photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-13-2018, 04:02 PM

Thanked 13,527 Times in 757 Posts

this was a great read. thanks for your input guys.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124580
Old 02-13-2018, 07:47 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default Younger friend

I have a younger friend that my wife and I met a couple of years ago. I spend quite a bit of time with him, my wife knows and likes him but doesn't know him as well as I do. Over the last several months I've shown him several naked photos of my wife, she doesn't know this as of yet.

He is between ladies presently and from time to time he finds himself home alone & quite in need of relief. He has told me that he has on several occasions he used memories of her photos to get relief. I told him that when he feels the need to text me and I will send him a few shots to use.

It has been somewhat of a running joke with us lately, he sends me a text "Help!" and I ask what is his fancy, he sends me his request of "muff", "tits", "ass" or his usual "show me everything", which I do. He has a few shots he specifically asks for. Naturally they are not censured and do show her face.

He tells me that he uses them and then deletes the photos so others don't find them on his phone. I assume he does but don't really care.

Since seeing her photos, he has admitted that when ever he is now actually with her, he looks at her knowing what she looks like naked. He also admitted that he enjoys jacking off much better knowing he is looking at someone he knows and sees often. He says it raises his level of excitement knowing he is going to see her in person in a few days.

I personally like the idea he is doing this.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:34 AM

Thanked 51,509 Times in 1,940 Posts
Default Sexy Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
But I really don't see any of my buddies jerking off to my wife. I know it's not big new for my to say she doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm finding myself looking at other women and have something lined up next weekend.

I would be curious to know if anyone from here jerks to her pics?
Your wife is very sexy, and jerk-worthy...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DrD2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 11:39 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default 2 that I know of

I know two of my friends have jerked thinking of my wife Lisa because they told me. The first one is my buddy at work who I share pictures with of our wives. His wife travels for work quite a bit so when she's gone he told me he occasionally will think of the pictures of Lisa he has seen. He said he's also pictured our wives together.

The second is my best friend Eric who I've known since grade school. Not to long ago on a guy's night out Eric confided in me that a few times he has jerked thinking about the night after a wedding when Eric and Dana shared our hotel room. Both couples ended up fucking in our respective beds. Eric said that's the hottest thing he's done in quite a while and it pops into his head sometimes when he has some alone time. I told him I still think about that too and wouldn't mind if it happens again sometime. It also probably helps that Eric is one of the few guys that has seen Lisa naked in person skinny dipping a couple of times and strip poker once.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:51 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
I know two of my friends have jerked thinking of my wife Lisa because they told me. The first one is my buddy at work who I share pictures with of our wives. His wife travels for work quite a bit so when she's gone he told me he occasionally will think of the pictures of Lisa he has seen. He said he's also pictured our wives together.

The second is my best friend Eric who I've known since grade school. Not to long ago on a guy's night out Eric confided in me that a few times he has jerked thinking about the night after a wedding when Eric and Dana shared our hotel room. Both couples ended up fucking in our respective beds. Eric said that's the hottest thing he's done in quite a while and it pops into his head sometimes when he has some alone time. I told him I still think about that too and wouldn't mind if it happens again sometime. It also probably helps that Eric is one of the few guys that has seen Lisa naked in person skinny dipping a couple of times and strip poker once.
I know the feeling too. As I posted in some other threads, a buddy my wife and I have both known well over 20 years has always had the hots for her. I shared full frontal nudes and some of her sucking me. He told me he masturbated thinking of her. He was a bit reluctant to tell me, but I really liked hearing it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 12:22 PM

Somewhat ashamed to admit it (perhaps this belongs in the "What's the perviest thing you've ever done?" thread...), but here goes. We were staying at my wife's best friend's and her husband's place a few years ago. I had to go through the laundry room to get to the basement bathroom we were using when I noticed a sexy white bustier hanging to dry. Emily is a petite Asian and I could see that she was enhancing her tiny breasts (which I LOVE, btw) with the padding in the bustier. I took the bustier into the bathroom with me and laid it out on the sink. I stroked myself into the cups while I thought about Emily sucking me.... I could hear her talking upstairs as I blew a nice thick load into her top, imagining it covering her perfect little tits when she put it on. I managed to get most of it out before hanging it back to "dry".
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RoyaleOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds122567 View Post
I can't say for sure if any of our friends or neighbors have ever jerked off while thinking about my wife, but i have traded pics via email with several guys who have told me they've done it many times. I get hard just thinking about other guys fantasizing about her...(here's a sample pic)

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...3&d=1520175357
Based on that picture, I’m pretty certain friends and neighbors are jerking off with your wife in their thoughts. When you see them waving “hi” to your wife, you can have a little smile knowing what they sometimes do when alone.

Now that you’ve posted this, a few more guys will join that club too.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
I have pics my friends sent me of them jacking off looking at my wife's naked pictures. You can't imagine how hard I get looking at them do that. Wish I could post the pics here, but it's against the rules
It is incredible, and I can imagine because I’ve has the same with friends. Even some friends I’ve made on this site. What a rush knowing your wife excites them that much and what they would love to do with her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 09:20 AM

Thanked 11,009 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
I have pics my friends sent me of them jacking off looking at my wife's naked pictures. You can't imagine how hard I get looking at them do that. Wish I could post the pics here, but it's against the rules
I know it sucks, I think the Mods should make another sub-forum that makes exceptions for that kind of post. Just make people aware what there going into. I for one have a buddy on OCC that I have asked for pics just like that and there is no homo in it all.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:03 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default 2 thoughts

1 it would be a waste if they didnt jerk to them; in my case, I trade some pics, I even told a friend whom I sent some to, told him it would only be natural to J.O. he was pleased to hear that;

2 I got some pics like that too, specially one I got tru yahoo messenger, one guy had a boner and in his hand was his ipad with my wifes full screen, full naked pic, that was insane hot
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida