Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2018, 10:16 AM

Thanked 84,625 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Yep! There have been a lot of behind the scenes conversations lately that I obviously don't bother posting about. My wife has had a few flings (though none in about 8 months or more), and I hadn't had any. She gladly approves of this one.
Does her mother know that she knows?
Old 04-06-2018, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galleons View Post

Since that conversation, I can't help thinking of her flashing her brother at home through her younger years, and the fact that as a teenage guy, there's literally no doubt he'd have been wanking off over her.
This is such a hot story, the presumed innocence of her brother and blatant disregard of what she was wearing. As the youngest of 3 sisters, I know I would always pay attention to such a thing and he seemingly ensured he would see something. Where he messed up was getting caught staring and arousing suspicion!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 06:54 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts
Default Galleon- GREAT story!!!

Wow, that was a hot read, thanks! I agree, the thought of her flashing her younger brother over and over all those years ago is very exciting.

Have you considered that your modest wife, in a short nightie and no panties, chose the ladder job that day, and kept it up even after her kid brother started crouching at her feet? Then later, she brought up the topic of her not wearing panties and her brother seeing her shaved pussy? Then talked about how many times he must have seen her exposed when they were both at home? I wonder if there might be some plausible deniability going on here- she knows she was exposed to you both that day, then tells you how much he must have seen years before- all accidental, of course?

You might try bringing up either the last incident or her at home experiences after a few drinks, during foreplay or sex, and see if she had more to say- she may be trying to see if you'll be upset at her exposure or found it exciting as she might have done. Many women like being exposed when it's "accidental" or somehow not their fault- maybe you've got one!!

Again great story. I'd be hounding her for every detail about those younger days at home!!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 07:49 AM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz View Post
First off this happened years ago. I used to make a habit of buying girlie magazines, and masturbating while the wife wasnt home. (horny all the time) This particular summer day the wife was going to be gone for a few hours. I think she was working second at the time. I worked third at the time and was off that day. It was in the afternoon and I was drinking a 40 oz. of malt liquor and decided to pull out a couple of magazines I also had a movie on the tv that I had rented (vhs). I was laying on the couch in the den, naked. After a while the movie was getting good and I was feeling good and was getting horny. We have an entry way and a short hall that leads back to the den. Right as you get to the den our tv was to the left and the couch I was on was to the right. I was laying so my feet were towards the tv. As I was in the middle of masturbating I heard the front door open. .... Not expecting anyone I said "hello". It was my sil and she said " Oh its just me Mike I brought in your paper". (My sil is the opposite of my wife she has blonde hair, blue eyes and big tits even bigger than my wifes.) I told her thanks and to lay it on the table by the front door. She said ok and I heard the paper flop on the table and the front door close.............Thinking she was gone I went back to masturbating after about 30 seconds she comes walking into the back den (SHE DIDNT LEAVE) Shes looking to the left and sees whats on the tv, then she looks to the right where I'm laying. I'm on my back with one leg resting on the back of the couch legs spread wide. I have girlie magazines open and an x-rated movie on the tv and an empty 40 oz. on the floor. Drunk, naked with my hand still holding my erect purplish cock. My dumb blonde sil acts like everythings normal she says "Dont let me interrupt" and that she just came to pick up something and walks into the kitchen and gets something out of the fridge. Then she walks past me again as shes leaving and says BYE BYE HAVE FUN.
Really hot. I bet you came pretty hard thinking about her seeing you erect. Did she ever say anything to your wife? Did you tell your wife that her sister saw you jacking?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 07:55 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

"Have you considered that your modest wife, in a short nightie and no panties, chose the ladder job that day, and kept it up even after her kid brother started crouching at her feet? Then later, she brought up the topic of her not wearing panties and her brother seeing her shaved pussy? Then talked about how many times he must have seen her exposed when they were both at home? I wonder if there might be some plausible deniability going on here- she knows she was exposed to you both that day, then tells you how much he must have seen years before- all accidental, of course?"

I kind of agree that she was playing a little game, my wife told me many years ago that a woman is always aware of what she is exposing. Maybe not always, but usually.

My wife had a slightly older distant cousin that she had a crush on, she set him up for 'accidental' exposures several times, trying to get his attention. Leaving the door unlocked when she was putting on a swimsuit, knowing he had to come in that room. Cleaning up a room with a low cut shirt, knowing he could see her small boobs when she bent over.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
"Have you considered that your modest wife, in a short nightie and no panties, chose the ladder job that day, and kept it up even after her kid brother started crouching at her feet? Then later, she brought up the topic of her not wearing panties and her brother seeing her shaved pussy? Then talked about how many times he must have seen her exposed when they were both at home? I wonder if there might be some plausible deniability going on here- she knows she was exposed to you both that day, then tells you how much he must have seen years before- all accidental, of course?"

I kind of agree that she was playing a little game, my wife told me many years ago that a woman is always aware of what she is exposing. Maybe not always, but usually.

My wife had a slightly older distant cousin that she had a crush on, she set him up for 'accidental' exposures several times, trying to get his attention. Leaving the door unlocked when she was putting on a swimsuit, knowing he had to come in that room. Cleaning up a room with a low cut shirt, knowing he could see her small boobs when she bent over.
No doubt she knew what was going on. My wife was naked all the time in front of her brother back in the day. It was very obvious he enjoyed it. So much so he’d force the issue.. yet she still denied he liked seeing her naked ‘because he’s her brother’ until I really called her on it, then it stopped which I regretted. I’m sure he did to hahha.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:59 AM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts
Default Naked Step Sister

In my previous post I mentioned how my step sister, I believed likes to be seen naked & very much likes to see males naked. On numerous occasions when we were younger I could get her to strip just about anywhere, anytime, anyplace just by asking her too. There was never any sexual relations between us, just a bunch of exhibition, touchy, feeling, games & dares. I think she just liked the attention she was getting & would do just about anything to keep it.

There were days where she would get naked & there were days where she would ask me to get naked, most of the time it was her though. Sometimes we'd get the other person naked because we were bored, sometimes out of a dare, exhibition was always fun though. I remember 1 dare, I dared her to ride in the 3rd seat in the suburban bottomless the last 50 miles on the way to our cabin. The truck was full of people too, only her & I was in the 3rd seat, she did it & only her & I knew, it was funny though. That cabin was a lot of fun, many dares & nudity done up there, I even dared my stepmother to go naked there & she did. I guess there was something about that cabin we had that clothes were optional, LOL
Old 04-23-2018, 09:48 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default Caught by the Daughter (?)

I am in a sort of friends with benefits relationship with a woman. I say sort of because we are more than casual friends. We have known each other since high school and dated for a while. And the “benefits” are very few and far between. Among other things, we work full time, live 2 hours away from each other, and both have children living at home. Fortunately, or unfortunately, we always had and still have an intense sexual chemistry. We also love to tease each other and add that to the fact that we can both turn each other on with a word or text and like to tease each other our relationship can be intense and frustrating.

That is where we have been for most of the winter. The few time we tried to get together something happened and we never could. The level of frustration had almost reached critical mass. I’m not sure who came up with the idea first, but we decided that we had to get together soon and the only way would be to play hooky from work and just do it. That opportunity came up last week. My son had an out of town field trip where he wouldn’t get home until early evening. It turned out that it happened to be the same day that her daughter had a late class. Her daughter worked at a chain coffee shop in the morning then had an afternoon lab at the community college from 1:30 to 4:00. Her son took the bus and would be home around 4. The plan was we would both call in sick. I would take my son to school and drive over, arriving about 10. I would plan to leave at 3 so I could be gone in plenty of time before her kids got home and be back in town by 5 just in case the field trip came back early. That should give us 5 hours to get rid of our pent up sexual tension.

And it worked great. I did get there just before 10. She met me at the door wearing a next to nothing nighty and robe. Of course that was just like throwing a can of gas on a bonfire. It wasn’t really necessary but did send flames into the sky. We literally tore each other’s clothes off and left them in a trail on the floor to the bedroom. By the time we did make it to the bedroom, we were both naked. I pretty much tossed her on the bed and climbed on top. I was hard; she was wet and we already had months of electronic foreplay so I just entered her without any hesitation or complaint. It was intense, furious and over WAY too quickly. To make up for it I went down on her as soon as I had my breath back. I personally don’t mind my own semen especially if I can get her off with my mouth. That was pretty much how the day went. Except for a couple trips to the bathroom and to get a drink of water, we stayed in bed. When we weren’t actively having sex, we were touching, kissing and / or caressing each other. Somewhere around 2:00 we got going on an intense session where she was cumming over and over again. She got loud. Her orgasms are more intense when she is vocal. Trying to be quiet during sex, actually stifles and can even stop her from achieving an orgasm. We were in a house with a big yard so she could be as loud as she wanted. The only one who was there to hear, besides me, was the four legged cotton ball she calls a dog. It was a pain at first. We had to leave the bedroom door open or she would whine, scratch and bark. But for the most part she didn’t bother us too much. She would come visit when we slowed down and curled in her bed when we got active.

During the last session I made up for the first. I was rather proud of how well I satisfied her. Afterwards we took a quick shower together. We played a little but were both spent. As I was drying her off I decided I needed to taste her clean pussy. She didn’t complain too much so I pushed her on the bed and tongued her to another couple of loud orgasms. Then I got up and headed out to retrieve my clothes. I hadn’t thought about the dog in a while until I looked up and saw her sitting on the couch. Technically the dog wasn’t on the couch, but sitting on the lap of the 20 year old daughter who was sitting on the couch smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

I had a towel over my shoulder. I quickly wrapped it around my waist. Not that she could see much. Mr. Johnson and the twins had already curled up to an exhausted hibernation. I had met her daughter once before in a shopping center, but as far as I knew, she didn’t know about us being intimate. Her mother came out with a towel around her head, but naked everywhere else. She saw what I was staring at and stopped, but she didn’t bother to cover up. It was quiet for a long time. Finally she said, “I thought you had class.” Her daughter replied, trying very hard not to laugh, “Canceled. The professor has the flu.” She maintained the smile while I gathered up the clothes and retreated to the bedroom to get dressed. I handed over the robe to her mother on my way, which didn’t cover much, but it was something. When I came back out it was still quiet, her daughter was still smiling, but the tension was noticeably less. She walked me to the door, kissed me long and hard, and said “I will call you later”.

She called while I was still on the road. The bottom line was, her daughter was so happy that “mom got laid”. She said she needed it. She never did admit when she arrived, or what she had seen. If she had gone to her room, she would have definitely gotten an eyeful. Even if she didn’t see anything, I do know that she HAD to have heard quite a bit.

I talked to her again earlier this evening. Evidently her daughter has been asking when she was going to see me again. Offering to take her brother out so we can have some alone time. She is convinced that her daughter was there for a while, did peek in on us, and may have watched more than she should have. She wouldn’t tell me why she thinks so, but evidently the daughter she said some things that she couldn't have gotten from just listening. Fortunately she and her daughter have an excellent relationship and her daughter evidently likes me because I "make mom happy"

I know that its more embarrassing than sexy and there will never be a mother daughter threesome, but I do get a perverse satisfaction that there is an attractive 20 year old out there that knows that this old man is good in bed.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:09 PM

Thanked 16,276 Times in 1,135 Posts

Had some family over for grilling yesterday, and I got my wife to wear a thin summer dress that she hadn't worn in awhile. She had a bra on, but a lot of bra was showing, so she wanted to wear another dress. I told her to just go braless, and she reluctantly agreed to be daring and go braless (although for most women it wouldn't be daring at all).

At some point during the party, my wife and I were standing around talking to her brother and his new-ish g/f. Both her brother and the g/f were staring at my wife's boobs, as the dress was low enough that she clearly wasn't wearing a bra and lot more skin was showing than my wife had shown in a very long time. Her nipples are flat, but they were still poking out just a little bit. And I am pretty sure just the very edge of her huge areolas would show sometimes, but they are so light that you have to stare and think about it for a while.

My wife saw them staring and after a while said, "I normally don't wear something this daring," and at the same time she pulled the sides of the front of her dress closer together, but she also pulled the dress outward at the same time, completely exposing her right nipple to her brother and his g/f.

The reactions from both of them were like a kid seeing a boob for the first time, and my wife said, "they are just nips," and pulled her left boob out completely, on purpose, before pulling her dress in to cover more.

We all kept talking like nothing had happened though.

Simple but super arousing. I had my hands on my wife's hips the rest of the afternoon, trying to find an excuse to accidentally lift up her dress a bit too much, but never had the chance. I did pull it right over her head in the living room after the past person left though while the kids were playing outside.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:13 PM

Thanked 5,921 Times in 596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
I met my wife when she was in her late teens. She never wore a bra, and often would be topless at home. She says that she did it for me but I think she preferred it. I'm sure that every neighbor we have ever had has seen her topless in our windows.

Fast forward to today, we now have three young girls, so the wife has slowly been keeping her top on more. Our oldest is now 11 and my wife will still be at the pool topless and after showers is topless but for the most part she keeps them away. Still always wears a see thru top for me but much less topless stuff now days. For me it's disappointing but she thinks the kids don't want to see it and she wants to teach modesty. I don't think it nudity around the kids is a bad thing but she does. She still looks great topless at 35!
She should always be topless. Love those nipples!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005