Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2016, 02:58 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Caught Naked?

I'm fishing for "caught naked" or "nude encounter" stories.

Has any women ever been caught naked?
And was the incident erotic, embarrassing, humiliating, or?

My story is not particularly erotic to me, just something that happened.
A few year back:
The wife likes to be naked on the beach... But with a twist. We've got an active nude beach near us. Sure we go there, but the wife prefers to go somewhere, usually remote, where it is NOT legal and get nude or at least topless. Sometimes its just a few miles down the coast from the nude beach.

One day we do just that. The spot we were at on the beach is maybe 200 ft. wide, and we set down maybe 100 ft. back from the surf. No one around except the occasional beachcomber or surf fisherman.

We get naked, and are enjoying the day, drinking some wine, snacks, etc. The wife is enjoying herself, getting the eye from any passersby. Other than that, all is quiet. Meanwhile, I'm keeping an eye out for Rangers that sometimes cruise the beach in trucks or ATVs.

I decide to take a stroll down the beach and maybe a swim. I pull on a pair of shorts and I'm off, telling the wife to keep a lookout for the Rangers. I decide to go for a swim, and before you know it, the current has me about 200 yds. down the beach. So I swim in, start walking towards her, and here comes a Ranger in a truck.

I'm thinking and hoping that she'll see him coming. But he was getting closer, and she's still lying there, face down. He pulls right up to her, and she hasn't moved a muscle yet. He gets out of the truck and walks up to her. I see her roll over and sit up. Looks like they are talking, and then she's struggling to pull on her clothes! But he leaves soon after that, and he's long gone by the time I get back to her.

She was upset. She said he seemed angry with her, and told her to go to the nude beach if she wanted to be naked. The wife seemed most upset because he "ordered" her to get dressed while he stood there and watched. I told her how lucky we were that he didn't give her a citation. Somehow she didn't even think that would have been possible. I don't know why she'd think that!

Soon as he was out of sight, she pulled her shorts and top off again, an act of defiance I am sure. I left my shorts on, not wanting to go to jail! We didn't stay much longer though, I think the incident put a damper on the whole day.

She claims she fell asleep and didn't see him coming. Maybe so.

But knowing the wife, she may have thought he'd just warn her and drive off. And she may have thought it would have been cute, and maybe a little stimulating, to have an interaction with the Ranger while nude. Yeah, she is blonde. If she had asked, I could have told her it would be highly unlikely he'd find the situation cute, or anything even close!

Anyone else have any "caught naked" or "nude encounter" stories??
Old 02-13-2016, 03:19 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Neekid!

Yes, exactly the same situation except I was only walking down the beach. She liked to sunbath while I enjoyed naked walking. No one was in sight either direction. I carried my small swimsuit but I was now on the nude beach.
For some reason most of our lives we've walked to semi secluded beach areas and sunbathed. This habit continued at the two nude beaches on the other side of the state where we now live. We went there often with and without friends. But without the friends Dollie liked going north on the textile beach rather than farther down the nude beach for seclusion. Partially because this was also where the gays and perverts hid behind dead tree trunks and brush, she hated that area.
The few times she got caught by Rangers she was lucky. They only warned her that she was off the nude beach and told her maybe she should get partially dressed. I think once a Ranger even told Dollie to keep watch for people with kids and get clothes on then.
So sort of the same yet different.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2016, 02:06 PM

Thanked 1,977 Times in 138 Posts

Is this the sort of thing that you’re after, stevezr1? I can’t say that I find my story particularly erotic either, but it is true, and makes me smile.

Many years ago when our oldest was a baby, my wife and I employed a joiner/builder to do some small jobs around our house. He was an older man, who just recovered from a serious illness, so he worked on his own and didn’t have many jobs booked in. At the time, we were only starting to stamp our personalities on the house, so, every time the builder finished a job, we thought of another one for him to do. As a result, he was with us for some time. He was a nice guy, and we all got to know each other fairly well, although one day he got to know my wife a whole lot better.

Most of his jobs were on the ground floor, so my wife would often stay upstairs and get on with some of her chores in our bedroom while the baby was sleeping in its room. On one occasion fairly early in the morning before my wife had dressed, she needed to go to check the baby. I can’t remember if she said she thought he wasn’t around or if she didn’t think he had any need to come upstairs. In any event, as she walked out of our bedroom at one end of a longish corridor, the builder surprised her by suddenly appearing at the other end where the stairs come up. She later told me that they found themselves striding purposefully towards each other along the corridor – nothing unusual about that, excepting that she was stark bollock naked.

I was curious to know how they both reacted. Did she pretend not to be embarrassed and keep on going to the baby’s room? Did he say good morning and step aside to let her pass? Apparently not because she turned tail and walked back into our bedroom closing the door behind her. The guy must have thought it was his birthday – first a full-frontal view of her walking towards him then the sight of her bare arse as she walked away. She was twenty or more years younger him.

When they spoke later, neither of them mentioned the incident, and they both acted as if it had never happened. However, she did delight in recounting the story to me that evening. We joked about whether we should ask him for a discount from the bill or offer to pay extra to compensate him for the shock. For many years, we’d had banter about men doing work at our house feeling cheated if they didn’t get flashed at by her. As far as I know, the first builder was the only one that did.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:41 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default Sheraton Hotel

I have a reverse story in which I the male was caught naked. About 3 years ago I was at a Sheraton Hotel and had called down to room service to send me up some fresh towels. I waited about 15 minutes and no one showed up so I grabbed a bunch of the hand towels and took a shower. As I was coming out of the shower I heard a knock at the door, the lady at the door announced it was housekeeping. Totally naked I hid behind the door as I opened the door to collect the towels. A Chinese lady about 35 -40 year old looked at me with a big smile. She asked me if there was anything else I needed. I said no and that I just got out of the shower. She said " I see you no clothes" and she pointed to the mirrored walls by the door. In full view through the mirror was my cock that was getting harder by the second as she pointed at it. Without any hesitation I fully opened the door for her to hand me the towels and get a better view of my now rock hard cock. She handed me the towel and said "very nice look" referring to my shaved crotch area. I thanked her as I closed the door. Maybe I should have invited her in, she wasn't the most attractive but I would have fucked her nice slim body with what looked like small tits
Old 02-19-2016, 02:26 PM

Default Caught skinny dipping

My wife and her best friend told me a story about how they suffered a bad ENF caught moment.

Many years ago, they were backpacking across New Zealand and spent a day hiking through a forest. Wanting to find the ocean, they ventured off the trail and eventually stumbled onto a sheltered cove at the waters edge. Hot and exhausted from the hike so far, they were keen for a swim but did not come prepared. After a lot of hesitation they both built up the courage to strip completely naked for a quick dip.

Not bringing any towels, they took advantage of a couple of sun facing rocks to air dry their naked bodies. They said they were so relaxed lying there, they lay with their eyes shut and almost feel asleep. After a short while, they heard voices and footsteps and opened their eyes to a group of about 8 guys standing around and near by them. They both let out a startled scream and fumbled to cover themselves up, apparently to very limited success. The guys tried to make casual conversation about the location, weather..etc but the girls had to run over to their clothes and get changed still half wet and feeling more embarrassed then they ever had before left as quickly as they could.

As they were leaving, they noticed the trail ends up running past right where they were. They said it was reasonable busy that day so more people probably saw them on the rocks there, but that group of guys must have thought all their christmases had come at once and went in for a closer look.
Old 02-19-2016, 04:13 PM

Talking

Sorta around similar lines...

Back in college, lived in the girl's dorm and had a suitemate who had male friends over all the time. Our rooms were joined by a bathroom and I loved walking around nude or in just a thong. One day I went to go to the bathroom in just a thong and didn't notice the opposite door open...Well, one of her male friends was sitting there as I leaned over the counter to do my make-up and he exclaimed, "OH!" I turned and unabashed said, "Oops." Flashed a big flirty smile and then walked back into my room. It made me excited to think he just watched me walk in there with next to nothing on. After that incident, I started doing it on purpose. :P
Old 02-20-2016, 01:09 PM

I've taken hundreds of nude photos of my wife in public or semi public places. We've been caught a few times. My favorite happened a few years ago after a festival in Memphis. When the festival ended we went to some bars on Beale Street for a few more hours. On the way back to the car, I dared her to take off her shirt and wear just her jacket, but unzip it about half way. Her boobs were not complety showing, but when she moved certain ways, you could definitely see her nipples. She walked about 1/4 of a mile like this and some people noticed, but nobody said anything.

When we got back to the parking deck, it was about 90% empty because it was so late. She posed for a few pictures with her jacket open, then completely topless. Then I challenged her to go completely nude for a few pictures and she did. She was starting to get dressed when the elevator near us opened and it shocked the hell out of us because we never heard it until it opened. There was 1 girl on the elevator and she was really surprised an embarrassed. She turned and walked away pretty quickly and didn't say anything except for muttering "oh my god under her breath".

We got nervous after that and got out of there.
Old 02-20-2016, 01:11 PM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default wow sexy wife

Let's see some pics
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2016, 01:44 PM

Thanked 177,200 Times in 18,905 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeApples View Post
I've taken hundreds of nude photos of my wife in public or semi public places. We've been caught a few times. My favorite happened a few years ago after a festival in Memphis. When the festival ended we went to some bars on Beale Street for a few more hours. On the way back to the car, I dared her to take off her shirt and wear just her jacket, but unzip it about half way. Her boobs were not complety showing, but when she moved certain ways, you could definitely see her nipples. She walked about 1/4 of a mile like this and some people noticed, but nobody said anything.

When we got back to the parking deck, it was about 90% empty because it was so late. She posed for a few pictures with her jacket open, then completely topless. Then I challenged her to go completely nude for a few pictures and she did. She was starting to get dressed when the elevator near us opened and it shocked the hell out of us because we never heard it until it opened. There was 1 girl on the elevator and she was really surprised an embarrassed. She turned and walked away pretty quickly and didn't say anything except for muttering "oh my god under her breath".

We got nervous after that and got out of there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
Let's see some pics
Yes, please share some of the pictures!

Thanks

Fango
Old 02-20-2016, 01:59 PM

Default Pics

I can post some of her later, but I will have to crop out her face.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ILikeApples For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p