Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2016, 04:33 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto.bea View Post
This is a good question, At the start I took some photos for the pleasure and finally it 's become a drug... I want to do photos session every day... My wife doesn't want at the beginning but now it is fine and we did some photos sessions glamours and erotic.
I decided to post some photos on flickr and she know that, she selected some of them but I also upload private one and start to shared with other mens who shared her wife. Also start to ask for hot comment, how they found my wife if they want to spend a night with her etc... showing more private photos at the end... Now I can't resist, I try but I like a lot to read comments nice comment and hot comments also.
I my view it is only to think ok my wife is style attractive and gorgeous, she is still desirable for others I am a lucky man!!! what do you thinks,? do you have the same spirit?
You will see some photos of my wife...
Great shots I love the way her thong is visible through the outfits, it adds a little something extra that really turns me on
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2016, 07:33 PM

I really enjoy showing off my wife to female friends for some reason, I guess to gauge their reaction. I also always show them when I order her sexy clothes or sexy bikinis. like "which 2 of these do you think is better" but they are both see through bikinis or dresses, just for their opinion.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2016, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
I am incredibly turned on by other guys getting excited by my wiafe's nakedness and hearing what they want to do to her. Knowing she's attractive to other guys makes me horny, but one of the biggest turn ons is to see pics of guys' hardons that they send me that they've got looking at my wife's naked body(hint, hint . Honestly, we both masturbate looking at those pics, imaging them impaling my wife or her sucking or jacking them off
I am the same way, biggest turn on definitely!
The Following User Says Thank You to dirtydog12 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 10:48 AM

I've been reading this forum for a while now and have finally found the perfect thread to contribute to.

Beth was a bit conservative when we first got together, but like many couple here it seems, we both found a mutual passion for her showing off quite quickly into the relationship. It always takes her a while to get comfortable enough to expose herself, especially when it's someone she knows, but 9 times out of 10 she follows though in the end.

Personally I just love the idea that people she knows or works with know what she looks like naked. The idea of her seeing guys everyday in a work environment and them all knowing what her pussy looks like turns me on like nothing else. Especially if that person is someone she hates. A few years back she used to work at a garage as a receptionist. Her boss was this fat guy in his 50's, and a real sleeze. It paid well so she put up with his creepiness and he never did anything inappropriate, but it always turned me on knowing how much he wanted to fuck her.

One time I was out for drinks with everyone from her work and as the night wore on and Beth headed home it was just me and her boss. We ended up playing darts and he suggested (more like demanded) that if he won I would have to give him a nude photo of Beth. His exact words were "None of that classy covering up shit, I want to see c*nt and tits."

I was pretty drunk at the time and it really excited me the way he was talking about her (still does) so I agreed. I'm not sure if I would have won but I deliberately lost the game and had to give him two photos that I had on my phone. I'll always remember him opening up the pictures and saying "holy shit that's a tight little c*nt".

He told me later on that whenever Beth would come into his office he would have the pictures open on his desktop. That way when she was talking to him he could look at her nude body on his screen without her having any idea.

Beth didn't know about it at the time but did end up actually posing for him nude many months later shortly before leaving the job, but it took a while to talk her around to it. If I thought that him having a picture of her was amazing, actually seeing her naked in the same room was one of the best things I ever could have imagined. Not to mention the way he talked to her during the whole experience.
Attached Thumbnails
sitting.jpg   spread.jpg  

Old 02-13-2017, 10:55 PM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

I find my wife to be very attractive(petite, tight body). When we are out I like seeing guys checking her out (if you stand like 10 feet away from your woman, it seems like guys become oblivious to you and theystart to look a lot). I also love to hear people's comments about her. She's got a nice body worth sharing a look at
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 04:44 AM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 137 Posts

I post pictures of my wife because I get off knowing that at any given moment some guy is looking at her naked body and wishing he was pumping her full of cum. I love the thought of pics my wife to be used, posted in public (bar, toilet, sex-shop, bus stop, metro...). If any one would like to do that for me, please use any pics you like. Let me know where you post them (please me photos) so I can see you making my wife famous!
Old 02-21-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickm View Post
I've been reading this forum for a while now and have finally found the perfect thread to contribute to.

Beth was a bit conservative when we first got together, but like many couple here it seems, we both found a mutual passion for her showing off quite quickly into the relationship. It always takes her a while to get comfortable enough to expose herself, especially when it's someone she knows, but 9 times out of 10 she follows though in the end.

Personally I just love the idea that people she knows or works with know what she looks like naked. The idea of her seeing guys everyday in a work environment and them all knowing what her pussy looks like turns me on like nothing else. Especially if that person is someone she hates. A few years back she used to work at a garage as a receptionist. Her boss was this fat guy in his 50's, and a real sleeze. It paid well so she put up with his creepiness and he never did anything inappropriate, but it always turned me on knowing how much he wanted to fuck her.

One time I was out for drinks with everyone from her work and as the night wore on and Beth headed home it was just me and her boss. We ended up playing darts and he suggested (more like demanded) that if he won I would have to give him a nude photo of Beth. His exact words were "None of that classy covering up shit, I want to see c*nt and tits."

I was pretty drunk at the time and it really excited me the way he was talking about her (still does) so I agreed. I'm not sure if I would have won but I deliberately lost the game and had to give him two photos that I had on my phone. I'll always remember him opening up the pictures and saying "holy shit that's a tight little c*nt".

He told me later on that whenever Beth would come into his office he would have the pictures open on his desktop. That way when she was talking to him he could look at her nude body on his screen without her having any idea.

Beth didn't know about it at the time but did end up actually posing for him nude many months later shortly before leaving the job, but it took a while to talk her around to it. If I thought that him having a picture of her was amazing, actually seeing her naked in the same room was one of the best things I ever could have imagined. Not to mention the way he talked to her during the whole experience.
She posed for him??? Man you have to tell us the rest of that story.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
She posed for him??? Man you have to tell us the rest of that story.

A completely different time. Like usual it started off with us all drinking heavily but this time for Beth's going away drinks. By this point Beth knew about the photos but we had never talked about it with her boss. So at the end of the night it's just the three of us and he brings up the photos. She was pretty embarrassed at first sitting across from him while he talks about nude photos he has of her, but the more we talked about it I could tell it was exciting her.

After the bar closed we ended up going back to their office to have a couple more drinks as it's only a couple of blocks away. He mentioned while we were there that it was great having the photos but he always wished he'd be able to 'see the real thing up close'.

He basically suggested that she strip for him seeing as he's seen it all before anyway and as she's no longer working there she won't have to worry about it being weird after.

It took a bit of convincing and a fair bit more to drink before Beth agreed, on the condition that no photos were taken seeing as it was clearly in the reception area of her old work place.

I remember I was shaking with excitement while we waited for her. She walked into the other room, took off everything and then strolled back into the room stark naked. Over about 5 minutes that seemed like an hour she ran through a dozen different poses, some suggested by him, some without prompting.

There's one that sticks with me the most. He'd just asked her to sit on the couch with her legs apart giving him a great view of almost everything. Then he asked her to go down on all fours with her ass facing him. Without any extra instruction she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart giving him an amazing unobstructed view of her asshole.

After that one she decided that was enough, but stayed nude for one more drink before getting dressed for us to head home.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickm View Post
Without any extra instruction she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart giving him an amazing unobstructed view of her asshole.
Oh my this must have been hot! I can't imagine how turned on you must have been when she got on all fours and spread her ass for him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2017, 12:27 PM

Thanked 7,894 Times in 508 Posts
Default It's all about control

They try to control us with their pussies, we take back the control with our photos.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143