Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2011, 04:17 PM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts
Default fair point

Thats a fair point dude, but i like your other suggestion better. A bit of tact is required here, a steady nerve and a bit of daring. I actually think its reasonable to ask your wife if you can see the photo's, after all she told you about them when drunk, so get her drunk again...lol Having said that, a quiet word with the daring Emma about knowing what she did and a bit of teasing about wanting to see the pics and who knows where that could lead? She might say i don't have any of that night but have a look at this disc... (which you already have....lol) She might even pose for you on the quiet? Worth a tactful shot I think...

Last edited by manicade; 01-03-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 04:02 AM

Default Wife's friend over, and i looked over er luggage :)

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06120.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	2552767[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Wife's friend over, and i looked over her luggage no sexy find, but those are alright, right?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC06114.JPG   DSC06115.JPG  

DSC06116.JPG   DSC06117.JPG  

DSC06118.JPG   DSC06119.JPG  

Old 01-05-2011, 12:13 AM

Just hitting thanks would not be sufficient. Solid, bro.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archicraft For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 AM

Thanked 6,055 Times in 218 Posts
Default I am a snooper...

Hi folks,

Just wanted to share one of my earliest snoops with you...

When I was about 13/14, my neighbours used to go to spain every year for two weeks and I was asked to feed the cat, goldfish and hamster while they were away. I was also changing the hamster cage, doing partial water changes in the fish tank and playing with the cat, so it wasn't unusual for me to be gone for a good couple of hours or so.

It was during one cat-playing-with episode that the cat ran into the master bedroom, hiding behind the laundry basket. I followed, trying to chase it out in case it shit on the carpet or something and found a pair of dirty panties that had been thrown into the basket, but obviously missed and had fallen behind. They were black lycra kind of material (one of my kinks to this day!) so nothing too exotic, but it was the aroma that was such a turn on to me - meaty, sweet and slighty sharp - I'd never semlled pussy before! It gave me the idea of looking through the rest of the basket. There wasn't any underwear in there, but by now I was feeling quite frisky (well, it doesn't take much for a teenage boy!) and decided to look through the underwear drawers - here I was rewarded with more underwear, but nothing really sexy.

The couple had two daughters - one a year younger than me who I didnt like much, and one who was a year older than me. I had to check out her panties too Here I was very surprised to find some lacy panties and bras (even more sexy than her mother's!) and, to my lasting delight a copy of Madonna's SEX book - remember the one she did of nude shots in the early 90's? (I think).

I used to masturbate on her bed, wearing her mother's dirty panties and looking at naked Madonna everyday while they were on holiday.

I developed a crush on the eldest daughter, but it turned out she was a lesbioan (whoda thought it!?!)

Will post more if time permits and people want to hear it!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:21 PM

Thanked 16,605 Times in 334 Posts
Default Snooping on Emma part one

Apologies for delay in getting more information about the strip by Emma on her friends hen night, but I've had to take things very slowly with both Emma and my wife.
Anyway, I brought up the hen night with my wife a few times with my wife (sober and drunk!) with very limited success. Most of what I found out concerned the bride to be who was stripped by the other girls. It seems when she sobered up she was far from happy about being stripped and even less happy about being photographed. She made it quite clear to all the girls that she expected all the photos to be deleted and if she so much as heard a whisper that anyone had nude photos of her they could expect a whole load of trouble!
Considering how upset she was at being stripped she was happy enough for the best man to mention it in his speech at the wedding reception, but that was probably because the biggest laugh was at the expense of Emma.
The best man basically thanked Emma for sparing the brides blushes on the hen night, but went on to add 'just giving her your skirt and blouse to wear would have been enough Emma, but to give her your bra and knickers and travel home naked yourself went well beyond the call of duty!'
Of course everyone turned and looked at Emma and laughed, and Emma turned a spectacular shade of red. What I didn't know at the time was that this public humiliation was going to help me.

A few nights after the wedding reception Emma turned up at our door very late in the evening, drunk and obviously upset. She had come to see my wife but she was away for a couple of nights visiting her parents. I explained this to her and she asked if she could have her spare key as she had locked herself out. I said I would go get it and invited her to come in and sit down while I looked for it. I helped her into the house and sat her down.
She told me she had gone to the pub with friends before going on to a club but all they had done all night was tease her about getting naked on the hen night, telling everyone they met about it, and trying to get her to do it again. I told her not to get so upset about it - in a few weeks most people would forget and stop teasing her. She then started sobbing and said 'but I did it again'. I asked her what she mean't and she told me when they left the pub to go to the club they had still been teasing her and in the pub car park she finally snapped. She said she took off her coat, kicked off her shoes, slipped out of her dress and pulled off her bra and panties, stood naked in the car park before calmly asking them if they were happy now!
She said they went very quiet so she just slipped on her shoes and put her coat back on and stormed off home. She said it was only when she got home that she remembered that she had left her bag with her keys in it in her friends car.
Joking, I said 'at least last time you got naked you remembered your bag'
'Yes, this time I just forgot my clothes'
Basically she was sat in my house naked except for her heels and coat. If my wife found out I was so dead. I asked her how far she had walked like that and she told me a couple of miles. I asked her hadn't she been worried and she replied quietly ' I loved it - I wanted people to see me - I wanted people to see me naked'

To be continued, but here are a few pictures of Emma in the meantime.
Attached Thumbnails
scan0013.jpg   scan0015.jpg  

scan0019.jpg   scan0014.jpg  

The Following 105 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
45colt, 60gunner, a2z357, AaronT1, abcdeee, aoc, atu113, barbdwire67, Beemer1960, Blue Tony, bobbobson, Bolshevik1984, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, clc10, clc100, conductor 327, cornhead, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, crispus, D.M., dave202a, davz45, derick411, Devildog1977, dicknsider, dmason8574, DRDavenport, driver88, D_dbl, everjon, Fango, fapfreediet, firefighterlksh, flashjohn, Fox Mulder, Frisbeefreak, GabberZZ, geordiekev, gregf169, Handiwerker, hs97jhs, IGGYXXX, Iron280, jamsicator, javierpalma, jellyworm, jiinx81, johnray12, kizer, Krimper, kuryaki, logger12, Lucian0, LuvsDaBoobies, lyx2lic, machjock, madahab, manicade, margarita56, Mark_2000, maymedson11, mindoiler, mojo19, Mrs Dalloway, nectcouple, neil733, newburyparkcharlie, nm385, Omega88, pantygal, psc, qazzy1749, rbp927k, red23, robert194811, sammy111, Showoffmywife, siempre_insatiable, smutley, snakem2000, ssspender, stayed69, svenlund50, teoab, testme97, thedrainman, theradioshack, thighman812, timmyw9, tjn357, tonz42, tweetybroad, tylergal, tzrlvr, viltojums, voyuk, wilber, wonderbill, xchange3, xxtommmyxx1, yes2222222, ygfn2000, zonner11
Old 01-24-2011, 08:33 PM

Thanked 5,203 Times in 366 Posts

I used to babysit for a couple, the wife was ten years my senior and slim and sexy as hell to a 14 yo, so naturally I dug around, found some underwear and then pay dirt, full nudes, small breasts, hairy bush. I made copies and would look at them in my bedroom for years. I still know them, and I know her body much better than she realizes!
Old 01-25-2011, 06:56 PM

Default Snooping on Emma part two

Emma was very drunk and I don't think that there was any chance that she would have confessed to me that she liked being seen naked in public if she had been sober. I gently asked her how she had found out that she enjoyed it so much, and why she usually dressed so modestly.
She told me that in her teens she was quite wild, drinking, partying and had lots of boyfriends and more than a few drunken one night stands. Everyone was quite taken aback when she got a job in a bank on leaving school. She still carried on her private life as before until she was promoted to the job in the bank where she still is now. The new job was miles from where she used to live and soon after starting the new job she started a relationship with one of her new work mates. He knew nothing of her past and she decided to keep quiet about how she used to behave. She started dressing more modestly and cut down her drinking. Her boyfriend was quite a bit older than her and they soon moved in together - into the house where she still lives. Her boyfriend was into photography and he soon persuaded her to pose nude in the house for him. She didn't mind doing it but it didn't turn her on.
Everything changed when they were on holiday in Cornwall. He persuaded her to strip on the beach and she couldn't believe the buzz it gave her. After that there was no stopping her, and over the next couple of years she got naked in public for him to photograph her whenever possible, even a couple of times in work, and she always found it an amazing turn on.
It all ended really badly when she found out that he was carrying on with a number of other women behind her back. It was a nasty split, she got to keep the house but very little of her self respect. I won't repeat any of the things he called her or said about her, but they really hit her self confidence. She was just rebuilding her life with the new boyfriend, who took her on the romantic break, when she found he was married and just using her.
It was in this very fragile mental state that she went on the hen night, got very drunk, saw the bride being stripped, and remembered the buzz she had got from public nudity. When she went to the aid of the bride she had only intended to give her the blouse and skirt but once she had started stripping she couldn't stop - she just had to get naked, no matter how humiliating it was. She had almost wanted them to drive off and leave her there naked!
She couldn't believe how turned she was by being naked in the minibus all the way home and what a thrill it had been to walk stark naked down her own street with the thought that any of the neighbours could have seen her!
It was only tempered by the hangover the next morning and the shame that she felt then.
Virtually the same thing had happened this evening. Drink and temper had made her take off the coat and dress in the car park, but then she had got the buzz again and off it all came. This time though, probably because she was angry, she had grabbed her coat before storming off. However, during the long walk home the buzz from being nearly naked outside returned and the temptation became too much and off the coat came!
Attached Thumbnails
scan0016.jpg   scan0017.jpg  

The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
45colt, 60gunner, a2z357, AaronT1, aoc, atu113, Blue Tony, BobBiga, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, clc10, clc100, cornhead, crazyhorse91, crispus, davz45, DeejayWy, derick411, Devildog1977, dicknsider, dmason8574, doggone, DRDavenport, everjon, Fango, fapfreediet, firefighterlksh, flashjohn, Fox Mulder, Frisbeefreak, GabberZZ, geordiekev, Handiwerker, hs97jhs, IGGYXXX, Iron280, jamsicator, javierpalma, jellyworm, jiinx81, johnray12, kizer, kuryaki, logger12, Lucian0, LuvsDaBoobies, madahab, Magos, manicade, margarita56, maymedson11, mindoiler, mojo19, Mrs Dalloway, nectcouple, neil733, nm385, Omega88, pabst44, pantygal, Peek, psc, robert194811, sammy111, Showoffmywife, signalrow, smutley, snakem2000, ssspender, stevert36, svenlund50, thedrainman, thewaylife, thighman812, timmyw9, tjn357, tonz42, tylergal, viltojums, voyuk, wonderbill, xchange3, xxtommmyxx1, z06rick
Old 01-26-2011, 02:40 PM

Default more more more

Please continue with the story and pictures, I find her so horny looking. I wish she was in a bank near me. If she ever wants to pose again, just for the buzz, give her my name....lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:49 PM

Default Snooping on Emma part three

Emma had walked the last mile or so home in just her heels, carrying her coat. She had only put her coat on when she realised she would have to ask us to borrow her spare key - in fact she was quite upset thet very few people had seen her walking home naked!
By the time she had finished telling me her story she had sobered up enough to start worrying about what her friends would think about her behaviour. To strip once when drunk was one thing, but to do it again so soon afterwards was a different matter - and if anyone found out she had walked home naked as well - then that would be difficult to live down. The biggest problem though was that she had found it such a turn on that she just knew she would do it again if she got drunk, and eventually people she worked with or customers at the bank would find out and she didn't think she could bear that. I suggested that perhaps some of them already knew and she went very quiet and said perhaps she should change her job anyway. Laughing, trying to lighten her mood, I suggested that perhaps her new job should be as a stripper! To my horror her eyes actually lit up at the idea! She really wanted to do it. Quiet reserved Emma, who worked in a bank, wanted to pack it all in and earn her living taking off her clothes for strangers - though I think that given her present state of mind she would have done it for free! Talk about it being a turn on for her, it was sounding pretty hot to me!
I felt this was getting a bit out of hand and suggested that if she wanted to carry on getting a buzz out of exposing herself, then perhaps she should consider doing it in a more controlled way, safer for her and less risk to her already tattered reputation - possibly by exposing herself to people she knew and who would not judge her. (Yes -I did have someone in mind and yes, it was me!)
Luckily she took the hint and asked if I was offering. I told her it would be a pleasure and we agreed to just keep it between ourselves at the moment or my wife would kill us both! She asked what I had in mind, and I asked her if she had any of the nude pictures her partner had taken. She told me she did (I already knew that didn't I) and i suggested perhaps she could give me some to look at. I could see that the idea of me looking at her nude photos was a turn on by the look in her eyes, and I pushed it even futher by saying I could even post her picture on the internet where even more people could see her naked body.
'Oh yes please' she replied.
'I could never do it myself, but if someone else did it and told me they had done it, but wouldn't tell me where it was so I couldn't get it removed - well that would just be so hot!'
'Consider it done' I told her,
'All I need is some photos'
She told me she would get some straight away, but I pointed out it was now two in the morning. She said she wanted to do it now before she changed her mind and went to leave. She was going out through the front door when I called her and, holding out her spare key, asked her if she had forgotten something. She took the key off me and I said
'You can leave that here as well'
'Leave what?'
'The coat of course'
'You want me to walk to my house stark naked?'
'No' I said'
'We both want you to walk to your house naked, don't we, and I expect you to still be naked when you walk back here with the photos as well'
A big smile spread across her face as Emma slipped off the coat ,dropped it on the floor, and trotted off down the path to the road, and except for her heels, naked as the day she was born.
My smile was even bigger - after looking at her body in photographs I actually got to see it in the flesh!
Attached Thumbnails
scan0030.jpg   scan0019.jpg  

scan0014.jpg   scan0013.jpg  

The Following 95 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
1234567891011, 45colt, 60gunner, a2z357, AaronT1, abcdeee, aguila_24, akwildman99577, anomalous_anon, aoc, becoming, Beemer1960, Blue Tony, bluebird02, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, clc10, clc100, conductor 327, cornhead, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, crispus, D.M., davz45, derick411, Devildog1977, dmason8574, DRDavenport, driveit821, D_dbl, everjon, Fango, fapfreediet, firefighterlksh, flashjohn, Fox Mulder, Frisbeefreak, GabberZZ, geordiekev, Handiwerker, Harley, hs97jhs, IGGYXXX, Iron280, jamsicator, jellyworm, jiinx81, johnray12, kizer, kuryaki, lamer_37, logger12, Lucian0, LuvsDaBoobies, madahab, manicade, margarita56, Mark_2000, maymedson11, mindoiler, mojo19, mrhitachi99, Mrs Dalloway, mrspock, nectcouple, newburyparkcharlie, nigelb43, nm385, Omega88, pantygal, Peek, psc, Raker81, rbp927k, robert194811, sammy111, Showoffmywife, signalrow, snakem2000, ssspender, svenlund50, tempted, thighman812, timmyw9, tjn357, toml, tonz42, tweetybroad, tylergal, viltojums, voyuk, wonderbill, xxtommmyxx1, yes2222222
Old 01-27-2011, 01:18 PM

Default these are awesome

Great story dude, i knew you could do it.
If she is anywhere near Sheffield you can tell her from me that I love her pics and would like to take my own. Posing nude for a stranger I imagine would turn her on...
She can count me in any time, although I suspect your gonna beat me to it....lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143