uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-20-2015, 10:40 PM

Default The Big Book of Mindless DotA 2 Stories

Page 1 - Lina and Rylai

Rylai the Crystal Maiden was walking down the river when out of nowhere a wave of fire flowed across her body. It was warm but it didn't hurt too much. But it was still an attack so Rylai fell into a combat stance, not fast enough.

A net flew through the air, pinning Rylai to the ground. Rylai felt a spell form around her. Magic Resist? Why would they… Her answer was soon to come and it wasn't pleasant.

Rylai felt the net grow weak, but before she could do anything a blast of fire fell from the sky, incinerating her. Because of the Magic Resist Rylai herself wasn't harmed something else was, but she didn't notice that yet. Instead her attention was drawn to the heroes around her.

The source of the nets, a collection of small flat-chested lolis. Each looking exactly the same… Meepo.

A twenty something woman with modest breasts, an air of mystique, a flowing green dress and long green hair. The caster of Magic Resist, Oracle.

And finally, a fiery woman with a body that drew in many men and women alike, Rylai’s biggest enemy… Lina.

Glaring upwards their eyes met. Lina smiled down at Rylai, “We finally meet on this field of battle.”

From her position on the ground Rylai scoffed, “We've been on this field for days and every time we meet you run. Until this trap. What Lina, not confident enough in yourself.”

In response Lina blasted another wave of fire at her Rylai, “I'm confident in myself. Are you confident in your body?”

At first Rylai was unsure of what her Lina ment then she felt a breeze on her body. Looking down slowly she noticed with horror that her outer garments were half gone, her light blue bra and panties slightly showing. Memories flooded back to her. When she was younger and still lived near Lina…

-

“Hey, let's go swimming.”

“But I don't have my suit…”

“Everyone here is a girl. It doesn't matter does it?”

“Where are my clothes?”

“They must have melted or something. Cute panties by the way.”

“Wait! No! Don't leave me here like this!”

“Let's play a game!”

“It's only us what can we play?”

“It's a fun game. I'll ask you something then you have to do something I tell you, then it's your turn…”

“Lina… Don't make me do this…”

“Just be quiet. Here…”

“Lina? Why do you have rope?”

“Nooo! Not again! They'll see my underwear! Linaaa!!”

-

Snapping back to the present Rylai cried out and protested.

“No! No! No!” Rylai kicked and squirmed, but to no avail. Lina shot her again, the fire didn't hurt but the embarrassment as she was stripped down to her bra and panties burned her cheeks.

Moving to cover herself Rylai found that her struggles only served to tangle her further. She looked at the enemies with a burning red face. She pleaded with them, asked them to just kill her already. But Lina had other plans. Flame formed once more in her hand Rylai prayed to anyone or anything listening that she was about to die. Unfortunately, the flame struck her chest and did no damage. Rylai cried out and tried to cover her large exposed breasts but in her struggle she only served to pull the net tighter. Her breasts pushed through the net. It hurt and Rylai could feel the cold air on her nipples as they hardened.

Now while Rylai did show a decent amount of cleavage she hated actually showing her naked breasts off as they were smaller than Lina’s. She typically wore a push-up bra to make the difference seem less relevant. But now with her entire breasts showing it was obvious who was smaller. Rylai tried to think about anything else but her thoughts kept drifting back to the other times Lina had stripped her. A tear rolled down her cheek as she realised that her nipples had never been seen before and that this battle was being recorded and could be viewed by anyone, anytime just as if it were real.

Lina hadn't noticed that Rylai was crying, if she had she wouldn't have gone as far as she did, but since she didn't realise how much Rylai was being affected she continued playing with her. Picking Rylai up by her panties and mistaking her cries of shame and humiliation for those of pain. Lina carried Rylai to a low hanging tree and hocked the back of the panties on it. Then she her hand on her Rylai’s crotch and seared off the front of Rylai’s panties.

Rylai screamed in horror as she felt the front of her panties disappear. Hearing her scream Lina looked up her smile quickly disappearing when she saw her Rylai’s face. She felt her heart sink. What had she done?

“Rylai… I…”

Rylai just glared at her. There was nothing but disdain in her eyes. Quickly Lina pulled her Rylai down and with one hand she pulled her panties out from under her skirt, fully aware that her pussy and but would be easily seen in replay. She reached out her hand towards Rylai.

“Rylai… If there's anything I can do…”

Rylai, stared pointedly at her Lina's chest. Lina blushed and hastily pulled her strapless bra out and wrapped it around Rylai’s breasts. At first it was a bit tight but after a blushing Lina removed the padding it fit almost perfectly. The area of shirt that covered Lina’s chest was noticeably collapsed. It seemed that through use of padding and illusion spells Lina had been making her B Cup breasts seem like D Cup ones.

Lina was now blushing just as much, if not more than Rylai. For Lina anyone could see her pussy and her biggest secret, that her breasts were small, had been revealed. She had hoped that Rylai was done but she wasn't.

While Lina did plenty of spiteful things to Rylai deep down she cared very much about her and seeing Rylai this hurt because of her made Lina willing to do anything to make up for it. So while it was embarrassing to no end when her precious Rylai asked for the rest of her clothes Lina, with trembling hands, gave Rylai everything she had. And she stood there with tears in her eyes as Rylai told her to spread her legs. Now being on the receiving end she started to sympathise with Rylai.

Her makeup had washed away and without her clothes it was hard for anyone to see her as a woman. Lina flew to increase her height, padded her bras and wore revealing underwear to compensate for the fact that she felt overshadowed by Rylai. It was strange, Rylai was jealous of Lina when Lina was only trying to chase after her.

Ignoring the deep insightful thoughts Lina looked pleadingly at Rylai, “Don't make me do this….

While the story was focused on Lina's thoughts Rylai had commanded Lina to mastrabate.

Rylai just stared coldly back. Lina sniffled and tears ran down her face as she slowly reached her hands down…

Behind Rylai someone spoke, “Rylai, I know you are angry. But right now you are worse that her. Lina went too far but she stopped when she realised what she had done. Can't you see that? Rylai, Lina loves you. She just has trouble showing her love… Will you do this? Will you actually make her mastrabate here?”

Turning Rylai glared at the old man behind her, “Keeper… I find what you say about Lina loving me a bit hard to swallow. But you are right,” she turned to Lina, “Lina, you can stop now.”

Lina wiped her tears away, “Are you sure?” Then she frowned, “What do you want? I'm sorry about stripping you… I said I would do anything. If that means mastr...”

Rylai cut off Lina, “Lina, do you love me?”

Lina nodded.

“Lina… Are you bipolar? It's like one second you're humiliating me, the next you're humiliating yourself and the next you're not embarrassed about your nudity.”

Keeper answered for Lina, “She's projecting, she's a sub by nature so she unconsciously treated you in a way she would want to be treated. She gets humiliated and embarrassed just as easily as anyone else but since you've accepted her she forgot about her sham…”

<<KotL was Laguna Bladed>>

Lina blushed furiously and gave Rylai a hard look, “Forget that last bit!”

Smiling, Rylai pulled Lina into a hug, “So, do you really truly like me?”

Trying to hold back her blush Lina timidly nodded her head.

“Well then… Lina, do you want to team with me?”

Lina nodded happily.

Rylai passed Lina a collar, “Keeper said you were into this kind of thing…”

Before Lina could respond the announcer's voice echoed through the arena, “Game Over, I decided that there were too many feels and ended the game in a tie.”

Lina and Rylai both faded away. When they reappeared in the real world Lina screamed when she realised that she was nude in the summoning circle that brought them to the field. She quickly covered herself but she was stopped by a voice in the crowd.

“Did Rylai tell you to cover up?”

Lina paused. She hadn't told her to, so with a furious blush she dropped her hands. Thinking to herself, It's not the humiliation, it's the heat…

In the end even though they were close by it took Rylai almost an hour to get to Lina. As soon as she did she, without hesitation, froze the entire crowd and moved Lina into her private quarters.

Lina had fainted so Rylai decided to strip and cuddle up with the small Lina, the real Lina, her Lina.

KotL of the Light nodded to himself, proud of his accomplishments. He was genuinely happy that the two had gotten together but there was an added bonus… He got to watch.

-

These are mostly going to be one shots with no relation to each other. Also r63 gender bending and blatant ignoring of canon will be used. Not everything will be ENF, though most of it will be.

I've written something other than Pokemon... Well, anyway, the next episode of Pokemon Lemon Chiffon is my highest priority.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LemonySnippet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2015, 11:12 PM

Default Page 2 - Azwraith and Atropos

As a note Aza is Azwraith the Phantom Lancer.

-

Aza silently prepared her spear, it was a lone target, not even a carry at that. This wouldn't take long. The first strike formed a copy of her at the enemy. The black nightmare withering as her spear slashed across his side.

Rushing forward Aza shimmered through the air, three lancers now surrounded the unfortunate support. They all jumped forward at once and with each strike against Bane another copy of Aza appeared.

It was going well until Bane tilted back his head. Darkness burst forth, enveloping all of Aza’s illusions. The last thing Aza saw before her vision faded was a dark purple dome forming above them.

Darkness everywhere… Aza spun around in every direction, nothing, just a nightmarish blackness. Aza racked her mind, why was this happening? What was this? It was a night…

“A nightmare. Yes, that's right,” a shadowy form melted into existence in front of her.

Bane… He had a spell like this didn't he? Aza shook her head. She had to be ready, Nightmare only lasted seven seconds. So she waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing.

“What is this you bastard?” Aza yelled at the darkness.

At first there was no response, then hauntingly, an echoing voice filled her ears, “Time. Nightmare Eternal. Aza, can I call you Aza? Doesn't matter, I will. Anyway, Aza, don't take it too personally. I have a job…” Bane ran his hand lightly down Aza’s back. She flinched at the touch and spun around. Darkness greeted her.

“It's nothing too serious. Someone just wanted you humiliated and I took the job.”

Aza crossed her hands in front of her chest. By humiliated did he mean… Aza blushed. While her clothes did reveal much of her body of Bane meant what she thought he did…

Invisible shadows swirled around the girl. She flushed when she felt them flow through her clothes as if they didn't exist. She bit her lip as they brushed against her tender nipples and soft pussy.

“This will be over soon, don't worry about it,” Bane’s voice was almost comforting but…

Cupping her hands over her breasts Aza screamed as the clothes she wore to hide the small mounds was torn away. Not that her hands stayed there for long.

Shadows solidified and tore Aza’s hands away. The girl blushed furiously as her small, barely A cup breasts were revealed. At least this was a Nightmare and not reality…

But even so Bane was still there so… “Please! Don't look! Stop!”

Her pleas were ignored and she was further disgraced as her skirt was removed, leaving the girl in nothing but her pure white panties. Aza kicked and cried out in pain as she was hoisted up by her panties. The soft fabric digging into her small tight butt.

Now held up by only her panties the loli-lancer flailed out in all directions but nothing made contact. Tears filled her eyes as she heard the fabric ripping. This was her favourite pair as well.

Soon the piece of cotton meant for protecting her virtue gave and Aza screamed as she tumbled through the air. The drop seemed farther than it should have been but irregardless Aza kept her hands tightly cupped around her “secret place” throughout the entire fall. She landed in the middle of a blank room.

Looking around Aza tried to take in the room but just as she started observing she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. She collapsed with a moan. What was happening to her body?

She felt Bain pull her back to her feet, “I didn't want to wait. So… I started playing with one of your illusions. It seems that only a portion of the pleasure makes it to you…”

After a few seconds realisation hit Aza, “D-Does that mean you c-can t-touch my illusions… And I'll feel it?”

“Yes, but only minorly. That right there was one of your illusions reaching its climax.”

Aza's face turned bright red, “C-C-Climax! Did you?”

“No, she did herself. Although I did record the whole thing… I’ll stop once you've orgasmed twenty times. Once I finish with your illusions I'll move onto your real body. So I suggest you start playing.”

Quickly pulling herself up Aza took a deep breath. She had to do this as fast as possible. Her illusions wouldn't last for long. Especially if the only thing required was bringing them to orgasm. How Aza knew that her illusions had very low sexual tolerance is a subject best left untouched. What mattered was that she accomplish her goal before she was exposed in real life.

Blushing she slowly reached down and…

When she reached ten Aza could feel her small body start to tire. Bane reappeared at that time and offered to apply a salve that would both restore her energy and allow her to finish faster. It embarrassed the loli-lancer to no end but she reluctantly accepted his help. She came once while he was applying the salve between her legs. Bane just ignored it and kept applying the salve, now with some of her juices as well.

When he reached her breasts Bane kept rubbing and squeezing them. It was humiliating but Aza had to admit it felt really good when he flicked and pinched her erect nipples.

Mentally Aza sighed when she reached her final orgasm. She closed her eyes as she felt her body start to release. She quickly reopened them when she realised something was different. Snapping her eyes open she saw the area where she had attacked Bane. She realised too late that she was back in reality and could do nothing as her cum sprayed from her exposed pussy and splattered across her panties, pulled down to her knees. Aza's face turned bright red and she collapsed onto the ground, curling up into a ball and sobbing uncontrollably.

Above her Bane stood and sighed. Snapping his fingers “reality” faded and “reality” returned. Aza stood up from where she had fallen and glared at Bane.

“How much of that was a Nightmare?”

Bane raised his hands defensively, “All of it! I would never do that to yo… Eep!”

The angry lancer had quickly closed and slashed Bane with her Diffusal Blade. Bane “eeped” as the blade tore through them. Leaving a pale skinned, purple haired girl slightly younger looking than Aza but with a larger chest.

The girl scrambled away clutching her hands across her breasts and crotch. Aza grabbed the girl by the arm and hoisted her up in the air. The girl screamed as her breasts were uncovered for all posterity. Unfortunately for both girls Aza had chosen to fight outside Rosh. The angry giant walked out to see what had disturbed him and saw the two girls. Grabbing them he tossed them into the pit and approached. Intent on cornering and slaying the rude interlopers. Both girls were taken by surprise and easily subdued. Aza was knocked to the back, her clothes shredded. Before Rosh could finish his targets disappeared. Shrugging he lay down in the mouth of the pit and went to sleep.

Inside a blushing and nude Phantom Lancer was being held down by an equally blushing and equally nude Bane. Both the lolis were stuck in the pit for the rest of the game, covered only by Bane’s shadows.

On the plus side they became closer after the game. On the minus side both got reported.

-

Yes, I genderbent Bane. This remains ENF but it could honestly be Lesbian at this point. Also ignore what I said about the Pokemon focus. It's taking a bit longer than expected.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LemonySnippet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2015, 05:50 AM

Default Next Story

For the next DOTA story, you should have one of the female heroes strip down to bath in fountain... until KOTL "Recalls" them unexpectedly for a team fight.

That global range doe.
The Following User Says Thank You to swallows998 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2015, 01:13 AM

LemonySnippet, I will be re-producing some of your stories on my blog. You get full credit of course!
Old 01-01-2016, 04:28 AM

Default Page 3 - Pudge and Sven

Because of the whole r63 thing Sven is now Ase.

Anyway the character is roughly based off of Another Rouge Knight by Exaxuxer on deviantart. Find it if you want. I can't post links.

Page 3 - Sven and Pudge (Don't worry this isn't yaoi.)

“In the end I'm reduced to this,” Ase thought as she absentmindedly murdered small jungle animals for money.

It wasn't the worst thing, she had the best cleave in the game after all, but what bugged her was the situation. A carry like her forced to farm jungle, just because she was slightly bad at living.

It sucked but she was only one report away from LP. She was forced to play overly cautiously, her team had mostly all already reported her but she hoped that as long as no one on the other team felt the need to do so as well she might avoid getting sent to LP and the teammate that hadn't reported her had promised only to do so if she died again.

Jungling wasn’t always safe however and Ase noticed too late that her team was fighting against four of the other team in the top lane, leaving her totally unprotected against ganks.

Something felt off so she started falling back to the tower. Not fast enough. The sound of rushing air as the hook flew towards her. Ase cringed as it wrapped around her and jerked her through the trees. Because she had been building a Jungler Ase didn't have all that much health. Pudge’s hook took out a large chunk of her health. She shuddered as she was caught in Pudge’s ultimate and Rot. With her health quickly dropping and unable to do anything to escape Ase did the only thing she could, beg for her life.

“Please! Don't kill me! I'll do anything!” As soon as the words left her mouth she felt Pudge drop her.

Rolling over onto her back and coughing she lay there for a few seconds before felt Pudge grab her hand and pull her to her feet. He leaned in and whispered in her ear.

His voice was low and calm, Ase shuddered as his voice echoed in her head, “Well, girlie, why should I let you walk? Least ways I see no reason to, I'll give you a chance though,” Pudge twisted Ase’s arm, “If you can give me reason to let you live I'll let you live. If not I kill you twice for wasting my time.”

Swallowing hard Ase explained her situation to Pudge. After she was done Pudge stood there for a bit, thinking. Soon Ase got tired of waiting and started to back away.

“Sooo, Pudge… I'll just take my leave now…”

A hook shot past her head, Pudge was standing there hand outstretched, “Girlie, I didn't say you could leave. Let's see, what should we do about that… A way to keep you from running away…” Pudge paused and looked Ase up and down, blushing she moved her hands over her scantily clad chest, Pudge nodded to himself “That might work… Girlie, I want you to stand perfectly still.”

There wasn't much choice for her if she wanted to avoid LP so Ase did as she was told. Pudge walked up to her and, much to her embarrassment, started fiddling with her belt.

Ase flinched away from Pudge, “W-Wha-What are you d-doing Pudge?”

Without batting an eye Pudge moved with Ase and kept undoing her belt, “I said perfectly still… And I'm doing this to ensure that you won't run, after all, I could report you myself. Also don't call me Pudge, I go by Knox.”

Freezing in place Ase remembered her situation and reluctantly stood still as Pud… Knox, as Knox removed her belt and waist armor. The rest of her armor, greaves and gauntlets followed in swift succession soon they were lying in a pile on the ground next to Knox.

Taking Ase’s sword from her Knox motioned towards a creep camp, “Over there. Weaken those to the point where I can easily kill them.”

“But I'll die! Without my sword I'll seriously die!”

Knox responded coldly, “And I'll make sure of your death if you keep still. But I'll cut you a fine deal, how's this, I'll trade you my new sword for something you've got.”

Quickly taking stock of what she had Ase shook her head, “I don't have anything worth trading.”

Smiling coldly Knox circled the girl, “You've got yourself plenty to trade. I'll give you a hint, they're black.”

“Black…” Ase thought about what she had that was black. Then her face turned red in realisation. She hesitantly pointed to her shorts, “You don't mean…”

Knox’s smile widened but he said nothing.

“Why? Why make me do it? You could just have easily done it yourself!”

“Because, girlie, it's so much more fun to watch you do it yourself. Blushing as you slowly reveal your body of your own, mostly, free will.”

“That's…” Ase shuddered, it was true, she could just walk away. LP wasn't that bad… Surely the rumors were exaggerations… But she couldn't count on that so, reluctantly and as Knox had predicted, she with a red face grabbed her shorts and pulled them off.

While her clothes were a bit… Revealing… Ase chose to wear them, but now as she stood there, hands crossed in front of her actually very modest panties, for some reason Ase could feel her body burning in embarrassment. Knox’s comments about her choice in undergarments didn't help either.

As he circled Ase, Knox was quite surprised at how modest her panties were. Since she didn't have pantylines and given her style of dress he had expected a thong or something, instead the knight was wearing a pair of baby blue boyshorts with the word “Rouge” scribbled across the back.

Speaking of backs Ase had a nice one, actually her whole body was nice, not just her back. Her waist was thin, but not unnaturally so, and although her breasts were small the subtle curve of her figure shrinking from her petite chest to her thin waist then widening out as it reached her hips and thighs. While her legs were mostly covered by her socks the area of skin exposed between said socks and her underwear was taught and...

Knox shook his head, he was digressing. Reaching down he picked up and tossed Ase a sword, he had made a deal after all.

Catching the sword Ase looked at it and then back at Knox, he had given her not her Outcast Blade but her smaller second sword. While just as deadly it lacked the cleaving power that her main weapon had.

Before she could say anything Knox turned around and started walking off as he left he turned to Ase, “Just stack these three camps perfectly by the time I get back… And don't even think about running, I have wards.”

Even as he disappeared into the trees Ase frantically started dashing between the camps. Dragging one out and then the next. It went well for Ase until as she was attacking the easy camp she felt her movements slow. She started and that was when things messed up.

The slow was a surprise and Ase ended up tripping. Unfortunately even though they were easy creeps the camp she had been stacking was full enough that her slight accident caused her to miss a stack.

This was it then. She had failed and was now probably going to die. Sinking to the ground in resignation Ase just sat still while the weakest enemies poked her to death. She closed her eyes as her health faded.

Then it stopped. The onslaught of creeps was gone. Opening her eyes Ase found herself a short distance away from where she had collapsed. Knox was cleaning up the easy camp. After he finished the easy camp he cleared out the other camps. Blinking back to Ase he reached down and placed his hand on her shoulder.

“You failed,” it was a statement, plain and simple.

Nodding Ase felt her head spin, she was dead now wasn't she… Knox would finish her with one easy blow. She readied herself in preparation. The attack never came, instead Knox placed his hand on her head.

“I didn't expect you to do so well. Don't worry girlie, I won't kill you…” Ase looked up at him questioningly, Knox continued, “But, you still failed so you must be punished. Unfortunately it looks like the game is just about over… Hey, I have an idea, you wanna party with me for a while? I'll give you your sword back.”

“Isn't that a given then that I'll party with you?”

Grinning Knox handed her a card, “I'll take that as meaning yes. Here's my address, stop by later and I'll give you some things.”

The voice of the announcer declaring Dire victory was the last thing Ase heard before she faded back into the real world. As soon as she returned to reality she was greeted by a large crowd.

Remembering that her underwear was showing Ase quickly left the premises while covering the back of her embarrassing panties.

She made it home and quickly looked for something else to wear, unfortunately with her k/d she didn't have much money to spare and Knox had her only pair of shorts. The best thing she could find was a pair a plain brown boyshorts, unfortunately they were a bit tight and created a slight cameltoe. But before she put them on went over to Knox’s place she had some, “personal” issues to take care of… She was a healthy young woman and she had needs after all.

The journey to Knox’s place was a bit embarrassing but Ase made it there after only a few attempted gropings. Knox lived in a small apartment building, it was more of a warehouse honestly. Walking up to the door Ase gave a tentative knock. Knox opened the door and ushered her inside.

The apartment had multiple doors leading off a central hall. Knox led Ase through a door, the room on the other side was a normal living room with a table. There was food sitting on the table. Pulling out a chair Knox gestured for Ase to sit down. After she sat down he sat in the chair next to hers.

There was some awkward silence before Knox spoke up, “Just eat some. You're hungry right?”

Slowly Ase took a bite then she stopped. It was weird, Knox was acting normal. Ase dropped her fork. Had he laced her food with something?

With a sigh Knox reached down and picked up the fork. Grabbing another one from another spot at the table he stabbed a small piece of Ase’s meat and ate it.

“See, it's not laced. I have no reason to drug you. Here it's good,” Knox stabbed another piece of meat and before Ase could react he pushed it into her mouth.

It was good, the meat was tender and juicy, Ase could tell in the back of her mind that it was expensive. Only in the back of her mind. In the front…

“W-W-Wha-Wha…” She could only stutter and blush.

At first Knox was unsure of what he had done then he realised. An indirect kiss… Unintended but it distracted Ase so Knox decided to take advantage of that. Stabbing another piece of food he pushed it into Ase’s mouth. She ate it. It was cute. Knox did it again. He kept feeding her until she had finished her meal. Then Ase seemed to realise what was happening.

“I can eat perfectly well on my own! I'm not a child!”

Knox nodded, “I know that. If you were a child I wouldn't do this…”

Reaching over to Ase he placed his hand between her legs and lightly ran it along the cameltoe in her panties. Then he stood up and motioned Ase to follow him. He lead her into another room, this one had a couch pointed at a couch in it.

Knox motioned Ase over to the couch, “Uhm, so, could you take off your clothes? I'll trade you your real sword back.”

This was what Ase had expected but it was a little bit… Disappointing. She had hoped Knox would do something personally. Actually...

“Knox…” Ase blushed, “Could you strip me?”

Knox froze. Up till now he had just been imitating his roommate and acting instinctively. So he was unsure of what to do… After a brief pause he came to a decision. Fuck it, yolo.

He walked over to Ase, she was trembling in anticipation and fear. Ase wasn't a wh*r* or anything but she had been single for more than twenty something years and being stripped in front of a camera was new to her.

She stood completely still as Knox walked behind her and started pulling her panties off. Slowly, slowly, then Knox gave a quick pull and despite her best efforts Ase eeped as her hairless crotch was revealed to the camera. Even though she wanted to cover herself she didn't, instead she stood their as Knox pulled her hair behind her and then reached in front of her and pulled off the bandages that she used to cover her nipples.

After he had stripped her naked except for socks Knox pushed her onto the couch, making sure to spin her and give the camera a good shot of her butt as he did. Now there was a flushed, nude loli on his couch… Knox shrugged. He could probably get her to have s*x with him but that was a bit… Wasteful, a one night stand? With someone like Ase? A waste. So with that in mind he knelt beside Ase.

“So… This is a bit of a bad time but… Do you want to go out with me?”

Ase just looked at him, “Knox… How old are you again?”

“Twenty.”

Sighing Ase sat up, “You know, I'm terrible at people skills and I'm straight but… You realise that even I would use a better pick up line on a girl. Especially after you made her strip to her underwear in public then nude in front of a camera.”

Knox sighed, “So that's a no then…”

“No, I didn't say that. I just said it was a shity way to ask a girl out. But you know… Life's about trying new things. So sure, I'll go out with you. But first… You made me like this. Now take responsibility,” Ase grabbed Knox and pulled him onto the couch...

A fireman breaks down the door and drags the author away before he can continue the story. It is later discovered that the alarm was a prank.
Old 01-01-2016, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallows998 View Post
For the next DOTA story, you should have one of the female heroes strip down to bath in fountain... until KOTL "Recalls" them unexpectedly for a team fight.

That global range doe.
That's not actually a bad idea... I have time while I work off my jetlag. Yeah, I'll try it sometime. Also fuck British Airways for not even having a USB outlet on a trans-Atlantic flight.

Tags
dota, justice, r63, reluctant, stripped

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows