Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 01-31-2018, 09:53 PM
wireman996 wireman996 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 35 Times in 4 Posts
Default

One of my friends needed somewhere to stay a few years ago so we let him stay in one of our spare rooms for a few months.
He had been staying a few weeks when my wife came to me thinking he was taking her worn panties to his room each night.

She would have a shower and put her dirty clothes in the clothes basket. One night she had her shower about 20 mins later came back in to put it all the the washing machine so she had clothes for work the next day and couldn't find her panties anywhere. At the time she thought it was strange but didn't say anything.

After it had happened a few times she said something to me about it and I said I bet Dan my friend was having a shower after my wife and taking them back to his room for a sniff or wearing them lol. They were always there the next morning though.

It turned me on so I never said anything to my friend but the good thing was my wife actually started wearing more sexy underwear to work knowing he was going to sniff them at night in his room.

One night she was going back out with some work colleagues for drinks and she hit him up if he had seen her pink g string she wore to work that day and he mentioned he hadn't seen it. She asked him if he could check his room as she knew she had only just taken it off earlier that afternoon but it was missing and really wanted to wear it again for the night out. Apparently he went pretty red but about 5 minutes later he came out with is and said it must have got mixed up with his clothes as he had had a shower after her. She didn't say anything more to him but after that day it seemed to cease.

He was only around a few months but it was a horny few months for me knowing my wife was turned on by it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wireman996 For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 02-03-2018, 01:44 AM
tonz42 tonz42 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 84
Thanks: 782
Thanked 996 Times in 75 Posts
Default Used panties

I have written previously about "scoring" panties.

I have 5/6 pair from previous flat mates and a pair of my GF's flatmates panties.

I helped GF's best friend move and scored a gstring as well as a training partner to move and another gstring joined the collection.

I also have several pair from a girl I have never met, but she sent me multiple videos of her masterbating in them before posting them to me.

Would love to know if anyone would like photos of my GF's panties post wearing them?
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 02-03-2018, 02:41 PM
justforkicks69 justforkicks69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 133
Thanks: 478
Thanked 3,240 Times in 142 Posts
Default

This is one chick who wore my buddies wifes panties for me...she squirted many times in them...she still has them and will let me know when she wears them out...so hot
Attached Thumbnails
lisa.jpg  
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 02-03-2018, 02:42 PM
justforkicks69 justforkicks69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 133
Thanks: 478
Thanked 3,240 Times in 142 Posts
Default

Another one...she gets em nice and tastey for me
Attached Thumbnails
1463760695623.jpg   IMG_2001.JPG  

IMG_2002.JPG   IMG_2005.JPG  

IMG_2471.JPG  
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 02-03-2018, 08:30 PM
tinworm tinworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: essex uk
Posts: 141
Thanks: 4,969
Thanked 433 Times in 94 Posts
Default very nice justforkicks69

have to say that's very hot a woman wearing another womans panties and have myself been lucky enough to see my own wife in another in anothers worn panties/knickers,something that turned us both on greatly and something we look forward to repeating!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 02-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Hornyinde Hornyinde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: DE
Posts: 120
Thanks: 6,607
Thanked 652 Times in 123 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireman996 View Post
One of my friends needed somewhere to stay a few years ago so we let him stay in one of our spare rooms for a few months.
He had been staying a few weeks when my wife came to me thinking he was taking her worn panties to his room each night.

She would have a shower and put her dirty clothes in the clothes basket. One night she had her shower about 20 mins later came back in to put it all the the washing machine so she had clothes for work the next day and couldn't find her panties anywhere. At the time she thought it was strange but didn't say anything.

After it had happened a few times she said something to me about it and I said I bet Dan my friend was having a shower after my wife and taking them back to his room for a sniff or wearing them lol. They were always there the next morning though.

It turned me on so I never said anything to my friend but the good thing was my wife actually started wearing more sexy underwear to work knowing he was going to sniff them at night in his room.

One night she was going back out with some work colleagues for drinks and she hit him up if he had seen her pink g string she wore to work that day and he mentioned he hadn't seen it. She asked him if he could check his room as she knew she had only just taken it off earlier that afternoon but it was missing and really wanted to wear it again for the night out. Apparently he went pretty red but about 5 minutes later he came out with is and said it must have got mixed up with his clothes as he had had a shower after her. She didn't say anything more to him but after that day it seemed to cease.

He was only around a few months but it was a horny few months for me knowing my wife was turned on by it all.
Very hot story. Even better that your wife got turned on by it. Did you ever tell her how excited it made you knowing your friend was smelling them. Or tell her that you liked her reaction to it?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 02-04-2018, 03:36 PM
justforkicks69 justforkicks69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 133
Thanks: 478
Thanked 3,240 Times in 142 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinworm View Post
have to say that's very hot a woman wearing another womans panties and have myself been lucky enough to see my own wife in another in anothers worn panties/knickers,something that turned us both on greatly and something we look forward to repeating!!
I have had 5 different women wear her panties for me. 2 of them would lick and suck on friends wifes stains as I f*cked them as well. One of the sexiest things I have done. So hot. They were really into her as well...would look at pics of her...etc
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 02-05-2018, 02:26 AM
tinworm tinworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: essex uk
Posts: 141
Thanks: 4,969
Thanked 433 Times in 94 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforkicks69 View Post
I have had 5 different women wear her panties for me. 2 of them would lick and suck on friends wifes stains as I f*cked them as well. One of the sexiest things I have done. So hot. They were really into her as well...would look at pics of her...etc
now that really is hot!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 02-05-2018, 10:25 AM
justforkicks69 justforkicks69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 133
Thanks: 478
Thanked 3,240 Times in 142 Posts
Default

tastey
Attached Thumbnails
panty (21).jpg   h (57).jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 02-06-2018, 10:44 AM
greendoor greendoor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,013
Thanks: 102,417
Thanked 9,491 Times in 1,973 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforkicks69 View Post
This is one chick who wore my buddies wifes panties for me...she squirted many times in them...she still has them and will let me know when she wears them out...so hot
Oh damn this is incredible! She must squirt like a fountain, you lucky man!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Brazil1

4m:12s
1,018 Views

03-04-2011
Saison 1 Episode 9 Demolition Man

6m:32s
178 Views

04-14-2015
Nice anal gf

1m:44s
788 Views

01-22-2017
doc09118kk002

3m:35s
566 Views

11-09-2009
Casilda Saratsinka Naked on Stage

5m:12s
1,826 Views

01-21-2015

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.