Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-28-2015, 09:01 PM

(OK, this part gets a little more intense than I'll usually let stuff. Apologies if it's too hardcore, it's borderline too much for my taste, but I need to establish motivations for what may come later.)

PART 7:

Lupita took the phone from Clara and held it up. “Say cheese!” The flash lit on Danita’s nude body. “Give me back my phone—and my clothes!” she demanded. “As I said, you’re in no position to tell us anything. Play along or this will get worse,” Alma responded. “By the way, I’ve just uploaded a copy of that photo to a private account I created just now. If you want to keep it private, you’ll have to do what we say,” Lupita added, “Now, smile!” After another photo she passed off the phone to Alma, “I think you know how to use this. Have fun.” Then she picked up the purse from the ground, “Let’s see what we have here…some lipstick…a long, narrow case…oh, you surprised me, it’s a microphone. It sure looked like something else. But that gives me an idea.”

“That’s my favorite microphone. My idol gave me that after my first big show.” “So you love it, huh? Let’s see how much.” She tossed the microphone to Danita. The singer caught it, before realizing what was expected of her. “Get down, show us how much you love that mic.” “No, this has already gone too far.” “I’m inclined to agree,” said Clara, stepping back. “We’re not done yet. You can join us in this, or you can join her…in what she’s having.” Clara shrugged and stepped away. She wanted to stop this, but still was in no place to challenge her gang. Lupita repeated, sterner now, “On the ground!” Alma chimed in, “You can get on the ground and start playing with that, or I can throw you into that dumpster over there. And I can tell you from experience, it’s full of rats.”

Danita carefully sat down on the filthy pavement, propping herself on her right hand and feet to try to avoid her backside contacting it. Lupita nodded, “Good, now open up. We need to get a nice, clear video. This is how we’re going to make certain you don’t come after us.” Alma started filming again as Danita gradually spread her legs, licked her fingers, and rubbed them gently around her slit. “All that hair is keeping me from getting a good shot. Maybe we should shave it,” said Alma, producing a switchblade. “No, this has to be authentic,” Lupita responded, “she’s a hairy girl and the world needs to know that.” Clara breathed a sigh of relief as Alma put away her knife and concentrated on filming again.

“Now, it’s time to say hello to your little friend,” Lupita instructed. Danita was dying of embarrassment, but she picked up the microphone. Much to her shame, the embarrassment might have been turning her on. She let out a small whimper as the microphone made its way in. For the next two minutes, the gang watched in silence as she manipulated the mic until she let out a shriek, loud but small-sounding at the same time, and the slimy microphone fell from her hand in a gushing climax. She was now lying flat on the ground, a hint of a smile on her lips, when Lupita grabbed her hands and turned her over, onto her hands and knees. “Nice work, Puta. We’ll treasure that video, and if you ever make a move against us, all the news outlets in the world will get a copy. But you’re not done yet.”
Attached Thumbnails
cholasC0001.jpg   cholasC0002.jpg  

cholasC0005.jpg   cholasC0006.jpg  

cholasC0007.jpg   cholasC0008.jpg  

cholasC0009.jpg   cholasC0010.jpg  

cholasC0011.jpg   cholasC0012.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 09:21 PM

PART 8:

Lupita knelt next to the starlet and started to punish the ample backside before her with her bare hands. Her moans had morphed from the moans of pleasure a few minutes earlier, to small cries, like a timid protest of the pain to her backside. Her breasts, stomach, and backside jiggled with each smack as the cheeks of both her face and her ass reddened. Alma recorded it, then took her turn delivering another dozen or so smacks.

“Your turn, Clara,” Lupita said, matter-of-factly. Clara tried to shrug it off and seem disinterested, but the look in Lupita’s eye made it clear she’d have to do this. She came over and offered four or five perfunctory slaps, but the look on the faces around her showed that wasn’t enough. She put some force into the last five, leaving the singer with a red, stinging behind, and tears in her eyes. Clara stood up and helped the pop diva to her feet. The pain in her backside made her hold her thighs limply, making her look almost off-balance while accentuating the cellulite around her hips and legs. Alma snapped a still picture to capture this.
Attached Thumbnails
cholasC0013.jpg   cholasC0014.jpg  

cholasC0015.jpg   cholasC0016.jpg  

cholasC0017.jpg   cholasC0018.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2015, 12:44 AM

PART 9:

“Well, aren’t you the trooper. You may make it through this after all. I think it’s time for your makeover.” Lupita took the cap off the lipstick and examined the blank canvas of skin before her. “Hold her,” she ordered, and Clara complied. I circle with her index finger was all it took to tell Clara to hold her with her backside sticking out. Across her shoulder blades, Lupita took the lipstick and wrote “Azote mi” (spank me), for whoever she encountered after the girls were done with her. On the reddened backside, she wrote in large letters, “WIDE LOAD.” Alma chuckled as she photographed this. As Clara turned her back around, Lupita gave the lipstick to Alma and took the phone to record the results. Alma started with “Boba” (stupid) just above her breasts, then added “Puerca” (pig) over her navel. Clara took a few photos of that as well. But then, inspiration hit. Alma walked up close to Danita and held her chin in one hand, looking at her carefully. Then, she got close with the lipstick and started drawing for what seemed like a few minutes before Lupita saw the result. She had reddened Danita’s nose, drawn on an oversized smile, and added points above and below her eyes. Danita now wore a makeshift version of clown face.

Lupita smiled and filmed some more. Even Clara had to laugh at that one. “Alma,” Lupita said, “do you think you’d fit that driver’s uniform? Go put it on. Our celebrity here is still going to make the publicity event I found on her phone schedule. Better late than never, I always say.” “No! You can’t do that!” Danita protested. “Who is going to stop us? Your driver who is tied up in the trunk? Certainly not you, unless you want those photos and videos to go public.”
Attached Thumbnails
CholasD0000.jpg   CholasD0001.jpg  

CholasD0002.jpg   cholasd0003.jpg  

cholasd0004.jpg   cholasd0005.jpg  

cholasd0006.jpg   cholasd0007.jpg  

cholasd0008.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2015, 01:06 AM

PART 10:

Danita sighed in resignation. She had been outsmarted by three street girls. Their plan seemed unstoppable, her ultimate humiliation inevitable. “Clara, get something to tie her with, she’s gonna make quite the impression!” Soon, Alma appeared in the chauffeur uniform. It fit her fairly well, but she was also holding something. “There was a fridge in the car and look what I found,” she laughed as she held out a custard cream pie. “I think our clown here is lacking something. Do you want to do the honors?”

Lupita took the pie from her and approached Danita, who was backing away from her. “If you miss,” said Alma, “we could always throw her in that ratty dumpster.” The starlet stopped retreating. “Hands at your sides,” Lupita ordered, and she complied. Lupita smacked the pie into her face, while using her other hand to hold her hair back so the entire face was hit. As the custard slid down her face, Danita spat. “Great. Are you done now?” “Almost,” replied Lupita shooting another half-dozen photos, “I suppose you might want to pay me to keep these private.” “Ya think? How much can I pay you to let me go?” Clara’s ears perked up at the opportunity to get out of this before they got into any more potential trouble, but Alma was the first to speak, “it’s non-negotiable. You’re a stuck-up b*tch, and b*tches have to pay. Club rules, nothing personal. I take that back, it’s very personal.”

Clara had found some rope, and Lupita and Alma had great fun tying Danita spread-eagle across the hood of the limousine. “Don’t forget your microphone,” Alma added, gleefully putting the beloved accoutrement in the same compromising position it had explored earlier.

Clara was glad when she was told to open the trunk and let out the nude driver. “You can get out now,” she told her, “no harm will come to you if you don’t try anything, although you’ll have to stay here a bit, until it’s too late for you to mess with our plans, and may have to wear that underwear home.” Alma flicked a few pictures before Clara had managed to untie her. “What was that for?” “Security,” Alma smiled.

Lupita looked at the starlet on the hood of the car, thought for a moment, then hung the spanx from the antenna like an ignominious flag. “Well, I think our celebrity is ready to meet her fans. I’ll call ahead to make sure the press is ready, you drive her to this address. I’m going to keep this lovely phone. When you get there, leave the car before anyone notices, change clothes as soon as you can, and get the first bus back here.” Alma smiled, “As you know, I don’t take orders from anyone. But I like this plan. It will be done, as you say.”

EPILOGUE / (Preview of Part 11):

Danita Amore was lying down in her mansion in a bra and pair of panties, an ice pack on her sore behind, reading a tabloid with a censored picture of her now-famous limousine ride on the cover. The headline read, “Spanx for the Memories: Chilled singer Lets it All Go.” A shower had removed the cream and the lipstick graffiti from her face and body, but not before thousands of fans and the press had witnessed it adding to her naked humiliation. Her P.A., Lilly, was lightly massaging her shoulders.

“Do those girls really think I’m afraid of those photos now? The press has every compromising shot they could want, the photos from my phone are almost redundant after that spread-eagle ride with my microphone tucked…you know.” “I know, I know,” Lilly responded, “I think you should let it go. Go on a little vacation somewhere…private. Stay out of the public eye until this blows over.”

“No. I want those girls brought to justice. Not the police. Street justice. Batman stuff.” “Batman isn’t real,” Lilly reminded her. “I know. I want you to get me the best P.I. in the city, to find out who these girls are. Then I want you to hire two or three pro wrestlers. Not the top Divas, the B-listers, who are less likely to be recognized. Also, get me my costume designer on the phone. I have a job for her. And get me the number of the bakery that wanted me to endorse their horrific pies. They owe me, as that free sample ended up all over my face. Also, I need a small camera crew. And get that useless driver fired. We shouldn’t have been there in the first place.”

“Danita, this sounds like a bad idea…” “Are you my assistant or not? Do it!”

(That's it for now. This story may continue with an attempt at revenge, but it may be some time before then as I work on other projects.)
Attached Thumbnails
cholasd0008b.jpg   cholasd0009.jpg  

cholasd0010.jpg   cholasd0011.jpg  

cholasd0012.jpg   cholasd0013.jpg  

cholasd0014.jpg   cholasd0015.jpg  

cholasd0016.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 02:12 PM

Thanks for story.
I hope to see more stories and ideas in this topic.
Maybe you can describe, where rich woman in her mid thirty wants to teach lesson bully, who punish her son. But misfortune for lady in the event of punishing bully, she meet Lupita, Clara, Alma.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisk View Post
Thanks for story.
I hope to see more stories and ideas in this topic.
Maybe you can describe, where rich woman in her mid thirty wants to teach lesson bully, who punish her son. But misfortune for lady in the event of punishing bully, she meet Lupita, Clara, Alma.
It's possible this might happen, but only if I replace "son" with daughter and make her at least 18 years old.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myds View Post
It's possible this might happen, but only if I replace "son" with daughter and make her at least 18 years old.
agree
Old 05-15-2015, 02:20 AM

PART 11:

The following week, all of the elements were in place. In the large parlor at her mansion, Danita tried on her new costume. After her experience with her shaping garments, she wasn’t planning on being embarrassed the same way twice. She had had Denise, her costume designer, design the support and shaping elements right into the fabric of the costume. She looked in the mirror. “A real superhero. Good.” “Put yours on, Lilly.” “Danita, I still don’t feel too good about this whole thing.” “Put it on, if you want to keep your job.” “Why does it matter if I wear it? I’m not goi—wait—you think I’m coming with you?” “Of course, you’re my assistant.” Just then, the doorbell rang. “We’ll talk about this later, for now, get the door.”

Lilly hurried to the door, glad for the reprieve from discussing that ridiculous costume she had been told to wear. Opening the door, she was surprised to see a tall woman in camouflage pants and a black tank top. Before Lilly could react, the woman pushed past her into the house and introduced herself. “Mae Venturi, videojournalist extrordinaire, at your service.” The PA presented her hand, an offer which wasn’t reciprocated. Nervously, she said, “Lilly’s in here, she’ll be happy to see you.” “I hope so,” said Mae, “She’s paying a small fortune for this job.”

As Mae turned the corner and saw Danita admiring herself in the mirror in her blue and gold superheroine costume, she nearly had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing. “Oh, Mae, glad you could make it.” “For what you’re paying, I wouldn’t miss it.” “Well, this job might get a little dangerous.” “I didn’t win three Peabody awards as a war correspondent for staying safe.” “Good point. We’re just waiting on a few more—“

As if on cue, the doorbell rang again, and Lilly opened it. Three very beautiful and very fit women were standing outside, already wearing costumes that matched each other and shared the color scheme with Danita’s superheroine costume. “Glad you could make it,” Lilly said, moving out of the way in case they rushed in as Mae had.

Danita stepped into the foyer, with Mae in tow. “Good, good. We’re all here. Is the truck ready with everything I asked?” “Yes, ma’am,” Lilly responded. “For the millionth time, don’t call me ma’am. Now where’s our driver?” “About that…” Lilly said, nervously. “Yes?” “Your last driver complained so much about you the label won’t send another.” “Well, you should have called agencies and limousine companies.” “I did.” “Oh, you did…then why don’t I have a driver?” “Well, after your…incident, she was interviewed in the press and…” “…and what!?!” “No one wants to drive for you.”

Danita glared at her assistant. “OK, then, you don’t have to wear the costume. You’re dressed like some kind of chauffeur anyway…or some overweight, overage schoolgirl…fine…wear that, you’re driving.” “But I—“ “No excuses. You didn’t hire me a driver, so now you’re the driver.” “Yes ma’am.” “Say that again and I’ll smack you.” “Is everything OK?” Mae asked.

“Fine,” Danita said, addressing the four other women in the room as Lilly went outside and started the truck engine. “Here’s the plan. There are three gangster girls. We have three professional wrestlers, a superheroine, and a truck full of stuff I’ll show you. We drive into their part of town. We stop. They come to investigate. That’s when you get out of the truck and subdue them. We tie them up, humiliate them, and then you film it.”
“Why are we doing this?” said one of the wrestlers. “Because I’m paying you. That’s all you need to know. These girls are dangerous. Do not underestimate them. Now let’s go.”

(No pics until the encounter.)
Old 05-15-2015, 09:27 PM

PART 12:

It was a sunny day, and the Aquanet girls were hanging out in their usual spot, a seldom-used road between some abandoned buildings, where they could drink and smoke anything they wanted to their heart’s content. The other gangs in the community hadn’t believed them that it was their doing that brought down the superstar singer, until they had given their leaders a preview of the cell phone footage. Now, they were riding high; they were getting respect, and had been inundated with offers to buy the cell footage. They hadn’t sold it, at least not yet. That was their ace in the hole. If that came out, what could stop Danita from having them arrested and prosecuted?
“Yo, what’s this?” Lupita said, looking up from her bottle of King Cobra, “Did one of youse order a delivery?” “I think somebody lost their way,” Alma responded, “Bad for them, good for us.” “Eh, Dejalo,” Clara warned, “we don’t need to mess with it.”

To everyone’s surprise, the truck slowed to a stop just 20 feet from where they were standing. “What? Let’s take it,” Alma said. “I have a bad feeling about this,” Clara responded. “You have a bad feeling about everything except eating,” Alma teased. “Callate, puta!” Clara spat, punching her arm. “Will you two stop it?” Lupita intervened. “Here’s what we’re gonna do. I’ll deal with the driver. You two go around back and see what they’re carrying.” “You heard her,” Alma said to Clara, “let’s go.”

As Lupita made her way up to the driver’s door, she noted that she’d have to get close to see through the tinted glass. She tried the handle; the door was locked. Peering in, she saw Lilly in her grey skirt and blazer. “You’re no delivery driver…”

Behind the van, Alma and Clara looked through the rear windows. They were entirely opaque. Clara gave the handle a pull; the door was locked. Before she could turn her head to comment on it, the doors suddenly flung open. Two women, dressed in expensive-looking blue and gold superheroine costumes stood at the door. Alma thought she saw few more people in the van, but she couldn’t be certain as she had no time to think or act before the open-palm punch connected with her chin. Clara received a kick that knocked her back, and in no time, the two of them had been pinned to the ground by the masked women.

Clara pulled her opponent’s hair and called for help, as Alma stuggled against her captor. Lupita heard their cries and came to help. Inside the van, Danita sat comfortably. “Are you getting this?” she asked Mae. The camera woman let out an assertive grunt, as she was too busy concentrating to converse.

As Lupita arrived, she thought fast. Swinging the van’s back door, she managed to knock Alma’s opponent off her. The masked woman toppled to the ground, dazed, but Alma was in no position to capitalize on this turn of events. Much to Lupita’s surprise, the door swung back forcefully, dazing her and knocking her to the ground as a third masked woman jumped from the van. “You should know better than to think you’re the only one who knows how to use a door as a weapon,” she laughed.
Attached Thumbnails
CholasE0001.jpg   CholasE0002.jpg  

CholasE0003.jpg   CholasE0004.jpg  

CholasE0005.jpg   CholasE0006.jpg  

CholasE0007.jpg   CholasE0008.jpg  

Old 05-16-2015, 12:10 AM

PART 13:

Lupita looked up, dazed, as the third woman put her into an unusually humiliating submission hold. “Who are you anyway, and what are you doing here?” The masked woman remained silent, as a purple-haired woman in a costume more elaborate than the others stepped from the truck, followed by a camera woman in camouflage pants.
“We’re here to clean up the streets,” announced the purple-haired woman in a artificially-formal and courageous tone, “We heard they’re especially filthy right here.” She kicked Lupita’s flank as if to mark the spot as she said this. “That hair…that fat ass…I know who you are. And we still have that footage of your little interlude with your favorite toy from our last encounter. We’ll make it public unless you leave it alone.”

“Oh,” said the masked woman. “It’s a little late for that. You humiliated me in front of my fans, and the press. Every tabloid in the civilized world had pictures of me on that limo…” Turning to the camerawoman, she said, as an afterthought, “Mae, edit that out. You can edit parts out, right?” “Of course I can…just keep going…”
“I told you she’d find us, Lupe,” Clara exclaimed, “I told you this was a bad idea.” Danita, her identity revealed, but her mask still on for filming purposes, turned toward Clara, “Oh, don’t worry, fatso, we’ll get to you in good time.” “Hey! Have you looked in a mirror lately?” Clara responded.

“For now,” Danita said, “get the one with the bandana onto her feet.” The masked wrestler did as she was told, and held Alma in a bearhug from behind. “Not so tough, now, are you?” Danita taunted as she tore the red flannel sleeveless shirt from the gangster’s torso, leaving her with only a sports bra over her breasts. Alma attempted to use a head butt to escape the hold she was in, but the wrestler knew how to avoid it. She bit her lip as she realized she had been outclassed. “Now let’s see what a tough girl like you wears under those godawful khakis.” “I’m going to get you for this,” Alma said as the wrestler helped Danita unbuckle her belt. “Empty threats,” Danita laughed, “now it’s MY turn.”

“What’s this?” Danita said, as she tugged the khakis down to Alma’s knees. “Really!!! Pink undies with fluffly little bunnies on them, how cute. I think all your gangster friends out there need a good look at this, Mae, make sure you get a closeup.” The wrestlers also laughed at Alma’s childish panties. She tried to elbow the wrestler holding her, but it only resulted in a tighter grip on her. “Let’s get this bra off,” Danita said, “Mae, can you hand me those scissors for a moment?” Moments later, her sports bra was lying on the ground in shreds, and Danita was pinching her right nipple. “What cute little boobs! Almost as cute and small as those little bunnies. Look at these pink little nipples.” Alma was fuming, but there was nothing she could do about it. “Next, let’s get rid of this stupid bandana.” Alma’s eyes widened as Danita removed her treasured headgear, a memento from her old gang back in Jersey. Peeling her pants and shoes the rest of the way off, Danita threw them in a pile with her shirt and bra, about ten feet away. She then proceeded to spray it with lighter fluid, and tossed a match onto it. “You b*tch! Those were my favorite clothes.” “Maybe it’s time to change your style,” Danita taunted. “Those panties are so adorable, dear,” she continued, “but it’s time to see if the carpet matches the d****s.”

Alma took a deep breath as Danita pulled her panties down to her thighs, exposing a patch of red pubic hair that had been trimmed to look natural, but carefully groomed. Alma tried to break free, so the wrestler pulled her arms uncomfortably behind her back. “Well,” Danita said, “either you’re a natural, or, as I suspect from the careful topiary here that you go to the trouble to dye your pubes.” “Ow!” Alma exclaimed as Danita grabbed a few of the hairs and pulled them out, lifting them closer to her eyes to examine them. “Oh,” she said, “here’s the dark roots. Mae, are you getting this?” “Let’s move along,” said Mae, “this is starting to bore me.” “Tie her up and come help me,” Danita told the wrestler holding Alma, who was reduced to her white socks and her panties at mid-thigh, “Oh, and she can keep her tacky jewelry on, somehow I just think it makes it MORE embarrassing.” “I’ll get you for this!” Alma spat. “Not likely,” Danita laughed. Mae handed the wrestler some rope from the truck, and she tied Alma’s hands behind her back, then secured her to a tiedown ring on the inside of the truck. Alma tried to keep her eyes dry after the humiliating ordeal, tied up, she was surprised to feel relieved at not being the center of attention anymore. Looking around, she noticed a door that opened to the driver’s cabin, and, off to the side, what she thought might be a large refrigerator.

“You’re gonna pay!” Lupita called, “You’re gonna pay like no one’s ever payed before.” “Oh, your turn is coming,” Danita said, then, to the wrestler holding her, “Dear, this is the ringleader, apply some more pressure to that hold and don’t let go. You can manage that, can’t you?” The wrestler nodded. “You’re making it worse, Lupita, just stop taunting them!” Clara called out. “Wise advice,” Danita laughed, “but it’s too late to help yourself. Get her up.”
Clara struggled as the two wrestlers pulled her to her feet, causing her flannel shirt to tear. One of the wrestlers shrugged, and removed it the rest of the way. Once Clara was subdued, she stopped fighting. The wrestler that had been holding Alma took another piece of rope, and tied Clara’s wrists together behind her back, fastening her to one of the handles of the van.

“Make sure you don’t miss a moment as we humiliate this lardball,” Danita laughed, glad inside that she could avenge some of the insults the gangsters had written on her body. It wasn’t Clara that did it, of course. But she was the only one bigger than Danita, so she would suffer the singer’s wrath. “OK, I’m going to let you handle this one…at least, at first.” One of the wrestlers grabbed Clara’s T-shirt and ripped, revealing a plain white cotton bra, and soft, untoned belly. “I’ve heard of baby fat,” Danita teased, “but are you sure you’re not having a baby?” “You b*tch. Shut up!” was all Clara could get out before tears started welling up in her eyes. “Aw, don’t cry, baby, you’re going to mess up your makeup!” The other wrestler removed the bra this time, letting Clara’s pendulous breasts hang free. Clara started to cry. She always imagined sharing her body with Lupita, but this is not how she imagined her friend seeing it for the first time. The fact that her hands were tied behind her back, preventing her from covering up made it several times worse. “OK, let’s get those jeans off.” Clara’s legs were spread to try to keep the jeans on her hips, but the wrestlers found the scissors that had been used before, and soon, everyone was staring at Clara’s panties, as her tears made her makeup run in lines down her cheeks.

“Well, I didn’t think you could beat miss bunnypants over here,” Danita taunted, “But pink with yellow polka dots? What WERE you thinking? Nice stretch marks, by the way.” Clara ceased crying for a moment to gasp for a breath, “I remember you having a pretty impressive amount yourself,” she responded. One of the wrestlers punched her in the stomach, causing her breasts, belly, and thighs to jiggle. Clara groaned. “As I recall, I think the last time we met, you spanked me…now it’s your turn,” Danita smiled, ordering the wrestlers to put Clara in position.
Attached Thumbnails
CholasE0009.jpg   CholasE0010.jpg  

CholasE0011.jpg   CholasE0012.jpg  

CholasE0013.jpg   CholasE0014.jpg  

CholasE0015.jpg   CholasE0016.jpg  

CholasE0017.jpg   CholasE0018.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits