uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2017, 09:49 AM

Default my ex wife

My ex and I had 2 kids with in 2 years of each other and then settled down to kids house and life but two or three times a year we would leave kids with grandma and grandpa ,go to beach or the mountains and smoke, drink and party.
My wife had a friend from work that we would go out to eat with her and her husband sometimes , we got to talking about all of us going to the beach together. I got a buddy's condo for the week and it was set.
''E'' the wife was a cute short chunky girl with huge tits,they where so that later she had to have them reduced because of back problems. ''B'' her husband was about 5'8'' 150lbs. My wife and I where totally different she is almost 6' and even after 2 kids she is still around 135 and I'm 6'1'' and at the time about 220.
We had joked and flirted around but nothing really sexual just kidding around. As my wife and I where getting packed to leave I was kidding my wife about me getting to see ''E'' boobs on this trip.
We got to the condo, unpacked and went out to eat supper we came back and everybody was tired from drive and went to bed.
The next day was spent on the beach and around the pool drinking wine and beer then everyone went in to shower and grill out for supper. I noticed that my wife after showering didn't put on bra or panties just a very short sundress. If she moved the right way you had a good view of her tits and if she was backlite it was like she was nude. I saw ''B'' looking every chance he got and whispered about it to my wife from then on she made a game of it to let him see more. After supper we went to walk on the beach and then turned in for the night. ''K'' my wife was horny as hell, I'm guessing from ''B'' staring at her all night we fucked like rabbits and she wasn't quite about it screaming as she was cumming and we could also hear ''B'' and ''E'' fucking to which was a turn on.
The next day was a stormy rainy day no beach or pool so the girls went shopping while ''B'' and I sit on the balcony drinking beer. When they got back we went out to eat, drink and dance slow dancing with ''E'' I got to feel her tits pressed up against me and they where very firm not what I thought they would be at all.
Everybody had a good buzz when we got back to the condo we went back out to the balcony watching the 2nd round of storms coming in off of the gulf. I lite a joint and passed it around. ''E'' said she had never smoked, ''B'' said he hadn't smoked in a long time and my wife was a very lite smoker but everybody hit it till a couple of times and had a good buzz going. My wife and I had changed before coming out her into a swimsuit cover up without bra or panties and me into a very loose pair of shorts and tee shirt. ''B'' and ''E'' still had on shorts and polo's my wife said to ''E'' please go change and take that bra off it was hurting her just seeing her wear it as my wife got up and took her by the hand to lead her into the condo. When they came back out ''E'' had on one of my Harley t's that was split up the side and a pair of loose cotton shorts. ''B'' looked at her and smiled as he called her a hot Harley mama. My wife bent down and kissed me and whispered your welcome.
We smoked drink beer as the girls drink wine talking and watched the storm. My wife was in a glide swing holding her legs out in front of her swinging from where ''B'' was sitting he had a great view of her shaved pussy. I wasn't missing out because ''E'' was sitting in a chair in front of me turned to the side which gave me a good side view of her huge tits. My wife being the crazy thing she is said ''D'' you do know that the head of your dick is pecking out trying to get a look of ''E's'' boobs don't you. She said see I told you he has a mind of his own laughing. When she said that both ''B'' and ''E'' turned to look at my crotch. I told her that I also bet ''B'' has a good chub working from getting flashed by your pussy as your swinging too. ''B'' turned red and looked at ''E'' to see what she was going to say but she was still looking at me and my cockhead sticking out of my shorts. I laughed and said since ''B'' got to see your pussy I think it would be only fair if I got to see ''E's'' amazing boobs. ''B'' just keep looking at ''E'' worried that she was going to be pissed for him looking at my wife's pussy not saying anything. My wife said he couldn't see anything which we all knew was a lie she said now he could see as she pulled her cover up up to show her pussy even spreading her legs open. ''B'' just stared then not worrying about ''E'' then. I said ''E'' you have to show them to me now laughing ''E'' stood up , turned toward me and pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it in the chair. Let me tell you they where amazing I thought they would be saggy but they where standing up , her areolos where huge almost as big as the palm of your hand and the nipples where as big around as dimes.
Let me know if y'all want to hear more D
Old 02-15-2017, 10:52 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Of course

Of course we want to read more!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 02:25 PM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts

Duh, lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 08:29 AM

Sure man !
Tell us what happen next please
The Following User Says Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 12:00 PM

Default my ex wife

While I had never been a big tit chaser something new is always fun. K my wife's tits where 34b with tight nipples so seeing E's huge tits got a real rise out of me , E keep stared at my dick sticking out of my shorts a lot now. I looked over toward B and he had a good hard on working looking at my wife's uncovered pussy.
My wife said hell now I feel left out E is getting to see my husbands dick I should get to see her husbands dick its only fair laughing. When she said that it seemed to snap everyone out of the trance we seemed in.
E to me had always seemed kind of shy and timid but she did something that was very bold for her, she stepped over to her husband pulled his hard dick out of his shorts. It wasn't as big as mine about 6in or so which made me feel better about myself LOL. E then came back and stood in front of me looked down and said your turn I want to see all of yours.
I looked over at my wife she nodded her head, as I stood up E was very close to me her tits where touching my chest she didn't back up any I pulled my shorts down when my dick spring free it touched her right tit. I sit back down with my dick standing ridged and hard as rock. I wondered how B was going to take all of this but he was still staring at my wife's shaved pussy not really looking at what his wife and I where doing. then my wife leaned forward and pulled her cover up off then pushed her tits together and run her hand over her bare pussy.
My wife looked over at E and said you want to help me out and take care of D's hard on for me since you caused it laughing and I will help B out as she took B's dick in her hand. B laid back in his chair as my wife slide his shorts off and was stoking his cock. I could see E was a little freaked out I touched her on the arm and she turned back to look at me and smiled as I pulled her shorts and panties down, dam she had as sweet bush hiding her pussy. She stepped out of her shorts and reached down and lightly touched my dick as I watched my wife slowly stroking B's dick, as E started to stroke me.
Later D
Old 02-16-2017, 01:04 PM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts

I would love to have been there.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:03 PM

Default my ex wife

I so wanted to touch E's tits as she was bending over stroking my dick. I told E my wife and B we should move the party inside as I stood up and got E by the hand and led her into the living room. My wife led B in by his cock and they sit down on the loveseat. E and I sit on the couch across from them. My wife was still slowly rubbing B's cock, E started rubbing my dick as my hand lay on her bare thigh I reached over rubbed her nipple between my thumb and finger she moaned softly as her nipple got hard. She looked over at her husband and my wife he was laying back enjoying the hand job with his eyes closed.
my wife saw me rub E's nipple, smiled then took B's hand and held it between her legs as he sank his middle finger deep inside her. I moved my hand from E's thigh to her hairy pussy finding her folds and pushed my finger deep inside her sopping wet pussy she moaned load as B looked over and smiled. My wife was raising her hips up fucking his finger I could tell she was inching her head toward his dick as she looked over at me I nodded for her to go ahead. She bent over and took his dick in her mouth and it was his turn to moan very loud ''GOD THAT FEELS AMAZING'' his wife was watching while still stroking me. She turned to me an smiled bent over, took me in her mouth as I finger fucked her and pinched her nipples. She wasn't the best at sucking dick I had ever had but she tried hard at it. I could hear B moaning as my wife sucked him I knew my wife would let him cum in her mouth but wasn't sure about E so I told her I was getting close she pushed her tits together as I titfucked her with her still licking the head of my dick. I started cumming on her tits about the same time B cum in my wifes mouth.
I pushed E back on the couch and buried my face in her hairy wet pussy I licked her ass and fingered her till she started screaming I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING as my wife was grinding her pussy onto B's face till she had a screaming orgasm.
I was laying on the couch spooning E and my wife and B some how ended up in the floor spooning. E asked if I was thirsty I said dying please she got up and brought 4 bottles of water back, sit back down in front of me. we drink our water not saying anything. My wife said before anybody freaks out lets all go to bed WITH OUR SPOUSES and talk about and sleep on what happened and talk when everyone is rested and sober.
We went to bed she said I was so turned on from watching E suck your dick I almost couldn't finish giving B a blowjob laughing. She said do you want to fuck E then said dam that was a stupid. I then asked her if she wanted to fuck B ,she said yes I do he is almost like a virgin when I touch him for some reason. I said what do you think B and E is talking about, she said he same thing I'm sure.
more later D
Old 02-17-2017, 02:53 AM

Great story
Old 04-06-2018, 03:27 PM

Default next morning

When I woke up the next morning, my wife and E where already up sitting on balcony drinking coffee and talking. B was still asleep , I got coffee and went out to sit with them walking out I asked what are you to beautiful ladies talking about. I sit down and knew what the main topic was going to be , my wife told me most of what they had been talking about which was that E and B wanted to continue if we want too , but wanted to talk about some ground rules and making sure nothing happened unless both spouses knew what was going on and keeping everything secret from other people.
When B got up we made breakfast and sit around table no drinking ,smoking with everybody clear headed talking asking questions laughing , joking having a good time.
We spent the rest of the day on the beach and come back to the condo around 3 , showered and went out for a early supper. B and I had a couple of beers with supper and the girls didn't drink anything.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:43 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I screwed up and cheated on my ex. But I never could get her perfect nipples and upturned perky breasts out of my head. Ever since we started fucking again after we both "sowed our oats", I can't even look at her without seeing those things sticking out of her shirt. It gets me so hard, even if we are just at dinner with our kids. We've had so many late night sex calls after that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample