uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2023, 04:01 PM

Thanked 5,908 Times in 800 Posts

Not dislike, per say, just from different circles..

A young woman, very up herself, totally disinterested in the work needed, fluttering her eyelashes, and flaunting her body (crop top, and low rise, VERY tight leggings, in an office? really?), to het folks, usually the men, to take on her work..

One day she brought in some holiday photos, showing everyone her posing naked.. No shame at all !

I wish I had the foresight, to quickly scan in some.. she was fit, but very high maintenance.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2023, 04:59 PM

So this happened to one of my wife's close friends. She worked at a company for a while and was using her company-issued laptop to transfer pictures from her personal phone onto a personal external hard drive for safe-keeping. In doing so she had to upload from her phone to her company laptop, then to her personal hard drive. Then she'd delete the pictures off of the laptop after that.

At some point she began liking her job less and less - hated her boss and her situation. She had a few friends there but overall it was a toxic and stressful work environment. When she was offered a new job somewhere else she took it and had some exit interviews that blasted her boss and the toxic culture as well as wrote up a scathing glassdoor review. So she made many enemies on her way out.

A few months later she heard through a former friend who still worked there that the company did a data recovery on her laptop after she left and they found all the personal pictures that she deleted and presumed were gone. Amongst those pictures was an ass selfie that slipped through the crack (pun intended) during one of the bulk photo transfer processes.

The former work friend at first hinted that many of people had seen the picture as it was a hot topic gossip point around the office for months and that she even heard a rumor someone printed it out and made it into a dart board. My wife's friend and her husband were mortified. And they are a fairly square and prudish couple.

They talked to a lawyer about it, but the lawyer basically said that because the image was uploaded to a company-owned laptop that the data belonged to the company at that point. This was also 10+ years ago so before some of the current laws are in place that might have helped them out. And when my wife's friend mentioned to her work friend that they were talking to a lawyer, the work friend clammed up, walked back the rumors she heard saying they weren't true and ghosted my wife's friend. Probably because she didn't want to get in the middle of anything.

But my wife says that her friend is really bothered by the thought that people she doesn't like have seen or possess an ass selfie of her - even all this time later.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Savagist For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 04:37 PM

A friend of mine had a girlfriend we all hated. She was controlling and unfriendly, always wanted her way and wouldn’t let him hang out much. She hated anll his friends. After several months of this I finally had to have the talk with him. Told him he deserved better and all that. He said he was afraid to break it off because she’d stalk him at his work and make his life hell. He also said on the plus side she was wild in the sack. He ended up telling her I talked to him so she really hated me after that. Eventually they did break up and he and I celebrated by going out for beers. The subject turned to their sex life and how he was going to miss it. He then proceeded to whip out his phone and show me a series of photos of her naked. Every angle. Every position. She was rather sexy but smaller than I’d prefer. Very skinny, small tits, not much ass. But still her bald pussy spread wide open and her bent over showing her asshole was quite the sight. Pics I’d scroll past on the internet but because I knew her and maybe also because we hated each other it was super arousing to see her like that. The images are burned into my head to this day and I’m sure she’d murder him for showing me and probably me too just for seeing.
Old 04-17-2024, 06:48 PM

Thanked 1,955 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
A friend of mines wife has always made it very clear she does not like me - known them for 40 years. She never uses my christian name - always surname only to irritate me. She will only talk to create an argument - although she has flashed her tits when drunk.
I will often wind her up to see how revved up she can get.
One day she told me to shut up while she was talking (crap as usual) - I was merely acknowledging her husbands request to borrow some tools. She’d a few drinks and so had we all - my wife and another couple present. I was slightly annoyed at her comment - so I whipped her tank top up - exposing her tits. As she went to cover those up, I dropped her chinos round her ankles - panties went too! This really pissed her off and she half shuffle / chased me to my garage door and tried to hit me in the balls. As she went to walk back to the doorway, she stopped and half bent over to raise her pants / chinos fully - giving me a full view of her glistening pussy - quite an enjoyable sight. I tell her when she’s had a few drinks that she has shown me her pussy which she vehemently denies - clearly oblivious to what she had on show when she bent over that day. In my book, justifies her awful attitude over all the years. I only tolerate her for my mates sake.
Talking to my m8 recently, I told him about how I’d seen his wifes pussy. He was so drunk at the time he doesn’t recall the actual circumstances - so I showed him a replica picture of what she looked like as she presented herself as she pulled her chinos up. I added - as you will know - her pussy looks darker than this. He was shocked & confirmed - you’re right he said she is much darker there!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3005.jpeg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one26

2m:58s

05-13-2017
1 5 What s For Dinner Part 2

3m:21s

10-06-2014
12153487 trag 32

1m:30s