uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-14-2018, 10:30 PM

Thanked 3,725 Times in 192 Posts
Default neighbour gardening

The fence between my backyard and my neighbours is a 4 feet chain link. The neighbour is an early 40 y.o. slim Chinese lady. She enjoys her gardening as my as I enjoy chatting with her while she's gardening. My neighbour always wears a padded bra and a low cut top.
While she's gardening she's bent over. As she bends over her A cup tits are hanging there for me to look at. I have to be inconspicuous to be sure she doesn't catch me looking down her top. Her little titties are such a turn on to me that I took a couple photos through my second floor window of her gardening.
The photo gives you a good idea of what I see close up.........little titties with dark thick nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
180614  0024DSC_0024.JPG  
Old 06-16-2018, 07:43 PM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts

I work as a security guard in a large shopping center. I'm happy to work every day especially when the weather is hot.
At the beginning of warm days I was disappointed because I could not see any nipples for a long time but it has changed. In the last 3 days of work I saw about 20 seethrough nipples because the girls did not have a bra, but most importantly I saw 2 nipples because the girls had a cleavage and too big bra.

The first was a girl who ate with her boyfriend fast food. She had a c-cup tits but I noticed when the hands moves forward her bra cups opens and I saw a piece of a small bright nipple. She was about 20 years old.

The second girl also ate with her boyfriend fast food. She had small b-cup tits and bra was too big. I saw it when she was bending down to her bag. Half of her tits was very light puffy nipple. She was about 22 years old.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:37 PM

Thanked 16,091 Times in 1,115 Posts

Sort of a downblouse.

Yesterday my wife and I were working in the flower garden when her friend and husband showed up randomly at our house. They were in the area after dinner and thought they would stop by. (My wife hates when people do this, but I was raised to do things like this, so I invited them to stay a bit.)

My wife was wearing a tank top without a bra because a few hours earlier I joked that I would only help her with her flowers if she took her bra off, and she reluctantly agreed because she knew I would love it.

So she was upset about being braless when her friend and husband showed up, but she couldn't do anything about it.

Anyway, we all go into the house and my wife lifts her shirt to wipe her face, giving us a perfect view of her right breast and huge, very light aerola.

I looked over and her friend and husband were staring. She casually put her shirt back down. These are more reserved friends of ours, so I didn't say anything.

About ten minutes later I was in the kitchen with my wife getting something for the friends to drink and I asked her if she realized she flashed us. She said to knock it off because she thought she didn't really show anything and that I was being annoying. (She is all about appearance with these particular friends, and she gets "weird" around them, if that makes any sense.)

She said she was going upstairs to put a bra on. A moment later I heard her gasp and wondered what happened. I walked upstairs and she was beat red.

She said she wiped her face again to see if I was right, and she saw her breast show and she realized she DID in fact flash her friends. I told her to be relaxed about it and stay braless, so she did, which completely shocked me, actually. She is so uptight about these particular friends.

We went back downstairs and she said, "Sorry I flashed you guys earlier, I didn't mean to," and her friends just stared at her and didn't say anything.

My wife did stay braless, though, with her nipples pointing towards them on the other couch in her thin tank top for about 10 more minutes.

They didn't stay long as they were just stopping by to say hi, so they left and my wife and I went back into the garden and she made sure to wipe her face a lot to keep flashing me, but she would make sure she was standing in a way that no one could possibly see her, though.

I asked her if she was upset with herself that she flashed her friends on accident, and she eventually said, "I don't know, it was kind of fun."

And, boy, did she cum hard later that night during sex!!
Old 07-09-2018, 02:55 PM

3 hours in shopping centre and i saw 2 puffy nipples because bra was too big and 3 loose bra cups but no nipple.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smxsmx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smxsmx View Post
3 hours in shopping centre and i saw 2 puffy nipples because bra was too big and 3 loose bra cups but no nipple.
Could you please explain your technique for getting such good results?
What do you look out for?
The Following User Says Thank You to blitz101010101 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz101010101 View Post
Could you please explain your technique for getting such good results?
What do you look out for?

I am looking for girls with cleavage. the most common nipples you can see when a girl is slim and has a small breasts. sometimes the bra seems to fit, but if it is stiffened, it often opens when she move hands and you can see the nipple. Puffy nipples are the easiest to see because they are big.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smxsmx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 02:25 AM

not a downblouse but worth mentioning today i was sitting at a intersection waiting on the signal light to change in the middle of thunderstorm and a girl was walking down the sidewalk with a white tshirt on and no bra she was soaked nice pair of small b cups with small but very pointy nipples poking against her soaked top made my day
Old 07-27-2018, 03:04 PM

Thanked 3,186 Times in 164 Posts
Default Caught a lucky one by chance today

I got lucky today, so thought I'd share.

I was walking out of the supermarket behind a young early 20's girl, wearing a pair of tight leggings and a wrap around top. Short, cropped red hair, maybe 5'3'', medium build, quite attractive. She was about 20 feet in front of me, and to be honest, I was staring at her ass - the sun had made her leggings almost see through. She was carrying a 12 pack of water and clearly struggling. Put it down to swap hands and a couple of bottles spilled out of the packaging, just as I was coming up to her. She was crouched down reaching for them and I glanced down (as I always tend to whenever a girl is leaning forward) - well, her top bunched up and away from her and I suddenly realised I was staring at her gorgeous unsupported breast, nipple a light brown, about the size of my thumbnail. I'd say she was a B cup, skin a noticeable lack of tan.

And then, the moment had gone. Before I knew it I was ahead of her and at my car.
I couldn't of planned that view if I'd tried - her top gaped oped for maybe a second, just as I was passing her, and just as I happened to glance down.

Lucky me.
Old 07-27-2018, 05:01 PM

Ob, I'm surprised you didn't stop to help her chase the errant bottles and perhaps help her to her car. You might have received another viewing. A bonus.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wmbarker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 06:43 PM

Thanked 3,186 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbarker View Post
Ob, I'm surprised you didn't stop to help her chase the errant bottles and perhaps help her to her car. You might have received another viewing. A bonus.
It was all I could do to register I was seeing her tit.
After that, all lateral thought went out of my head.

Good while it lasted though
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016