uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2012, 10:09 AM

Default Her Stepson

After several years of marriage, my wife has agreed that we should start living out many of our long held fantasies, and I’ve waited years for this. As a small BBW, Nadine has been very self conscious about her size, and has been very hesitant to experiment in our sex life. I've suggested that we visit some local clubs, or even some adult theatres in our area. We’ve also looked at some online swinger’s sites, but she’s always worried about meeting “professional” swingers and asked that I try to find us a new friend or two who isn’t too experienced with playing around. Our first goal was to meet a straight guy for occasional encounters. She’s really turned on by the fantasy of wearing a blindfold and not knowing who is playing with her. I guess she thinks this helps to "break the ice", plus the not knowing or seeing who the person is seems to add to her fantasy.

We’ve had a handful of encounters, and now she can't seem to get enough. She has even agreed to let me video tape most of these meetings, even though it’s for my own viewing pleasure. She hates to see herself on camera. What she doesn't realize is that I never told her about all of my fantasies, a couple of which were just too extreme to bring up, even during sex. As will quickly become apparent, neither of us have perfect bodies, and I'm not the best videographer or writer....but I think this is what makes true amateur sex videos so damned arousing. Raw video of ordinary people.

We had our first encounter this past January. She wanted to wear her blindfold, and we agreed that our friend's identity would remain a secret. Since I was tasked with finding a safe, ordinary guy who likes larger women, she somehow thinks that I’ve asked a friend of mine from work instead of a total stranger, but she was good with the idea. What she doesn’t know is that the guy I’ve really wanted to see her fuck has been living downstairs in our house since the end of his winter semester as a college sophomore.

After completing his fall semester, Brandon was back at home and things were getting a little crowded. Having the house to ourselves for so many months, Nadine had stopped wearing a robe in the mornings, and her thin pajama tops leaves very little to the imagination about the shape and color of her nipples. On more than one occasion at breakfast over the past couple of weeks, I’ve noticed Brandon enjoying the view of Nadine's thick nipples staring at him from across the table. Brandon has never had a serious girlfriend, so with his apparent interest in catching a glimpse of Nadine's chest, I knew that realizing my fantasy might be easier than expected. I decided to give it a shot.

Over a few beers one night, we talked about girls and I mentioned that it was common for a woman's sex drive to increase when she reached her 40's. I talked about how this causes things to get interesting in the bedroom, especially with fantasies, etc. He was eager to hear more and before the end of the evening, I asked if he would help me out with one of his stepmom’s fantasies. I told him about her fantasy, and how I had no idea how to make it work. To make a long story short, he was very excited about the opportunity, and was very relieved to hear that Nadine wanted to be blindfolded and that she did not want to know who would be seducing her.

My plan was in place for the next evening. Nadine was nervous, but excited. I told Brandon where to meet us, but told him to wait at home for my call so that I could give him the room number.

When Nadine and I arrived in the motel room, it wasn't five minutes before someone was knocking on the door.....Brandon had followed us. I guess he was a little anxious. Nadine quickly put on her blindfold and slid into bed. I let Brandon in, and he nervously walked to the edge of the bed and quickly took off his shirt and sandals. He very slowly made his way across the bed on his knees, and wasted no time in pulling back the sheet, uncovering Nadine's naked ass and thighs. He froze for a moment as if he was taking it all in. Nadine shifted her legs slightly, exposing her hairy lips, and Brandon slowly reached down and started caressing her ass. She spread her legs a little more, and Brandon slid his fingers between her lips and slowly into her already wet pussy.......and this is where our video begins.....with Brandon feeling-up his stepmom. It's also where I realized that one of my secret fantasies was about to be realized. My wife was being seduced, not by a co-worker or some anonymous stranger as she had assumed, but by the young man who has lived with us for over 12 years. My heart was pounding so hard I could hardly hold onto the camera.

Brandon buried his face between her legs and I could hear him licking her and taking in her scent.....within moments I would be seeing him plunging deep inside as she was worked closer and closer to an orgasm. Brandon stuck to the plan, except for being completely silent. He couldn't keep from moaning as he came inside of her……and I’m not sure if her moaning “Oh God” was from pleasure, or because she realized that she was being fucked by Brandon. Actually, I don’t think she was paying attention. She kept the blindfold in place while he got dressed and left, and she hasn’t asked anything about him. She just knew that she wanted to do this again…..soon. Actually, this is the first of four encounters that Nadine had with Brandon this past winter. I’ve actually videotaped three of their encounters, and they taped one to surprise me!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:07 PM

Default The video..

The video is posted under Hardcore Amatuer videos.....
Attached Thumbnails
Nadine & Brandon.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to matt_nadine For This Useful Post:

Tags
blindfold, mom, stepmom, stepson

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022