Register

Old 09-02-2015, 07:53 AM

Thanked 5,481 Times in 387 Posts
Default Hotel maids

Guy and a couple of hotel maids
Attached Thumbnails
A man getting the hotel cleaners to give him a blow job.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 A man getting the hotel cleaners to give him a blow job.mp4 (11.42 MB, 2595 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 09-02-2015, 10:54 AM

Thanked 5,677 Times in 290 Posts

This was in a care home not a hotel haha great video though
The Following User Says Thank You to alanbrazil For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 12:19 PM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default She was not beautiful.....

This happened about 30 years ago and I am not proud of it, but it happened. I used to travel a lot and much of it was in the deep south. I was at a hotel where I had been for well over a week and I was horny. My wife had let me take naked photos of her so I pulled them out and began taking care of my own needs since I was still at least a week from going home. The night before our meetings went extremely late so we agreed to delay our first meeting this day to 11am so I had slept late.

I was pumping away, looking at photos of my wonderful wife, when I heard a noise and saw a black housekeeper at the foot of my bed, looking at my nakedness. I jumped up to apologize but she ran out of the room. I was nervous she would turn me in for some wrongdoing but I could not figure out what so after a bit of time, I resumed my efforts. Once again, I heard a noise and she was back at the foot of my bed. She was in her mid-20's I think, and not very pretty, but she said that she hated to see me have to do myself. I explained that I was married and was doing this with photos of my wife so, in my own mind, I was sort of doing it with her. She said that lots of men like to be caught naked and she sees them all the time but I seemed different, and she knew I was really embarrassed to be caught wanking.

As we were talking, my hard-on stayed up and she kept glancing at it. She asked if I would do her a favor...and she started to unbutton her uniform. Under it were a plain white bra and panties, and she took those off as I stared. Her figure was impressive, I must admit. This girl should have gone to a nudist club so others could truly appreciate her gifts.

She explained her husband was in the army and away for another three months as part of a six month deployment. When she saw me, she thought of him and how he was probably doing the same thing with photos of her she had let him take. My wife's Poloroid amateur photos still laid beside me, showing her smiling, naked and in some, spread wide open.

The girl, Maureen, asked if I would fuck her doggy style, her favorite, and she would close her eyes and imagine I was her husband, and I could put my wife's photos on her back and pretend I was fucking her. She got a rubber from somewhere and was rolling it on my cock, massaging my balls while doing so. It sounds silly, I know, but I hesitated feeling very guilty. She got on her knees on the bed and put her head down on a pillow, leaving her butt high in the air. She started fingering herself.

I was not that experienced with anyone but my wife, and had never had sex with a black girl. I was surprised as she spread her lips how very pink---bright pink--she was inside, in contrast to her dark skin. I took my favorite photo of my wife with a dildo pushed up her vagina and a look of ecstasy on her face and put it on Maureen's back and she reached between her legs and guided me into her. We started slow--she was nicely wet---and we took our time. She stopped me a couple of times and just squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles, then we started again.

Staring at my wife's open pussy, stuffed with the black dildo, and seeing her clit extended and her facial expression, I began to feel like I was fucking her. Maureen was talking to Bobby, telling him to go slow, then faster, and then she came and came. I was close but not ready, probably because of the condom, so I slowed and built up a rhythm again. She just stayed still and let me slam into her over and over, calling my wife's name and telling her how I was going to flood her with my cum. Soon I was shooting over and over but not into some stranger, in my mind I was filling my wife's wonderful pussy.

Maureen visited my room twice more the next week in the evenings these times and we repeated the scene. She played with my dick and commented on how pink it was but the head got purple, and I fingered her pink. To her, I was always Bobby and to me she was my wife and we never fucked face to face--always doggy style. To my surprise, she did not do oral sex or allow me to do that to her.

I should say this only happened to me once but that would not be true. I was in New York at one of the city's most expensive hotels as the guest of a client/friend. I had been away from home for a while and was again horny and, as you might expect, I got out my photos of my wife. Some were of her when we were dating--she was 18 or 19--and those were always good for getting me excited. I had a two room suite and did not close the door to the living room before making myself comfortable on the bed with the photos. Of course, the outside door was locked.

Being New York, the TV had some adult movies so I chose one for some background and great sounds of fucking, and I started doing my thing, looking at my beautiful, fully exposed wife and occasionally at the TV seeing some young couples faking sex. I was getting close when I heard a 'Oh, I am sorry to interrupt" and it was a plump but attractive black housekeeper in a very fancy uniform. She was probably 50 or so. I was embarrassed but she put me at ease, saying "this is just a natural thing, nothing to be ashamed of" and she asked if I would like some aid.

I was stuttering, lying naked with a throbbing cock waving with this lady staring at it. She left, came back with a warm damp towel and grabbed my cock and carefully wiped the precum off. She then pulled out a small bottle of hand lotion that the hotel offers, and poured some on my cock. Without a word, she very matter-of-factly began to pump my dick with one hand and roll my balls lovingly with the other. She saw the photos and asked who they were and I told her it was my wife, and she thought that was just a wonderful arrangement we had. She suggested that I just relax and let her make me feel better, and then said "and there is no hurry---just relax".

I think the hand lotion was warm, anyway it was great. I opened to look her in the eyes once and she anticipated my question "No, I cannot do oral sex or intercourse, but I am happy to give you a massage to relax you for the night". I did not rush. I looked at my wife's photos then just closed my eyes and enjoyed the handjob. The sensations were great---it had been a long time since I had a really well done handjob---but maybe I was taking too long because I felt the hand that had been on my balls slip under me and feel my ass, then it began to rub up and down my asscrack. Soon it was lightly probing my rectum, then I was getting a really professional prostrate rub, which speeded things up and soon I was spurting jism like a teenager. To my great surprise and joy, she licked some of my cum off her hand, then kissed the purple, oozing head of my prick, leaving while cum on her lips which she licked off.

I tipped her $50, a LOT for me and she offered to change the sheets but I told her I was fine. I slept well that night. Since then I have wondered if this type of service is just normal in really expensive hotels or was I just lucky? It never happened again, guys. I am too cheap with my own $$.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 03:35 PM

Thanked 1,575 Times in 153 Posts

I've read comments from hotel cleaning ladies that any kind of sexual contact between a hotel employee and a customer is immediate termination. I'm sure things were different 30 years ago. We're much more sue happy these days. I've also read comments from hotel employees about guys letting them catch them naked, or jerking off, or whatever.

I've seen several guys post videos on Xhamster, or one of those sites, jerking off or flashing cleaning ladies. There's one guy that posts videos of him being "accidentally" caught jerking off. He makes sure he's jerking off when the cleaning lady knocks, and of course he doesn't hear her. It is funny to watch the reactions of the cleaning ladies, some of them can be quite humorous.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cgnok For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 05:26 PM

Thanked 5,481 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanbrazil View Post
This was in a care home not a hotel haha great video though
Wow! Sure makes the thought of going into a care home more appealing haha
Old 12-23-2015, 01:35 PM

Thanked 9,275 Times in 379 Posts

Another maid getting down to business
Attached Files
File Type: flv Maid giving me a blowjob.flv (26.31 MB, 1465 views)
Streaming Videos
Maid giving me a blowjob

1m:44s

Old 12-23-2015, 09:43 PM

I call BS on that one!

Tags
hotel, maid

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11