Login
or
Register

Old 07-11-2017, 05:38 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Mrs A's first black cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
I just realized I haven't left a list for you to chose from.
1. The private rooms.
2. Mrs A's first black cock.
3. Ask any questions about our shenanigans and we'll reply asap
Old 07-14-2017, 11:13 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

First black cock...

We paid a visit to one of the clubs a bit further afield from us, just for a change of scenery.
It was a usual night, quite a few people there, some of them we knew, but mainly strangers.
It was nice to unwind and have a drink and relax.
The club was a very warm contrast to the November weather outside.
As the night rolled on we spoke to the people we knew, did some mooching around and watched what was happening in the rooms that were being used.
We ended up in the smoking and vaping rooms and then saw that it had started snowing outside. We decided to have another walk around the club and then head home so we didn't get caught in the bad weather for the drive home.
The first room we came to was the viewing room. It has a curtain instead of a door at the entrance, which opens to a two way mirrored window in a small black painted room.
We watched as there was a mixture of couples and single women on the other side of the window who were playing with each other on the large bed.
The curtain moved and the light from the corridor broke the darkness and someone stepped in. We automatically side stepped to make room so the person could take a look through the viewing window.
After a minute or so a voice said "Is that the kind of thing you're into?" Snapping us out of the silence as we watched the people on the other side.
"We just like seeing how the other half llive' I laughed.
"Nice ink" said the man stood at the side of Mrs A, as he admired her tattoos that the light coming from the other room slightly illuminated. "Mind if I have a closer look?" He said. "No, help yourself" replied Mrs A.
I glanced and saw she was OK, so I carried on watching the women playing through the window and the couples all getting involved with each other.
"Are OK with me touching you?" Said the man. "Its fine, I don't mind" Mrs A said. I took another look to my left to see the man holding her arm looking at her ink and running his fingers along it.
Seeing she was good with everything, I went back to viewing.

A few moments later I heard him say "Does that offend you?".
"No but that is offensive!" Said a startled Mrs A.
I spun around because I thought something was wrong, but in the glow from the window I could see her left arm moving and a grin on her face.
"What's wrong?" I said in a stern tone.
"Nothing, just look at the size of this!"
She stepped back and I could barely see his cock in the darkness lower down. I could see her white hand moving, but not much more.
The stranger than started to have a cheeky feel of her ass cheeks and his black skin covered her pale flesh.
"Would you like to find a room for a bit of privacy?" I asked.
"Can do" said Mrs A.

I stepped passed them and tried the room straight opposite us but it was locked.
The second room was vacant.
I held the door open and they walked passed me into the room.

As I turned around, Mrs A was already on her knees with her head bobbing on his cock!
"Hang on, let me get my phone out so I can take some pics" I said.
As I got sorted, the bloke whose name was, W, got onto the bed and Mrs A followed.
As W reclined, Mrs A lay along side of him and it only then I saw the size of his cock. I'd estimate a good 9 inches and quite thick.
W was slim, muscular/slightly wiry and very dark skinned, which contrasted with Mrs A's pale skin.
I began taking photos as she held his cock and slowly ran her hand halfway up and down his big cock as she took in the sight and size of her new playtoy!

She raised up and opened her mouth and stretched her lips over the first black cock she had ever touched. She widened even further and then eased the bulbous head into her mouth and sank down on it. A loud groan escaped W as she sucked hard and withdrew a couple of inches and then eased more cock into her mouth as she breathed heavily through her nose as she sank even further.

The sucking noises mingled with the ones outside the door as people walked by trying the doors looking for free rooms and the other sounds of fucking.
The saliva shined on W's black cock like silver as Mrs A worked it slow and meaningful as she sucked harder and was challenging herself to take more and more.
W's cock seemed to have grown at least another inch and grew thicker.
He was definitely a moaner! He was making some deep grunting and breathing as his big cock was being well and truly worked!

I'll carry on later. Mrs A has just got in from work, so I'll ask her a few questions about it and get an insight from her side.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 11:28 AM

carrying on from the last instalment, Mrs A says that W's cock was definitely the longest, but not the thickest one she has played with.

W, was breathing hard and making some really deep moaning sounds. He's definitely the loudest person we have played with!
Mrs A was engrossed in sucking his cock. She was running her tongue all the way up the underside of the length, then sucking the big, brown bell end as she swirled her tongue around it, then sucking slow, hard and deep.
"Oohh! She's good!!" W said as he pushed his groin up towards Mrs A's mouth. This made her suck harder and hollow her cheeks out and take more cock to the back of her mouth, and there was still at least 3 or 4 inches in her hand that she couldn't take.

W kept taking sharp intakes of breath and began to lift his hips in rhythm to the sucking on his cock.
Mrs A loves to feel a cock rub and wank on her lips and tongue, so she concentrated on just the head for a while and felt the slippery texture and tasting his cock as well as sucking.

I said to Mrs A, "Sit on his cock".
"No" she giggled.
"You don't want it?" asked W
"Not sitting on it, no" said Mrs A
"You sure?" Questioned W
"Would you like his cock?" I asked
"Yes, but I don't want to sit on it" She replied.
The two then agreed on Mrs A standing up and bending over and got ready.
W put a condom on as they arranged themselves into position.
Mrs A leant forward with her arms on the bed and then pushed her ass up and waited. W stepped behind her and began to rub his cock along her lips a little and then began to slap his cock on her clit and pussy, which in turn made her pale arse jiggle with the impact as W wanked and tapped on her sensitive lips. The slapping sounds rang out in the room and the feeling of a cock hitting Mrs A made her jump and startled her a little, but she held her position and readily presented herself.

She was quite wet and a little tense awaiting the first black cock she was about to be fucked with. W leaned in closer and nuzzled his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Steadily he pushed forward and slid in as much as he could before he pulled back a couple of inches and then pushed harder and filled her with more of his length.
He pushed harder and then a little more slipped in, then withdrew a little and then pushed hard and sank balls deep!

"How's that?" Asked W.
"Its fine" replied Mrs A. W began a deep thrusting rhythm and went further into Mrs A's tight pussy.
I had positioned myself on the floor looking up between their thighs so I could film Mrs A getting a good fucking from her first black cock.
Her pussy lips began to open to accept the size of the big cock. Her pussy was being stretched and looked a slight pale colour as it grew accustomed to it's length and thickness, then grew a coral pink and started leak her clear juices as W began to slowly pound her with deep, strong, thrusts. It was Mrs A's turn to take a sharp intake of breath as she got fucked!

"Mmmmm, beautiful!" W shouted as he picked up pace and forced his cock in her.
"Ahhh fuck!" Mrs A whimpered as the black cock sank deeper into her, again and again. I could tell she was on the verge of coming ..... and hard!
She gasped and moaned as W pounded her and he grunted as he fucked her harder, withdrawing three quarters of the way out, then slamming back in.
Then he shoved everything he had into Mrs A and held himself inside her and sank every inch he had all the way in until his balls were pushing against her pussy lips! He stayed like that for a few seconds and then started a short, fast, fucking motion and got faster as he fucked every inch inside her, "Oh yeah!, Beautiful!" He said. Mrs A was getting the deepest fucking she had ever had as she came on his big black cock!

They slowed their pace and began to regain their breath. W withdrew and was still hard, Mrs A had shaky legs wanted to carry on sucking his cock.
She told me later that she wanted to see if she could make him cum with her mouth and took it as a challenge to put her best cock sucking to the test.

They got comfortable on the bed and she began to suck W's cock. She worked her mouth all over it, shallow sucking at the top of his cock and then letting as much go into her mouth as she could take. W was writhing and twitching as she sucked, wanting to feel his spunk in her mouth!
He began to thrust his hips up and meet her as she sank her mouth on him, "You do it so well!" He exclaimed.
Mrs A stepped it up a gear, I could see his pre-cum running down his shaft mixed with her saliva.
More and more she sucked, more and more W groaned with pleasure.
"Want some cum?" Asked W.
"Mmm hmmm" Replied Mrs A without removing the cock from her mouth.
W began to thrust right up into her mouth, Mrs A tightened her grip on his length and let him fuck her mouth.
He fucked deeper and faster, shouting and grunting, then roared out and gasped as he shot his spunk to the back of her throat, her cheeks filled with his come and then poured out of her mouth in a thick, white, river of spunk!
It rank down his black shaft and over Mrs A's fingers, the pearl white spunk mixing on his black skin and her pale fingers, pooling into his pubic area, more cum oozing and running from the end of his cock, with even more running from Mrs A's mouth. I don't know when W had cum last, but there was loads!

Everything began to wind down, Mrs A was smiling as she had made W cum so hard, W was lying there twitching, panting and mumbling something. I was taking it all in and hoping I'd caught it all on camera.

All in all, a really good experience and a really one too.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 01:44 PM

Here are the video stills from my mobile phone (apologies for the quality).
Attached Thumbnails
FBBC4.jpg   FBBC7.jpg  

FBBC6.jpg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 07-25-2017 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Photos Removed by Request of O.P.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Here are the video stills from my mobile phone (apologies for the quality).
Art simply AMAZING!!! LOVE every one of your posts!!
Old 07-17-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Art simply AMAZING!!! LOVE every one of your posts!!
Thank you, VXCguy, its nice to know people enjoy our tales and photos.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Thank you, VXCguy, its nice to know people enjoy our tales and photos.
Oh you have no idea how much I enjoy your stories!!!
Old 09-10-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynor22 View Post
When is this dogging thing going to catch on in the USA???
my wife and I have been playing this way in the US for decades!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pjandrox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2017, 07:39 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjandrox View Post
my wife and I have been playing this way in the US for decades!
Finding dogging spots in the US is difficult.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 02:40 AM

Lovers' lanes
Nature reserves
Lookout points
Woodland
Car parks
Truck stops

All good starting points
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:

Tags