uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-24-2019, 11:57 AM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Friend Request

One day a black friend of mine told me that he had something he wanted to asked. We were sitting at the bar drinking a beer so I said what was on your mind. He told me that all he could think about the last few days was my wife sucks on his cock. He asked if I was upset about his thoughts. I told him no I found it to be very exciting. I knew that she had sucked a few black men when I set it up out of town. I told him that he should come over on Friday night and he could asked her about it. I told him that the worst would be that she would say no. I also told him that I was not going to say anything to her about it because I wanted to see her reaction.

So when Friday night came around I was watching a movie with her and opened up a bottle of wine. She was the only one drinking so around 8PM she had finished it. I asked her if she wanted any more she told me that she would take a half a glass. So I got it for her. Around 8:15 the door bell rang I got up to answer it. Sure enough it was Tony he said that he was in the neighborhood and thought he would stop by. I told him to come in and asked if he wanted a beer he said sure. As we went into the kitchen I told him that she had been drinking so take his time and when he felt comfortable just ask her his question. We went back into the living room and I sat down in the chair beside my wife and had Tony sit on the couch next to my wife. We were talking for about 10 minutes when Tony told my wife that he had something to ask her. She looked at him and said ok what is it. Tony told her about the last two weeks that all he could think about was getting a blow job from her. He told her that he didn't want her to get upset about told her he had a fantasy of a white woman sucking his big black cock. She looked surprised and before she could answer Tony begged her please. She looked over at me and said what do I think. I told her that this was totally her decision. Since she had already had some wine she looked at him and said that she would fully his fantasy. She told him that she would be right back and got up and left the room.

When she finally returned she was wearing short shorts bright red lipstick and removed her top to show off her small titties. She told Tony to remove his pants and under shorts after he was ready she walked over and sat down next to him. I watched as she slowly started stroking his cock to get it hard. She asked him to tell her about his fantasy and what made him want her to fulfill it. He told her that he had always found her to be very sexy and he had dreams about her sucking his cock. She had him hard and told him well lets make your fantasy come true. I watched as she slowly put her lips on the head of his cock and start off with a small kiss. I watched as the head went into her awaiting mouth she had her lips around the head only. Tony leaned back and said that it baby. I continue to watch as she started taking more into her mouth. Tony cock was long and thick which caused her mouth to stretch. She had about 6 inches in her mouth when she finally started moving her head up and down on his cock. She had her hands on the side of his ass while working his cock. Tony was telling her how good it felt and she started to take more of his cock into her mouth on each down stroke. She had learned how to throat a cock but I didn't know if she could with one that thick. She only managed to get 8 inches into her mouth which was still more than I thought she could. Tony had his hands on her head but he was not forcing her head down. The one thing that was never brought up was when he was ready to cum.

I told her that when Tony was ready to cum it was up to her if she wanted it in her mouth or some place else. I moved over next to her so I could get a good view of her sucking cock. I was excited and told her that I wanted her to let him cum in her mouth. I started pulling on her nipples getting her more excited. Tony finally said that he was ready to cum I told her to take it she moved her lips back to her head and Tony started to shoot his load into her mouth. I noticed that some of his cum was running out of her mouth and down his cock. When she had finished she removed her mouth from his cock and showed us her cum filled mouth before finally swallowing it.

When she was done she asked Tony how it was. He told her that it was even better than he had imagined and told her thank you. We could still see traces of cum on her lips. Tony got dressed and left. That night I told her how much I enjoyed watching her suck Tony's cock. I asked her if she wanted to do it again she looked at me and said what do you think? I told her from now on she could do what she wanted as far as helping out friends.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s