Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2017, 06:59 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default More

I guess I should mention that while grandma was leading me around by my balls and having me eat her pussy all day at her farm, my wife was in town making up for lost time. She was in town looking up and fucking some of her old flames that she only gave blow jobs to in the past when she was a virgin. (When she moved way south as a teenager she was a virgin. She made a lot of guys happy with her mouth and her great sucking skills while up north and she wanted to look some of them up and as she put it, let them finally know what her pussy feels like.) She told me about all the fucking she was doing that week later on our dive back south. (My wife fucks who she wants) I should also mention that my wife had already been a stripping for a while by then back near the town we lived in then, 700 miles to the south of her grandmother's farm. Like her grandmother, my wife's stripping was kept from her family. I didn't tell her about her grandmother being a stripper until she died a few years later. She laughed and said she guessed that's where she got it all from. I never found out what happened to all of granny's X rated pictures, tassels, and outfits after she died and the farm was sold.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s