Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2013, 09:55 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I post because my wife is very straight laced and church going. Now she has no problem letting me take pics of her in all sorts of outfits. My fetish is a woman in a bikini. Why I dont know. So suzy has several different styles of bikinis. We often fantasize about her getting picked up at a bar and to see what would happen afterwards.

She then feels no other guy would be interested in her. So thats when I started posting her pics. Did it on Redclouds, voyeurweb, homeclips but have stopped. Not getting the feedback I would like.

Still have our flickr account and we update her pics alot. But have focused on here however this site seems to be losing my interest or should I say suzy is losing interest of others???
We're kind of in the same boat. I love posting her just for the thrill of others seeing her naked. But, I also love showing her that others still think she's attractive. I think for being a 42 year old mother of 2 she's pretty hot, but she sometimes needs encouragement. We've posted on voyeurweb as well. In fact, we have a pretty recent post up there now, under the Freestyle and Mature Contest submissions. So far pretty kind comments. (Feel free to upvote her if you like!)
Old 10-30-2013, 02:42 AM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 207 Posts

Several of my friends have seen my wife's nude pics. Two of them have actually seen her naked in person and one of them fucked her during a drunken threesome night. I was surprised how excited I was when my friends saw her pictures... One of them saw them by accident and I think this was actually the most exciting because I never thought about showing him but he seemed to enjoy them the most!

The first time I ever showed her pics to anybody was my best friend that I have known since I was about 3. I actually didn't plan on it but I got so damn turned on by showing him a couple non revealing ones of her in lingerie that I said what the hell and showed him all the pictures I had of her. Over the years he has probably seen just about every nude pic I have ever taken of her and I even texted him a few several months ago. He said he deleted them because his wife would flip shit if she found out but who knows, he may have shown them to somebody else. Eventually he did admit to jacking off to them and I found that to be an incredible turn on.

My wife even knows that a couple of them have seen her pics. She wasn't overly thrilled about it but said she didn't care as long they weren't too explicit. I have shown her some of the ones they have seen and she was fine with it except for a couple but she has no idea they have seen more of her than she would like.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 05:59 AM

Thanked 16,219 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Confirmation

I agree with the trophy wife line. I believe that we want confirmation that we have made a good choice which is what fuels the adrenaline rush that we get when we know that other men lust after our wife/partner. I know I love going to the nude beach with my partner and imagining that all of the other guys (Except the gay ones!) are wishing that they were me. She steadfastly refuses to let me take photos of her naked in any way even from the back but I did sneak one of her topless in the backyard a few months ago, haven't posted it yet for fear of retribution and respect for her wishes. She is now 65 but because of her clean diet and rigorous exercise program has the body of a 30 year old.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 06:59 PM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default I do it for the pleasure

I have to admit that i may be selfish but i post pics of my wife because i get a thrill knowing that other people can see what i perceive to be her gorgeous 50 year old body. I love her and have no intention of sharing her with anyone else but i love it when they look and even more excited to read the viewers comments
Attached Thumbnails
52.jpg  
Old 11-11-2013, 07:34 PM

Thanked 2,726 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueenie View Post
I have to admit that i may be selfish but i post pics of my wife because i get a thrill knowing that other people can see what i perceive to be her gorgeous 50 year old body. I love her and have no intention of sharing her with anyone else but i love it when they look and even more excited to read the viewers comments
Great tits, where do you post her?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bacala787 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 10:58 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

The first time my wife (then GF) and I went skinny dipping with a bunch of college friends in backyard swimming pool, in broad daylight, I was amazed at how much I enjoyed my buddies seeing her nude. First off, she had one of the best bodies there, secondly a few weeks before she had shaved her pubes as a special treat for me, so she was still very bare, this got her a lot of attention. This was long ago when the only time women shaved their pubes was for childbirth. The other girlfriends there got more than a little jealous that they were naked too, but their BF's were all trying to get a look at my GF.

In that group my GF's nickname became "Fuzzy", she loved it. Now, many year later we occasionally meet up with members of that group, they still call her that.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:11 AM

Thanked 1,064 Times in 94 Posts
Default because she loves it!

My wife loves it when men see her naked. She's always had great tits and nipples and gets off on others making comments about them. Back when she was a freshman in college, she had ample opportunity to display herself on the nude sundeck, which was right across from the astronomy building... the telescope of which the boys made good use of, and made sure to tell her about!

So I show her naked because she loves it, pure and simple. And It seems like there are a lot of others out there whose wives feel the same way mine does.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:18 PM

Indeed a gorgeous woman! You're a lucky man and we're lucky you have chosen to share a taste of her with us! Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueenie View Post
The Following User Says Thank You to mrhitachi99 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2013, 06:28 PM

Thanked 5,082 Times in 244 Posts
Default Why?

Some months after I met my wife, we had a dinner party with some friends. When we had finished the coffee, she went into the bedroom for some minutes and returned in some fancy underwear. She asked us to sit down and look.
And she began dancing and stripping fully nude. We were all very surprised, but were happy to see her show. She stayed nude the rest of the night, and danced with our guests. I was very proud of her and her body, and I invited her to repeat that whenever there was a chance. And so she did.
We began to visit nude beaches to enjoy the sun all over and to let everybody have a look and hopefully enjoy what they saw.
And later on she has tried to model nude for artists.
So having seen that many of you are happy to see her body even though we have aged considerably since we started this, I am now showing you many of my pics of her hoping that you will enjoy them.
The pics below is from the first time she showed herself to our guests.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_3525.jpg   DSC_3526.jpg  

Old 11-21-2013, 03:30 PM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

I love posting my wife. Especially where others can find and down load her pics and repost them. IT's great to find her pics on sites where I didn't post them. I hate to spam this site . Can anyone recommend any other free sites with good traffic where I can post her?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s