Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-06-2018, 02:03 PM

Default Take it easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Last Monday normal life started again, after a great holiday in the south of Italy. Both my wife and myself had to report back to work once again, and after relaxing during our holiday it took quite some getting used to to get back into our working rhytm. But I suppose that’s something everybody has to go trough after a very nice holiday. One way or another: real life will always catch up…

Fortunatly the temperatures where we live have been consistently very high indeed after we returned from Italy, so as far as the weather goes it was quite easy to adjust to Holland once again. We didn’t meet up with our friend since we returned from holiday, but tomorrow we will have a BBQ with the three of us.

Over the past week I have send a couple of risqué pictures of my wife in our groupchat. You will find them below this post. Ever since returning to Holland my wife has generally re-introduced her “one-breast-rule”, but as long as I stick to that she does allow me to send fairly sexy pics to our friend. With her approval I got to send a lot of pics with her showing how high the temperatures actually were, including some showing her new see-through panties or where she is only wearing her bra. As long as I send those pics with a comment explaining why she is as exposed as she is (the heat!), she agrees to sending them.

Yesterday and today I got to send some pics showing one of her breasts to him once again, and on both pics she actually posed for the picture in order to look sexy but not show anything more then one breast. Those are the last two pics below this post. She is now okay with her panties being in full view, even the see-through once, and after some pushing by me she is willing to expose one of her breasts to him again, but that’s how far she will take it for now.

As I wrote before our friend is coming over to BBQ tomorrow. In our groupchat we discussed playing ‘truth or dare’ together the next time we meet, and although my wife is somewhat apprehensive she might be willing to play the game. Today she wasn’t committing to it, but after I told her I would very much like it she told me we would ‘might’ play it and we would see ‘how things play out’.

So over the past week we had to come up with a list of dares, since I wanted to honour her condition she could descide which dares would be included. After some time she agreed to the list below. The game will be set up as follows: if anyone choses a dare instead of the truth he/she will have to role two dice, and the sum of the eyes would dictate the dare. Below is the list of dares my wife agreed to, after some editing and exchanging one dare for another:

Number of eyes of the two dyes:
2. Get a new drink for everybody
3. Give the dog a good hug
4. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide who you should tickle in his/her side for 1 minute.
5. Take a nice/risqué pictures of someone in the group
6. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide who you should tickle in his/her armpits for 1 minute.
7. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide who you should tickle on his/her knees for 1 minute.
8. Lay on the couch on your back. Play dead for 3 minutes. The other will try to get you to move during this time, either by tickling or some other way. (Don’t go too far!)
9. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide who you should tickle on his/her upper legs for 1 minute.
10. Stand up with your back to the others. Now touch your toes, without bending your knees.
11. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide which dare from this list he/she should perform.
12. Open and close the curtains 5 times

I do hope my wife will agree to playing this game tomorrow! She is normally not wearing a bra if he is around (on my request), and if the dare tells him to tickle her in her side or (especially) her armpits, it’s almost certain he will touch her breasts. She normally wears a skirt if the temperaturs are high, so dare 7 or 9 could be sexy too. Dare number 8 is somewhat open ended: my wife wanted to include the text “Don’t go too far!” and it’s a good warning to our friend to take things slow. But in essence it will give me the opportunity to strip her as far as she will allow me, and give our friend the chance to feel her up until she objects. Needless to say our friend was very, very enthousiastic about these dares, but in reality I don’t think we will get very far before she objects….

All in all I think these dares go far enough in order for our friend to touch my wife’s breasts in real life, even though it will be over her clothes. They also create enough opportunities for him to feel her up elsewhere, especially if she is wearing a short skirt. It’s amazing my wife agreed to these dares: she is still adamant about not showing both her breasts to him via pictures and these dares would in essence allow him to touch them through her shirt. But my wife is still not agreeing for sure to this game, so I am curious if we will play it tomorrow evening… I do hope so, and if tomorrow isn’t the right evening perhaps we will play it in the near future….

Tim

I think your wife has come a very long way in formulating the dares. However if you push things too far, too soon, it may well all be over. If your friend and you are clever, you will restrain yourselves on this occasion, so giving your wife confidence to play again, (indeed looking at the dares she has agreed to, and particularly her warning “Don’t go too far” it sounds as if she half expects that you will try to push the bounds, and if you hold back, she might even be slightly disappointed and puzzled.) This might well make her far more receptive next time!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 06:00 PM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Sorry to disappoint you all, but tonight didn't turn out as I had hoped. Our friend did visit us, and my wife did agree to wearing a very thin blouse and a skirt. The BBQ turned out to be tasty enough, and both our friend and I enjoyed our beers.

My wife however had been feeling a little sick all day, and that didn't really improve during the evening. She didn't want to eat, but in the end she tried one small piece of meat with some bread, and that didn't go down well. Around ten o'clock she excused herself and went to bed, feeling sick and having quite a head-ache.

I am sure she was really not feeling well, and was not using it as an excuse to avoid playing truth or dare. In the picture below this post I took this evening you can see she had already opened one of the buttons of her blouse, giving both our friend and I a really nice look at her breasts if she moved, so she seemed actually inclined to showing herself to him and playing the game.

Both our friend and I were disappointed ofcourse, but we both know there will be more weekends to come. And we will probably play the game next time he comes over. So tonight was a bit of a disappointment, but not because of something either one of us could help, or because my wife backed out. I will keep sending our friend sexy pictures of my wife over the next week, and we will see how things play out the next time we meet.
Attached Thumbnails
20180706_195848_LI.jpg  

Last edited by tim81; 07-06-2018 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:53 AM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts
Default Oh...

Poor girl! Hope your wife is getting well again very soon... Get well!

Funny that you hide the eyes of your dog as well at this photo...:-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 02:25 PM

Default Hello

Tim, Any Photo sharing sessions with your friend this past week?
The Following User Says Thank You to arby135642 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 09:07 PM

Thanked 2,257 Times in 273 Posts

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you all, but tonight didn't turn out as I had hoped. Our friend did visit us, and my wife did agree to wearing a very thin blouse and a skirt. The BBQ turned out to be tasty enough, and both our friend and I enjoyed our beers.

My wife however had been feeling a little sick all day, and that didn't really improve during the evening. She didn't want to eat, but in the end she tried one small piece of meat with some bread, and that didn't go down well. Around ten o'clock she excused herself and went to bed, feeling sick and having quite a head-ache.

I am sure she was really not feeling well, and was not using it as an excuse to avoid playing truth or dare. In the picture below this post I took this evening you can see she had already opened one of the buttons of her blouse, giving both our friend and I a really nice look at her breasts if she moved, so she seemed actually inclined to showing herself to him and playing the game.

Both our friend and I were disappointed ofcourse, but we both know there will be more weekends to come. And we will probably play the game next time he comes over. So tonight was a bit of a disappointment, but not because of something either one of us could help, or because my wife backed out. I will keep sending our friend sexy pictures of my wife over the next week, and we will see how things play out the next time we meet.
Lol! How considerate of you to maintain the dogs anonyminity!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luvthemlatinas For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 05:19 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote:

Not much empathy for poor, sick wife.
Old 07-15-2018, 06:31 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arby135642 View Post
Tim, Any Photo sharing sessions with your friend this past week?
Last week has been fairly slow regarding sending pictures of my wife to our friend. The weather has been great, but we have been very busy indeed and therefore we didn't have many opportunities to send him pics.

Below this post I have attached some pics which we did send. Especially the two taken on the couch are great, I think. One of them show her wearing only her panties, with the rest of her beautiful body fully naked.

She is still holding on to her 'one breast rule', unfortunatly. Sometimes I can get around that rule, as you can see in the last picture below this post. Last night she was watering the plants on our balcony, topless. I took a couple of pictures, and she allowed to send the ones below this post because only one breast is fully visible: the other one is
somewhat obscured in the shade.

Our friend hasn't visited us since last time, so we didn't have the opportunity to play the game of truth or dare. I do hope this will happen sometime in the near future: our friend touching my wife's breasts through her dress is one of the most arousing things I can imagine!
Attached Thumbnails
20180708_141110.jpg   20180708_223549.jpg  

20180714_011027.jpg   20180714_232448.jpg  

20180714_232831_LI.jpg  
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 02:05 PM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts

Quote:
our friend touching my wife's breasts through her dress is one of the most arousing things I can imagine!
When your friend have no time, I would like to do his job... :-) I would love to touch this beautifil lady like you want - or more... :-)

Congratulations - France is a deserved and worthy world champion...
The Following User Says Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 04:52 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Another great post! While your wife may be sticking with her one breast rule, it seems like she is much more willing to not only pose for sexy fun photos, but is also much more comfortable wearing little clothing. The photos out on your balcony with her topless are fabulous, especially because she is outside where others could see her, although it was night / dark and looks to be little to no traffic or pedestrians - there might have been!

One thing that might help things along with your wife would be seeing other people in little to no clothing out in public. She most likely would say she would never do that, but seeing other people nude will sit in the back of her mind and may help reduce some of her reluctance in posing for you in the future. Just like going topless on the beach will help in the future in other situations. On an OCC thread on body painting one fellow posted photos taken at a body painting event in Amsterdam. There may be something closer to you - looks like there was an artists fair in Eindhoven a few years ago that had body painting. Maybe worth a try? Or any music fair or similar where people are more relaxed...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 07:14 PM

I can't there the last time this post want on the first page!

Posting this so we can all keep an eye on Tim's adventures.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lankylanky For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2