Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2017, 01:02 PM

Default Pam's Polaroids Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontagn View Post
When we were married Pam would never pose nude for still photos. I found out why. One day while she was cleaning my son's (her stepson's) room. He had just returned to college after a spring break visit home with his girlfriend. Pam made them sleep in separate bedrooms (LOL). She was cleaning up because he always left his room a mess and she did not want to wait for three months until he came home for the summer. While cleaning Pam found a shoebox full of Polaroids of J and his girlfriend.
She brought the box to me and was surprisingly calm, especially because a few of them showed the GF sucking J's cock in his bedroom in defiance of Pam's "no-sex in my house" rule. She said something strange, like "I hope he gives them back to her if they break up."
I asked why she said that and she got teary eyed and answered that she wished the guys who took Polaroids of her had given them back to her when they broke up.
I asked her what kind of Polaroids and she said that several guys had Polaroids of her nude and doing all kinds of stuff that she did not want to talk about and then started to cry.
I did not press her for more details, but, to this day, I still hope to find that one of those guys has posted her on the Internet.
I recently found one of her Polaroids posted at a site.
Attached Thumbnails
31641049752_61f408a104_o.jpg  
Old 09-28-2017, 01:54 PM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Lately I see screen shots from our webcam showing up everywhere.
It gives me a rush to see the comments people give her, both when she's alone and when we play together
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 09:36 AM

Thanked 3,571 Times in 389 Posts
Default Search tool?

What is the best reverse image tool to find these types of pics?
The Following User Says Thank You to linkvskosmos For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 07:24 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

Google reverse image search
Yadex
MSN

I've found that they all can yield different results.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:57 PM

Default Our pics...

Actually we discovered our pics on this site. We were surprised and mad! Back in late 2008 or early 2009 someone emailed us saying that our pics were being posted in this site without our permission. Well we visited OCC to verify, and sure enough, a ZIP file of our pics was made available for download. We don't know how that member got our pics but nonetheless we were not happy! We immediately asked the admins to take the pics and ZIP file down, which they gladly did. Apparently the thread author posted many unauthorized pics so the thread was eventually removed.

After that incident an unexpected thing happened... we received many complimentary messages from OCC members. People really enjoyed my lady's shots which was very cool to us. We don't post pics anymore but we visit from time to time to see what others are posting and to post a comment or two like I'm doing now. It's a cool site!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gooditwoshuz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 01:52 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontagn View Post
I recently found one of her Polaroids posted at a site.
Imagine how upset she would be if she found her step son found the hot pic you shared here. She is very sexy. Love the thick beaver.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 01:52 AM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Imagine how upset she would be if she found her step son found the hot pic you shared here. She is very sexy. Love the thick beaver.
Yes, that bush is in a league of its own. Very lovely woman.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:16 AM

Thanked 25,668 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Yes

We saw our lost B&W video posted on Dino Tube...... Thats why we don't vid anymore...
it was from before we were married having a motel swing MMMF w/ friends sub/rough session...we were young (24yo?) and it was pretty wild and dirty w/ the wife taking 3 cocks & cum everywhere in a very submissive mode... she was in black underwear & stockings being passed back & forth in rough submissive sex getting her hair pulled, ass slapped, and begging for more cock and taking forced cum loads... the posted part was 20 min. of w/ 2 guys calling her a sub-sl*t while practically raping her submissivly..while I filmed . It went on for 3 hours in a motel room in her hometown in Alabama.. she liked it alot.

we lost the tape and say it posted... its hard to tell its her,, but we knew the tape.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:07 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default Yes

Back in the days of Yahoo Groups I found a number of photos of my wife (taken from VW and/or PV) posted by a guy from Brazil. When I wrote to him about it (not angry, just curious), he doubted she was my wife. So I sent him additional unposted photos from the shoot. He was impressed.

My wife also posed for a photographer boyfriend before I knew her. He took a lot of “artistic” shots, many of them underwater. I’ve scoured the internet looking for them, but have never found any. Since he sold high end prints, I like to think they are hanging up in living rooms of well-heeled collectors. I’m sure the photographer kept some personal copies too.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 03:02 AM

Default nude with face

I found my wife all over the internet. On several tumblrs, albums on xhamster, several other amateur sites.
Some fully naked and with her face showing.
She got recognised once or twice I guess, since some of the pics were reported (not by me) and deleted upon request...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SVM For This Useful Post:

Tags
posted online, wife/gf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s