Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer; ENF or EUF?
ENF 261 68.32%
EUF 121 31.68%
Voters: 382. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2023, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Yes and no. It may seem strange, but a naked woman retains a certain amount of dignity. There's very little dignity in underwear. Underwear also gives you a bit of insight into a woman's personality. It's a very personal thing. Women can spend hours choosing their underwear. The style, color, and even the fabric can tell you a lot about her. In my opinion, when it comes to embarrassment, EUF is better than ENF.
Agree 100% And I've read about actresses who have no problem doing nude scenes but find underwear scenes totally uncomfortable. It's a completely socially constructed arousal trigger, but a trigger that is fundamentally different than pure nudity. I find the latter can be very artistic and beautiful in a non-sexual way, but a woman winding up unwelcomingly in her underwear really triggers a very base arousal in me. I know we've touched on this before, but a lot of probably stems from earlier cultures mores where underwear was really meant to be intimate and never seen outside of the bedroom or locker room. In movies between the 50s and early 90s, a woman getting stripped to her bra and panties or even bra and slip was meant to be a big deal, especially if she was left embarrassed, humiliated, or vulnerable from it. A woman can wear with confidence a skimpy two-piece bikini and I can appreciate her feminine assets, but if she's stripped out of a conservative blouse and skirt and left trembling in a full-cup bra with huge straps and a white open-bottomed girdle, then OMG!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HumiliationInc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 07:46 PM

Default enf or euf

Thanks for this contribution ..

What movie did that scene come from--- where the lady in the purple dress is shocked by the top-less brunette in white panties .....

This is in your post about enf or euf ....
The Following User Says Thank You to txmsguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliationInc View Post
Agree 100% And I've read about actresses who have no problem doing nude scenes but find underwear scenes totally uncomfortable. It's a completely socially constructed arousal trigger, but a trigger that is fundamentally different than pure nudity. I find the latter can be very artistic and beautiful in a non-sexual way, but a woman winding up unwelcomingly in her underwear really triggers a very base arousal in me. I know we've touched on this before, but a lot of probably stems from earlier cultures mores where underwear was really meant to be intimate and never seen outside of the bedroom or locker room. In movies between the 50s and early 90s, a woman getting stripped to her bra and panties or even bra and slip was meant to be a big deal, especially if she was left embarrassed, humiliated, or vulnerable from it. A woman can wear with confidence a skimpy two-piece bikini and I can appreciate her feminine assets, but if she's stripped out of a conservative blouse and skirt and left trembling in a full-cup bra with huge straps and a white open-bottomed girdle, then OMG!
I remember writing in my own answer to this something about how underwear was more embarrassing in the past as things were more conservative and so the sight of a woman in her bra and panties was seen as more scandalous.
I think that different settings have a lot to do with embarrassment though. It’s true that a woman in a sexy two piece bikini wouldn’t be embarrassed, but why would she be she’s not in an environment where she is considered underdressed. A woman in a conservative blouse and skirt though is probably not expecting to be seen in public without them so she would obviously be more embarrassed, though I believe if it came down to it she would rather be out in public in her underwear rather than naked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topgearfan1422 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 11:31 PM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliationInc View Post
hmmm.. interesting! I will still go with total nudity, but appreciate your and lonmol's perspective
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2023, 03:10 AM

Thanked 263,797 Times in 15,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by txmsguy View Post
Thanks for this contribution ..

What movie did that scene come from--- where the lady in the purple dress is shocked by the top-less brunette in white panties .....

This is in your post about enf or euf ....
This scene? It's from the film; The Last American Virgin.
Attached Thumbnails
enfGerriIdolTheLastAmericanVirgin01.avi_000022856_2.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005