Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer; ENF or EUF?
ENF 261 68.32%
EUF 121 31.68%
Voters: 382. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-18-2022, 11:59 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default EUF

Voted EUF. Which was easy, since for me this isn't even close to being a tough choice.

As a straight man I do love a woman's body on her birthday suit... but when it comes to my humiliation fetish underwear will always take it. My particular quirk is that I especially love EUF when the only item of clothing lost is the skirt or pants, with the top remaining fully clothed (yes, I'm an ass-man). I find EUF scenarios to be more realistic than ENF. A woman ending up completely naked in public may very well spark mockery, but many bystanders would likely be compelled to help her out of compassion; being unwillingly naked in front of a fully dressed crowd is extremely humiliating, and I guess most people would relate to that. On the other hand, a woman who loses her skirt but retains her panties is much easier to laugh at, since her bum and funny bits are still covered. No compassion for the skirtless gal enduring a more bearable, albeit still highly uncomfortable level of public humiliation!
Attached Thumbnails
JSbtt1.jpg   JSbtt.jpg  

Old 04-18-2022, 01:13 PM

Thanked 263,782 Times in 15,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLP00 View Post
Voted EUF. Which was easy, since for me this isn't even close to being a tough choice.

As a straight man I do love a woman's body on her birthday suit... but when it comes to my humiliation fetish underwear will always take it. My particular quirk is that I especially love EUF when the only item of clothing lost is the skirt or pants, with the top remaining fully clothed (yes, I'm an ass-man). I find EUF scenarios to be more realistic than ENF. A woman ending up completely naked in public may very well spark mockery, but many bystanders would likely be compelled to help her out of compassion; being unwillingly naked in front of a fully dressed crowd is extremely humiliating, and I guess most people would relate to that. On the other hand, a woman who loses her skirt but retains her panties is much easier to laugh at, since her bum and funny bits are still covered. No compassion for the skirtless gal enduring a more bearable, albeit still highly uncomfortable level of public humiliation!
Nancy Allen (who used to be a pretty big star in the 1980s) said something very similar to that. Here's the article where she discusses the level of embarrassment between a nude scene, and an underwear scene.
Attached Thumbnails
nancyallenarticle.jpg   nancyallen1.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2022, 03:29 PM

Default ENF for me

While EUF is far more commonly avaliable, ENF, in my opinion is far more exciting. I could take it one stage further and say I like it even more when the lady in question is also shaved.

This is rare, but it happens on occasion (For example, Cercei Lannister in the book version of 'Game of Thrones' is not only stripped of her clothing, but her vagina is shaved as well. This particular fantasy crops up in a lot of ENF fiction as well. The victim either having recently shaved and regretting it or being shaved by some circumstance of her situation).

I suppose the level of nudity and exposure is one of the important aspects for me. EUF just doesn't bring the thunder the same as full nudity (though I can respect it as its' own thing). Like any sexual fetish there's no right or wrong answer. It's always going to be down to personal preference rather than one choice being the correct one above all other
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BTBP For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2022, 03:47 AM

Default EUF

EUF is my preference. It's sexy, but can at the same time also be innocent. EUF is at the core of LSS, and EUF can also be pre-watershed. It's erotic but film-makers and TV stations consider it acceptable family viewing. Jane is a great combination of EUF and LSS, but innocent. There's also an innocent sexiness in the Magnet Kitchens advert and Ronnie Barker's Sekonda advert. The George at Asda 15% Off advert from 2000 which includes a young lady being instantly reduced from a blouse and skirt to black bra and panties does have young children in it. Sabrina the Teenage Witch gets magically stripped down to her slip and let's not forget that was a kid's show. No, EUF is actually quite wholesome.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to de_niro_2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2022, 07:16 PM

EUF...
Attached Thumbnails
Glynis_Barber_Jane2.avi_000044759.jpg   Glynis_Barber_Jane2.avi_000144639.jpg  

stephpowerseufvideo.mp4_000005785.jpg   Loni[1].Anderson.Stroker.Ace.Upskirt.avi_000006172.jpg  

skirtofffriendsvideo.mp4_000029400.jpg   skirtofffriendsvideo.mp4_000027320.jpg  

stephpowerseufvideo.mp4_000014345.jpg   susan sarandon - rocky[1].01 (frame 259).jpg  

susan sarandon - rocky[1].01 (frame 138).jpg  

Last edited by lonmol; 04-20-2022 at 07:30 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2022, 07:26 PM

...or ENF?
Attached Thumbnails
lakebell-warstories.jpg   emma-roberts-hot-1.jpg  

Lena-Headey-nude-full-frontal-bush-Game-of-Thrones-2015-s5e10-hd720-1080p-15.jpg   2000x2000.8.jpg  

kidnapped-for-erotic-theatre.jpg   preview.mp4-16.jpg  

Charlotte-Hope-Nude-Pussy-Shown-For-The-First-Time-797x510.jpg   Charlotte-Hope-Nude-Naked-Sex-Game-of-Thrones-2.jpg  

Helen_Slater_A_House_in_the_Hills.avi_000024824.jpg  
Attached Images

Last edited by lonmol; 04-20-2022 at 07:34 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2022, 07:59 PM

For me, it's definitely EUF. It's what I first associated with sexuality, probably because women's underwear was considered private and seeing it was scandalous (I honestly hated it about a decade ago when it was considered socially acceptable for a few years for a woman to wear a tank top or spaghetti top with her bra straps showing like it was no big deal ). I like the humiliation factor of a woman being reduced to her unmentionables and the shame associated with it, along with the feeling of being vulnerable in her undies and the sexual precariousness that comes with it.

ENF is also fun, but I prefer when EUF is the lead up.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HumiliationInc For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2022, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliationInc View Post
For me, it's definitely EUF. It's what I first associated with sexuality, probably because women's underwear was considered private and seeing it was scandalous (I honestly hated it about a decade ago when it was considered socially acceptable for a few years for a woman to wear a tank top or spaghetti top with her bra straps showing like it was no big deal ). I like the humiliation factor of a woman being reduced to her unmentionables and the shame associated with it, along with the feeling of being vulnerable in her undies and the sexual precariousness that comes with it.

ENF is also fun, but I prefer when EUF is the lead up.
There's also the very personal nature of underwear. Unlike men, women put a good deal of effort into selecting what they wear under their clothes. The style, color and fabric of her underwear can tell you a lot about a woman's personality.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2022, 10:21 AM

I voted ENF, but with qualifications. "It's complicated." The really important factors are the E and the F for me; N and U are "negotiable." EUF scenes can be absolutely marvelous, and I would far prefer a really well done EUF scene than a badly (by my standards) done ENF scene. Also, I am generally not a fan of "instant ENF," e.g. instantly going from fully dressed to fully nude, even with embarrassment. I find that lacks the sizzle of tease and anticipation. My favorite is EUF that eventually transitions to ENF. If I had to choose between "instant ENF" with no EUF element at all and just EUF, I'd go with just EUF. But ENF is the icing on the EUF cake for me!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indraguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2022, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indraguy View Post
I voted ENF, but with qualifications. "It's complicated." The really important factors are the E and the F for me; N and U are "negotiable." EUF scenes can be absolutely marvelous, and I would far prefer a really well done EUF scene than a badly (by my standards) done ENF scene. Also, I am generally not a fan of "instant ENF," e.g. instantly going from fully dressed to fully nude, even with embarrassment. I find that lacks the sizzle of tease and anticipation. My favorite is EUF that eventually transitions to ENF. If I had to choose between "instant ENF" with no EUF element at all and just EUF, I'd go with just EUF. But ENF is the icing on the EUF cake for me!
I agree that EUF works better when it transitions to ENF. In certain situations EUF can work by itself but I feel like it’s not as revealing or as embarrassing as it was in the past. Watching a movie from the 40’s 50’s or 60’s when standards were a bit more conservative and seeing a woman exposed in her underwear and it looks more embarrassing but today I feel like it doesn’t quite have the same impact.

That being said I do like a good compromise between ENF and EUF where a woman is either left topless but still wearing her underwear or bottomless but still wearing her bra because if anything it only helps highlight just how exposed she is.
The Following User Says Thank You to topgearfan1422 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer