Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2018, 05:23 PM

Default Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorba View Post
Well, that sure sounds like a great way to relax!

I wonder whether bush is really making a comeback in Sweden. I tend to think Sweden as a country where people are well aware of latest trends in every are of life. I'm from Finland, but I was in a spa close to Munich last winter, and saw there two Swedish couples who looked like they were about 30 - 35 years old. Those attractive Swedes have stuck in my mind, and that's probably because both of the dudes were fully shaved, but the women had bushes. They were not like truly wild bushes, but like slightly trimmed bushes. It caught my attention because it was interesting to see both couples sporting a similar style.

Well, obviously they were only 4 random people, and that tells nothing about Swedes in general. I have really no idea how they actually trim in that great country. From what I know of my home country, I think that Finnish women are now having more hair down there than five years ago. However, it is still quite common to shave everything off.

I have visited German spas several times during the past year, and I have noticed that it's not so uncommon to see women with bushes now. That applies especially to younger women. However, most people seem still to be fully shaved.
Hi mate, nice to hear some opinions from our nice neighbours in the east.

Well, in our (me and my wife) view you’re correct. Bush is making a comeback among women in Sweden BUT men are more and more fully shaved.

It’s the same in our group. 5/7 men are fully shaved/smooth and 2 are trimmed. Among the women 2/7 are fully shaved, 1 landing strip, 1 trimmed with shaved lips, 2 full bush on top and shaved lips and 1 full bush with hairy lips.

Have a great wknd!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 05:11 AM

Thanked 13,760 Times in 682 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorba View Post
Well, that sure sounds like a great way to relax!

I wonder whether bush is really making a comeback in Sweden. I tend to think Sweden as a country where people are well aware of latest trends in every are of life. I'm from Finland, but I was in a spa close to Munich last winter, and saw there two Swedish couples who looked like they were about 30 - 35 years old. Those attractive Swedes have stuck in my mind, and that's probably because both of the dudes were fully shaved, but the women had bushes. They were not like truly wild bushes, but like slightly trimmed bushes. It caught my attention because it was interesting to see both couples sporting a similar style.

Well, obviously they were only 4 random people, and that tells nothing about Swedes in general. I have really no idea how they actually trim in that great country. From what I know of my home country, I think that Finnish women are now having more hair down there than five years ago. However, it is still quite common to shave everything off.

I have visited German spas several times during the past year, and I have noticed that it's not so uncommon to see women with bushes now. That applies especially to younger women. However, most people seem still to be fully shaved.
I go to mixed spas and nudist beaches in southern Sweden and I would say bush has made a big comeback. It was 50-50 at my local nude beach this summer. I would say those younger than 30 are more likely to have a bush, usually trimmed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laylak For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 05:55 AM

Default Same experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylak View Post
I go to mixed spas and nudist beaches in southern Sweden and I would say bush has made a big comeback. It was 50-50 at my local nude beach this summer. I would say those younger than 30 are more likely to have a bush, usually trimmed.
We have the same experiences as you laylak. More younger (-30) have more bush and older have less bush/are more often fully shaved. Is it in your experience the same among men, and if so also age related?
Old 09-30-2018, 09:10 AM

Thanked 13,760 Times in 682 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldswede View Post
We have the same experiences as you laylak. More younger (-30) have more bush and older have less bush/are more often fully shaved. Is it in your experience the same among men, and if so also age related?
yes many of the younger men are shaved I think.

Maybe you can send me a PM with recommendations of where to go for a good mixed sauna in Stockholm? I'm heading there in a few weeks.
Old 09-30-2018, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylak View Post
yes many of the younger men are shaved I think.

Maybe you can send me a PM with recommendations of where to go for a good mixed sauna in Stockholm? I'm heading there in a few weeks.
In our group, all couples are between 28-36. 5/7 guys have a completely shaved/smooth cock.

We will get back to you on that laylak 😎👊🏼
The Following User Says Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2018, 01:23 AM

Thanked 5,309 Times in 191 Posts

Got to be in Germany again recently, so of course took the chance to visit a sauna therme. This time I went to a therme in a small town, to see if it would be different than the larger one I went to in the past. Got changed in the coed locker room, though there were any others there at the time. There was a large clothed swimming area with many people, but I went right through that into the naked sauna area. The area was pretty small, but packed with people. While I got to see about 30-40 naked women, three things really were exciting to me. I’ll talk about them below, saving the best for last. In general, all the younger women had shaved pubic hair.

First: “The Mud Friends”. The therme I went to offers a mud treatment. Well, six girls in their early twenties got the treatment. The treatment itself was behind closed doors, but when it was done, these six girls, all fully nude but covered in mud, walked from the treatment room all the way across the sauna to the showers. There, I watched them shower off the mud, revealing their breasts, butts, and of course their pussies. They then marched back to the treatment room, now fully exposed.

Second: From when I arrived, there was a cute teenage girl who kept her towel tightly wrapped around her body. She kept her blonde hair up in a bun and had a very attractive face. For a couple hours, she was hanging out with her family, but always with the towel wrapped around herself. I was very excited to see that she went into one of the hot sauna sessions, because I expected that afterwards she’d have to take a naked shower. Well, I wasn’t disappointed. She came out of the sauna and hung up her towel, exposing her nude body. She showered and stayed nude for another 10 minutes! She was incredible. Her breasts were C cup with large areolas and nipples. She had a tight little butt. Maybe a hint of a thong tanline. Her pubic hair was completely shaved and she had nice labia. Her inner lips stuck out just a little. Since she was shaved, nothing about her intimate bits was left to the imagination. She literally stood around chatting for a while, totally naked.

Third: The best girl I saw was actually the first girl I saw. A teenage brunette, with a perfect cute face. When I first saw her, she had her towel wrapped around her body. She was with her family and walked over to the shower area. She hadn’t come out of a sauna treatment, so I wasn’t expecting much. Her father was naked with no towel right next to her. Well, she peeled her towel right off, revealing her entire naked body to me and everyone else in the area! Her breasts were B cups, with smaller areolas and nipples. The exact right size and shape for her body. As she spun around, I got a lengthy view of her amazing butt. Her butt was so firm and tight and round and appealing. She had a faint bikini tanline on her ass. And when she spun around again, I finally was able to take in the sight of her pussy. She’s totally shaved, with an innie vagina and a nice visible slit. I could go on and on about her amazing sexual bits, but let me just say that if she’s a virgin, she’s going to make some guy really happy, and if she’s not a virgin, there is a very lucky guy (or guys) out there.

She didn’t shower, and after a couple minutes put her towel back on. In the end, I still don’t know why she got naked, but I’m very glad she did. She didn’t get naked again for the rest of the time I was there.

I didn’t know what I’d get to see by going to a small town therme, but I was very happy I went.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
Got to be in Germany again recently, so of course took the chance to visit a sauna therme. This time I went to a therme in a small town, to see if it would be different than the larger one I went to in the past. Got changed in the coed locker room, though there were any others there at the time. There was a large clothed swimming area with many people, but I went right through that into the naked sauna area. The area was pretty small, but packed with people. While I got to see about 30-40 naked women, three things really were exciting to me. I’ll talk about them below, saving the best for last. In general, all the younger women had shaved pubic hair.

First: “The Mud Friends”. The therme I went to offers a mud treatment. Well, six girls in their early twenties got the treatment. The treatment itself was behind closed doors, but when it was done, these six girls, all fully nude but covered in mud, walked from the treatment room all the way across the sauna to the showers. There, I watched them shower off the mud, revealing their breasts, butts, and of course their pussies. They then marched back to the treatment room, now fully exposed.

Second: From when I arrived, there was a cute teenage girl who kept her towel tightly wrapped around her body. She kept her blonde hair up in a bun and had a very attractive face. For a couple hours, she was hanging out with her family, but always with the towel wrapped around herself. I was very excited to see that she went into one of the hot sauna sessions, because I expected that afterwards she’d have to take a naked shower. Well, I wasn’t disappointed. She came out of the sauna and hung up her towel, exposing her nude body. She showered and stayed nude for another 10 minutes! She was incredible. Her breasts were C cup with large areolas and nipples. She had a tight little butt. Maybe a hint of a thong tanline. Her pubic hair was completely shaved and she had nice labia. Her inner lips stuck out just a little. Since she was shaved, nothing about her intimate bits was left to the imagination. She literally stood around chatting for a while, totally naked.

Third: The best girl I saw was actually the first girl I saw. A teenage brunette, with a perfect cute face. When I first saw her, she had her towel wrapped around her body. She was with her family and walked over to the shower area. She hadn’t come out of a sauna treatment, so I wasn’t expecting much. Her father was naked with no towel right next to her. Well, she peeled her towel right off, revealing her entire naked body to me and everyone else in the area! Her breasts were B cups, with smaller areolas and nipples. The exact right size and shape for her body. As she spun around, I got a lengthy view of her amazing butt. Her butt was so firm and tight and round and appealing. She had a faint bikini tanline on her ass. And when she spun around again, I finally was able to take in the sight of her pussy. She’s totally shaved, with an innie vagina and a nice visible slit. I could go on and on about her amazing sexual bits, but let me just say that if she’s a virgin, she’s going to make some guy really happy, and if she’s not a virgin, there is a very lucky guy (or guys) out there.

She didn’t shower, and after a couple minutes put her towel back on. In the end, I still don’t know why she got naked, but I’m very glad she did. She didn’t get naked again for the rest of the time I was there.

I didn’t know what I’d get to see by going to a small town therme, but I was very happy I went.
Outstanding post. I always enjoy hearing about your experiences, I'd love to hear more details about 'the mud friends' if you've got them!
The Following User Says Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 12:23 AM

Thanked 5,309 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsobxxx View Post
Outstanding post. I always enjoy hearing about your experiences, I'd love to hear more details about 'the mud friends' if you've got them!
They were all in their early 20's. Their breasts ranged from small A cups on one of the girls all the way up to D's on another. All had really cute butts. Not a pubic hair on the bunch, so all their slits were clearly visible. They were all very free with their nudity, not trying to cover anything up as they paraded back and forth between the treatment room and the showers. When they were all done, they put on bikinis and went into the clothed swimming area.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 04:03 PM

Thanked 1,264 Times in 96 Posts
Default naked in austrian sauna

Went with my wife abt half a day in the sauna. Got to see women and men. Many women around 30-35yo like my wife. Got nice views cause all were smooth...got to see all different type of labia and breasts. Mostly B cups, some A some C..D. pretty nice views. Wifes got A with inner hanging. Like i said abt boobs..most B and labia most inner hidden. Love the type.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barza.andreea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
They were all in their early 20's. Their breasts ranged from small A cups on one of the girls all the way up to D's on another. All had really cute butts. Not a pubic hair on the bunch, so all their slits were clearly visible. They were all very free with their nudity, not trying to cover anything up as they paraded back and forth between the treatment room and the showers. When they were all done, they put on bikinis and went into the clothed swimming area.
There's nothing more satisfying than group nudity. I loved the details, in particular the fact they were all completely shaved.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s