Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2021, 08:09 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Ever hear of any friends having a key party?

They were big in the 60-70s at house partys....the wives would .pick a car key out of a hat, and that husband would drive her home for sex.... we've done it in our early yrs together at house partys..
Funny timing. I just had to explain "key party" to a group of my friends in a group text this past weekend. I thought everyone knew what these were, but apparently not!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2021, 09:18 PM

Thanked 25,742 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Funny timing. I just had to explain "key party" to a group of my friends in a group text this past weekend. I thought everyone knew what these were, but apparently not!
They are sort of a thing of the past you don't hear about anymore.... your friends have to be well known to let your wife drive home alone w someone.... or be in a hhotel rm alone as we do....
Old 04-11-2021, 08:57 PM

Default Last Weekend -con't

Last Weekend continued..our "Swing Group Meeting"...

Well I told you about Friday night KEY PARTY, so I quess you want to hear about the Saturday night orgy?
AT AC-Marriott Downtown..

Well as said, we all chipped in for a big suite to party in, and everyone showed up at 7pm... food and drink were waiting, and everyone was ready to party because of the last year of "NO SEX" due to covid.....

The theme was, NO theme.. first time, so the gals all wore or didn't wear what ever they wanted too..so there were 6 couples.. a mix of schoolgirls, lingerie, and outright naked w heels. A few cocktails and hor'durves and the party was ON... we were on the 5th floor and the BIG windows were open......we all played a game of musical pussy first...the gals ring the bed doggy, and the guys move around and fuck each wife as the music stops,, no cumming yet.... then we reversed it to the guys standing in a circle and the gals moved around sucking to the music stops...then it was a free for all.

The wives were talking and saying that they haven't had a DP in a yr or so and that they all wanted to be fucked by a few guys at a time during the night.... I quess us guys can handle that!!...LOL
A couple of wives requested that they be gangbanged by all 6 husbands at some point... again, we can handle that too!!..lol....... A mans got to do, what a mans got to do!!!!!!!

Remember no guys cum in any pussys for the first hour.. because we are all straight and want to give alot of oral to the wives and don't want to suck up anyones cum.... My wife was not hard to find all night, I just looked for her HIGH HEELS waving around in the air... She wore a schoolgirl & heels ensomble... cute cute cute...

The best I can say for the night is that everyone was fucking everyone and more till 2pm ish.

I think the highlites were the gangbangs requested... those wives just took all 6 cocks and all their cum in all their holes and begged for more... we were rough fucking them both on the bed and filling their holes w our cum... their husbands loved it and were probably the hardest on them...... the other wives took a break for that gangbang time..
My wife didn't do the gangbang, because she did it last time and let others do it.. lets face it,, its exhausting and the guys are fucking everyone all night, THEN have to perform for the 2 gangbang wives ... 2 is all we could handle.

So at the end of the night, everyone walked back to their own rooms.. it was quite a sight to see these half dressed women , some dripping cum down their legs in the hallway and elevator....
When we got back to our room, the wife layed on the bed spread her legs and told me as usual, -"look what they did to me".. showing me her full pussy & some ass cum.. not to mention the cum on her tits and mouth..
She took alot of loads that night... she shared a few of them w the other wives, shotgunning mouth to mouth, and some scissor play rubbing their cummy pussys together.... the lezzy fests were good to watch during mens recharge.

We fucked before bed as we told each other what we did & saw, and she just stayed dressed & cum covered till morning showers... sexy.

Any questions as to anything I might have not mentioned or more detail???
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_1094.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 04-11-2021 at 09:11 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2021, 06:12 AM

Thanked 9,791 Times in 317 Posts
Default Old Boyfriend

As I have stated in previous posts, I have been sharing my wife with other men for the past 7+ years. During that time, she fucked a LOT of different men. Some had big dicks, some had small dicks, and some were (like me) pretty average. Whenever we found a guy with a big dick, I would always ask how it compared to Marty. Regardless of how big the guy was, my wife always said Marty was bigger. Marty was a guy she met through her cousin when she was 19. I think Marty is what turned my wife into a size queen. My wife has told me Marty had the biggest cock she had ever seen. Once we started in the lifestyle, my wife began looking up old boyfriends. She found a few, and we have played with most. Eventually, she found him through Facebook. When she told him that I liked to share her, and asked if he was interested, he said he was. However, he admitted that he was not comfortable with having me participate. He also said he wasn't sure if he could perform in front of another man. My wife was disappointed, as she always said she would not play without me. After much encouragement, I convinced her to go ahead and meet Marty. I knew she had been fantasizing about him for years. So arrangements were made, and preparations undertaken. Prior to their date, my wife had me help clean her up. She douched to make certain her pussy was squeaky clean. She left about 7:30 PM, and did not return until the next morning at about 6:30AM. She walked in the door, and immediately got an ice pack out of the fridge for her swollen pussy. She pulled off her dress, laid on the bed, and spread her legs. Her c*nt was stolen, and crusted with dry sperm and vag juice. She said she had been fucked raw by Marty all night. I took the first pic before she left to meet Marty. I took the second pic the next afternoon, after a lot of the swelling had gone down. We did try playing together once, but he had performance anxiety and I had to leave the room. We tried setting up a video camera once, but he couldn't perform in front of the lens either. By the way, Marty is the biggest cock I have ever seen. He is at least 11" long (hard), and as big around as a soup can. My wife fucked him a few times, even taking him in her ass once (she didn't shit right for a week... ;-). Although it was extremely hot listening to my wife retell how he fucked her with that huge cock, I am still disappointed I never got to see it in action.

My wife has always said size doesn't matter, but it definitely helps. She rarely cums with the other men, and said no man with a smallish dick has ever made her cum through vaginal penetration. She said Marty is the only guy, including me, who could make her cum with his cock every time he fucked her in the pussy. She is more likely to cum if the guy has a big cock, but not all well endowed men know how to use what they have. And she almost always cums, regardless of size, when the guy fucks her in the ass.
Attached Thumbnails
photo_3-3.JPG   photo_3-4.jpg  

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to LBnJB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2021, 10:27 PM

Default Today

Wife got horny today..

Came home to find wife walking around w high heels and stockings under her robe??...Which means she had a visitor today..
I walked up to her and opened her robe to find garters w those stockings... and I reached down to her pussy to find it wet and slippery w some ones sperm??!!!.....I asked how was your day??. and her reply was ''naughty''....
The answer to my questions as to what went on were,,, She invited 2 ""Select " friends over and she had a fuck fest all afternoon... I asked why she didn't call me to come home & join in, she said that she just wanted to fuck them and wanted me to find her well fucked when I got home... Well I did!!...

She took me into the guest room where they all were, and BDSM restraigts were out, so appearantly they tied her to the bed at some point.. she likes that.... the lube tube was still on the bed... I asked when did they leave, and she said about a 1/2 hr before my arrival.... she actually wanted me to walk in on them, but I came home later then she thought I would.... I really didn't have to ask what she did w them, as its usually the same and the BDSM stuff said alot... but she told me they did ''tie her to the bed ''spread eagle'' for a while and roughly used her as their fuck doll... Anyway appearantly she had a good time, and I'm sure the guys did too.....

I pushed her on the bed, and I now tied her too the bed.. and told her I wanted to use her now.... her submissive side said OK w/o saying a word!!... I put my finger in her pussy and told her it was very full of sperm.. she told me she didn't remember how many times they pumped a load in her....not to mention her mouth?..she just let them use her.
I moved up to her mouth and shoved my cock in it and pulled her hair to help her suck it.. (shes on her back tied)......I used her whip on her spread eagle and she loved it begging to be punished for being a married sl*t...

I turned her over face down and retied her to the bed, then got behind her ass and pushed my cock between her ass cheeks into her used pussy.. she lifted her ass a little to help, and I grabbed her hair and started ramming her hard, telling her how slippery her pussy was from all their sperm she took all day... she was loving all this, as we talked dirty to each other about what a married sl*t she was... she was telling me a few details about today, but mostly about how much she loved their cock in her holes,, and how she liked staying ""DIRTY'' for me when I got home......
I exploded in her pussy mixing my sperm w theirs...she was moaning and had a orgasm.... I didn't untie her and checked her spread legs pussy and it was quite a mess on the bed.... I then made her suck my cock clean, and recharge a little, and jumped back on her tied and spread and fucked her again , pulling her hair and shoving my cock between her ass cheeks in her pussy deep ... she dirty talked me into another hot load, and she orgasmed again...

We took an intimate shower together, and relaxed for the evening...
Old 05-09-2021, 08:49 PM

Default wife And friends....

Wife had a Lezzy Fest Party , Friday night w 5 girlfriends....I had to stay in the cellar rec room so they had run of the house..

She told her girlfriends, that "if" they needed a COCK in between all the lezzy pussy, they could go downstairs an they can use me!!

3 of them showed up at one time or another during the evening/night...for ...quick sex...

My wife always trys to take care of me..
Old 05-16-2021, 09:24 PM

Default Little Party

We went to a little Party on Sat nite w a few "Swing Group" friends from our group... Just 4 couples who are local, we decided to have a little fun on a boring weekend......

One of the couples hosted it at their house, and the gals theme was "BIKINIS" because they had a pool that just got serviced and running.... We all got there at 3pm and did the pool party and cocktails thing...

Later after dinner, we all retired to the living room for some sexy fun... the gals were in bikinis and heels.... like looking at the Miss America line up. just a little older...lol.......so the gals were giving us random lap dances and showing off their bikini bodies... My wife wore her "REBEL FLAG BIKINI" to all the guys delight.... she was the Southern sl*t..... one wife had a Corona Beer bikini, and the other 2 had regular string bikinis.
I like feeling their tits thru those rayon smooth bikinis....feels good....

Lap dances turned into blow jobs, that turned into fucking... The gals had a short Lezzzy Fest first, then we all picked out a wife and enjoyed finding our way thru those bikinis and had great sex w someone eleses wife..

And someone had great sex w my wife... welll the night went well, everyone got to fuck everyone... and most of us got fucked by several at a time..lol........... all the gals got a few DPs & TPs and all 4 guys at once..
I watched my wife taking 3 guys in all holes w her bikini still on, while 2 gals were sucking her tits.. she was in extasty having orgasms... they all shot their loads in her holes... she was sooooo happy.!!!

The wives were taking cock and cum all night.... at 1am we all went home exhausted... when we got home, we talked about it all, and had one more fucking... She got on top and slid down on my cock... she was sperm lubed slippery and it felt sooo good!!.. she had no idea who or how many cumloads she took from us 4 guys, but she took enough to feel slippery good... I gave her a magnum load for bedtime..... we fell over and went to sleep till Sunday morning when we took a shower together and spent the day at home... I called a "select" friend to join us, and he arrived at 2pm....he just got undressed and we fucked just started fucking and sucking my wife for 3 hours
to her delight... she gets horney the day after we have those multi couple fuck fests, so I felt I had to take care of her..lol.... our friend left at 5pm and the wife & me had another after party fuck....
Attached Thumbnails
20190223_234829.jpg   20190223_235536.jpg  

Old 05-20-2021, 08:12 PM

Default wife again at it.

sl*t wife is at it again....

Slept very late today, noon time.... Had an all night session w the horney wife till 2pm..
She was horney as hell... she wore me out, again!!!

Well, I woke up to th sounds of her moaning in the quest room??!!!.... I walked in to my surprise to find her w a "select" friend, who was balls deep in her doggy.,,,,, I asked what the fuck was going on??!!!??, and she just said, "I'm still horny"....
Well, I was still worn out from last night, so I told her and our friend, "Just go at it while I have coffee".. she yelled out , "are you going to join in?"... I replied that I was too tired right now, maybe later..
I sat down in the kitchen w coffee, when she started yelling to me, --"he's fucking me honey!!"...she was trying to get me to join in......... it was erotic to hear her telling me from the far room...... next thing I heard was the doorbell??
I answered and it was another "select" friend... she invited 2 of them.... he was surprised to see me, but we all know the deal and he asked whats going on?... I told him to just go into the guest room and figure it out...lol.

Next thing I hear is the wife telling again to me,,,"the're both fucking me honey!!".....Geeezzzzz, can A guy have coffee and breakfast in peace??!!!?????...lol...... I yelled back,,"thats nice"....
Honestly I was worn out from the night before.... I really didn't want to join in....she gets extra horny after good sex..she just wants more & more... our 4 couple adventure last weekend was probably the cause of this weeks horniess....

So I finally went in the guestroom after 45 min. since the 2nd guy showed up....she was getting spitroasted... she looked up to me and smiled and said "come-on, join in!!!".... I told her I was to worn out from fucking her till 2pm...
So she told me to sit and watch "cuckold style"...I sat down w my 3rd coffee, and watched he getting fucked by 2 friends... they were ramming her hard, and she was sucking them non-stop.... she turned toward me doggy style, and they were taking turns getting behind her... she was looking at me eye to eye while they rammed their cocks in her pussy from behind.... she asked if I liked what I was seeing?... I said yes, and she asked for a kiss...I got up and kissed her good reaching under her playing with her tits... I sat back down and watched as one guy exploded i her pussy, then the other slid in her and soon did the same... she was moaning and shaking her ass grinding into them taking as much sperm as she could..... she looked up at me and then turned around doggy and showed me what they did to her... her pussy was running sperm down her leg.... I asked the ugys, if that was the first time they came ??... the first guy said he came earlier... so she now had 3 loads in her pussy for me to see... not to mention the 3 loads i gave her last night!!!.. if they are still in there...lol

I offered coffe to the guys, and they went into the kitchen.... I stayed and kissed my wife and told her she was a sl*t.... she agreed...lol.......she wanted to know if I was enjoying seeing them fuck her... i told her yes as always..
She wanted me to tell them what to do ,, or direct.... I agreed... when they came back I told them I wanted to direct the sex on my wife....

I told them to be rough w her and fuck her brains out.....pull her hair and take control of her and put your cocks in all her holes... they were good to go with it all... I told my wife to stand in front of me and bend over, as I motioned for them to get behind her... they slid in her pussy standing doggy, as I was kissing her and pulling her hair telling her to take their cocks!!!!!!... after a short while they took her to the bed and I told them to DP her pussy and ass... she got on top of one guy as the other got behind and they were pounding her to her delight... she kept looking over to me smiling and moaning........watching your wife taking 2 cocks in each hole, while getting her tits sucked, and ass spanked was quite a spectible... I loved it....lol......
I got up and walked over and stood in front of her as she sucked my cock with NOW all holes filled..... I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it all driving me crazy.... I sat back down and continued watching them fuck her like a married sl*t she was..

The guy exploded in her ass, and soon later the other shot in her pussy... everyone was on high-sex drive now!!!...

This all went on for 2 more hours, and she gave them an intimate shower before they went home...
I waited for her in the guestroom,,, and asked her if shes ever NOT horney??!!??... she just smiled...
We layed down together, and i felt her pussy.. it was soaking wet inside with their sperm... I climbed onto her missionary and slid in her sperm lubed pussy and fucked her while she cuck dirty talked me to an orgasm.....

I hope we get a sex break this weekend.. I'm exhausted!!!...lol
Attached Thumbnails
20190526_002352(0).jpg  
Old 05-21-2021, 12:13 PM

Thanked 1,288 Times in 97 Posts
Default Like the trimmed look

I've always wanted to fuck mrs. G, but especially now that the sweet pussy is trimmed up a little. More of my little swimmers just got flushed down the drain. Thanks for the stories and pix.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2021, 09:47 PM

Default jiinx

She dosen't trim.... its natural over time and age......

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022