidential candidate and might lose her scholarship. As revenge some conservative blogger started a blog about her and posted her topless pics to embarass her.

I was going to mention this earlier but I didn't want this thread to degenerate into political talk and get off-track of the very sexy pics. But oh well.
I didn't actually realise it was a white supremacist site until after I posted the link. All I noticed were some negative comments, but I didn't read very far.

I just thought it would be interesting to know more about her. The controversy adds intrigue and fills out the picture. But yeah, some do not like my texting so much. I have a hard time sometimes resisting getting involved in
issues. I use to spend quite a bit of time in political forums, mixing things up. So....but back to the pics?

sounds good to me....

Klondike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 02:48 AM

Thanked 58,025 Times in 2,592 Posts

just one more thing
found this
Quote:
"As soon as we walked away, a police officer who had been lurking near us approached and placed her(Haley) under arrest. She was handcuffed and forced to stand there for several minutes before being walked away", said a classmate *****
When Haley demanded why she was being arrested, the officer refused to inform her.
She was humiliated: forced to stand there naked in front of her class in handcuffs for several minutes before being taken away for questioning.
ok i added the naked bit ...
but hey, after viewing those African pics it's hard not to form that image in your head !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sal32 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 03:24 AM

Thanked 2,407 Times in 106 Posts

wow, wow, wow, incredible find!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to higeek2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 03:26 AM

Thanked 30,300 Times in 854 Posts

Quote:
Hit the motherlode!!
I just have to say THANKS! Clicking on the thanks button just doesn't seem enough. This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen!!

pennywiseguy2

Oh, and did I mention, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to pennywiseguy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 03:38 AM

Thanked 41,765 Times in 1,669 Posts

Wow, Haley is a bad, bad girl. In addition to posting photos of herself with her top off, she also likes getting arrested.

Actually, the arrest was for a political protest, so it's not nearly that exciting. But still, interesting. Apparently she's in danger of losing her full scholarship. If she does, perhaps we at OCC could take up a collection as long as she promises to visit naked indigenous tribes each summer break. Maybe we could send her to South America next year to hang out with the Yawalapiti, etc... Love to see her in one of those reed-thong-cameltoe-thingies.

Oh, and her twitter profile says she's a “radical queer femme-inist artist activist with a love of social justice, sparkles, and sex.” Disappointing on the queer part (I like to think I have at least a .000001% chance with the women I objectify, as opposed to 0%) but the "sex" part tells me that she knew what she was doing when she posted the photos, and probably doesn't mind that guys like us get off on seeing them.

http://blogs.dailytarheel.com/?tag=haley-koch

Last edited by flanker7; 05-07-2009 at 03:43 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
tribal nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s