Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2016, 08:29 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Boob Job Show-off

We went through a time in our late 30's to mid 40's that our friends started enjoying success in their careers and had some disposable income. Some of the couples were spending it on breast augmentation and several of the wives started wearing low cut blouses and dresses, doing their best to show off their new assets. My wife's best friend, Jane, went from about a AA to a C+ as a result of a generous divorce settlement.

My wife is a B cup and I have always liked her tits as they are, I've been fondling them since we were 16 and never pushed her to change them. So one afternoon Jane is over, our kids and hers are inside playing outside and I made some cocktails for us to enjoy. Jane is going on about how glad she had the surgery and trying to tell my wife that she ought to have it too. I detect a little interest in my wife and Jane is trying to enlist me to her side, I just say I like them the way they are and from the pictures I've seen I prefer natural.

Jane goes into this explanation of the different kinds of surgeries and implants, the one she had is the best and look natural. I was about to go out to see if the kids wanted something to drink when Jane asks my wife, "do you mind if I show him? You thought they looked natural".

My wife is laughing and says "go ahead, I'm sure you'll make his day". Jane pulled her tee up and unhooked her bra. I had to admit they looked excellent and of course asked "do you mind if I feel them". I got a go ahead and they did feel firmer than normal, but not hard. Unfortunately I got shot down when I asked how they tasted.

My wife and I talked about it a bit, but our 20th anniversary was coming up and I asked her, "I like to go to Paris for our anniversary, but if you'd rather spend the money on fake boobs". We went to Paris.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:32 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
We went through a time in our late 30's to mid 40's that our friends started enjoying success in their careers and had some disposable income. Some of the couples were spending it on breast augmentation and several of the wives started wearing low cut blouses and dresses, doing their best to show off their new assets. My wife's best friend, Jane, went from about a AA to a C+ as a result of a generous divorce settlement.

My wife is a B cup and I have always liked her tits as they are, I've been fondling them since we were 16 and never pushed her to change them. So one afternoon Jane is over, our kids and hers are inside playing outside and I made some cocktails for us to enjoy. Jane is going on about how glad she had the surgery and trying to tell my wife that she ought to have it too. I detect a little interest in my wife and Jane is trying to enlist me to her side, I just say I like them the way they are and from the pictures I've seen I prefer natural.

Jane goes into this explanation of the different kinds of surgeries and implants, the one she had is the best and look natural. I was about to go out to see if the kids wanted something to drink when Jane asks my wife, "do you mind if I show him? You thought they looked natural".

My wife is laughing and says "go ahead, I'm sure you'll make his day". Jane pulled her tee up and unhooked her bra. I had to admit they looked excellent and of course asked "do you mind if I feel them". I got a go ahead and they did feel firmer than normal, but not hard. Unfortunately I got shot down when I asked how they tasted.

My wife and I talked about it a bit, but our 20th anniversary was coming up and I asked her, "I like to go to Paris for our anniversary, but if you'd rather spend the money on fake boobs". We went to Paris.
Good choice
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2016, 08:18 AM

Thanked 84,603 Times in 2,952 Posts

My wife had them at one time. She also had 1 instance where one developed a leak after about 10 years, and they had to be replaced. Ten years later one leaked again, but this time she opted to have them removed, not wanting to go through the expense and the surgery.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:54 AM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
......... My wife and I talked about it a bit, but our 20th anniversary was coming up and I asked her, "I like to go to Paris for our anniversary, but if you'd rather spend the money on fake boobs". We went to Paris.
very good choice
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2016, 08:57 PM

My wife is an "A" cup on one side; the other side she has just an immature nipple. She doesn't take after most of her family -- her sister, mother, and cousins are/were all C to D (and then some). When we dated, it didn't take me long to get my hands in her pants, but it took a lot longer to get into her bra, as she was very insecure about her boobs. It took her a while to accept that I valued her for much more than a few ounces of fat and tissue.

We've been married for more than 40 years. Long ago, I told her that if she wanted to get a breast augmentation, to make her two sides even, I had no objection. I wouldn't want her to have bigger boobs -- with her slight frame, it would look like two olives and a toothpick.

I'm happy my wife has never taken me up on my offer. Every operation has it's risks -- I lost a friend and co-worker to an infection whilst recuperating from minor surgery. She's content with her body, so I am too.

As to showing off, she's very bright, and really rather cute. Plus, she and I are quite committed to each other (as is readily visible to anyone who knows us for more than a few minutes!).

F
Old 03-01-2016, 12:21 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Bravo piecenick!

My own woman is not even an A-cup. She still wants larger breasts, which I could admit - would fill out certain outfits better. But in my mind and such, I quite happy the way they are.

Paris, a good choice!
Old 03-01-2016, 12:16 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

I also agree that Paris was the right choice.

The "new boob showoff" apparently is kind of a thing. One manifestation is the tight, low cut clothing. But so too is the outright exhibition. I used to work at a large law firm where it apparently was quite traditional to show off the new boobs to the girls in the ladies washroom.

My wife bas a friend who got some augmentation from an A to an B+. Used tbem to snag a wealtby husband. Sometimes after spending a lot of time with that friend i zuzpect my wife is mulling over the idea. She already has nic C+, so i guess sbes thinkin beach ball size. I have had otbers say her frame can carry at least a DD+. But when i ask, she always denies. I think i would rather spend the money on a vacation, too.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2016, 02:06 PM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts
Default Plastic

I would rather see flat chested than fake plastic.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2016, 04:09 PM

Thanked 84,603 Times in 2,952 Posts

They are not usually "fake plastic". Most are saline filled. If done correctly (under the muscle) they look and feel natural. Don't be quick to criticize. Many women get the procedure for a myriad of reasons.

Do these look like "fake" ?
Attached Thumbnails
Share 8.jpg  
Old 03-01-2016, 06:06 PM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
They are not usually "fake plastic". Most are saline filled. If done correctly (under the muscle) they look and feel natural. Don't be quick to criticize. Many women get the procedure for a myriad of reasons.

Do these look like "fake" ?
Do you understand sarcasm?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s