photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-16-2017, 04:57 PM

Default Hot exhibitionism

The attachment on this is post is something I saw on social media. I’m sure this is geared toward a younger crowd, but I sent this to a few women I know just because I find it intriguing to hear stories from their past.

I’ve always kept a few women close who have some exhibitionist in them, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear some of their stories. Lots of women have experienced skinny dipping. Not a big deal unless it’s in public or crowded environment.

What probably shocked me was the amount of women I’m friends with who are former streakers. Jen, a good friend who i had the biggest crush on told me on her birthday one year she stripped bare naked and streaked through Orlando in broad daylight.

Jess, close friend and ex, told me she stripped naked in a crowded bar in Cancun then ran naked up and down a crowded beach.

Last streaker on my list is Kim. When she was in college in NY she got skunked in beer pong at a frat party. Her and her partner had to strip naked and run around a track. I especially like this because they were both reluctant.

Anyway I thought this might be a good one to share for a Monday. I had fun with this. Women getting naked in public has always been an intriguing topic to me.
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tomvee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2017, 12:21 AM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default point total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomvee View Post
The attachment on this is post is something I saw on social media. I’m sure this is geared toward a younger crowd, but I sent this to a few women I know just because I find it intriguing to hear stories from their past.

I’ve always kept a few women close who have some exhibitionist in them, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear some of their stories. Lots of women have experienced skinny dipping. Not a big deal unless it’s in public or crowded environment.

What probably shocked me was the amount of women I’m friends with who are former streakers. Jen, a good friend who i had the biggest crush on told me on her birthday one year she stripped bare naked and streaked through Orlando in broad daylight.

Jess, close friend and ex, told me she stripped naked in a crowded bar in Cancun then ran naked up and down a crowded beach.

Last streaker on my list is Kim. When she was in college in NY she got skunked in beer pong at a frat party. Her and her partner had to strip naked and run around a track. I especially like this because they were both reluctant.

Anyway I thought this might be a good one to share for a Monday. I had fun with this. Women getting naked in public has always been an intriguing topic to me.
I got a 190
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2017, 08:51 AM

Default Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferchick View Post
I got a 190
200 even for this guy. Have any exciting stories for us?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomvee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 09:04 AM

Default More

For some reason this is very intriguing to me. I guess its still sexual but hearing stories about women losing bets, or just for getting naked in situations has always been a fun topic.

In the spirit of this let me add a quick story that happened at a party this past Tuesday (Halloween). I went to a friends house for a party. She is 41 never had kids and still hot as hell. She bartends so maybe this is how she keeps herself young, who knows.

She dressed in a Baywatch costume and looked amazing. Her Bf is late 20s, early 30s and it was a fairly young crowd.

Getting to the point Ali and a few friends were playing a card game at a poker table( no clue what) I’m not sure what happened but Ali stripped naked in front of everyone and ran naked through an itchy cornfield.

For once I was not involved but I watched the whole thing my girlfriend was a little jealous. Doubt I’ll be allowed to go back next year
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tomvee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2017, 12:29 AM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomvee View Post
200 even for this guy. Have any exciting stories for us?
look on my page for the posts I done around here

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s