Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2017, 11:34 PM

Thanked 25,612 Times in 2,730 Posts
Default Mrs. Grits

What??..... I am not referring to Mechboy or anyones thread in my TRUE statement... get w/ the reality program here??!!!??

If your wife/girlfriend is not ALREADY on a daily basis giving you the keys to sex?? .. WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP DO YOU HAVE!!???!!.....

Sex as a gift is a no respect-- got you by the balls--- cheap excuse to not bother getting you anything.. as stated above as I put it....

If you think SEX is a great gift ??... then you're really not having much sex are you??....

Holt Shit!!.. is this whats out there in men?? ... or should I say --"pussy wipped men"......??!!!!!!!

I'm glad I found a real man, not a desperate pussy wipped man..... and he gets the keys to sex EVERY SINGLE DAY... its never a gift. What kind of selfless bridezillas are you married too??

I'm sorry to hear those above responses,,, I didn't think it was that bad out there..... the demasculation of men...
Old 12-11-2017, 12:43 AM

Thanked 25,612 Times in 2,730 Posts
Default Mrs. Grits

If you want// or need , to settle for "nothing", then do so..... enough said,,, there is no arguement from me...

I've said my peace in hopes to help you guys see the light..... but some are wearing blinders... enjoy.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:38 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts
Default This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
The first time she stripped naked in a hotel room at night time, with the lights on and the curtains open, was from one of these 'gifts'.
...is exactly what I was going to suggest. Wait with the lights off for the right chap to walk in your direction, then turn on the lights and put on a show.
For plausible deniability she can walk around the room with a towel, pretending to be drying herself after a shower. Or, if she really likes the lucky guy and wants to show herself more, she can sit on a chair and apply some lotion on her legs, which will need to be open and with the knees pulled up.
Of course, you need to get a room facing the street with a big window, better if floor-to-ceiling.

In fact, this is giving me ideas... I think I'll try to set up exactly this situation with my lady for the Christmas holidays.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2017, 10:38 AM

Bahahahaha emasculated? WTF are you talking about? Mrs. Grits, you don't seem to understand, nor do you seem to want to do so. Have a great day, please don't post in this thread anymore. Go find someplace else to play.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2017, 04:46 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit07 View Post
I think the Grits misread the situation entirely. This isn't my only gift, there's no withholding anything. This was a reason for her to get me to push the envelope some. So maybe back it off a notch or two? Thanks.

I'm not inviting third parties into this deal (well except for this post, I guess). This is dress sexy and give it up territory, probably do something in public, something like that.

I was thinking of reenacting something from our past maybe. That seems like the easy road though.
I agree completely. Those special gifts are usually meant to create a "special" moment for the spouse/partner. The wife/GF "pushes" herself a little bit further to make her partner happy. It doesn't always mean you have an otherwise shitty sex life.

For me it's usually my birthday. Two years ago, my fiancée she asked me what I wanted for my B-Day. I said all I wanted was a trip to the nude resort. With the added caveat that she "really" gets naked in front of everyone. It wasn't her thing, but she planned the whole day/trip herself, made the reservation and shaved. She not only got naked but showed the whole beach her kitty. She knew it would "make my day" if she spread out in front of everyone.

I'm a simple man; I don't need to some real kinky stuff - as I get that at home anyway. My fiancée is a closet exhibitionist, and for my birthday, I simply asked her to be a full-on naked exhibitionist for a day. So she stretched herself a bit to make me happy. Nothing wrong with that.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:24 PM

Default Mrs Rabbit

Rabbit, you couldn't have asked for a more personal, sexy present than what you wife has offered. Can't imagine all of the scenario's going through your mind at the moment. Here she is, your wife, offering you her body, soul and mind to do as you please. Her sole intention to provide you extreme pleasure - at your whim.

And to think grits's and his pseudonym's materialistic demands of a woman has to do with power drills, putters and an IPhone without a second to think about this incredible present your wife has offered you. And since you have requested his silence, I hope your responses are full of positive suggestions.

If you have a moment or two, I would be honored if you PM'ed me. I do accept friend requests and would happily respond. After all, my life is based on a true story - stuff you just can't make up.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2017, 10:03 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts
Default Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechboy View Post
Mrs Grits is bang on with what she said so take heed gents.
I have to respectfully disagree with you and MRS GRITZ. Don't buy me "stuff". No. Give me time. Give me moments to remember. Give me yourself. Give me excitement. I can buy (and usually do) buy all the "stuff" I want.

Make my day the most memorable day of my life. THAT'S what I want! And a new fucking drill ain't gonna do THAT!
Old 12-12-2017, 11:39 AM

Mrs. Grits has said in the past that a big part of here enjoyment of the Special Friend and Swinger occasions is the pleasure and satisfaction she is giving to her husband and friends as much or more than her own personal pleasure.

If this sort of enjoyment is available frequently and at will it would seem that there is not much, "special", anymore so perhaps an occasional exception of Mrs. offering something Mr. likes but can't get himself or regularly from others would indeed be a very welcome gift.

Anyone, including Mr. Grits, can easily anytime go buy himself a new drill or other toy. Indeed most men know what they want and put out a shopping list as the wrong drill just isn't going to work right.

What I truly appreciate is something unique, surprising and pleasurable from a loved one that I can't do for myself. If it's from my wife, sexual and pleasurable for her in knowing I will love it, that's just more frosting on the cake.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 10:07 AM

I think I am settling on visiting a college town nearby and getting a room. There's a home basketball game over break. Then I think I'll doll her up, go to the game, and see what happens after that. She might like to suck on some college cock
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 03:09 AM

Default Mrs. Grits comments

What a bunch of Misogynist whiners. Mrs. Grits offered a woman's perspective on the subject of sex as a gift, and you dumb-asses, mansplained how you know better than a woman, what women do. LOL. Yes she may have miss that the sex wasn't the only gift, but he never said it wasn't, I thought that's all he was getting too. Mrs. Grits, thanks for your insights, and thank you for all your sexy post, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416