Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2017, 12:41 AM

Thanked 25,550 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default Sat. nite

continued from above";

Sat. nite from our hotel rm in downtown Nashville included our "select " friends again... 1-male frien of the wife and 2- female friends of mine....mmfff... the girls all knew each other, but one girl didn't know my wife male friend?.. but it was ok with them!!.. yeah.

We all exchanged gifts and poured cocktails, and the girls started into their Lezzy Fest activities... us guys got a good show... eventually the girls invited us to join them and the now Fuck Fest began... now its only 2 guys w/ 3 girls so we just moved around thru all of them... us guys decided to be the submissives for the gals, and told them we'll do anything they want us too.... so we fucked and sucked and licked and lapped them all night to their desire.... inbetween shooting our loads in them where ever they wanted.... while recharging, they contuinued their lezzy fest...so it was basically a :adies Nite for them w/ us guys as their sex slaves.... someone had to do it.. lol
The girl who didn't know the guy, particularlly enjoyed fucking him to death... I guess it was the NEW cock thing for her..

Later around 2am the guy went home, but the girls all spent the night ..... they left around 10am...

Now its Sunday and round 3 will be comuing over @ 1pm.....this is turning out to be an exhausting Xmas celebration w/ our "selrect" friends...but alot of fun!!!
Old 12-21-2017, 06:14 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
We were, but maybe it was our self serving vanity @ the moment.....
We were just having a fun day.......... but sometimes you can't ignore seeing people starring at you..... not to mention the bar guys trying to pick us up, even w/ our wedding rings on. And the hardware store clerks offering to help us. I think its the lure of the short skirt syndrome?? ...I'll dress like that daily until I'm too old to dress myself.... unlike many married women who take being married for granted and dress conservatively for other women for fear of ridicule... I dress for myself and to keep hubby interested in his sexy wife... w/ no fear of other womens jealousy ridiculing me for dressing that attracts their husbands..... and its fun too !! - lol

What do you think?
I think more women should take your advice and not dress frumpy to avoid other women saying something. Men love looking and so do a lot of women but no one wants to admit it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Everytime I go out on daily errands I see all these married women looking like they dress in a sack of potatoes!!!

Then I see the couples who look like they're wearing sacks of potatoes -never holding hands and walking w/ a distane between them.....sad " i gave up" look.

Then I say to myself, " And you have to wake up next to THAT every morning for the rest of their life"...

Being overweight is not the problem,, its a sense of style and self worth... not "I'm married w/ a piece of paper, so they have to live w/ me" .......... My hubby has often said, he has seen overweight women who dress sexy, (not sleezy) who wear dresses a little short, wear heels, fix their hair lonnger and cute,,, and he thinks they look great..... it says they care...

I'm lucky to be thin, so its easy, but If your wife can't take the time to primp herself on a daily basis , for not only her hubby, but her own self respect..... she probably got married w/ that piece of paper, to just hook her paycheck and fix it man & sperm donor. Not a happy husband.

My womanly opinion... I feel sorry for those guys... "for the rest of their lives!!"

Get a divorce, and find anew. Theres plenty out there who care....& are fun to be with... key word- FUN !!!!!!!
Again I agree it's not about having the body of a model, its trying to look good for your significant other. I find the hottest women are the ones who don't have a models body but still have it going on. They are HOT period!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Mr. Grits here,

Am away on business the last 4 days, (Sun thru Thurs).... Took along wifes girlfriend to help w/ work related stress relief-- lol..... We are in Philadelphia @ the Sonesta.. nice place in the middle of downtown area... Shes been doing shopping at this outdoor xmas village park about a block away and we've gone to see the colonial tourist sites around town.. I've been here before several times, but this is her first time here, thats why she was willing to go w/ me.. the wifes been here before too, so she stayed home, and will no doubt be entertaining some "select" friends until we get back....in fact she called me yesterday to tell me about it.. & wanted to hear about my time w/ her friend too.

We have a room overlooking the main street out front and haven't closed the curtains yet.. I think the office bld. accross the street has been getting a good view... lol ...... the girlfriend was hot last night... it rained, and she likes intimate sex during stormy weather.. she thinks its romantic... After dinner, we returned to the hotel and spent the night fucking our brains out as the wind & rain beat against the window... we did some against the window sex, and the curtains were open for anyone in the office bld. to watch us..==she was non-stop wanting my cock & cum in all her holes and is into hair pulling and being submissively taken.. I left a load in all her holes... About 9pm, she got risque and called room service for soap & towels, and answered the door well fucked only wearing high heels... she even made him wait @ the door as she walked back to the desk to get his $$tip... it got her HOT!!! er!! ...... we've been fucking every morning before I leave, and every night..she is a cuddler at night and my hardon cock fits perfectly between her little butt cheeks while sleeping...erotic!! When my wife called yesterday we were having sex and she was impaled on top of me as we talked w/ my wife on the phone.. she was telling my wife what we were doing, and got me to cum in her pussy while on the phone w/ my wife...she liked doing that....

Its 5pm wed. now, and I'm waiting for her to get back to the hotel so I took the time to tell you all whats been happening.. tomorrow afternoon we fly home to Nashville.....so I'm hoping tonight will be a sexfest... again!!

As far as what the wife is doing at home?... I know on Sunday she had 2 "select" friends over for the afternoon.. I'm sure they left her well used and cum full... lol..... she probally had someone over every day, and maybe night too or both... you can ask her how it went if she wans to tell you.. remember, just say who your talking too-- her- Mrs. Grits -- or-- me- Mr. Grits..
I was in Philly last week and know the Christmas market your talking about. They even have an outdoor ice rink there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Saturday was the big Bama football game Bama & Auburn......

We had a game party w/ 4 couples from our regular "Swing group" who are fans in one way or another..sweet home Alabama or college days mostly.... So these are people from our group we haven't really seen in 2 months (which was when our last "swing " group meeting was.)

Just a regular football party, but w/ the betting being sex... lol
The ladys wore either cheerleading outfits, schoolgirl outfits, and my wife wore her Budweiser dress outfit.... So as the game progressed, the bets were on the Qt. scores.... 5 wives, 4 Qts & final score ... each wife is the prize for a Qt. .. what ever hubby wins the Qt. score bet, that wife is his sex prize... simple plan for sex during the game.... cocktails are flowing, and everyone is happy buzzed.

1st. Qt... the prize wife wearing a cheerleader outfit, gave the winner a swallowing blowjob
on her knees..... the 2nd Qt..prize wife was my wife in her Budweiser dress , she hiked up her dress , pulled her panties to the side, and climbed on the winners lap and rode his cock to a pulsating orgasm for both of them..... the 3rd Qt. prize wife , did the blowjob thing, in her cheerleading outfit, .... and the 4th Qt. prize wife in her schoolgirl outfit, d****d her skirt over the winners lap reverse cowgirl fucking...... But the 5th wife , school cheerleader was the Final score prize... she was the prize for all 5 guys... we all sat on the couch and she climbed on all of us moving down the line fucking us all as the other wives watched...

After all the betting fun was over as was te game fun, we all went into the questroom for a swingers orgy.... it was a sight to see... 3 cheerleaders, 1 schoolgirl, and the Bud girl all waiting for us guys to slip our cocks under their skirts.. lol We did!!!
We were taking turns fucking them all, as they were us... it was really erotic reaching under thier skirts w/ our hands and cocks... we DP'ed them all and filled them all w/ sperm... my wifes pussy sperm was running down her thigh past her skirt line as she walked around... the othe wives were having the same problem.. lol... erotic to see running sperm under a girls skirt like that... my wife looked at me and raised her skirt to me and said, "do you like watching me get fucked"....and smiled....
One of the cheerleader wives wanted to fuck the whole team fantasy.. we were the 5 guy team .... so we all gave her our attention as she sucked us and fucked us like it was a locker room fuckfest.. we came in her & on her ,as she was grabbing our cocks for her fantasy pleasure of fucking the team in her cheerleader outfit... us guys loved it...

When it was over, .. the wives pulled up their panties, and went home w/ their hubbys w/ sperm filled pussys.
One couple was too far from home, and had planned to stay over our house... so we decided to swap wives for the night... we took intimate showers w/ the others wife, and spent the night in seperate bedrooms... I could hear my wife moaning her orgasms in the other bedroom all night...his wife was into soft intimate slow sex w/ me...I guess after the hard pounding she got earlier she wanted something different.. They left @ noon... my wife made me brunch in black stocking & garters that she wore overnight w/ him to my surprise... then called me to the bedroom where she wanted me to fuck her in her cum stained stockings... I climbed on her as she lifted her legs up, and slid my cock into her cum slippery pussy... "can you feel his sperm?".. "he fucked your wife all night"... "did you like seeing those guys fucking me like a sl*t?"... which at that point I exploded in her pussy mixing my sperm w/ his.... she likes to talk dirty...

She was in a horny mood all day Sunday.. she never changed, and stayed in her used stockings & garters & heels all day walking around the house, and making me fuck her all day.... @ night we took a ride to the store together.. she put a skirt & t-shirt on over her stockings and went into the grocery store to get milk... it was erotic to know what was under her cloths as she walked thru the store...the ride home was w/ her heels on the dashboard... sexy.!!

Well that was our weekend adventure... I'm exhausted... shes cum full... as were the other wives. Since there were 5 couples total, we all consider it a full "swing group meet" for the month.....
The thought of sloppy seconds with my wife drives me wild. The fact that she was a real s_ut for the weekend and then stayed in the cum soaked stockings as you kept fucking her is even hotter. I bet the scent of sex surrounding her was an incredible turn on too. Love this story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 10:55 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I think more women should take your advice and not dress frumpy to avoid other women saying something. Men love looking and so do a lot of women but no one wants to admit it.

Mrs. here,

Most women are jealous, and they actually bully other women who dress sexy for men to make them feel bad.... out of jealousy....
Old 12-21-2017, 10:58 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
I was in Philly last week and know the Christmas market your talking about. They even have an outdoor ice rink there.

We saw that, it was pretty cool... wish we had that in Nashville... what were you doing in Philly??
Old 12-21-2017, 11:15 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
The thought of sloppy seconds with my wife drives me wild. The fact that she was a real s_ut for the weekend and then stayed in the cum soaked stockings as you kept fucking her is even hotter. I bet the scent of sex surrounding her was an incredible turn on too. Love this story
Mrs. Grits here,

Actually its me who causes that to happen.. after an orgy of sex I'm uforic & high on the pleasure, and like staying in my sex outfit, (stockings) and the cum in & on my body... it reminds me all night about how much fun I had being the object of desire....and I like feeling like a dirty sl*t afterwards.
Hubby likes the sloppy seconds feeling of knowing others had had sex w/ me, and adds his sperm to thiers for me to sleep with all nite. He says he likes seeing me get up in the morning,(hes still in bed) walking accross the bedroom (limping) dissheveled from sex, taking off my cloths, and seeing cum running down my thigh as I walk to take my morning shower...

What did you think of our Holiday Party for "select" friends...??
Old 12-22-2017, 12:38 AM

Default Holiday Party --Continued

Continued from above:: Holiday Party for "select friends....

Sunday afternoon;;;;; 1pm 3rd and final group

The last group of "select " friends to arrive was Sunday afternoon @ 1pm.... it was 2- of my wifes male "select" friends ,,, that all thats left.... so the afternoon was a mmmf event.

We exchanged gifts, we bought them Liquor, and one of them bought us the same... the othe guy bought the wife a cheerleader cosplay outfit....so she wore it for them....
Since its a MMMF event, it was all for the wife to enjoy... actually I was glad because I was exhausted from the last 2 sessions as written above..... so I told her so, and told her to enjoy her "select" friends and I'll watch & join when I want too, instead of being part of the main event... ok w/ everyone.

Well she looked pretty good as a cheerleader!!.. she started lap dancing the guys with her silk panties rubbing against their cocks.... then she climbed onto thier laps and took turns fucking them like that to keep them hard...... she stood over them on the couch moving from one to the other as they stuck thier heads under her skirt & pulled her panties to the side licking her pussy beinging her to strong orgasms....she was shaking!!!!

They then bent her over standing as she sucked the guy on the couch and the other fucking her from behind... then they switched, and switched again..... she moved to the bedroom in the hotel suite, and we followed her little -shaking/swaying -ass in that cheerleader skirt like little kids who never say a girl before... lol

She got on her knees and sucked all 3 of our cocks at once, until 2 of us exploded in her mouth, then the 3rd guy layed on the bed and she climbed on top and rode him to both of thier orgasms... this time HE was shaking uncontrollably !! She stayed on his cock grinding enjoying the impaled feeling she was having... she looked over to me and said, "do you like watching me getting fucked?" ........I smiled....

From that point, the 2 guys were fucking her all afternoon in every way they could... I joined in sometimes, and watched w/ a cocktail the rest.. Alot of dirty talk going on.. they were telling her, " do she like fucking the football team" in the cheerleader outfit... (the top was off, and just the skirt at this point in time)... she kept telling them to "cum under my skirt in my pussy , .. well they were cumming in her pussy, mouth,, ass -- DPing her all afternoon.... at one point we did a triple play air-tight on her where I pumped my load in her already full pussy. They were really fucking her like the school sl*t roleplay..lol ... She said to me, "did you like seeing your wife be a naughty cheerleader today", then she stood up on the bed and lifted her skirt and said. "look what they did to me?"... as I watched several loads of sperm dripping down her leg..>>>.the guys reacted by grabbing her and pulling her down on the bed spitroast fucking her doggy, telling her the football team isn't done sticking our cocks in her , pulling her hair and rough fucking her..when the one guy came in her pussy, the other guy said, "hold on, I want to fuck that used pussy too," , and pulled his cock out of her mouth, got behind her grabbed her hair, and gave her her last hot load for the day. .. she was soooo happy she has a shaking/quivering orgasm. We went through an entire small bottle of lube.

Afterwards, she gave them each an intimate shower while still wearing her skirt... then they went home @ 7pm?.... we stayed the night, and talked about the weekend, and hope we showed ALL our "select" friends how much we appreciate them for the Holidays.

We need 2 days sleep now!!.. lol

BTW-New Years Eve weekend is always a scheduled "swing group" meeting.

Last edited by GRITS; 12-22-2017 at 12:48 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2017, 01:49 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

To Mrs Grits,

I was pretty surprised by how much D was into me watching Carter cum in her, and that she loved it. I don't know where it's gonna go because she has waffled on doing it again (even tho she was obviously hugely turned on, though I guess it could partly be that she had already fucked him). I guess we will see....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s