photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-05-2015, 04:44 PM

Smile The Date

I met her in our small town rural High school. My wife to be Misty. She was the only girl in our English classs. Over the next few months we became like best friends. She was a busty blue eyed blonde. I soon found it hard to get through the day with out jerking off. I wanted her so bad.

Finally I got the guts enough to ask her out on a real date. And to my surprise, She said yes. I arrived at her house around 5:00. That Saturday afternoone. Her Mom anserd the door.

" You must be Mikey. Come on in. Misty is in the shower. " I sat on the coutch, Kind of nervous, meeting her Mom for the first time. She seemed real friendly and sexy. She wore her long red hair in a pony tail. She was braless wearing a Winston 500 tee shirt, And a black pair of panties. As I waited for Misty I couldn't help but stare at her Moms sexy legs. As she returnd to the kitchen sink, washing dishes. A cigarette hung from her lips. My dick got hard. Her breasts moved freely under her shirt. Wow! I thought. My Mom would never invite someone in the house looking like that.

She even offerd me a beer. I turnd it down, Thinking it was some kind of test. Then Crystal Misty's sister walked in. She was only wearing a bikini. She reaces for her Moms cigarette, It lay burning in the ash tray. Inhaleing the cigarette her Mom turns and catches her.

" Give me that! Get out of here! "

" But Mom Misty smokes. " She winks at me. " Misty puts out to. " She says and licks her lips. Looking at the bulge in my jeans.

Misty then walked in. And she looked Awesome! Her long featherd blonde hair was perfect, Her makeup was perfect. She had that smokey blue eye liner and glossy pnk lip stick. Over done and packed on. Typical 80's fashion. But it was sexy as Hell. She wore a pink crop top. Tight ass Blue and gray Gasoline jeans. And hot pink pumps.

" I want my baby brought back by midnight. " Her Mom said. We then left. I took her out to eat at Taco Bell. Then it was to the Movie rental store. We rented some Horror movies. It was back to my house. My parents were out for the evening, So we had the place to ourselves. With just the light of the Tv. We started to kiss, And kiss more. My hands went under her shirt. She did not push me away. Feeling her tits over her bra. She smiles at me, As we brake our kiss.

" Let me get them out for you. " She reaches inside her shirt, And pulls her big tits out of her bra. She was a 38 D back then, with big puffy nipples and wide light pink areolas. I went down and sampled each one. Sucking and biting her nipples. My hands moved to her inner thighs, She started to pant and moan. Up and down her thighs. Getting closer and closer to her pussy. She spread her legs. As I traced my finger around her pussy.

She looked down watching as I unsnapped her tight jeans. With her zipper down. I slid my hand inside her panties. They were soaked. She moaned again as I touched her clean shavin pussy for the first time. My fingers went inside her tight hole. We kissed more. Then I felt her squeeze my cock. She broke our kiss and looked at it. She pushed me off of her.

" Whats wrong? " I ask. By then she was off the coutch. Quickly she was unlacing my high top LA. Gears, sn*tching them from my feet. My socks, jeans and underware followed. I took my muscle shirt off, Sitting nakid before her. She went to examineing my cock.

" Why did you not tell me, You were so big? "

" You never asked. " I never thought I was big. But sice she was my first. She then licked it like a lolly pop. Holding my balls in her hand, She went down on it. Sucking and sucking, Swirling her tongue arond it. She soon let it go. Holding it in her hand, And reaching for her purse. She comes out with a tube of Ky. She sees the look of concern on my face.

" Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. " She lubes her fingers and presses them deep in to my ass. She fingerd my ass and sucked my dick at the same time. It did not take me long before I shot my load, Filling her mouth. She takes my load. Then kisses me. She feeds me back my cum, with her tongue.

" I think it's time we go to your room. " I point her down the hall. Following her, Watching her plump ass sway from side to side. Inside my room she pulls off her shirt, Her bra follows. She holds up her tits.

" You like my big tits? "

" Oh Hell yeah! " She flops down on to the bed. I genly pull her sexy high heels from her bare feet. She lifts her ass, allowing me to take her jeans and panties. She spreads her legs wide. I go down on her,Eating and fingering her pussy. I kept on eating her out untill she locked her thighs around my head. Her body began to jerk as she cummd.

" Fuck me now Mikey! " She demanded. She guided my cock inside of her, She was so slick and tight. We continued to fuck. Orgasm aftwe orgasm. I fucked her 4 more times that night. Not knowing when I was going to get it again, I was going to take advantage of it.

Finally it was time to take her home. As we pulled in to the driveway. Under the shed In the back of her Dads old truck. Her sister Crystal lay. Her legs spread wide, With some lucky young stud, Fucking her brains out.

" Look Crystal's getting her some to. " Then the porch light come on. There Mom comes outside, Wearing her robe.

" Crystal ! " Her Mom yells. The lucky young stud pulls his pants up, Jumps on his BMX bike and rides off toward the street. Crystal naked with bikini in hand, running, She dives back in to her bedroom window. Me and Misty kiss once more.

" I have to go. " I watch her walk toward the porch. Her purse over her shoulder and her high heels in her hand.

" You know you had a bra on, When you left. " Her Mom says.

" Did you leave him your panties, So he can show his budies ? "

" No Mom! I got my panties on. " She goes inside, And I return home, to wait for our next sexual encounter to take place.
The Following User Says Thank You to duck22 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia