Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2012, 05:11 AM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
In anticipation of the release of Part 4 on Sunday (I'm assuming/hoping), I'd like to ask some questions about Carlotta Champagne:
Yep, Part 4 will be tomorrow. I hope you'll like the answers below:

Quote:
How did you come to work with her? She seems to be very in demand. Was it as simple as just getting in contact with her and hiring her? Did you contact her or did she contact you?
It was actually a pleasant accident. I was contacted by SaraLiz, who mentioned she was doing a roadtrip to Philly. As I always do with travelling models, I asked if she needed a place to crash. It was during that conversation that she mentioned she was travelling with Carlotta. I offered to book them both, but wasn't sure how Carlotta would feel about the project. Luckily, she decided to come on board.

Quote:
Had she done any ENF projects before, or was this her first one? If this was her first one, what did she have to say about her experience?
The ENF genre (subgenre?) is so small that I don't think I've ever had a model that was familiar with it prior to working with me, and Carlotta was no exception. However once I sent her the script, and we worked out a few concerns, she took to it quickly. She did start a bit slow, but as the day progressed, she came to understand what I was looking for, and I think the final results speak for themselves.

Quote:
Was this her first time working with SaraLiz? If so, did they at least know each other before, or was this their very first meeting?
SaraLiz is actually from Florida originally. As you probably know, that's where Carlotta lives. The two of them actually went to school together, and have been friends for years, which is why they were travelling together.

Quote:
Is there any chance of you working with her again? As I said at your group when you posted the announcement (which floored me LOL ), she's one of my all-time favorites and I'd definitely love to see her again, maybe in some solo videos.
Since she lives in Florida, I'm sad to say she isn't likely to be a DFP regular, but I think we both enjoyed working together, and I'm fairly certain this isn't the last time you'll be seeing her. Because she and SaraLiz have such a long history, a solo project is possible, but it's more likely we'll see the two of them in future adventures together.

Quote:
Can't wait to see how the story wraps up!

Thanks

Fango
I hope you'll like the finale tomorrow! I'm also hoping that folks will still enjoy next week's release, which might seem anticlimactic after all this! LOL!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 07:53 PM

I know I usually post the weekly update after midnight, but there's a confluence of events this week: I've been up since 3AM. I've been working outside all day. (On a side note: you know you're Irish when you can get a serious sunburn the last week in September! LOL!). Plus, I've gotten several emails from folks who are dying to see the end of this one. So, since I'm already yawning:

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Naked Rivals: Ending the Feud

It wasn’t bad enough that SaraLiz lost her bikini in the pool filter, or even that she got caught and tormented by her rival; Carlotta Champagne. After Carlotta lost her bikini, the two foes have had to spend the entire day together, while the two naked women tried to find clothes. Not to mention avoiding the cops! But they haven’t figured out a way to either protect their modesty or escape from the backyard without being seen. Finally time runs out, but how is Jacob going to deal with these two naked rivals once and for all?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
nakedrivalsendingthefeud01.JPG   nakedrivalsendingthefeud02.JPG  

nakedrivalsendingthefeud04.JPG   nakedrivalsendingthefeud05.JPG  

nakedrivalsendingthefeud06.JPG   nakedrivalsendingthefeud07.JPG  

nakedrivalsendingthefeud08.JPG   nakedrivalsendingthefeud09.JPG  

nakedrivalsendingthefeud10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv nakedrivalsendingthefeud~trailer.wmv (53.90 MB, 1896 views)
Streaming Videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 09-23-2012, 01:26 AM

Thanked 177,270 Times in 18,911 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
I know I usually post the weekly update after midnight, but there's a confluence of events this week: I've been up since 3AM. I've been working outside all day. (On a side note: you know you're Irish when you can get a serious sunburn the last week in September! LOL!). Plus, I've gotten several emails from folks who are dying to see the end of this one. So, since I'm already yawning:
I'm glad you released this today. Not just because we get to see it early, but because that means September 22, 2012 will go down in history as the day that you and Helmhood released two of the greatest ENF videos of all time on the same day. Well, in your case, the conclusion to one of the greatest ENF videos of all time. I don't want to single out one part as better than any of the others, because they were all uniformly great, and I think of them all as parts of a whole anyway.

SaraLiz really delivered one of the all-time great ENF performances in this series. I really believed every single moment of her embarrassment, and she truly captured that central vulnerability that's key to any great ENF performance. As for Carlotta, Carlotta's Carlotta. If I'm being really nitpicky, I would give her performance a B. Not as good as SaraLiz's, but by no means bad at all, and in fact, exceptional for a first-timer. But honestly, just seeing one of the most gorgeous women on the planet in an ENF video was pleasure enough. I really hope you get to work with her again someday.

I also wanted to mention that I really like these 4 part videos you've been doing lately. They're like ENF mini-movies. They give more time to explore the situations and characters (and even allow for a little character development) than the single 10 minute shorts do. I hope you keep up with them and mix them in with the regularly released shorts from time to time.

Thanks

Fango
Old 09-23-2012, 04:13 AM

Quote:
I'm glad you released this today. Not just because we get to see it early, but because that means September 22, 2012 will go down in history as the day that you and Helmhood released two of the greatest ENF videos of all time on the same day.
And that's a prompt to stop all other activity and go straight to the Narrow Minded thread.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
I'm glad you released this today. Not just because we get to see it early, but because that means September 22, 2012 will go down in history as the day that you and Helmhood released two of the greatest ENF videos of all time on the same day. Well, in your case, the conclusion to one of the greatest ENF videos of all time. I don't want to single out one part as better than any of the others, because they were all uniformly great, and I think of them all as parts of a whole anyway.

SaraLiz really delivered one of the all-time great ENF performances in this series. I really believed every single moment of her embarrassment, and she truly captured that central vulnerability that's key to any great ENF performance. As for Carlotta, Carlotta's Carlotta. If I'm being really nitpicky, I would give her performance a B. Not as good as SaraLiz's, but by no means bad at all, and in fact, exceptional for a first-timer. But honestly, just seeing one of the most gorgeous women on the planet in an ENF video was pleasure enough. I really hope you get to work with her again someday.

I also wanted to mention that I really like these 4 part videos you've been doing lately. They're like ENF mini-movies. They give more time to explore the situations and characters (and even allow for a little character development) than the single 10 minute shorts do. I hope you keep up with them and mix them in with the regularly released shorts from time to time.

Thanks

Fango
Carlotta is actually a really quiet person. In her defense, ENF is pretty different from alot of the other stuff out there, and takes a bit of getting used to. She warmed up as the day went on, but due to the wonders of film making, the entire day was filmed out of order, so that's why her performance is a bit of an up-and-down sort of thing. Plus, she's playing against SaraLiz, who just may be one on of THE best ENF damsels I've ever worked with.

Believe it or not, the four-part videos are actually easier to film too. Because you don't have wardrobe changes, reblocking, etc, they tend to film more quickly. They were something of an experiment in 2012 that will definitely become more common in 2013!

Old 09-23-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
And that's a prompt to stop all other activity and go straight to the Narrow Minded thread.
Uhm...gee...I feel so...complimented...

Old 09-23-2012, 07:49 AM

I just wanted to thank everyone for a bit of a milestone as well: last night DFP passed one million views at DailyMotion!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Uhm...gee...I feel so...complimented...
Well umm, if it makes it any better, I had already downloaded the update because I checked DFP before checking OCC.

Great stuff! I have some ideas to send you.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Well umm, if it makes it any better, I had already downloaded the update because I checked DFP before checking OCC.

Great stuff! I have some ideas to send you.
LOL! Might I suggest that next time you make the compliment, then send everyone elsewhere?

Just sayin'...

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 09:44 PM

Just want to let folks have a heads up:

I'll be going to upsate NY this weekend to wear strange clothes, drink heavily, and dance and sing with elven women. (That's not a euphemism, I do it once a month during the non-summer months. LOL) So, the weeklyupdate will be occurring Friday evening as I have no idea what time Sunday I'll be getting home.

Seph

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s