uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2011, 05:47 PM

Weirdos At The Ballgame

Ted and Ned were sitting on white bleachers in the sweltering sun, glancing out over the football field. Cheerleaders were running back and forth across it, practicing their human pyramid, and the two extraterrestrials were observing it with great interest. The game wasn't due to start for a good while, so they were virtually alone in the audience – few others were interested in watching the cheerleaders practice.

“What a peculiar sport. How does one win?”

“I don't know, but I suspect the individuals near the bottom lose.”

“They do look a little unhappy.”

“Is the woman on the sidelines some kind of referee, you think?”

Ned looked to where his companion was pointing. Any Earthling nearby would be able to tell them that she was in all likelihood the coach, but neither Ted nor Ned was familiar with the concept. All they saw was a middle-aged woman with a dark complexion and black hair in a bob cut, wearing a whistle about her neck. Besides this, she wore rather tight sweat pants, a white T-shirt and a black track suit jacket tied around her waist. She looked very upset, clearly agitated that the cheerleaders weren't performing well enough, and she was skipping back and forth so that her white trainers tore up the grass.

“I don't know. But Ted... study the Soft Fabric she's wearing. It seems much softer than what we've encountered thus far.”

“You're right, Ned. It must be unusually valuable. Shall we use the Remote Manipulator?”

Ned nodded. “We must collect a sample of this rare material. But not now. We do not want to interrupt their sporting event.”

They leaned back in their seats, enjoying the weather. Others looked at them a bit strangely, for it wasn't a comfortable day to wear dark pinstripe suits. They took no notice of it. Soon, the cheerleaders cleared off the field, as the bleachers began to fill with people who were waiting for the game. Noticing this, Ted and Ned politely offered their seats to another pair of middle-aged men, and headed for the locker rooms. Once they arrived, though, they encountered a problem.

“Ted! This symbol implies that the room is for females only!”

“Are you certain?”

“I looked it up.”

“How fortunate that we stopped! Imagine if we had unwittingly violated their tribal customs.”

“Indeed. But now how shall we obtain the Soft Fabric sample?”

They both fell silent. It was indeed a conundrum. As they stood staring at the door, however, they heard a voice from the other side of the building. They looked at each other, confirming that they would investigate it more closely. Carefully walking towards the source of the sound, they found that it was coming from an open window. Ted volunteered to sneak up and look inside.

It was a small office. Binders and books were crammed into a much too small bookshelf, and by a little desk sat the coach, speaking on the phone with someone. Aside from these features, the room contained a rather large potted plant, some stacks of magazines, and a coffee maker. A sign on the desk revealed that the office belonged to one Amanda Jones. Ted gestured for his companion to come closer, and produced the Soft Fabric Remote Manipulator from inside his jacket.

“All right, I've got a few more minutes,” said the woman into the telephone, “No more. The game's about to start... The uniforms? No, I don't think they're too skimpy. Short? I suppose the skirts are a little short...”

Ted bit his tongue, concentrating as he discreetly took aim with the peculiar little device. He pointed it towards the ground, and pressed “Untie.”

The woman noticed nothing. She was listening to the person on the phone – someone who was speaking quite loudly. Her white sneakers came untied as she continued the conversation.

“I'm sorry if they offend you. But if your daughter wants to be on the team, she'll have to wear one. Those are the rules, I'm afraid.”

Presently Ted turned his attention on the real prize. He pressed “untie” again, aiming it at the sweater tied around her waist. It obediently fell off, crumpling up in the chair. Unfortunately she was still sitting on it – he couldn't pull it out from underneath her. He tried anyway, giving the sweater a few slight telekinetic tugs, but it wouldn't budge.

“Careful!” whispered Ned, reaching for the device, “You'll alert her!”

“No, wait! I-”

As Ned grabbed the Soft Fabric Remote Manipulator, he accidentally pressed a button labeled “Destabilize”. Nothing apparently happened, but both the extraterrestrials looked incredibly shocked.

“Ned!” whispered Ted fiercely, “Look what you've done! Now the sample will disintegrate!”

“I am sorry, Ted. I will not intervene again.”

They turned their attention back towards the woman. It looked like the conversation was drawing to a close. Ted aimed the Soft Fabric Remote Manipulator at her T-shirt, trying to figure out how to remove it. There were no visible buttons or zippers, but presently Amanda Jones finished her conversation and hung up the phone. Realizing that the opportunity was about to slip away, Ted went for the “Ascend” button.

The effect was quite dramatic. The T-shirt was instantly pulled up over her head, and she yelped in surprise as it forced her arms upwards. Briefly she struggled with it, but the Soft Fabric Remote Manipulator was much stronger, and soon the T-shirt yanked off her, pressing itself against the ceiling. She looked up in astonishment, not even bothering to cover herself, to give Ted and Ned a clear view of her white sports bra – a garment they hadn't seen on either of their previous subjects. Hurriedly, Ted pressed “unhook”, but found that it didn't work.

Presently, though, the coach looked around, and noticed the man in the pinstripe suit standing by her window. She jumped a little, and unlike the previous subjects, seemed rather angry with him.

“Sir, this is my office. I'd appreciate some privacy.”

Ted hurriedly handed the Remote Manipulator to his companion, who wasn't visible from inside the room. He smiled at the woman, hoping to keep her distracted for a while longer.

“I am sorry,” he said, “I was looking for the kitchen.”

The woman just stared at him. “The kitchen? There's no kitchen here.”

“Oh. Then obviously, I mean restroom,” he said with an innocent smile.

“It's just... you know, go ask someone else! I'm busy!”

With that, she closed the window and drew the curtains. Ted looked down at his companion.

“Do not worry, Ted. I caught the upper garment while she wasn't looking.”

“What of the strange thing around her chest? The one that couldn't be unhooked?”

Ned nodded affirmatively. As if to confirm this, there was a sudden, muffled shriek from inside the office. Amanda Jones looked down at the floor in disbelief. She was suddenly naked from the waist up, and on the floor lay her sports bra, neatly divided into two pieces – front and back.

“How did...?” she mumbled to herself, picking up the pieces and looking at them. They looked like they'd been cut apart with a very sharp pair of scissors. There was nobody in the room, so she had little reason to cover up, but she still shivered and hugged herself – this was all very strange. She turned her head upwards, but found that the T-shirt was simply gone.

“Am I going crazy? What is this?”

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. “Coach? We're ready!”

Silently she cursed to herself, checking her watch. They were indeed due to go out there. She looked around in panic, but then her eyes fell on the sweater, still crumpled up on her chair. Saying a silent prayer of thanks, she picked it up, put it on and zipped it up. Not knowing what to do with the pieces of the ruined bra, she simply placed them on her desk, shook her head to clear her mind, and opened the door.

“All right, let's do this, girls!” she shouted, her voice quivering only a slight bit as she headed outside. Usually she would jog ahead of them, but now she simply walked, uncomfortable with the lack of support for her breasts. The cheering team ran past her, spreading out over the football field to take their positions. She noticed vaguely that some of them were out of sync, but somehow she couldn't muster the energy to shout at them – she was much too shocked by what had just happened. She did realize, however, that she would have to pick up the pace if she were to get into position herself. Reluctantly, she started to jog, well aware of how her breasts were bouncing inside the far too warm sweater.

Without warning, the elastic of her sweat pants gave way. They dropped, but she was quick enough to catch them – even so, she could tell that a lot of people had seen the incident. Laughter rang out here and there in the audience, and she found herself blushing. The event was as inexplicable as the previous ones, but at least it was easier to cope with – all she had to do was hold on to the waistband.

“Did you have time to see her panties?” commented Ted, hastily concealing the Remote Manipulator inside his jacket as they walked towards the field, following the cheerleaders.

“I did. They were pink, very small. Probably made of valuable Soft Fabric – she could not afford enough to cover her backside.”

“I see. We had best stick around, then.”

Coach Jones raised one hand towards the cheerleaders, trying to stay professional even though she was both confused and embarrassed. “All right girls, get ready!”

They got ready. The band started playing, and the cheering routine began. Amanda took a few steps back, trying to figure out what was wrong with her pants. It seemed they had lost all elasticity – the waistband was hanging limply around her hips, and she experimentally tugged at it a bit but concluded, that she would need a belt if her pants were to stay up. Unfortunately, she didn't have a belt. She looked around for something that she could maybe tie around her hips. To her surprise, she actually found something: A streamer had gotten loose from the bleachers, and floated down to land on the ground. Hesitantly, she approached it – nobody was watching her, at least not at the time. It would look a bit strange to wear it as a belt, maybe, but it was better than holding up her pants with her hands.

A gust of wind grabbed hold of it just before she reached it, and it danced into the air, landing a little further out on the field. She looked up – the cheerleaders were beginning to form the pyramid. Everyone was looking at them, so she chanced it – taking a few steps out on the field to catch the streamer. It was only inches away when there was another sudden gust, and it flew a little further out on the field. She half-ran after it, hoping to catch it before her cheerleaders were done... Just a little closer... got it!

“Oh my God!”

Amanda turned her head. One of the cheerleaders was pointing at her, mouth wide agape. The shocked cry spread through the audience like a wildfire, because the coach was standing right in the middle of the field, topless! She froze in panic, seeing a little trail of black dust floating through the wind – the remains of her sweater. It took her several seconds before she even realized what she should be doing: Cover herself with her hands. She dropped the streamer and folded her arms over her chest, completely forgetting about the pants. They immediately crashed to the ground, and so did the pyramid of cheerleaders! Instinctively, Amanda leaped out of the way – and out of her pants.

She sprinted across the football field, wearing nothing but her white sneakers and a pink thong – the audience shouting in confusion and excitement. Unfortunately, she didn't get far – her shoes were untied, and she tripped as she stepped on a shoelace, crashing to the ground!

“Now, Ted!”

Ted pressed a button on the Soft Fabric Remote Manipulator. Amanda Jones, meanwhile, flew to her feet, kicking off the shoes to run faster. She bolted for the safety of the locker rooms, her firm buttocks pumping with every step, naked breasts constrained behind her crossed arms. The audience watched as something tiny and pink fluttered through the air behind her, landing on the grass.

“Excellent aim, Ted! Hurry up, those panties must be very valuable!”

They disappeared in a small vortex, in plain view before the entire audience – but nobody was looking at the panties. Rather, their eyes were directed at their former owner, who finally reached the locker rooms and flew through the door, wearing nothing but her socks and her whistle.

She closed her eyes, slamming the door shut behind her, leaning against it and breathing heavily. She was safe. Whatever had happened, it was over now. She was back inside the locker rooms, full of clothes – she could just grab something from the lost and found-bin. Then something strange struck her. Did the girls' locker room normally smell like this?

Amanda Jones opened her eyes, and found herself face to face with a team of incredibly surprised young men in football gear.

“Ted, have you thought of something?”

“What's that, Ned?”

“What if we were to just walk into an Earthling store and purchase Soft Fabric? We have Earthling money, after all.”

Ted looked at his companion, perplexed. “You know... I wonder that too. Orders from the Authority are quite clear, though. And we both know the Authority knows best.”

“Of course. There must obviously be some scientific reason behind it.”

“Clearly.”
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 03:41 AM

I wonder if we'll ever find out what these crazy aliens are using the Soft Fabric for. But I guess we can rest assured that, whatever it is, it's very scientific.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:46 PM

Default Any More chapters?

Are you going to make/write any more chapters for this story? I hope you do a chapter with a(n) 18 yr old girl, a(n), 19 yr old girl, and 20 yr old girl being stripped of their clothing by the Weirdos' device. And it would be awesome if the weirdos used their fabric altering device to strip the girls of 'Valueable fabric" or clothes/clothing at the mall, while the girl was in class at highschool, another at college, while the girl or girls are riding the school bus, while the girl or girls are in a darken movie theater watching a movie, while the girl's shopping at a retail/department store, maybe even at nursing home or hospital where the girl volunteer's at or may even work at. Just please add some more chapter's with the weirdo's victims being younger ladies/girls around 18 yrs old if not 17. thanks.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDEO0018

1m:48s

12-29-2011

4m:54s

09-23-2022
Masturbating Girl

1m:31s

06-03-2015
Blanka Vlasic

1m:35s

11-18-2013