photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2020, 04:04 AM

Default Did you ever caught someone masturbating?

When my neighbours renovates their bathroom, I found small hole near a pipe în the wall. From my bathroom was a small niche covered with a plastic door to have acces at a tape. Even the hole on their side was large, the wiew was very limited. I could see half of the toilet bowl, the entrance, and the space near the bathtube. It was a time with no internet so, for a boy în college with no girlfiend was like finding a golden mine. My neighbour wife was în her mid forties. A very nice courvy women. Her doughter was a slim brunette. Unlike her mother, her breasts were small and she got a very nice round ass. Bouth of them have dark trimmed pubic hair. I vividly remember when I was watching for the first time, the wife came in to the bathroom completly naked just 3 meters away from me. The situation lasted only for one week and I had intense masturbation sessions every day.
. I was lucky enough that the wife sister was visiting for few days. She was a tall women,
divorced ,in her late thirties who lived in a village back then. Not so nice like her sister, but still big breast and generous ass. Usually, in the afternoon, she remains home alone until the evening.
In one afternoon, I hear the water running, but I did not arrived in time to watch her undressing. She was in the bathtube allready, out of my sight. But soon the water sotpped running and I could hear a disitnct ritmic sound of masturbation. No shower
head, just fingers scratching ritmically on pubic hair. After fve minutes, went
faster and faster until she fnished with a deep oooooh.
This was very erotic experience but left me somehow frustrated that I did not get the chance to watch her jilling.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:13 PM

Thanked 57,568 Times in 2,211 Posts

I have several ladies with whom I have mutually masturbated. It's a nice kick, and an alternative to other activities. It's been easier over the last 20 years, as people who you meet on-line, often you don't have access to other types of release. So, after flirting, and showing your parts, it's sort of a natural progression. Most of the time it leads to meeting them, and having sex.

The first time it happeed, was a long time ago. I had a "normal" gf, who was quite attractive liked all the normal sexual activities. One day, just as she came out of the shower, she got a call, and sat down on the couch to talk. She got engaged in the call, turns out it was a gf telling about her experiences on date the night before, and before long she was idilly playig with her nipples, and then her pussy. She got rubbing it pretty good, clearly a bit excited. Then, she finished the call, and realized I was sitting across from her, watching her, with my cock out and very excited. She got a bit embarrassed, but eventually said something to the effect that I see you liked that. Long story short, we continued to sit opposite each other, and brought ourselves to mutual climaxes. Now, clearly she enjoyed "playing with the man in the boat", but she really seemed to get into looking at my cock as it grew, and grew and grew and eventually errupted. This became a regular thing for us, and led her into exploring her exhibitionist tendencies. She absolutely loved to make sure guys got to see down blouses when we were out, and took to wearing cut off jeans with no panties and making sure the guys got a look. This always made her wet as hell, and led to some world class fucking when we got back home, or even just to the car. A couple of times, it led to her jilling off in front of a few of my friends (with a little encouragement from me and a bit of beer).

Anyway, I came to the conclusion that as long as it's approached gently, a lot of women get excited if I start jacking off while looking at them. It's particularly effective to start "round 2" after we have fucked. Several even grow to want it as a routine activity, although it more often leads to fucking/sucking than to just cumming for each other.

I never have had the good fortune of watchig anyone jilling off that didn't know I was there. I think that would be interesting.
Old 12-06-2020, 08:18 PM

I realised my wife regularly used the massager when she was home alone.

I set up a cam (phone) and the vids showed me what she was massaging

I've cum to those vids so many times
Old 12-06-2020, 09:26 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Twice I have caught guys yanking it but you do not want to hear about that. I have seen my wife do it but she was putting on a show for me so that really does not count as "catching" someone.

The only time I "caught" a female as a female cousin back in the day when we were both staying at our grandparents house. It is the same house I now own. It was built over 100 years ago (at least the original wing) and has the old fashioned keyholes in some of the original doors. There is a bathroom that is between an original bedroom and a new bedroom with a door into the bathroom from each room. Though the bathroom is not original they used one of the original doors on one side (apparently from somewhere they took one out when they remodeled). I was staying in one room and she was in the other. I woke up and had to pee. When I went into the bathroom I saw light coming under the door to her room and heard heavy breathing so I did not turn the light on and took a peak through the keyhole. She had her back to me so I really did not see anything but there was no question what was going on. I watched for a while.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:44 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

Years ago my wife would never masturbate in front of me even though I did it many many times in front of her. I just assumed she didn't masturbate. Then one night I was woken up by the bed gently jiggling. At first I had no idea what was happening and then I realized she was jerking herself off. I couldn't believe it. I lay there in the dark feeling the bed shake but there was no noise. She was fucking herself! My erection grew.
Eventually after a few minutes the jiggling stopped. I could only assume that she had come. I was laying there fingering my cock. I always kept a small piece of paper towel under my pillow so I would pretend I was moving in my sleep and I get the towel. Fingering my cock just behind the head I would make myself come without wanking.
This happened many times and I chose not to confront her with what I knew. I got lots of pleasure in knowing she was masturbating and then coming myself.
Many years later while I was trying unsuccessfully to talk about sex I confronted her with what I knew about the bed jiggling. It was no surprise that she denied it and said she didn't remember doing that! What bullshit. Of course she remembered! For some reason known only to her she just couldn't admit it.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2020, 11:00 PM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts

I catch my wife masterbating often. She keeps her magic wand plugged in and at her bedside all the time. She usually goes to bed earlier than I do and vibes one or two out before she falls asleep. If I walk in, she just smiles and continues. Many times afterward, I will question her about her fantasies while she does it. Most of the times she says it was me. I don't believe it. Lol. Lately, a lot has been of a guy named Adam. He is half her age and a body builder. I love hearing the details!
Old 12-06-2020, 11:31 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was staying with my cousin and his wife, I was there on business and they insisted I stay with them instead of a hotel. My cousin and I left about the same time, I got a mile or so away and my morning appointment called to postpone, I had no place else to go so I returned to their house.

They gave me a code to the back door, so I went in, I called out loudly to let her know I came back, no answer. Maybe she was in the shower, their room was upstairs, and couldn't hear me, so I texted her, surely she would see that. I passed a window and saw where she was. On a lounger on their sunny patio, nude, ear buds in, using a vibrator. A very nice sight, she had breast enlargements years ago, one of the best I've seen.

I decided I best go to a coffee house and work there instead of embarrassing her. But, I always wondered about the text message I sent, she didn't mention it, and I wasn't going to either, I bet she realized I saw her.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:16 AM

Thanked 2,484 Times in 199 Posts

Caught my wife a couple of times, once just after she had cum and her discarded vibrator was on the bed next to her, the next time I went back upstairs after agreeing to start dinner to find her going at it with her fingers through her pyjama bottoms.

I didn't let her know I'd seen the 2nd one. Both memories stored nicely "in the bank"

In turn, she's caught me a few times, mostly deliberately but occasionally a genuine accident on my part. Either way, always enjoyable....
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2020, 03:26 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 261 Posts

Shortly after college, a bunch of us would get together at one of the guy's parent's house for a long weekend. People were sleeping everywhere. Some married, some not. My wife and I slept in the living room on the floor, I actually slept between my wife and the gal I wrote about here https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=419 But on the sofa, was a gal named Kendra. Red head, cute, athletic build. Early in the morning, Kendra got up to take a shower. She came back and laid back down, my wife got up to take a shower. Kendra must have thought I was asleep (and the other gal), because she laid back with her head on the arm of the sofa. I saw very clearly, a circular motion under the covers. Gradually, she lowered her head down, then a little more, til it was all the way under the blanket. All the time I can see for sure she is masturbating! I was ready to bust a nut. Eventually she moved into a position that I couldn't see movement anymore, so I thought maybe she was done. Meanwhile the dad came into the kitchen and started breakfast for 20 people. I don't think she was done, because when he finished he came into the room and said "Breakfast is on!" and reached over and pulled the blanket off her face! Both her hands flew up and she turned bright red with this shocked look on her face!

I described it later to my wife and she said, "Yes that sounds like what she was doing, but why there? Why then? And you should have make waking up noises, not just watched." Yeah right. My wife wouldn't masturbate and let me watch back then, so why shouldn't I watch someone when I had the opportunity?
Old 12-08-2020, 12:22 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

Caught my wife one day. Was lucky enough to snap a picture too. After she came in I kissed her hard and basically bent her over the kitchen island, pulled her pants down and fucked her there. As I was I whispered that I saw her masturbating and that turned her on. Fun times.
Attached Thumbnails
20201015_124918.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022