photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-11-2018, 08:09 PM

Default forgot bikini top

camping at the beach with big group of friends. decided to go swimming. wife had forgotten bikini top, but wanted to swim, so borrowed a friends rashvest. puts it on, asks me in the tent if nipples are visible, which they arent. small B cups look nice, but not to revealing.
about 10 of us (all guys) go swimming for quite awhile. wife walks over to me waist deep and i noticed the rashvest is clinging to her like crazy, her nipples were poking out like hard peas! looked so good.
she had no idea. she had been swimming around with lots of my close friends who all had big grins on their faces.
she caught a wave, then was walking back out to us. i noticed all of the guys taking sly glimpses at her.

was so hot. she had no idea. very shy and unassuming.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:35 AM

Default braless doing housework

The wife is always braless when we are in home, but as soon as someone knocks the door, she runs to put a bra or a sweater, the other day she was wearing tshirt that doesn't show anything at all, however, since she has big breast, is imposible not to notice that she is braless and when I was still at work, a friend of mine went to return some stuff he borrowed from me, she was busy doing housework and when she heard the door she forgot about the bra and went to answer, after he left she was wondering why he stayed that long trying to make conversation and why he was looking at her breast if the tshirt was not even sexy and then it was when she realized and embarraced, you can tell from the picture that nothing can be seen but the wobble.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG.jpg  
Old 07-12-2018, 01:59 PM

Thanked 2,474 Times in 215 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy1 View Post
having a slight droop, that she should not be going braless
What droop? Those are amazing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess561 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 10:53 PM

Default On vacation

We were one vacation and we were visiting some friends. The couple we were visiting were long time friends. We got to their house late one evening. We got our showers and basically went to bed. We got up the next morning and noticed the wife wearing a see through tank top. She walked all around the house showing off her dark nipples with no bra. Such a huge turn on. Now i try to get her to wear tank tops like that everytime we have friends stay over or we visit them.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20180711-114135_Gallery.jpg  
Old 07-18-2018, 10:21 AM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default So sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
Whenever we go and visit my wife's parents she will wear see thru shirts around the house in the mornings. The shirt below she has worn in front of her dad and brother. She doesn't see it as a big deal. I think that it's pretty obvious and shows everything. Love that she will do this!
Loved this one so sexy. Would love to see more of your sexy wife
Old 07-19-2018, 06:28 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Maybe they saw more

Quote:
Whenever we go and visit my wife's parents she will wear see thru shirts around the house in the mornings. The shirt below she has worn in front of her dad and brother. She doesn't see it as a big deal. I think that it's pretty obvious and shows everything. Love that she will do this!
Maybe she dressed even more casually when she lived at home, and that shirt feels conservative in comparison- have you asked? That's a great top, and the thought of her repeatedly wearing in in front of her dad and brother is hot!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 11:09 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Posted a few months back that had been trying for several years to get the Mrs to go braless more often. First on vacation, then at home on the weekends, then every night when she gets in from work. Recently have been texting her as she is coming home from work on a train she has to lose the lingerie... Told her to go to the restroom on board and remove her bra at a minimum. Silence - no response. Then I receive a smilie face on my phone - she still has a good 20 minutes on the train. Immediately respond "take a pic and send it." Nothing. Half an hour later she walks in and I say "Where's the pic?" She looks confused. I said "Sooooo?" She smiles and pulls her bra out of her bag. Ask for details. She said she removed on the train, but the restrooms are so disgusting so she did it while sitting in her seat, in the middle of the car. I was more than a little surprised... and asked how? All girls learn early how to remove a bra without taking off her top [which I already knew - it was more that there had to be people nearby.] Apparently the seat next to her was empty and she was next to the window, so when the people across the aisle were not looking she did it. I was amazed at how daring this was for her and heaped praise on her. She has now done this several times. She is a fairly firm 34B so she can go braless without it being overly obvious, depending on what she is wearing. Any time I can get my wife braless in public is a favorite!
Old 07-19-2018, 08:52 PM

Thanked 2,009 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
They are a conservative family in general so I doubt it. She wears these shirts only because I ask her to and it's really surprising that she does. She thinks nobody will look that closely to see. She has worn this shirt and other similar ones around neighbors and friends too. Here's a photo of what's underneath.
she has some of the greatest nips!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the_lex_terry For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 02:37 AM

Thanked 5,901 Times in 799 Posts

often go braless at work- under a jumper, or blouse and suit for meetings. sometimes commando too, if the moods takes me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 06:09 AM

Quote:
They are a conservative family in general so I doubt it. She wears these shirts only because I ask her to and it's really surprising that she does. She thinks nobody will look that closely to see. She has worn this shirt and other similar ones around neighbors and friends too. Here's a photo of what's underneath.
fantastic nipple.. i wish all girls have that kind of nipples
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kemon For This Useful Post:

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach