uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-02-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seniornicks View Post
On vacation at a very hot beach resort she was wearing a skimpy top and very short and tight cut off denim shorts.
Left knee up over her right so she could reach her toes to paint her nails.
I was surprised to see that the hairs sticking out from the side of her peach panties - which were clearly visible at the side of the denim, with a little hint of pussy lip sticking out also - were straight and brown. Her head hair being blonde.
She was engrossed in the task of nail painting so she had no idea I had such a great view.
We chatted about weather and where to go for dinner that evening etc, her occasionally looking up to make eye contact.
Did she know that I would be staring straight at her pussy when she glanced away?
Maybe she knows men stare at her but then maybe she is oblivious, what do you reckon?
Got to see more on a later trip, in her PJ’s face down on the sofa and up on her elbows, got a fantastic down blouse of her wonderful perky tits as I walked past. Her left tit in full view but the right with her nipple just hidden by a fold in the tee material. I lingered looking as long as I dare but will never forget that pointy nipple in clear view...fantastic!
Old 09-05-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
I met my wife when she was in her late teens. She never wore a bra, and often would be topless at home. She says that she did it for me but I think she preferred it. I'm sure that every neighbor we have ever had has seen her topless in our windows.

Fast forward to today, we now have three young girls, so the wife has slowly been keeping her top on more. Our oldest is now 11 and my wife will still be at the pool topless and after showers is topless but for the most part she keeps them away. Still always wears a see thru top for me but much less topless stuff now days. For me it's disappointing but she thinks the kids don't want to see it and she wants to teach modesty. I don't think it nudity around the kids is a bad thing but she does. She still looks great topless at 35!
Does she think nudity around us is a bad thing? lol... wouldn't mind more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inforit33 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 06:04 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Setting an example

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
I met my wife when she was in her late teens. She never wore a bra, and often would be topless at home. She says that she did it for me but I think she preferred it. I'm sure that every neighbor we have ever had has seen her topless in our windows.

Fast forward to today, we now have three young girls, so the wife has slowly been keeping her top on more. Our oldest is now 11 and my wife will still be at the pool topless and after showers is topless but for the most part she keeps them away. Still always wears a see thru top for me but much less topless stuff now days. For me it's disappointing but she thinks the kids don't want to see it and she wants to teach modesty. I don't think it nudity around the kids is a bad thing but she does. She still looks great topless at 35!
That's too bad- I'd think she would want her girls to enjoy the same experience she did in her late teens, and model that behavior around the house. At least she's still wearing see through tops, and that's much more than most!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 04:55 PM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts

I agree with your wife, in our culture nudity is viewed as sexual, let the girls make up their minds on their own. Mom doesn't have to hide from them, but respect their right not to see her nude if they don't want to. I used to avoid going to a friend's house because his mom would frequently walk around the house partially dressed. I know it embarrassed him also.

It would have made me uncomfortable if my daughter had walked around the house topless or in see thru clothes.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I agree with your wife, in our culture nudity is viewed as sexual, let the girls make up their minds on their own. Mom doesn't have to hide from them, but respect their right not to see her nude if they don't want to. I used to avoid going to a friend's house because his mom would frequently walk around the house partially dressed. I know it embarrassed him also.

It would have made me uncomfortable if my daughter had walked around the house topless or in see thru clothes.

I certainly think it’s a very uncomfortable situation. When my wife lived at home she was sometimes naked with her father around. I’ve seen a couple of times shes come out of the shower naked with maybe a towel on her head with her father in the room. One time we were in a hotel heading to the beach and she changed into her bathing suit in the middle of the room with her parents right there.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2018, 06:21 PM

Thanked 16,087 Times in 1,115 Posts

It's different for every person and every family, of course. My family was always very prudish. My best friend growing up grew up where everyone in his family was seen naked at least daily. Not uncomfortable of unusual for them at all, and certainly not sexual.

My wife and I used to travel a lot with her family and share hotel rooms. Her mother and I would change in front of everyone (usually just 4 or 5 people, but sometimes 10 or 11) and be naked for a brief time and just not care on those trips. 10 years later, and now her mom will be naked around me, but not anyone else.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:15 AM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Miss your adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
It's different for every person and every family, of course. My family was always very prudish. My best friend growing up grew up where everyone in his family was seen naked at least daily. Not uncomfortable of unusual for them at all, and certainly not sexual.

My wife and I used to travel a lot with her family and share hotel rooms. Her mother and I would change in front of everyone (usually just 4 or 5 people, but sometimes 10 or 11) and be naked for a brief time and just not care on those trips. 10 years later, and now her mom will be naked around me, but not anyone else.
We really enjoyed your stories about your MIL and what you did and that your wife was into it made it very hot! Hope you will post more soon
Old 09-10-2018, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
We really enjoyed your stories about your MIL and what you did and that your wife was into it made it very hot! Hope you will post more soon
Lots more has happened! Lots more of everything except having the time to post about it!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post

My family was very prudish too. I had two sisters that would never ever be in any state of undress with me around. They would be beyond embarrassed if there was anything close to it. Then I see my wife almost daily naked with her brother around. And sometimes in front of her parents and sisters. I know her brother really liked seeing her naked. Unfortunately for me her sisters did not do the same. Really wanted to see one of them.

When I was pretty young I would try and sneak a peek on my sisters. but never saw much. I wasn’t really interested in seeing my sisters. There was a cousin I desperately wanted to see. Once we are in a public pool and she’s going up the ladder and my brother pulls her bottoms down. Exposed her ass. He had a great view. Half the pool probably saw her bare ass. I was so mad I couldn’t see it. I was off to the side and saw him do it, but I missed. I know my brother thoroughly enjoyed it. Still ticks me off haha.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
When I was pretty young I would try and sneak a peek on my sisters. but never saw much. I wasn’t really interested in seeing my sisters. There was a cousin I desperately wanted to see. Once we are in a public pool and she’s going up the ladder and my brother pulls her bottoms down. Exposed her ass. He had a great view. Half the pool probably saw her bare ass. I was so mad I couldn’t see it. I was off to the side and saw him do it, but I missed. I know my brother thoroughly enjoyed it. Still ticks me off haha.
My best friend in my late teens and early 20s was a woman. She was such a prude around me but not around others for some reason (I think she was in denial that she really wanted to be with me, but back then she only liked the "bad boys"). Anyway, I was at a pool with her and about 6 other people. She jumped in and her top came off, and she kept it off so everyone could see, and she had a blast. Then she put it on about 10 seconds later. I missed it all because I was swimming underwater the other direction. I came up from the water just as she covered her boobs and was facing the other way while all her other friends hollered and cheered. I was soooo bummed. I asked to see them later and she wouldn't talk to me for a week after that. :-\ She finally talked to me a week later, but I knew never to ask again! (I think she secretly was bummed that I didn't see them, but she didn't want it to be obvious. It all became clear that she must have had a thing for me once I met my wife, but I am getting way off topic.)

But back to family-related, ya, my sister would freak if I even saw a brastrap showing. It was like unhealthy-prudish. Even if I saw my sister in pj's and a nipple poking out my mom would be livid and told her to sleep in bras (she still does, at 40yo!). It was really confusing because my friends saw all their siblings naked all the time, so clearly my family wasn't the normal family, but I never knew why. We lived in an era when houses usually only had one bathroom, so if you had siblings who all had to get ready for school, you all shared the bathroom and you all saw each other naked. Except my family. We took turns and it took hours to get ready for anything.

As adults, though, if you check my posts, my sister and I aren't prudes at all around each other thesedays. We have shared hotel rooms, seen each other naked and even a bit more. We both joke that we wished we would have loosened up 30 years ago, though!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s