Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2016, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
MS05 - good chills, great chills. Made me wet imagining it chills.

I wrote about my topless waitress weekend somewhere else on this site. Can't remember what thread, but I think it had the word "closet" in it.
And now I have written a long comment about worrying I write long stories. I guess I'm hopeless.

- Jane
Jane.... your topless story is right here! Enjoy all your posts and look forward to every one of them! https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...=190785&page=5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2016, 05:00 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo33bdx View Post
And... if you post pictures of your wife .... for that we see your beauty ???
lovely story, your english is very good. Need some photographs of the wife though!
The Following User Says Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2016, 05:09 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Smile supple or what!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiinx81 View Post
Thanks Baldswede. I was off track. Great story, and the woman is still beautiful even if she isn't part of your stpry.
Never mind the story, that woman in the yoga pose is red hot. I can just see myself lowering my cock into that widespread vagina. Fantastic. Story is OK too!!
The Following User Says Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2016, 09:17 PM

Thanked 4,866 Times in 238 Posts

So I went away for the weekend and meet up with one of my best mate who I only get to see twice a year cause he lives 6 hours away.
Anyway I was showing him photos on my phone when one of V's photos popped up. He instantly said WTF was that!!!!!!!
so I went back and showed him the photo again. It was a nothing photo of V's arse in some non sexy undies, he grabbed the phone off me and asked, "she lets you take photos of her", I laughed and said "of cause"
"show me her tits" was the next thing that came out of his mouth, so I did.
I started off with the phone held close to my chest flicking threw her folder and just showing him tit photo's but as he got more excited and asked to see more of her and as my dick hardened under the table I found myself flicking threw photos with the phone held down for him to see each and every photo of her (over 300) and depending on his reaction I would zoom in to show him a better look. I even gave him my phone for 5 minutes while i went for a piss and to the bar. He commented on photos he liked and photo's he didn't, the ones she looked hot in and ones she didn't. He even asked me to SMS some to him, I said no, but added I will SMS if you do.
I was surprise how much this turned me on. I don't know if it was the fact that my mate of 25 years was looking at my wife's tits, arse, and pussy in photos that were of her tied up, playing with herself, and playing with her vibrator etc. Or was it the fact that he was soooo keen to see photo's of her and the questions that were asked were amassing.
He told me that his wife would never let him take photo's of her, so I told him how sexy V gets while doing a shoot and that I need to see photo's cause he had seen mine
Old 08-10-2016, 04:32 PM

Default Wife

My best friend has seen my wife topless in person a few times. So has his wife. He's also seen a ton of pictures of her fully nude. My neighbor/friend has also seen her boobs. We had sex in the same room with 2 different other couples/friends a few years ago, but we didn't swap. Those were different occasions. We didn't have sec with 2 couples in the room at the same time.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ILikeApples For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2016, 04:08 PM

Thanked 3,451 Times in 246 Posts

This some what pertains to the theme. I saw an old coworkers wife (on here) in quite a few compromising positions and she now knows I saw her pictures. Not sure (doubt) if she told her husband or not.

Always wondered what she looked like under her clothes and if she was really a prude like she let on. NOPE! She looks to be a freak when she wants to.

Thanks John!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ED Eddie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016, 06:50 AM

Thanked 4,866 Times in 238 Posts
Default Jason and Laura part 2

So to continue the story........
After getting us each a beer from the bottom of the esky she the went inside and was not to be seen for 20 - 30 minutes or so. I was about this time when I had to break the seal and went inside for a piss.
There was Laura sitting nude on the lounge watching TV, this took me by surprise, although I had seen her in all her glory it actually surprised me to see her sitting naked watching TV on the lounge with a house full, well not full but with 6 or 7 guys. She said high as I walked past and i gave her a half drunk salute on my way to the toilet.
She was laying on her side as I walked past, head on the pillow not much to see, after I finished in the toilet, I'm not sure if she waited for the flush but as I walked back passed I caught her adjusting herself, now sitting half up right with one leg at up on the lounge bent at the knee 90 degrees, opening her pussy lips and sort of putting them on display.
I obviously noticed this and stopped to ask if she was ok and if she needed anything. Her reply was simple "don't worry about me, can I get you anything?'
I answered 'I'm all good by the boys are running low'. She hopped up and headed outside to serve the boys there next round of drinks.
This continued all night, her watching TV and staying out of our hair but popping outside ever half an hour to top up drinks or heat up left over pizza.
By the end of the night (about 3 or 4 in the morning ) we called it a night, can not remember who won the money but who cares and it sure as fuck wasn't me. We all crashed on the sofa lounge, floor and spare rooms, a good night had been had by all.
Next morning we woke to the smell of the BBQ with bacon and eggs, I quickly got up and had a piss and walked outside not wanting to miss out. There was Jason sitting at the table having a hair of the dog and a cigarette and Laura still nude cooking us all breakfast.
Don't know if it was the hang over, or the morning sunrise even though it was 10 am but fuck she looked hot cooking in the nude, I said hi to Jason and gave Laura a 'hi babe' with a kiss on the shoulder and sat down in prime position next to Jason and enjoyed the view.
I asked Jas 'whats the go' and he said 'fuck her she is still the waitress'
Soon after the rest of the boys got up, guess they could not resist the smell either and one by one I watched them join us outside to the enjoyable shock that I had enjoyed just before them.
Long story short, Laura stayed nude for the next few hours, cooked us breakfast, cleared the table and washed up all in her birthday suite until Jason's mum came home unannounced and walked in the door with a WTF at the sight of 6 guys and a nude Laura in her house.
Needless to say Jason dumped Laura not even 2 weeks after that night and she was never to be seen again.
I often think about that night and wish it wasn't 20 years ago and that I had a phone back then that I could have taken photo's with to remember her by and of cause to share with you all.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:41 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS05 View Post
So to continue the story........
After getting us each a beer from the bottom of the esky she the went inside and was not to be seen for 20 - 30 minutes or so. I was about this time when I had to break the seal and went inside for a piss.
There was Laura sitting nude on the lounge watching TV, this took me by surprise, although I had seen her in all her glory it actually surprised me to see her sitting naked watching TV on the lounge with a house full, well not full but with 6 or 7 guys. She said high as I walked past and i gave her a half drunk salute on my way to the toilet.
She was laying on her side as I walked past, head on the pillow not much to see, after I finished in the toilet, I'm not sure if she waited for the flush but as I walked back passed I caught her adjusting herself, now sitting half up right with one leg at up on the lounge bent at the knee 90 degrees, opening her pussy lips and sort of putting them on display.
I obviously noticed this and stopped to ask if she was ok and if she needed anything. Her reply was simple "don't worry about me, can I get you anything?'
I answered 'I'm all good by the boys are running low'. She hopped up and headed outside to serve the boys there next round of drinks.
This continued all night, her watching TV and staying out of our hair but popping outside ever half an hour to top up drinks or heat up left over pizza.
By the end of the night (about 3 or 4 in the morning ) we called it a night, can not remember who won the money but who cares and it sure as fuck wasn't me. We all crashed on the sofa lounge, floor and spare rooms, a good night had been had by all.
Next morning we woke to the smell of the BBQ with bacon and eggs, I quickly got up and had a piss and walked outside not wanting to miss out. There was Jason sitting at the table having a hair of the dog and a cigarette and Laura still nude cooking us all breakfast.
Don't know if it was the hang over, or the morning sunrise even though it was 10 am but fuck she looked hot cooking in the nude, I said hi to Jason and gave Laura a 'hi babe' with a kiss on the shoulder and sat down in prime position next to Jason and enjoyed the view.
I asked Jas 'whats the go' and he said 'fuck her she is still the waitress'
Soon after the rest of the boys got up, guess they could not resist the smell either and one by one I watched them join us outside to the enjoyable shock that I had enjoyed just before them.
Long story short, Laura stayed nude for the next few hours, cooked us breakfast, cleared the table and washed up all in her birthday suite until Jason's mum came home unannounced and walked in the door with a WTF at the sight of 6 guys and a nude Laura in her house.
Needless to say Jason dumped Laura not even 2 weeks after that night and she was never to be seen again.
I often think about that night and wish it wasn't 20 years ago and that I had a phone back then that I could have taken photo's with to remember her by and of cause to share with you all.
That was quite cool! Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016, 01:27 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default friends seeing my wife

I would love to show my buddies what my wife looks like and what she likes but am worried for 3 reasons

1 what if they don't like what they see?

2 would only show 1 but worried it would go through the entire gang and then the jokes would start

3 wife might not like it if they saw her and her pics

How did others wrestle with these?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016, 09:15 PM

Thanked 2,189 Times in 163 Posts
Default I need to be one of your buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I would love to show my buddies what my wife looks like and what she likes but am worried for 3 reasons

1 what if they don't like what they see?

2 would only show 1 but worried it would go through the entire gang and then the jokes would start

3 wife might not like it if they saw her and her pics

How did others wrestle with these?
Your wife is hot and I would fuck her senseless given the opportunity. No offense intended.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9inchesrick For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005