Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #341  
Old 02-08-2018, 12:25 AM
bj2001holt bj2001holt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 44
Thanks: 19
Thanked 1,843 Times in 45 Posts
Default

I think 5+ times now. Mostly from boudoir shoots. A few of them have been totally random, images came up on a site and just happened to be someone I knew. Other times I have had friends get married, post their wedding pics on facebook, i go to the photographers site and sure enough they did a boudoir shoot too
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bj2001holt For This Useful Post:
  #342  
Old 02-08-2018, 10:39 PM
tardis808 tardis808 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 1 Post
Default Fraternity Brothers Aunt

In college my Fraternity Brothers aunt appeared in a women over 40 issue. We made sure it was in every bathroom in the house.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tardis808 For This Useful Post:
  #343  
Old 02-14-2018, 02:21 AM
qazzy1749 qazzy1749 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2,771
Thanked 242 Times in 32 Posts
Default I know that face

A friend of mine had mentioned that her niece had married a sex maniac. Not much detail on the situation. Later on we had heard the niece had divorced, moved on, met someone else and remarried.

A few years alter while cruising one of those wife/ex-wife/girlfriend ... picture posting sites, The niece's face popped up. I looked through a few pictures and opened her social media page just to make sure it was her. Sure enough it was her. They must have been posted by the ex-husband. Doing a reverse search with google picture took me to other sites. From those sites, looks like she had done some adult photo shoot. Some short videos that looks like audition clips trying to get in the adult business.

Never told my friend that I came across her niece's picture and never will. But Wow!! but she's a hottie!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
  #344  
Old 02-20-2018, 01:03 PM
Do My Wife Do My Wife is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2,557
Thanked 595 Times in 24 Posts
Default Now what?

Since recognizing this lady here I now face something of a dilemma. She is a business acquaintance who I have met in real life a few times and we are "friends" on Facebook. I don't know her husband well at all. Though I've done lots of searching, I haven't been able to find anymore recent pics and I'm guessing the one's I've found are around 5-10 years old. I think she is a secret nudist and exhibitionist and probably aware these are online but they don't seem to be actively posting anywhere anymore. Judging from a few pics I've seen, she has also had some experiences with multiple men. So, my dilemma is, do I contact her and let her know I've seen her nude pics? I've probably jerked off over her hundreds of times while imagining what it would be like to fuck her or simply photograph her nude. Seeing her over the holidays at a social event where she wasn't wearing a bra gave me an instant, raging hard-on that I had to go relieve in the men's room. I guess it's just the knowledge of her secret "wild side" that turns me on so much but I admit to being a little obsessed. She seems pretty straight laced and conservative in real life and I wonder if she or her husband would mind hearing from an appreciative fan. I would love to share my wife in the same way but there is no way she would allow it, and she has no idea about our "friend." What to do? Should I tell her and see if it leads to maybe something more (like her sending me some private pics!), or should I just leave well enough alone and continue to enjoy the pics that I find?
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Do My Wife For This Useful Post:
  #345  
Old 02-20-2018, 01:42 PM
Barmixer's Avatar
Barmixer Barmixer is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,492
Thanks: 5,784
Thanked 67,139 Times in 2,300 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do My Wife View Post
Since recognizing this lady here I now face something of a dilemma. She is a business acquaintance who I have met in real life a few times and we are "friends" on Facebook. I don't know her husband well at all. Though I've done lots of searching, I haven't been able to find anymore recent pics and I'm guessing the one's I've found are around 5-10 years old. I think she is a secret nudist and exhibitionist and probably aware these are online but they don't seem to be actively posting anywhere anymore. Judging from a few pics I've seen, she has also had some experiences with multiple men. So, my dilemma is, do I contact her and let her know I've seen her nude pics? I've probably jerked off over her hundreds of times while imagining what it would be like to fuck her or simply photograph her nude. Seeing her over the holidays at a social event where she wasn't wearing a bra gave me an instant, raging hard-on that I had to go relieve in the men's room. I guess it's just the knowledge of her secret "wild side" that turns me on so much but I admit to being a little obsessed. She seems pretty straight laced and conservative in real life and I wonder if she or her husband would mind hearing from an appreciative fan. I would love to share my wife in the same way but there is no way she would allow it, and she has no idea about our "friend." What to do? Should I tell her and see if it leads to maybe something more (like her sending me some private pics!), or should I just leave well enough alone and continue to enjoy the pics that I find?

Do you believe her husband took the pics? Or perhaps one of the other men. If it was another guy, she may not even know the pictures are posted. Perhaps you can post the pictures of her with other guys.

By the way - FABULOUS nipples
__________________
If you like my posts, please click thanks.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barmixer For This Useful Post:
  #346  
Old 02-20-2018, 02:26 PM
Do My Wife Do My Wife is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2,557
Thanked 595 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
Do you believe her husband took the pics? Or perhaps one of the other men. If it was another guy, she may not even know the pictures are posted. Perhaps you can post the pictures of her with other guys.

By the way - FABULOUS nipples
That's a really good question. I just assumed her husband took them. And yes she has really small tits but her nipples are fantastic. Here are a some I found on xhamster taken at a party with multiple men. It looks like she really likes cocks and cum!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_1000.jpg (93.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 501_1000.jpg (113.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 507_1000.jpg (133.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 998_1000.jpg (121.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg 999_1000.jpg (107.6 KB, 34 views)
Reply With Quote
  #347  
Old 02-20-2018, 02:50 PM
curvy hoosier's Avatar
curvy hoosier curvy hoosier is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: northern Indiana, USA
Posts: 77
Thanks: 5,793
Thanked 189 Times in 68 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do My Wife View Post
Since recognizing this lady here I now face something of a dilemma. <snip>

What to do? Should I tell her and see if it leads to maybe something more (like her sending me some private pics!), or should I just leave well enough alone and continue to enjoy the pics that I find?
I'm by no means an expert on female psychology (just ask my wife), but I've heard again and again in this section of the forums that many (most?) women act like a "good girl" in public, even if they have a sexy side in private. Many of us attribute this to the desire by the lady in question to retain some sense of control over who sees, or does something to, her naked body. This is so common as to approach universal. "Busting" her would certainly complicate this for you.

Secondly, you said she is a business contact whom you know casually in real life. As they say, "Don't crap where you eat!"

Lastly, with the current atmosphere of pent-up anger against those deemed, rightly or wrongly, to have tried to manipulate women into sexual situations using the aura of authority or power, and the rise of the #metoo movement, those of us with a Y chromosome- especially those of us who could be considered pervs- MUST be careful how we procede.

For what it's worth, I say "Let it be!" and leave it alone, as your secret pleasure.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to curvy hoosier For This Useful Post:
  #348  
Old 02-20-2018, 03:07 PM
stevezr1's Avatar
stevezr1 stevezr1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 429
Thanks: 4,644
Thanked 4,599 Times in 406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do My Wife View Post
Since recognizing this lady here I now face something of a dilemma. She is a business acquaintance who I have met in real life a few times and we are "friends" on Facebook. ..................................... . Judging from a few pics I've seen, she has also had some experiences with multiple men. So, my dilemma is, do I contact her and let her know I've seen her nude pics? ......................... I would love to share my wife in the same way but there is no way she would allow it, and she has no idea about our "friend." What to do? Should I tell her and see if it leads to maybe something more (like her sending me some private pics!), or should I just leave well enough alone and continue to enjoy the pics that I find?
Do you mean tell your wife, or the "lady" About the photos?
If the lady, it might work if tested the waters by fibbing a little and saying that you and your wife are into a certain lifestyle, and came across some elegant yet erotic photos of someone who could be her twin.
..... Interesting to see what the reaction would be. If she says that she's heard that a million times and changes the subject, you are out of luck, she's moved on. However, if she wants more details about where you saw the pics, description of pic, etc. Then there is a chance, and you've got a foot in the door. Of course then you'll have to work around the details of your non-existent lifestyle...
.
.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
  #349  
Old 02-20-2018, 03:31 PM
Barmixer's Avatar
Barmixer Barmixer is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,492
Thanks: 5,784
Thanked 67,139 Times in 2,300 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do My Wife View Post
That's a really good question. I just assumed her husband took them. And yes she has really small tits but her nipples are fantastic. Here are a some I found on xhamster taken at a party with multiple men. It looks like she really likes cocks and cum!
The first pics you said were older - these she looks older and maybe more current. I also see no sign of a wedding ring like in the older pictures
__________________
If you like my posts, please click thanks.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Barmixer For This Useful Post:
  #350  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:14 PM
Do My Wife Do My Wife is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2,557
Thanked 595 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Do you mean tell your wife, or the "lady" About the photos?
If the lady, it might work if tested the waters by fibbing a little and saying that you and your wife are into a certain lifestyle, and came across some elegant yet erotic photos of someone who could be her twin.
..... Interesting to see what the reaction would be. If she says that she's heard that a million times and changes the subject, you are out of luck, she's moved on. However, if she wants more details about where you saw the pics, description of pic, etc. Then there is a chance, and you've got a foot in the door. Of course then you'll have to work around the details of your non-existent lifestyle...
.
.
Tell the lady. No way I'm telling my wife. Interesting strategy you describe.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
friend, girlfriend, in-law, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
curvy check edit

5m:57s
492 Views

06-16-2016
Very Sexy Strip

6m:23s
601 Views

07-18-2015
juicebox 28

2m:36s
189 Views

11-14-2013
clip11

3m:00s
1,176 Views

01-26-2005
Young stud fucks wife Ally

10m:08s
878 Views

01-05-2017

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

(Advertisement from our friends at Beaver Webcams) These free webcam shows are live!
No bullshit...It's happening now.
Click here for more free webcam shows.