Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
nice pics, but walking around nude isn't flashing
So share some better examples!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanayr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2021, 05:15 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default A woman teaching another woman to flash

My wife and I went to one of our great biker rallies with two newbies. Their names are Barb and Tim. Tim watched the girls at the rally flashing pretty much non-stop. He decided that he wanted his wife to flash, but she was too shy and embarrassed to flash them. My wife was quite experienced in rally flashing and was periodically popping them out for guys. Tim said to me that he wished his wife would loosen up a little and flash, because it would really turn him on to see other guys getting horny over his wife. I pulled my wife aside and told her that Tim wanted his wife to flash, but Barb was too reserved. I said, "Can you get her going and show her the ropes?" She responded that she would do her best. I told her to take it step by step and for her to lead the way. She said that she would have to get Barb a little inebriated to get her loosened up. I said that I could help out in that area.

I started pouring everyone straight shots of Tequila. Pretty soon, all of us were slurring our words. My wife started telling Barb that if she were to really have some fun, she needed to do a little flashing. My wife said, "Here, I will show you." With that, she unbuttoned her shirt and waited till some guys came by and leaned forward over a rail where they could get a glimpse of her big boobs under the unbuttoned shirt. They said, "We got some beads if you will show us those!" With that, she pulled both sides of her shirt way back and stuck her boobs way out. Then she made them jump independently one after the other breaking them into a little chest dance. They were duly impressed and wrapped some beads over her neck and down her chest. Barb was also impressed and was grinning from ear to ear. My wife told her that it was her turn to try it. Barb objected, but you could tell she wanted to. My wife took Barb's top and wrapped it around where her boobs were exposed. I could tell Barb was self-conscious, but she also was somewhat game. Sure enough, she flashed the next group of guys that came by, and she got some beads. You could tell that she was hesitant, but also a little excited and felt the rush. After about 30 minutes of flashing and another round of drinks, my wife stripped off her top entirely and said,
O.K., this is Step 2." Barb shook her head no. My wife ignored her refusal, and flashed several groups of guys walking by. They all demonstrated their appreciation with beads. Then my wife grabbed Barb's skirt and pulled it over her head. Barb immediately covered up her boobs with her arms. But with my wife steadily flashing topless, Barb eventually acquiesced and showed them totally bare.

After another shot of Tequila all around, my wife said that the next step was to unbutton and unzip their blue jean shorts all the way down. My wife was commando, but she had to take Barb into their tent to make her drop the panties off. Then they came back and flashed some more with their toplessness and their unzipped blue jean shorts barely covering the real goods. Tim was getting so worked up at the visuals that he told me that he was about to cum in his pants. I said, "Save it, there is more to come." After still another round of shots, all of us were pretty liquored up. My wife said, "Let's take a walk down the alley and see what is going on." Everyone was game, so off we went with two topless women with their shorts unzipped. Both Tim and I would reach down in their pants periodically to massage them. They responded with some nice hunching. Then, low and behold, there was a campsite lighted up with a stripper pole. The guys there all called the two ladies over and said that they would play the song of their choice and give them a shot of booze if they stripped on the pole. Barb said, "NO WAY!" But my wife said, "Look, Barb, you are practically naked as it is, and all you have to do is drop your shorts a few inches down. Barb said, "I won't have to take them all the way off?" My wife said, "Naw, you will be O.K." So they jumped up on the pole stage, selected a song, and started moving around the pole. Pretty soon, they began making out a little as they danced around the pole. They were licking and kissing on each other's tits and feeling boobs. Quite an audience was gathering to watch the show. Tim exclaimed that he couldn't believe this was happening. I agreed with him. Barb had come a long way in a short time. Then I saw my wife reach into Barb's shorts and pull them down below her pussy as they wheeled around the pole. Barb did likewise to my wife. They whirled around like that for a few minutes, and then my wife stepped out of her shorts and flipped them over to me with her foot. She then pulled Barb's shorts down to her ankles. Barb was having a tough time moving around the pole with the shorts down restricting her ankles, so she reached down to pull the shorts back up, but my wife beat her to the draw and pulled the shorts off one ankle almost tripping Barb, and Barb knew she was losing the battle. She grabbed the other part of the shorts, stepped out of them and tossed them to Tim who I swear was cumming in his pants.

The girls continued to dance around that pole totally naked for another complete song. Then when the song was over, the guys running the show invited then over to their bar and poured them some very heavy shots in Red Solo Cups. The guys to show their appreciation to Tim and I also poured us shots, albeit smaller shots than provided to the ladies. Both Barb and my wife stood there nude talking to the guys while they finished their drinks. They never even asked for their shorts. Once we all finished our drinks we headed back to our camp. The girls traveled back to our camp naked and were justly rewarded with beads most every step along the way. Once back at camp, I said, "Well, Tim, it was a great night, and Barb was fantastic! I think I will turn in and get a little pussy before nodding off. " He pulled me over to the side, and said, "Can you guys stay up just a little longer and visit wit Barb. I have to go down to the shower house and wash the cum off and change clothes?" I busted up, and agreed to do so long if he didn't hand Barb her shorts to put back on. He agreed and headed to the shower as I visited with two naked ladies. My wife asked where Tim had gone, and when I told her, she just about laughed so hard that she peed. Fortunately, she didn't have anything on to soil. Once Tim returned, we both were able to give the wives a final workout be going to sleep.

Pic: The two ladies early in their evening of having fun.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00318.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005