Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 01:24 PM

Default In the shower

From a point and click game called deponia
Attached Thumbnails
toni_got_caught_in_the_shower_animated_gif_by_bullrick-d4ou6yf.gif  
Old 02-21-2016, 02:32 AM

Hi I'm not sure if this counts as enf but I found this video of a skyrim mod that let's you steal people's clothes
hxxps://youtu.be/BX21DmbxjiQ
The Following User Says Thank You to sloot21 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 08:07 AM

Thanked 1,628 Times in 167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickballsdick13 View Post
The best forum for independently made adult games is probably the-new-lagoon.com (check the "all sexy games" section of the forum) which is run by Shark, who also makes awesome flash-based adult games (sharks-lagoon.fr). Not everything on there is ENF related, but Ariane B, Tlaero & Moertze, Shark, Pusooy, SportyD, and many other developers all make really fun, awesome free stuff which often goes into topics that these forums would enjoy. It's also a well-moderated, polite forum. I strongly recommend it.
Any sites that have games like Frank's Adventure that you know of?
Old 02-22-2016, 11:40 AM

Thanked 3,992 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedskin2000 View Post
Any sites that have games like Frank's Adventure that you know of?

There's a bunch of sequels and probably other games like that on the "adult" section of Newgrounds (www.newgrounds.com/collection/adultgames), I know there is one called "sexy vacation" that is like that. That style is pretty outdated though, and the newer ones have MUCH better graphics, dialogue, animation, etc.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:48 PM

Default Any other text adventure ENF games out there?

Any other text adventure ENF games out there?
Old 02-25-2016, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmerlon View Post
Prince Buffoon has another text adventure called "Strip Fighter" but I believe it's unfinished, and not nearly as good as Yakyuken (which I believe came later.) I have a copy but I'm not sure where I got it.

By the way, I dumped the strings from Strip Fighter, and Yakyuken as well. You can look at every bit of text in the game, including all of the stripping scenes, all the forfeit scenes, and everything else. But I'm not sure if posting them would constitute a copyright violation. Anyone got any thoughts on that?

In the meantime, here's Buffoon's Strip Fighter game. (You'll need a gblob interpreter, just like for Yakyuken.) It's not bad, but don't get your hopes up too high. And if you figure out how to actually win the game, after exploring everything and defeating all the bandits, let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip StripFighter.gblorb.zip (243.6 KB, 73 views)
Old 02-25-2016, 06:18 PM

Thanked 1,215 Times in 117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Prince Buffoon has another text adventure called "Strip Fighter" but I believe it's unfinished, and not nearly as good as Yakyuken (which I believe came later.) I have a copy but I'm not sure where I got it.

By the way, I dumped the strings from Strip Fighter, and Yakyuken as well. You can look at every bit of text in the game, including all of the stripping scenes, all the forfeit scenes, and everything else. But I'm not sure if posting them would constitute a copyright violation. Anyone got any thoughts on that?

In the meantime, here's Buffoon's Strip Fighter game. (You'll need a gblob interpreter, just like for Yakyuken.) It's not bad, but don't get your hopes up too high. And if you figure out how to actually win the game, after exploring everything and defeating all the bandits, let me know.
I don't quite know how copyright law works so I can't really comment on that. Ideally in a situation like this you might be able to ask Prince Buffoon if posting the text is OK, but from what I can tell he hasn't been active in a couple of years.

Honestly though I think Yakyuken is worth playing regardless. It's not that hard since you can just save the game before every challenge, and even without a guide I was able to beat the game in about an hour. The dialogue and the descriptions are great, and I think experiencing it piece by piece as you progress through the game is part of the fun.

That being said, did you find any good dialogue or other text that wasn't viewable though normal gameplay?

Also, thanks again for posting both of these games!
The Following User Says Thank You to mogarth For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2016, 02:40 PM

Thanked 3,992 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmerlon View Post
I'm sure there must be, the community that makes these things is gigantic and there are forums almost as big as this one dedicated to them. It's just not my scene (I prefer the flash based ones) so I don't know where exactly. They refer to themselves as "AIF" (adult interactive fiction) so if you do some searching involving "AIF games" you should find something. The people in the Shark's Lagoon forums would know as well. I'm not sure if it is cool to link other forums in here, but it's a huge community and a lot of information that can't really be covered in a single post.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:28 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post

Unless they explicitly laid out terms against that (which they didn't), it wouldn't be a violation. This would be a TOS issue (and there is no TOS), not a copyright issue, since its a freely available non-copyrighted work.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:02 AM

Thanked 1,094 Times in 70 Posts

I'd be interested as to how you extracted the strings for the game in the first place.

I had a go, but couldn't read the resulting files, they were formatted wrongly or something.

I was wondering if I could modify the game text to 'customise' the experience.
Closed Thread

Tags
#enf, #enf #nudity #videogame

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s