Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-25-2011, 05:35 AM

I was in some sort of fancy gourmet supermarket several years back when I spotted a model inside shopping. She was absolutely stunning looking, but what really caught my eye was the plunging neckline on her really loose fitting blouse, and the mini skirt she was wearing. I decided to kind of shadow her just to get a better look at this gorgeous girl, when she started bending over to look at grocery items on the shelves. Bear in mind, by this time I was already next to her, so I got a real good look at her amazingly firm olive skinned breasts and tiny nipples. She actually moved around a little and did this once or twice more and I got equally good looks in there as well. Afterwards, she went to go pay and I left, although it was hard to tear myself away. In case anyone was wondering, the model was Adriana Lima.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flinn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 01:59 PM

Default good old times

oh yeah,
good old eighties and early nineties. on a warm day in town a db-profi could see about 5 downblouse with nipples, braless on super markets and book-stores. On a art-market my jackpot was about 30 - 50 nipples at one afternoon. At open-air-festival it was standard to catch about 10 nipples of beautiful hippie-chicks. At flea-market 3-5 pieces. Nowadays you must be happy to see one loose bra nipple. Braless downblouse and armhole-views i only had about 5 this summer. Loose-bra-nipples maybe 10 to 15.
A few days ago on a open-air-festival i saw 3 loose-bra-nipples and only one braless-nipple. Last braless-nipples i could see ( and tape ) at flea-market. Young chick had loose black t-shirt and above it a normal open shirt. You could see sweet breast of fine shape ( A-Cup ) by standing beside her and glimpse down. Saw it a lot of times, following her a while.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 05:31 PM

A few months ago at this social function, I saw the most unbelievably cute little hippie chick in a long maxi-style dress with a low cut neckline. Her tits weren't very big; maybe B cups. She was probably 20 years old, and was there with her boyfriend; I didn't know either of them. But she had a very cute face. I had a hard time not staring....and not getting caught staring. A little later on, she was sitting off to the side, kinda by herself, wrapped up in her own little task (can't remember what, exactly), a little bit hunched over. I inch my way over, and its not long until I get a look down her dress. I can only get a clear view of one breast. By now, she's aware of my presence, and we exchange small pleasantries. She's either not aware of how much she's showing, or doesn't care. But I had no other reason to hover over her, so I politely move on intent on getting another look later. While I didn't get the same view as before, I did chat with her boyfriend, who seemed like a cool kid, and complimented her dress on their way out. That's about as specific as I can remember from this summer so far.

While I'm posting here, though, I do have to give a shout-out to the busty braless black chick in the blue tank top at my local small-town supermarket this morning who very sweetly smiled at me even though I was less than subtly leering at her voluptuous, bobbing, swaying breasts, going so far as to hang out in the baking goods aisle way longer than I needed to. Seeing her in the chillier dairy section a short time later only made the experience sweeter.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Irish drunkard For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 04:49 AM

One of the girls in my local off license/booze store wears blouses open enough for a peek of her cleavage, when she's serving me i can't help but have a good peek.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 04:39 PM

Default DB at flea-market and others

Saw a nice downblouse today at a local flea-market. late-20-something y.o. girl with base-cap was very busy in shopping cheap juwelry and wearing two shirts, one upon the other. Both gaped a little bit open when she leaned foreward so I cold glance down the shirts and see a small a-cup with large and dark red areola. Later she completely bent down and I could see the boobs swinging in full view. Was not the best shape but nevertheless exciting.
Two days ago I saw in town two fine girls. One was sitting on a bench near a book shop ( 20 y.o. ), eating pizza. Her loose bra showed her boobs by peeping into the cleavage from the side. Breast were of fantastic shape, A-cup and tanned half.
Nearer to the areola which I could not fix exactly the boobs were milky white.
Second was a chinese girl, with a grey loose shirt and no bra under. It was so amply that you could see half of boob from cleavage and armhole. I was able to see a small part of the areola of one boob. It was pink-red and not browny as u would suspect by asian girls. She walked about planless and it was difficult to follow longer time and wait for bending down of her to get a total sight.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 12:33 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 984 Posts
Default Hippie Tits

Believe it or not I saw this girl a mile away from where this happened. And days after I saw her giving up some good DB. I could not capture it. Then this: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=112594

I think she got hassled by the po-po on day 3 of her topless adventure but I don't know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 03:04 PM

Default On the bus

Recently, I rode the bus and received a great view from a woman seated in front of me. When I got on the bus I didn't even notice her and I sat back one aisle and across the walkway. The bus drive had to jump out of the bus at our stop. As I waited, I then looked over to see this this cute, thin, brunette about 30 years old wearing a black tanktop. I could tell her black bra was stiff and allowed the tanktop to rise well above her chest which looked to be hiding some B cups. I moved across the aisle (now behind her) and I could clearly see down her tanktop to her tanned left breast. Her dark brown puffy nipple (about the size of a dollar coin) pushed against the bra allowing me a great view. I spoke to her briefly before I got off, but I didn't get the nerve to say "great tits!" I love the summer...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2011, 02:05 PM

Default a few downblouses

Last 2 days there was hot weather, so i managed to get free time to hunt downblouses.
Yesterday saw one at first on local flea-market. An young ebony-chick from Northern-Africa weared a white someting with a nice armhole and cleavage. Armhole only showed that she was wearung nothing under so I could see halb of boob. So I decided to catch best view on the cleavage and I was lucky she bent down to look about dinnerware. I bent down in front of her pretending to look for post-cards. So i was at same height as her cleavage and saw one boob totaly bouncing in the air. It was nice brown with darker brown areola, b-cup, so sweet. Like it.
Second was at my favourite book-store where my favourite sales-girl weared tho shirts one above the other. But gravity doest care whether its one or two shirts, so that I was able to see her red nip one more time.
Today I walked around in town. First trophy was a sweet blond chick together with her boyfriend going into a tom-taylor shop looking for several goods. Her cleavage was promising because she was a little a-cup and wanted to look better with stiff-bra.
The white t-shirt-cleavage gaped open and showed a lovely 18 y.o. s tanned small boob, very sweet. Think she did tanning brales on her last holiday.
Second was a milf mother bending down in the middle of the street. This redhead chick showed me her nipple two times, A-Cup, red areola. Fine! Loose Bra.
Third was a blond young girl again in the bookstore. Her brown bra fittet not very well, so I could see for 1-2 sec. part of her red areola. Amazing!
Next was a breasfeeding mother, oriental with deep-brown areola.
Fourth downblouse was a blond chick with a grey shirt, sitting on a bank in the shopping lane. Areola and nip very pale. The black bra was disfunctioned. I think she get aware me looking when sitting beside her and then standing up and moving closely beside her. She whispred to her girlfriend but didnt cover the show, so that I again moved by and saw the breast again. Nipple was erected 1 cm.

Last Weekend I was at a hippie-event but managed only to see one good db with sweet nip, brown-haired young chick with loose black bra.

On saturday I plan to visit a second-hand market for toys which promises a good show normally.

Who wants to read my report about this event?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2011, 07:01 AM

Default daycare downblouse

When my daughter was still just a toddler I had her enrolled in a church daycare program. As is with most daycares they have parties for different holidays and invite the parents. I usually have my camera with me for these events. Honestly not looking for anything other than photos of her and her friends. Well this was an Easter party and I didn't think anything unusual about it. When I got there I quickly found out my camera batteries were dead, the hard way. This nursery was like most. There were a bunch of really small chairs and the parents would sit next to their child if they attended. Well there was this one new little girl there I had never seen before. Her very cute young 20ish strawberry blonde mom had walked in just after me and got seated. Me and my daughter are right across from them and I quickly notice that the button up shirt she is wearing has a button that is close to coming undone. Sure enough it does. She has really smooth creamy skin and it was obvious her bra was too big. As she did activities with her daughter the bra seemed to open up. I decided I needed to stand as the seats were just too small and uncomfortable for me as I am a pretty tall man. When I did it was like the heavens opened up. She had a beautiful c cup with perky boobs and pink nipples. Thats when I decided I should get the camera to take a few pictures. Boy was I disappointed when I found the batteries to be dead. I had a clear view of her sweet, succulent boobs for well over 45 minutes as I pleased. It was killing me to not take pictures and to keep from staring. Again, we were at a church..lolol I never saw her mom again but can tell you I will never forget her!!

The only other one I can think of that stands out was being at a waterpark with my wife. We were in line for a slide. This was one where you carry a tube up. Well me nd my wife are behind this too late teen early 20 girls. One of them has a rather small A/B cup. As usual on sizes this small the bathing suit top opened up a little. We were standing to her right and from the view I could see her left boob and nipple. My wife caught note of this and I got the elbow...needless to say she was pissed and was ready to go shortly after...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to strat0716 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 10:05 AM

Wink Adventures of a downblouse-hunter

hello,
in my last posting I told u to visit a toy-flea-market and here are my adventures of the day.
First I visited a normal flea-market in town, where I only had a small yield.
Nr.1: I call her the squaw loke like indian about 30 y.o. with stroller and child.
She showed me a glimpse of her areola, that was dark drown only for a short moment.
Then I moved to an other flea-market in bigger neighbour-town.
Nr. 2: First chick thats remarkable was there selling with friends and family. Think they were Sinti. She wore a white shirt, where u can the nothing under it because of the back of the shirt was mostly open. The cleavage was middle-wide, but whwn beding down it promised a show. Indeed she bent down a few times and the cleavage opened good. Problem was, that her tits were so fresh that they didnt hang only down bit also moved to the side. In the cleavage u could look down to the navel but the nip was not good visible and it was not able to go near to the chick, so I only could see the show from 3-4 meters distance.

more to follow ( Nr. 3,4,5,6,7 )
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018