Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2023, 07:08 AM

Default Similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeShows View Post
My mother in law is a mean cruel woman who has led her husband a dogs life, i have seen too many times how she treats him yet he has never wandered and has stayed true to her when most men would have left long ago, we have always been close and i knew from little snippets that he told me that they had not had sex in many years and it seems as soon as she was pregnant with my husband she stopped all intimacy so i guessed it was no surprise that he confided in me

knowing what i know i would often make sure he could see down my top or up my skirt, i always wore panties but sometimes they did not cover much, i am sure he knows i do it on purpose for him and we keep it our little secret, i wondered many times if he jerked off after i let him see some of my body and i have to admit i have wondered about just letting him make love to me after all the years that he has known no intimacy but i always put it to the back of my mind until today when he called in, i had been taking my time bending over to put his coffee mug down and i knew he had been able to see straight down my top

i looked him straight in his eyes and smiled as i asked if he liked what he saw, his broad smile and slight nod of his head told me he did so without thinking i pulled my top over my head and knelt on the floor in my bra, i did not speak as i unzipped his trousers and found his hard cock, i still dont know what i was going to do as i held his cock and slowly started to stroke him, all my instincts were telling me to slip it into my mouth and pleasure him and then let him make love to me here on the floor but as i opened my mouth and it touched my lips he erupted with the most cum i have ever seen, the first jet caught me by surprise and i had to swallow quickly as he pumped what must be months worth of cum first into my mouth and then across my face

i was happy for him as he has not known a womans touch for so long but i was so surprised by the sheer amount of cum i had across my face, it was as i sat there for a few seconds i realised i had been so close to having it all inside me if he had not cum so quickly, i knew in my heart that i wanted to let him make love to me and enjoy my body but i also realise why i should not, so instead i told myself that next time i will make sure he is in my mouth as he cums as it is less messy, he does not know that there will be a next time but if letting him see my breasts as he cums in my mouth next time pleases him then i am happy to do it for him

No proof. BUT. Aged 60+ Mother-in-Law was a Locally Detested Person. Her "Number One Son" equally. But he was stony broke. Father-in-Law would call at Sons House for a cuppa, leaving £20. I'm sure Daughter-in-Law felt he should be compensated. So as he sat in his "Special Chair", Hubby would depart and she would kneel in front in a short, strappy, skimpy, plunging summer dress and render "Deep Thigh Massage". Soon, she was sitting on the floor, legs wide (sans knickers?) and render "Heavy Breathing Massage". And get £50 for her troubles ! Mother-in-Law was FURIOUS since she recognised the sperm stains in her husbands kecks ! AND she was utterly frustrated, shuddering as she gave ME the most worrying looks ! I wouldn't fuck her, even with a gun held to my brow !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2023, 07:26 AM

Thanked 1,165 Times in 135 Posts
Default Wow

It was all planned, i would have the meeting with the guy who was hopefully going to back my expansion plan for my business and then my husband and i would stay the night at the same hotel as i had promised him i would make up for not wanting sex for a couple of weeks while i was stressed putting the business plan together, he was so looking forward to our night away from home and getting me naked and dirty and i planned on being the bad girl for him tonight, whatever he wanted or wanted me to be would be his after we hopefully seal the deal, and so at the appointed time Greg showed up at the hotel and we sat with drinks before he laid out his version of the deal for me to look at, at first glance it did not seem to offer what i needed so i knew it was going to be a case of too and fro until we hopefully reach agreement, after my offer of what Greg would get from the deal he suggested we talk in private and knowing i had a room for my husband and myself he suggested we all go there

once in the room he soon made it clear what he wanted to sign off the deal, with no warning he stood behind me and slid his arms around me, with one hand very close to my breast the other he slipped into the waist of my jeans and it was obvious i was what he wanted, i looked at my husband and as i mouthed to him it is only once and it will help us he simply said ok, Greg was now sliding my jeans down my legs and as he helped me out of them i quietly asked my husband if he was sure, if you are then so i am i he replied, i was now standing in my stockings and black underwear that i had worn for him when i suddenly realised that maybe he wants to watch me being stripped and fucked and as i had promised him anything i should just do it and hope it is what he wants

in just a few minutes i was naked except for my stockings and heels and as i was groped by Greg my husband watched intently so i decided to put on a show for him, Greg laid me on the bed and after touching me all over he spread my legs and pushed two fingers into me, i moaned as he fucked me with them and actually wanted him to fuck me right then but instead he as he fingered me he used his mouth on my clit, my senses were in overdrive as a strange man abused my body and i let him just to get a deal, i was lost in the moment and let him lick my pussy and finger me until i orgasmed, it was now as i lay with my legs spread wide and his fingers still in me that he told me to turn around, i did so and as i looked at my husband i felt his cock starting to spread my lips, as he fed his nice sized cock into me i still looked at my husband until i felt his long cock touch me so deep inside i cried out as he started to fuck me properly

he groped my breasts as he pounded me hard for several minutes, i had never had a cock that deep inside me before and i was loving it, each time he drove into me another orgasm moved ever close to my pussy and my mind until i felt him suddenly drive even deeper into me before exploding inside me with a seemingly never ending amount of cum, i exploded with him and turned to look at my husband at the same second my orgasm took over my body, he watched my cum with another man inside me and i just hoped he did not regret it, Greg was a man of his word and signed my version of the deal before he left

i need not have worried as my husband was naked the second Greg left and telling me he loved watching me, really i asked wondering if he was just saying that but he assured me he had watched Gregs cock slide into me and he loved seeing that but when he watched me orgasm he almost came himself, what do you want me to do i asked, tell me exactly what it felt like when he fucked you he said and so as he slid between my legs and into my still cum filled pussy i told him everything about how it felt when Greg pushed his fingers into me and how i enjoyed him licking my clit but also how he touched me so deep inside i orgasmed like never before, i want to cum in your mouth he gasped as i told him all of this, he quickly stood beside me as i took his cock which was covered in Gregs cum into my mouth, i sucked for a few seconds before he added his cum to Gregs in my mouth, i swallowed it all easily a he watched me, so you really enjoy watching me being fucked i asked as i noticed he was still hard, more than i can say was all he said as i pushed him onto his back before straddling him, i rode him slowly while he told how he wanted to jerk off as he watched Gregs cock slide into me, did it really turn you on that much i asked, oh god yes he gasped, actually seeing it going into you i almost jerked off, well i am glad you saved it for me i managed to say before i felt the last of his cum in me as he came again, just think he said, in the last fifteen minutes you have had two different mens cum in you and a load in your mouth and he was right.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpeg   2.jpeg  

3.jpeg   4.jpeg  

5.jpeg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 12:23 PM

Thanked 4,693 Times in 559 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeShows View Post
within a couple of minutes they had all cum and the show was over, as i lay there wondering what i had just done my husband was ready to fuck me again as he told me next time he wanted to stream him fucking me, whatever you want i told him as he drove deep into me, the thought of those guys watching me being fucked was doing things to my head that i would never have thought possible and i realised my husband was getting the sl*t he always wanted
Very hot story indeed!
Old 09-28-2023, 12:34 PM

Default You made a sl*t of her!

So hot, your stories.

It's a pity it is just fantasy! Try it in real life, too!
Old 09-28-2023, 12:36 PM

Default Every wife should do it, my wife does!

Every wife should do it, my wife does! Thx for your hot stories!
The Following User Says Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2023, 11:33 AM

Default Debt paid ??

Fed with asking my husband to get someone in to fix our shower i asked Kath next door if she knew anyone trustworthy i could hire, don't waste your money she replied, i will ask Tommy to have a look for you and so true to her word she asked her husband Tommy to do it for me, as expected when Tommy got it to pieces it required new parts so he ordered them online for me and said he would gladly fit them when they arrived, telling my husband Jake this that night in bed he was just happy it had not cost him for a plumber, well we have got to pay him i protested, just as Jake rolled between my legs and roughly shoved his little dick into me he joked about how i could pay him, i spread my legs and felt his cock just about penetrate me before doing what he called fucking me but in reality it was a minute of him grunting on me before he came

sitting in my kitchen with Kath next day she suddenly went quiet before asking if i knew that Tommy thought i had a nice body, of course not i blushed, well he has often said it to me she whispered, and you don't mind i asked, she laughed as she told me he would love to see more of me when he fixes the shower, i was so embarrassed i could only give a tiny ok, it would be all his christmases at once she said as she stood to leave, as she did she hooked a finger into the the top of my dress and pulled it open, he would love to get his hands on those she said as she looked at my cleavage

later that night i asked Jake if he still wanted me to pay Tommy, yeah like this he growled as he forced my head down to his tiny dick, i knew how to make him cum quick so i sucked and swallowed and when he had cum he laughed about thats how to pay Tommy as yet again i was left to satisfy myself, my pleasure was never important to Jake and so on Saturday while he was at the bar as usual i made sure Tommy got plenty of looks down my top and under my short skirt, i had intended that to be all he got but as he showed me how the shower was now working perfectly i made sure i accidentally got my clothes wet and before i found an excuse not to i stood in front of him and stripped naked, i let him look at me for a minute before i started to strip him as well, as soon as we were both naked i led him into the shower and taking his hands in mine i let him know it was ok to explore my body

it felt so good to be touched by someone who was enjoying touching me, his hands soon found my breasts and as he cupped them and rolled my nipples i let out my first sigh of pleasure, i took his hard cock in my hand and as i stroked it i knew i wanted it in my mouth but i also needed to cum badly so using my other hand i placed one of his hands between my legs and spread them as far as i could, with the warm water still pouring over us i felt the first electric shock as he touched my clit, oh how i had yearned to touched like this since i mistakenly married Jake, he was gentle but confident as he slid two fingers into me and used his thumb on my clit, i lost control and leant against the wall as Tommy fingered me to orgasm, his fingers felt so much bigger in me that Jakes cock and i had every intention of letting Tommy fuck me right there and then

wanting to feel his much bigger cock in my mouth first i dropped to my knees and wrapped my lips around it, it felt so big and firm as i took it as far into my throat as i could, i remember thinking about how good it will feel when he is inside me, i was looking forward to feeling him stretch me but first i wanted to give him the pleasure of my mouth and so i spent several minutes with his cock ever so slowly but surely going deeper, then i felt him stiffen and i knew he was about to cum so swallowed him as far down my throat as i could as i felt the first of several powerful spasms through his cock as he emptied his cum into my mouth, i could hear his loud moans as he filled my mouth with cum and i knew he had enjoyed what i had done for him as i showed him his cum in my mouth

we washed each other simply to enjoy touching again but we soon realised it was time to stop but not before i asked if Kath would be angry as i felt i had to tell her, i felt his cock stiffen and the head rub against my pussy as he held me close and told me she wanted it to happen, really i gasped as i realised i had again spread my legs without thinking and now the head of his cock was pushing against my slit ready to slide in at the slightest push

she told me some of what you told her about how Jake just uses you and as a good friend she wanted you to have something to please you for once, he was totally right, i had told Kath a lot about how Jake uses me but i had no idea she was going to lend her husband to me, will you tell her what i did i asked, of course he replied, she will want to know, and what will she do with this i giggled as i looked down at his erection, oh she will just tell me to come back here later when Jake is at the game and finish the job, she might even want to help and join us, as he said this he took his cock in his hand and eased the head between my lips, it touched my clit as he slid it up and down my lips, i realised then that both of them fucking me had been the plan all along and Tommy was sounding me about about Kath wanting to fuck me as well, as he teased me and slid just the head of his cock into me i thought about what i was about to agree to but before i could say no Tommy that Kath would make me cum like never before and how they both wanted her to make me cum before i watch Tommy fuck her, i gave a small gasp before he told me they have for so long wanted me to watch them make love and it was only fair that they pleasure me in return, as i melted into his arms and held him tight all i could say was make it soon, very soon
Attached Thumbnails
1798969023.jpeg   484071574.jpeg  

543849698.jpeg   447130538.jpeg  

Last edited by WifeShows; 12-06-2023 at 11:42 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2023, 06:46 AM

Thanked 3,141 Times in 209 Posts

love the effort of the authors
Old 12-24-2023, 03:46 AM

Default The deal

You know how i said you could post another topless photo of me i asked James as we lay close in bed, i cannot wait he replied as he turned to me and fondled my ample breasts, you like other men seeing them don's i asked, i knew his reply before he said it, i love it he moaned as he suckled my nipples, before i got too aroused to suggest it i whispered when i asked if he remembered when he asked if he could post a photo of me naked, at the time i said i was not sure and it was left at that but now he suddenly stopped giving me shivers as he sucked my nipples and looked at me as he said yes very slowly, he was wary of what was to come so i said well if were to...here i paused as i made out i was thinking of something, ...well lets say you asked my mum to come and stay with us over Christmas i would think again about it

he knew he was being played so I said how about this, I let you post a picture of me naked and if it gets twenty likes in twenty four hours we invite my mum for Christmas, he was quiet for a minute while he thought about it which also gave me time to think about what I had just agreed to, without a word he stood and picked up his phone and told me to open my legs so with a deep breath i opened my legs enough to show my pussy, he took some of me like that before he told me to spread them more, i lay there with them wide open showing everything knowing strangers would be looking at me, he finally stood between my legs and as he took the last photo he said this is what they would see before they fucked me, i had not even thought of this but as he pulled me to the edge of the bed before forcing his cock into me roughly it dawned on me that he wanted the other guys to imagine fucking me as they looked at my photo

is that what you want i gasped as he drove into me, he had never just used my body as he was now, he had no thought for me as after a few hard thrusts that felt like he was trying to get into my tummy he groaned an animal grunt as he put his hands around my throat and cum in me, i had no idea he was so turned on by the thought of others wanting to do this to me so when i quietly asked if he wants them to do it as he stood between my legs with his cock still in me he said yes, it is his ultimate fantasy to let other men see me naked with my legs spread and then my being fucked hard

i was lost for words as he pulled out of me and laid next to me, i guess you don't want me to post them now he said at last, if others seeing me naked gives you so much pleasure then do it i told him, and what about them wanting to fuck you he asked, well it is only fantasy so i don't mind, realising how long he must have had this fantasy and felt he could not tell me i encouraged him to tell me more, do you want them to fuck like you just did i asked as i gently touched myself, my fingers found my clit just as he said it would be his ultimate fantasy to know i had been fucked by a stranger, how would that work i asked as my fingers began to send those little electric shocks through my body

well either you would meet somewhere and just let him fuck you and tell me afterwards or maybe i would drop you at his house and wait while he fucks you and then take you home and fuck you while you tell me what he did to you, my fingers were a blur as brought myself to orgasm thinking about how much it aroused him to think of me with another mans cock in me, he went back to my breasts as i orgasmed and after as we lay together he said he had wanted to tell me for so long but was afraid to, well i know now and i don't mind if it gives you pleasure i assured him so post the pictures, see what comments i get and who knows where that may lead, he looked shocked as he asked if i meant what he thought i meant

taking a deep breath i said if he arranged it and dropped me off and waited right outside i would consider letting the guy fuck me but no intimacy or attachments, it would be just sex and leave, so would you be naked he asked as i noticed he was now stroking his cock which was getting harder by the second, do you want me to, yes i would love you to be naked under your dress and then let him undo it and let it fall off, then what do i do i asked as i stood up and said right so i am naked in front of him now what happens, he pushes you onto the bed and fucks you James groaned as he stroked his cock, well show me what you want me to do so i do it right i told him so he stood and pushed me onto my back and holding my ankles he spread my legs wide, his cock was now fully hard again and as he pushed it into me while holding my legs apart he told me how he wants me to be fucked hard and quick, i want you to make him cum in you quickly he gasped as i said i would do all of this for him, and then i want you to show me as soon as you get in the car, i want to see your pussy that he has just fucked he managed to say before he cum in me again

I never saw the photos he posted online but he assured me I had many more likes and comments than I asked for and true to his word he invited my mum to stay, I know he would have anyway had I just asked as they do get on well and I have noticed him looking at her large breasts in the past when she has worn a revealing top and I have even wondered if she would like him to fuck her when It has looked like she has bent over in front of him on purpose to let him see down her top and what is more worrying is that I would happily let him fuck my mum if it was what she wanted as she has been a widow for several years

she babysat our little one on her last night with us while James was waiting outside a strangers house as i spread my legs and let him fuck me before walking out, James arranged it all and it was quite exciting for me as well when as agreed between them the guy unzipped my dress and let it fall before pushing me onto his bed and spreading my legs, he looked at my pussy before doing just what James had done to me and forced his cock into me with one thrust, I did enjoy it and as he thrust into me with no regard for my pleasure I knew I wanted to be treated like this just as I felt him cum deep inside me

when i sat in the car James took hold of my legs and spread them, for the second time in a matter of minutes a man was looking at my pussy, he saw how red it was from being roughly fucked and when he saw the guys cum run out of me he quickly drove to the nearest lane and fucked me while i told how i did just as he asked, i told him how the guy did as he wanted also and held my legs wide open while he looked at my pussy and how i told him to fuck me hard, James soon added his cum to the other guy's in my pussy and as he did so he asked if my mum could stay more often, i am sure she would babysit more if we asked her i added, as I pulled my dress down after James had bent me over the bonnet of the car I suddenly had a very dark and worrying thought, I imagined waiting in the car outside my mums house while he went in and after stripping her and holding her legs apart as the guy just did to me he fucked hard and rough while holding her large breasts before he filled her with his cum, we then drive to a quiet spot where I would make myself cum as he told me what he did to her and how hard she had orgasmed, I don’t know what James had awakened in me but I loved where it was taking me.
Attached Thumbnails
195_1000.jpg   199_1000.jpg  

https___ep2.xhcdn.com_000_146_302_979_1000.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2024, 05:12 AM

Default It's a deal

It was obvious to him that i was naked under my silk robe and as i let it drop to show my naked body to him i hoped it would end there but he had other ideas as i found out when he sat on my bed and took his cock out and began stroking it slowly, i could only think of one thing and that was he wanted to fuck me

i could easily have asked my husband for some money to buy his birthday gift with but as he had always wanted a very expensive watch i thought it wrong to ask him to pay for it and so when i asked at the shop if they would allow me to pay for it monthly he was only to happy to help, i did notice he was having a few quick glances at my cleavage as i chose the watch and when i then started to bend over the counter a little more i knew he could see most of my breasts as i was not wearing a bra and he could see right down my top as it gaped open, i don't know if this helped us settle on a price but we agreed on it and so my husband got his dream watch and also me naked and ready to give it to him after i let him fuck me first on his birthday

so as i now stood naked in front of the guy from the shop i wondered how i let it happen, i paid every month on time until the very last payment when i was a week late, i was going to pay it i just needed another week but when he turned up at our house this morning and offered another way to settle the last payment i knew what he meant, i turned and walked upstairs to our bedroom with him following and as i closed the bedroom door i asked what he wanted, to see you without that to start with he replied as he undid the tie on my robe, and that is it i asked as i slid it from my shoulders, well it will get you more time he said

his eyes devoured my body from head to toe as he looked me up and down, after a minute i asked if this was what he wanted to get me more time and he said oh yes, do you want to settle the debt right now he asked as he looked at my vagina, how i said softly knowing what he wanted, it was at this point he took his cock out and stroked as he looked into my eyes and said well you can put those pretty lips of yours to work and it is all paid, i knelt on the edge of the bed and lowered my mouth around his cock, his groan told me he was liking it as i gradually worked him deeper into my throat, just as i was about to gag i eased him out a little and started again slowly taking him deep before sliding him out and use my tongue to tease the head of his cock, he obviously thought i was going to make him cum on my body but as I sensed he was getting close I slid him into my throat as far as I could and looked straight into his eyes as he came in my mouth

I had to swallow quickly as he filled my mouth and with my eyes locked on to his I made sure he emptied every last drop down my throat before I slowly and deliberately slid his cock out of my mouth until I reached the tip of his cock which I gave a final suck, this made him groan one more time as he held my head onto his cock as I used my mouth and tongue on the very tip

I stood before him again and as he had his final look at me naked I asked if he enjoyed seeing my breasts at the shop, his gaze moved from my vagina to my breasts as I asked him and he just said they are perfect and he would love to see them again, I don’t think there is any need I told him as I tied my robe around my body, we have finished our agreement so that is it I added, as he stood to leave he asked if there was anything else I would like to buy, I knew instantly what he was suggesting so I asked what sort of discount he was offering, he moved close to me and slid his hand under my robe

I jumped slightly as his fingers slid between my legs and he touched my vagina, as he touched me and traced his finger along my slit he said it would be more than enough to spread these legs, I was not expecting his finger to suddenly slide right into me but as he did so and I stifled a little moan I told him I would have a look tomorrow and see what I want, I added I knew what he wanted so if I came prepared we can sort something out, until tomorrow then he said as he pulled his finger out of me, I was already thinking of what I was going to wear as he left.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpeg   2.jpg  

3.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2024, 01:47 AM

Default -

I thought volume two featured another episode? scratches head Maybe I mixed it up with volume one. Anyhow Disney Europe doesnt release the stories discs here anyway party volume one.

Tags
pictures, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sigue la fiesta cada fin de semana

5m:53s

10-04-2008
mature strip

1m:09s

09-09-2016
grope in the arena70CBEFE4d01

0m:32s

08-10-2009