Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-18-2012, 04:50 AM

I have a cousin aged 32, she is 5.6 and greatly in shape despite having 2 sons.( Very shy) She came to stay over our place with her kids. We chatted late at night, She was sleeping in our guest room and my laptop bag was lying there. I got ready for work and got into the guest room to pick my laptop, to my biggest surprise of life............... i saw her one boob completely out of shirt and her son sleeping besides her. Probably she was feeding her child and he might have fallen asleep making my day the most wonderful day. My heart was pounding because i always masturbated on her and never even saw her cleavage in my life time and now i was watching her bare breast with dark brown aerola and "C" cup. Needless to mention that first i masturbated and then left for work
Old 09-20-2012, 03:13 AM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

Do yall think that relations with family is closer to the norm than the exception?

A lot of girls I know has some kind of story like this.

Ex gf. She would tell me that her mother would walk around the house naked. She had one brother and her father living at home. Because her mother would walk around naked she would also walk around naked since her mom was. Like a competition.

I would be talking to her on the phone and her mom would get in bed with her when coming home drunk and play with her and harass her.

She is/was the most promiscuous girl Ive ever known. On the third or fourth time we were hanging out her friend was over. My soon to be gf went to the bathroom and came out completly naked and sat on the couch like nothing was happening.

Her friend said she does this all the time. I said really? How so? She said they were at a party recently of people near their age of 18. She came out of the bathroom naked and hung out with everyone who was dressed.

She once said 'Ill do your friends but the ugly ones have to pay'. No lie.

I suspected her and her brother who was a year or two older had been together. She mentioned something to that effect early on in our relationship.

A year later I said you did your brother? She exclaimed 'who told you that!?' I said no one, you did. She realized her slip and said nothing ever happened.

Her brother and mother went out of town. The weekend was here and I asked what we were doing. She said her father was home alone and she had to spend quality time with him. After her many discussions that she was often naked at home I wondered what was going to happen. I even looked at the trees outside to see if one would offer a good angle with low risk. Didnt do it.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:18 AM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
So while I was waiting in the living room, her kid brother was staring at her bare tits and ass!!

All this from a young lady who was thought to be and always acted very respectable-never dressed sexily, went to church, got great grades, never gave anyone the slightest reason to suspect she loved to prance naked around her baby brother!!
Dont you think they were fooling around? I mean when she told you she considered it you acted surprised. Ill bet had you acted like its no big deal she may have admitted. I mean thats a lot of naked time around each other. Shes openly masturbating.

I quote the good girl part as I recently heard another story/incident.

Student council ms prissy was a friend of mine forever. We got together again after many years of not seeing each other thanks to fb.

However she began to tell me that her good girl facade was not so good. She began to tell me that her and her father had been intimate. That she used to give him bjs. She seemed upset though. I comforted her but couldnt press her as to how etc.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:05 AM

Thanked 3,617 Times in 278 Posts

Well, I can't be sure, but I don't think they ever did- at least not while we were seeing each other LOL. I was surprised when she mentioned thinking that way about her brother, but CERTAINLY didn't seem disapproving, as I would have been thrilled if she'd told me they had! In fact I thought about suggesting it many times but never did, because I didn't want to risk her thinking too hard about what she HAD done to that point and maybe stopping. And at the time he was innocent enough that I was sure he'd never initiate any physical contact.

That didn't mean he never touched her though But that was my doing- we were heading to the beach one afternoon and her mother "suggested" we take her brother along (I thought at the time to act as a chaperone). Well, it did sort of prevent us from our usual routine: on the 15 minute or so drive I had gotten into the habit of getting my GF to untie her bikini top and let a few truck drivers get a look at her bare tits just to get her hot and horny for the beach. Instead I told her to plan on changing in the car-- she packed her bikini and off the three of us went.

Now there was a changing place at the beach, but it was pretty rundown and dirty, and when we arrived she said she didn't want to even go in there, and would change in the car instead. Her brother and I got out and turned our backs in a gentlemanly fashion (HAH!) while she started to change. After a moment, I looked at her brother with a grin and sort of nodded my head back toward the car. He got kind of a nervous smile and I slowly turned my head a little until I could start to see her, then I grinned back at him and nodded again then turned some more. He got the idea and also turned bit by bit toward her. The car was low enough that we could see her easily from the shoulders down, but not her face- which meant she couldn't see us looking at her. So we got to enjoy her taking off ALL her clothes, then wiggling into her bikini- this was the first time we'd ever BOTH been looking at her when she was exposed, and it was HOT.

We managed not to get busted watching her change, and got down to the beach and set up towels and a cooler, etc. Dick went into the water right away- probably to cool down LOL and I told her what we'd done and seen as she changed. She laughed and said she figured we'd be looking and asked if her brother enjoyed her show- HELL YES was my answer-

She tormented him all afternoon, untying her bikini top and raising up on her elbows to read a magazine, with her pale tits and stiff pink nipples absolutely bare in front of her kid brother on the towel right next to her- two feet away? I could hardly keep from cumming on the spot LOL and he was much the same I'd guess. She had me put lotion on her bare back and legs and he enjoyed watching that as well. The only other thing tat happened was that she also had her brother rub lotion on her when I was wading in the lake- so he got to spend some time with his hands on her.

I was watching but couldn't see much, but later she told me he started at her feet and took about 10 seconds to get to her thighs-which she opened wide for him (she was on her stomach) then spent about a minute there LOL even getting his hands on the soft inner parts of her upper thighs right next to her pussy! She was getting pretty hot, and when started on her lower back she raised up on her elbows again so her tits were off the towel. He did a very thorough job on her back, and moved around to each side of her to get the best possible look at her bare tits- and even let the tips of his fingers slide along her sides from her waist up toward her arms! She said he never tried to reach around to her tits, but had his hands enough on her sides to lightly touch the out parts of the sides of her breasts! She told me her nipples had never been so sensitive as then, and thought if he'd touched them she would have had a orgasm immediately LOL

When I dropped them off later, her mother asked Dick if he'd had a good time....

I found this photo today; it's not the girl in these stories, but like the video stills I posted some time ago, this girl could be my ex-GF's sister (although my ex had perkier tits) and I thought people might enjoy another visual to match with the stories--think of having a cute older sister who liked to let you see her like this!
Attached Thumbnails
7716211736_8efb9e7a83_b.jpg  
Old 07-02-2014, 09:41 AM

Thanked 3,617 Times in 278 Posts

Well, an odd thing happened this year- I saw this ex-gf at a cafe and she came over to chat. She's a medical professional, and I ended up going to her office for a number of treatments- all legit- which gave us a chance to talk and catch up. One thing led to another and we had the chance to relive some of our earlier adventures.

I'd put some risque pics on my phone to show her; ones that reminded me of her, or something we'd done. And one was a photo much like this one- a young woman sleeping, in the "frog" position, legs spread side, her feet together and her naked pussy clearly on display. When I showed it to her she smiled, and said, "That's how I sleep almost every night!" It was then she told me for the first time that all those years ago, when she'd been teasing her kid brother, that he had seen her in that exact position- and OFTEN!!!

When her grandparents visited from out of state they got her room, and she had to sleep in her brother's room, in a bunk bed. That's when she first let him see her "sleeping" in this position, and it got to be an every night thing while they were forced to share a room. And after, every now and then when she was feeling especially horny, or daring, she'd manage to get "caught" sleeping with her covers pushed down and pussy completely exposed. I think it went on until she moved out and got married- I could never get her to say just when it stopped. She probably just doesn't remember, but my wish is that she never really DID stop- and has done it since their youth, even when they were both married....
Attached Thumbnails
51ad114070.jpg  
Old 07-02-2014, 08:36 PM

Thanked 26,390 Times in 959 Posts

My wife seldom wears panties when she is wearing a skirt, that being said one day she was having trouble with something in her car and she ask our son to help her with it, when she got in the car wearing her skirt without knowing she flashed her pussy to my son, I was standing right beside him and her pussy was in full view, when I later told her about it she said "oh he didn't see anything" but I was right there and he seen it all, nothing else was ever said.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 07-02-2014, 11:37 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
My wife seldom wears panties when she is wearing a skirt, that being said one day she was having trouble with something in her car and she ask our son to help her with it, when she got in the car wearing her skirt without knowing she flashed her pussy to my son, I was standing right beside him and her pussy was in full view, when I later told her about it she said "oh he didn't see anything" but I was right there and he seen it all, nothing else was ever said.
Such a hot story would love to her more like that
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2014, 12:51 AM

Thanked 8,584 Times in 903 Posts

i don't understand, why should it be strange that your son sees your wife (partially) naked?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2014, 12:27 PM

Thanked 26,390 Times in 959 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
i don't understand, why should it be strange that your son sees your wife (partially) naked?
It's not accepted as the thing to do but it really doesn't bother me, I really don't care who sees her and you can tell by me posting her pics on the web where the entire world can see her. I always encourage her to wear sexy and revealing outfits when we go out and whenever possible flash others, as you can see below these are the type of shirts I try to get her to wear and she has but ones that are this revealing she will only wear when we are out of town.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
Old 07-04-2014, 01:53 PM

Wired she's too amazing looking not to share
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esmith1122 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick