photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2014, 04:48 PM

Not every diva who turns up in this story will originate from NXT, but I won't tell who, when, and why?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 05:00 PM

Default Hey

I got a question if you don't mind?

Does Renee Young count because I would love to see her stripped lol?
Old 11-12-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
I got a question if you don't mind?

Does Renee Young count because I would love to see her stripped lol?
I actually never considered her, but that's made the ball roll a bit in my mind; I could certainly find something for her now that I think of it.
Old 11-14-2014, 09:52 AM

Default Hey

Omg that we be so awesome thank you now which TNA Knockout Match do you want to see me do first?
Old 11-14-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Omg that we be so awesome thank you now which TNA Knockout Match do you want to see me do first?
Ah, your story mate, your decision. Although I would like to maybe suggest Daffney can be put in there somewhere; maybe against Gail, as that will be a match I don't mind who wins (or more precisely who loses )
Old 11-14-2014, 12:35 PM

Default Hey

Ok thnx but its a story where everyone on the forum decides and the popular vote is what I do first and so on and oh I forgot about daffney but I don't know any more knockouts to put her against lol
Old 12-08-2014, 01:34 PM

NXT: Proving who's Bo$$, Chapter 4

Some colour coding:
-Bayley
-Sasha
-Becky Lynch
-Charlotte
-William Regal
-Triple H
And for the special guests this week
-Paige
-Emma

The spanking and pussy slip of Bayley last week sent the NXT universe into a frenzy on many levels. Once again NXT was the most viewed show the WWE network with early statistics stating that 95% of network owners tuned in, making it by far and away the most watched show of the week. For those who did tune in after the live broadcast however, they were in for a sore disappointment, as some obvious and terrible editing on WWE's part cut out the entire spanking. Such a tactic had very little effect however, as video's of the live coverage were already widespread across the internet (many taken down on copyright, but there were far too many that had as much use as swimming against a strong tide) and the poor attempts to wipe this from history were just met with disdain from the fans. As for the fans attending live in Full Sail, the atmosphere was one of huge excitement; there had been live nudity for the first time, the feeling was that Pandora's box had been opened and there was barely any limit left to the widespread stripping situation among NXT women. For the first time, WWE's mantra that anything could happen was actually the case

As for backstage however, the feeling was much more tense since the incident. Bayley matched straight to the back after the incident and in a most unprecedented manner, was in the midst of a highly aggressive outburst; looking everywhere for Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch. Her anger only increased when she saw Charlotte, who confirmed that it was in fact Becky Lynch who attacked her in the dressing room before going to her interview with Devin Taylor; that the whole thing was a trap to get security with Charlotte so they were slower at getting to them "Punishing the naughty Bayley". It got to the point that William Regal as acting General Manager had to ask her to leave to calm down, even though he was more than sympathetic for her. Whilst Bayley did comply, and returned to training the next day back to her jovial demeanour, there were still measures in place to make sure she did not train with Sasha or Becky, and whilst she kept her smiling face, there was a clear added determination in Bayley; she wanted to get the two girls who betrayed, exposed, and humiliated her so completely.

Along with this, management were tearing their hair out trying to solve the stripping issue. An emergency meeting between the heads of NXT and the heads of WWE was called in which many idea's were floated about, including one from Kevin Dunn, WWE's head of creative, which was the immediate firing of all girls involved in the stripping's of the last 3 weeks, and an overhaul of NXT putting the WWE creative and talent relations team in charge. This idea was shot down by the brains behind NXT, HHH, who was quoted to have replied "Please Kevin, the adults are talking now". It was finally decided that any future stripping incidents would result in immediate suspension and possible termination pending enquiry, and that to help tackle the issue, that NXT's favourite daughters Emma and Paige would make an appearance this week, to help the current women realise that true wrestling, not stripping, is how they should be behaving

NXT started with the familiar blinking music of Emma, which garnered a huge pop from the crowd, sending them into chants of "EMMA-LUTION" and causing them to break into the well known goofy dance associated with the bubbly Australian. The Aussie soon followed the music, marching out, dancing, and popping bubbles, dressed in her familiar orange top and shorts connected by straps to form one garment. The ditzy blonde bombshell danced her way without a care in the world to the ring, before displaying her total lack of grace by entering by gingerly skinning the cat. Once inside though, she returned to her dance as if nothing was wrong, before asking for a mic from ringside. However, once her music had stopped and she was about to talk, she became overcome by the reaction of the crowd; chants of "WELCOME BACK!" and "EMMA-LUTION" and the general joy of the crowd for seeing her made her slightly emotional, making her take a moment to take in the reaction. Once she composed herself, she began to talk.

Wow, it's so good to be back here at Full Sail. Back in this NXT ring, back in front of all you people. I'm just so happy that you all seem to like me, it's fair to say I haven't been having the best of starts since leaving here for the main roster.

This comment caused the crowd to begin a chant of "Push Emma!", eliciting a giggle from the Australian.

I know there is another girl, a very close friend of mine and someone you all love, who is also having a difficult time. I think you know who I am talking about, and I want her to come down to the ring now. Bayley can you come out please, we all want to show you are support.

There was a moment of silence, a seeming hesitation on Bayley's part, she would not come out. The Full Sail crowd began to chant Bayley's name over and over until it became close to deafening. This was the push that was needed, and Bayley's poppy music began to play, causing a great cheer from the crowd. Wearing her half Black half Red gear, Bayley stepped out, but did so in a much more subdued manner than usual; her head slightly lowered, her enthusiasm clearly lowered. There were no hugs to fans, no high fives, just a sheepish wave from the top of the ramp, before walking to the ring, giving Emma a very slight hug, then standing quietly in front of her, Bayley's eyes down and her hands in a ball. Bayley looked less like the loveable and confident (yet highly naive) woman she usually was, and more like a scared little girl.

Oh Bayley! Emma gave Bayley a huge tender hug There's no need to be so scared or ashamed. We all know what happened to you last week, but that's exactly where it is, last week, in the past. You need to carry on, and I know you. You are one of the bests, and one of the most dedicated and determined female wrestler's I know. You are destined for the top here in NXT and on the main roster. And listen to this crowd, they love you. So stop being so down, stop being ashamed, and just be Bayley.

This speech from Emma, accompanied by the loud Bayley chants from the crowd, had the desired effect. Bayley still was slightly timid, but this started to shed; sure enough Bayley lifted her head from the floor, and displayed to the entire NXT universe that the Bayley they loved was back the only way she knew how, with a huge embrace of Emma. With the usual Bayley back, music started to play again from the titatron; a remixed version of Ric Flair's theme, signalling the arrival of the NXT Woman's Champion Charlotte, who confidently made her way to the ring in her Black, Silver, and Red top and shorts, and the unmistakable Woman's Championship around her waist.

It's good to have you back to normal Bayley, because I really need you. Not just to fight against Sasha and Becky, but so that NXT still has an actual women's division, and not just a bunch of cat-fighting mean girls who resort to cheating, blind-siding, and stripping to make an impact. We are true women's wrestlers, and we cannot stoop to their level. We have to show them, and all the b*tches and models in this company, what real women's wrestling is about.

Charlotte was about to keep talking, but was cut off by a scream from the titantron, closely followed by the music of Paige. This sent everyone in the building wild; one of the biggest crowd pleaser male or female in NXT history, Paige, was back in Full Sail, and still as loved as she has ever been. Paige sauntered out to the cheers, clearly enjoying the huge pop from the crowd, wearing the modified version of her Black NXT gear with a pair of fishnets. The young Diva of Tomorrow already had a mic in her hand, and began to talk from the top of the ramp.

I am so happy you are back to your usual best Bayley, I truely am. But I have to say, I disagree with the comments from Charlotte. Being a two time Diva's champion on the main roster at such a young age, I learned something when I went up there; you have to be a shark, or you'll get eaten alive. Be aggressive, there's no room to be nice, you have to reach the top by any means necessary. That's all that Sasha and Becky are doing; I know these girls are good wrestlers, genuine wrestlers, I mean I've travelled the world and worked with Becky since the age of 17, I know what she's about. She isn't just some dumb bimbo using this to get herself into an acting career. That's how I know that when she's doing stuff like stripping her competitors, it's all to get noticed, to reach the top of the pile. That's what you have to do Bayley; be like them to get noticed, to become the top girl. If you stay all nice and pure as you are right now, you'll never survive the main roster, and by the looks of it, you won't even survive NXT. This is coming from one of your closest friends; there's nothing wrong with playing dirty like these girls

Huh? Doing anything to get yourself noticed. Is that what you tell yourself for being the so called "Anti-Diva" yet being on reality TV? You are just as bad as the rest of them

Oh, that's funny coming from the girl who has only earned her place on family name alone. I've wrestled since the age of 13, and you were an acrobat who wanted to follow daddy's footsteps only 2 years ago, and yet you have everyone falling over to praise you just because your name is Flair. And still YOU of all people are the one raising the noble "True Wrestling" flag. Please.

No, everyone talks about me because I earned it

What, after one good match with Nattie? I could have an even better match with her whilst sleepwalking. And I believe you earn titles after beating the champion, but I don't seem to remember you beating me for that one around your waist.

Come to the ring and I'll beat you right now!

If anyone is going to fight you Charlotte it should be me The voice of Sasha came from the gorilla area, before the Bo$$ of NXT came out micraphone in hand, with her new companion Becky Lynch.

I've already made a fool of Bayley twice, and you are next on my list Flair. I'm going to humiliate you and take your title. You keep talking about this True Wrestling stuff and going against people who are worthy, but that's all an excuse for you not to fight me, because you know exactly what would happen. But if you want a fight, come on, lets go tonight

At this moment, the tension between the 6 girls was reaching extreme levels. The 3 opposing sides opinions stood glaring at each other. Even the best friends of Emma and Paige seemed like the bitterest of enemies at this very moment. The crowd were waiting with baited breath to see how the stand off would go, and when it would explode. This question was soon answered, with the arrival of the NXT General Manager William Regal.

This is good, some firery competition and eagerness from our NXT girls, and it's good to see that our two former competitors still have that determination, which they almost certainly got from here in NXT. Now let's do something about this then, why don't we? All 6 of you seem ready to fight, so then why don't we have ourselves a match. 3 on 3; Emma, Bayley and Charlotte vs Paige, Becky Lynch, and Sasha Banks. And that match is happening right now.

With this announcement, the 3 girls on the ramp made there way to the ring, whilst the girls in the ring organised themselves, deciding who would start the match in the ring. A referee came jogging from backstage to officiate the match, which began with Charlotte and Paige in the ring. The two strong women slowly walked towards each other as the bell rang, and just came face to face, not saying anything, just staring at each other angrily, the heat of their argument still very fresh. They stayed like that for quite a while, before Paige broke the dead lock with a stiff punch to Charlottes head, which was very quickly replied to by Charlotte with a stiff punch of her own. This altercation very quickly built to the two girls changing blows, until Charlotte manage to get the upper hand, delivering her punches quicker and quicker, before Irish whipping Paige to the ropes, expecting to land a clothesline on her, but instead only meeting Paige's boot, as the pale diva delivered a harsh Super Kick. Paige then sat her up and applied a strong headlock, looking to choke out, or at least wear down, the large NXT woman's champion. Charlotte flailed at first, struggling against the expertly applied lock, but once she settled herself and organised her thoughts, she began to rise from her seated position, fighting against the resistance from Paige. Soon enough she reached her feet, and started to elbow Paige in the abdomen; feeling her grip weaken slightly at every blow. Before she could get fully free however, Paige decided to abaondon the hold, and so roughly threw Charlotte to the mat, before picking up the dazed woman, forcing her into her corner, and tagging in her old manager Becky Lynch.

In her standard Tartan punk trousers and black bra-top, Becky entered the match, and with Paige holding the woman's champion in the corner, Becky was allowed to deliver a hard stomp to Charlotte's midsection. With Charlotte doubled over holding her ribs, the firey Irishwoman brought her back to the middle of the ring, then delivered a sharp DDT to the genetically superior woman. She followed this up with a flurry of kicks to her downed opponent, before then attempting to pick her up from the floor for another big move. Charlotte had other idea's though, and much like the headlock Paige applied, the tall blonde began striking Becky in the stomach. This proved to be much more effective than before, as Becky released her grip on Charlotte to grasp her hurt midsection, and was soon met with a huge clothesline from Charlotte. Becky tried to recover from it and get back to her feet, but as soon as she did, she was met with another clothesline from the Nature Girl who was really on an adrenaline rush now. Charlotte then picked Becky up from the mat, put the read haired woman's head underneath her arms, and delivered a massive suplex to her, sending Becky into a world of pain. It was at this point that Charlotte came down from her rush, and realised how much the match had taken it's toll on her, so she tagged herself out for Bayley, who was raring to go; now was her chance to get her hands on her betrayer Becky Lynch.

Bayley ran from the corner to the downed Becky Lynch and wasted no time, hitting the Irish woman in a frenzy of punches and kicks like a woman possessed. This mad attack from Bayley forced Becky to scamper out the ring to what she though would be safety, only for Bayley to rush right out with her and throw Becky back in the ring right away. For once Becky was actually terrified of Bayley, of this beast that had been awoken inside her child-like shell. Becky scrambled on her hands and knee's to her corner, hoping to get herself tagged out, but before she could reach there, Bayley had grabbed her leg and dragged her to the middle of the ring, then wrapped her arms around her waist to deliver a vicious German suplex. Becky's head rebounded off the mat hard, causing the redhead to instinctively sit up and grab the back of her head, which left her open to Bayley's next attack, as she ran and jumped to deliver a running shoulder barge into the back of Becky's head. Becky was in serious trouble now; Bayley was not holding back and she wasn't sure how much more punishment she could take from the new and vicious girl next door. With all the strength and determination she had, Becky rushed to her corner to tag out, and whilst Bayley also made a move to stop her, Becky finally managed to get herself out of there and tag Sasha Banks in.

Sasha, having watched the brutalising on her new "friend", was hardly excited about the idea of having to fight Bayley, but Bayley on the other hand, was even more eager to get at Sasha; the girl who exposed and humiliated her twice, the one who started this whole mess, no Bayley couldn't wait to get Sasha in the ring. With much reluctance, Sasha made her way underneath the ropes and into the ring, and made her way towards Bayley. However, as soon as Bayley made even the slightest of movements towards Sasha, the BO$$ hastily ran back to her own corner and tagged Paige in, before going outside to be with a recovering Becky out of harms way, causing the girl from Norwich to look down on the two from the apron with disdain, then into the ring to meet Bayley. The super friendly woman was still in her aggressive zone at this moment, and charged at Paige, but was met with a kick to the stomach. The raven haired beauty then led Bayley through the ropes and delivered her signature multiple knee strikes, sending her back into the ring, before giving her well known scream and getting back in the ring. Paige kept on the offensive and grabbed Bayley looking to whip her into a corner, but Bayley countered it, sending Paige flying into the corner, before charging shoulder first into her, rolling out of the corner, and then ran back again to deliver an elbow into the Diva of Tomorrow. Paige was staggered and about to fall to the floor from the corner, but before she could, Bayley caught her mid fall, but only to deliver the Belly to Belly Hugplex, leaving the former Diva's champion out in the middle of the ring. Bayley could have went for the pin there, but then she heard the chant of the crowd. "We Want Emma!". She then saw her friend begging to be tagged in, and being the super kind person that she was, Bayley duly complied and tagged the blonde Australian in.

Emma wasted no time and rolled Paige on to her stomach, before locking her legs in place so that she could apply the Emmalution Muta Lock. Before she could lock it in though, Sasha and Becky came out from there hiding to pull Bayley and Charlotte from the apron in a sneak attack. Emma witnessed the commotion, and ran back to her corner to see how she could intervene. Before she could do anything however, Paige took advantage of the distraction, getting up from the floor and grabbing Emma head and legs to deliver the Rampaige cradled DDT. This put Emma out completely, making the pin easy.

1...2...3!

Paige had won the match for her team, but was pissed off at Emma. She thought to herself "That little b*tch was looking to get the submission victory there when I was already out. She just jealous she could never beat me one on one, so she was looking for any cheap win over me." At this time, Sasha and Becky had incapacitated with Bayley and Charlotte outside, and joined either side of Paige in the ring. They didn't say a word to her, but just looked to her and down at the barely conscious Emma with a clear glint in their eye; it was easy to see what they were implying Paige should do. Paige looked to both girls, and in her moment of anger, nodded in agreement. Emma was moving at this point and had rolled onto her stomach, but was still out of it in terms of where she was, but she was soon jolted into reality when she felt a pair of hands grab the back of her shorts. Paige grabbed Emma in the middle of her shorts, where the connecting straps meet, and in her furious state, Paige did not try to pull the Shorts down, as she could easily do, but instead just pulled at them with all her strength. This had the effect of causing the Australians ring gear to tear, but not just the shorts, the top as well, because of the connecting straps. Emma began to scream at the prospect of being completely exposed, but Paige was driven into a frenzy, and did not stop until Emma's garment was completely torn apart to the point that it could no longer stay on the woman's body. Paige left Emma stripped with her large breast pressed tightly in a white bra, and her bubble butt entirely on display in a purple thong. Emma facing unprecedented embarrassment tried desperately to cover herself up, but there was little she could do, whilst Paige held on to the ruined ring gear, being applauded by Becky and Sasha.

Paige now went and climbed a turnbuckle, holding Emma's former ring gear up like a title belt to the crowd, who still cheered for her, despite her heel antics and the stripping of Emma; no matter what Paige did, it seemed the NXT crowd couldn't hate her. As she was up there though, Charlotte and Bayley had made there way back into the ring, and upon seeing them, Sasha and Becky made there way out of the ring swiftly to the top of the ramp. Paige was still oblivious to there presence as she twirled the gear and threw it into the crowd. It was only until after that, when she jumped down from the turnbuckle, did she realise her current situation. Bayley and Charlotte started to move towards Paige, who in turn backed up slowly trying to reason with the two women. What Paige also did not notice, was Emma on the floor right behind her as she backed up. Looking for retribution, the Aussie stopped trying to hide herself, and instead got back to her feet and grabbed Paige from behind; one hand grabbing her shorts roughly, the other grabbing her hair, then she threw the British diva shoulder first into the corner between the middle and top turnbuckle. Paige was completely defenceless now, bent over with Emma holding her down so she could not get away. Emma looked down at Paige and noticed what her rough pull on her shorts had exposed; Emma saw a large amount of rips in Paige's shorts, and instantly got an idea "Her shorts are practically see through; I bet she had them made like that on purpose, get people to like her by showing her ass off. Little sl*t. Well if she wants to show her ass off, why don't we do it properly?". Emma still keeping on hand to hold Paige down, used the other had to remove Paige's belt. Paige sensed that something was coming, and quite pathetically started to scream "No!" and flail her legs, embarrassing herself quite a bit. It was about to get a lot more humiliating for her though, as Emma started to violently pull at the holes in Paige's shorts, causing even greater screams and kicking from Paige. It was all for no use though, as Emma made short work of the gear, tearing it to shreds until they fell off, and even tore into the fishnets Paige had on underneath. Paige was left in a very humiliating position, bent over with her pale booty fully on display in a small red thong; this wasn't helped by her constant kicking and flailing, just adding to her shame. Emma topped this all off by folding Paige's belt on itself, and using it to deliver 3 hard whips to the British girls pale bum, making it a noticeable shade of red. Trying to run from her humiliation, Paige managed to wriggle through the ropes, falling ungraciously from them onto the floor below on her already sore backside, causing another undignified scream. Emma wasn't quite finished yet though, and she exited the ring, causing Paige to quickly jolt up and run away up the ramp. Paige with her stinging ass on display in a red thong, and Emma exposed in her purple thong and white bra ran backstage, the crowd going crazy for the display, both girls with there dignity completely robbed from them.

So all that was left was Sasha and Becky at the top of the ramp, and Bayley and Charlotte in the ring. They were soon joined by William Regal, who was quite clearly in a foul mood

Why the bloody hell have I got two of the most respected women in NXT history, a former Diva's champion, running backstage in there underwear? We made it clear that if any girl strips another in NXT, there will be immediate suspension.

But Mr Regal, none of us did anything, it was all those two.

Yeah, we can't get done for something we didn't do

Shut up you two. I know exactly what you did; you may have not stripped Emma or Paige, but you sure as hell caused it to happen. I am sick and tired of all this behaviour, from all of you. So I've decided to end this childishness, next week. Sasha and Becky, you will face Charlotte and Bayley in a tag team match. And I've talked it over with Hunter, who talked to Vince, and we have managed to give next week's episode a mature rating. Meaning I can add the stipulation that next weeks tag match is a tag team Bra and Panties match. I want you girls to let your steam out next week and end this stripping nonsense, or then I WILL start handing out immediate punishments, but not suspensions, terminations.

The four girls looked at each other with some apprehension, but the crowd went wild with the announcement. The stage was set for next week in what is meant to be the final confrontation in the stripping battle. Bayley and Charlotte vs Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch in a Bra and Panties tag match.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 01:36 PM

I know I went all thongs again for the underwear, but I have good reason. You see I am looking to, whenever possible, use prior underwear exposure to determine what underwear each girl will be wearing. For Paige, it is from the see through in the image poster, and for Emma, you can see that set in this video 2 minutes in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uy70zIvHnw
Attached Thumbnails
004.jpg  
Old 12-08-2014, 05:11 PM

Nice well written story again loved the way the girls got around the new rule, and I am looking forward to the tag team bra and panties match in the next chapter good job.
The Following User Says Thank You to DrVillian For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2014, 11:05 AM

Nicely done. Good to see Paige and Emma getting involved. And as Dr. Villain said, creative way for Sasha and Becky to get around the new 'no stripping' regulation. I guess the backstage powers have realized that there's no way to stop them from stripping people so they may as well go with it. No more stifling momentum and purposely derailing something that is popular. Next chapter we've got a match where the girls are required to strip each other. Really looking forward to the Bra and Panties tag match and I can't wait to see how you up the ante this time.

The reason why I waited so long before commenting was because I was waiting to see NxT REvolution. You've got your work cut out for you with this story. DoctorRipper Productions and 1993wwe have it easy. Women's wrestling on Raw is a joke and the punch line is the "woman" they currently have as their champion. It wasn't hard for their stories to be worlds better than the watered down, sorry excuse for women's wrestling they have on the main roster.

After seeing their AMAZING match at REvolution, I hope Sasha and Charlotte DON'T join the main roster. Because Charlotte's debut against Nattie on Raw was a travesty. Triple H claims we won't remember what happened months down the line. But why would we need to if all we can expect is more of the same? You might not care for Charlotte compared to Sasha, which was apparent in Sasha's comments towards Charlotte this chapter that echoed the ones you made to me a while ago about Charlotte. But I think Charlotte proved (alongside Sasha) that she CAN put on a good match when she's given time. Charlotte has delivered every time that she's been given the time to fully show off her skills. Her matches against Natalya, Bayley and now Sasha proved it. Charlotte and Sasha were given time last night and they delivered in a BIG way.

So you've got your work cut out for you when you finally get to your version of NxT REvolution whether you end up pitting Sasha against Charlotte or Bayley or both you need to make sure that your match delivers.

P.S. My thoughts on NxT REvolution: It was an amazing show. Strong showing by Owens in his debut. He didn't have much time but he made the most of it. Especially when he got busted open to show how bad ass he was. The tag match between Itami/Balor and the Ascension was better than most of the excessive tag team matches that main event Smackdown. (Also, I loved that Balor brought back his face paint. Suck it Jeff Hardy) Then there was the two main events. Once again, NxT proves that its the place to go for women's wrestling. I already said it but its worth saying again, the Charlotte/Sasha match was amazing. It was everything it was built up to be. And then Sami Zayn finally won the championship. I'll just say this, the main roster is lucky they have their Tables, Ladders, Chairs and Stairs to hide behind on Sunday. Otherwise they'll been completely out-shined by that main event. In some cases they probably will anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliation, stripping, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s