uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2016, 07:58 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Good choice. I would never want my wife to get them. I don't judge those that do get them but it is not my taste. They are not bad to look at now and then but the one pair I handled did not feel good at all.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2016, 02:31 PM

Happened to me one time, much to my surprise with my wife present and looking on. Alcohol was involved of course. However, I'm convinced the key to it being ok with both my wife and the friend with the new boobs was that that it was an old friend of us both, who I had never dated or hooked up and who my wife was not threatened by even though she's quite attractive.

The friend was recently divorced and had the boobs done post divorce. We were leaving an afternoon party at a local club and the subject of the boobs came up. I asked to see them fully expecting to be told no and be razzed for even asking. To my surprise my the friend said "ok if your wife doesn't care". To my shock she didn't. Boobs out, broad daylight, no one around. I immediately doubled down and asked to touch. To my even greater shock, that was ok too. It was awesome.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:20 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wife's friend tonight.

My wife has a coworker she has become good friends with over the last 6 years or so. The friend is close to 20 years younger than us but we get along well. She's a tiny fit 5 foot 3 with a killer ass. She wasn't happy with her boobs so back in January she had an augmentation done. She went from a 30 almost A cup to a 30DD.

So tonight the three of us were out for dinner and she asked us for a favor. She wanted our, and specifically my opinion of her new boobs. She is single and apparently nobody but her mom and the surgeon has seen her new boobs. I just sat there quietly until my wife started laughing at me. Of course the friend had already asked my wife if it would be ok before bringing it up in front of me. So with my wife's blessing I said I'd love to help.

After we finished eating we followed her to her apartment. We got right to it. First she showed us a before pic on her phone. Yes they were small but still very cute with great pink nips. Then much like my wife, she started blushing big time as she pulled her shirt over her head then took of her bra. Her surgeon did an amazing job. If I didn't know they were enhanced I don't think I would of guessed otherwise, that's how natural they looked. She then asked us to feel them. My wife again assured me it was ok and told me to go first. To the best of my knowledge this is the first time I've felt “fake” boobs. Probably because she was so petite, I could feel the implant on the side of her breast where it met close to the armpit area but other than that they felt good. Squeezing from the front over her nipple area they felt natural to me. She told us the implant was under the muscle so at least the first layer was all her.

Then my wife had a feel, which was hot. Then to my even greater surprise, off comes my wife's top and bra and they are both feeling each others breasts. One hand on their own and one on the friends. Then it was my turn, feeling both women at the same time. We all concluded that yes my wife's felt more natural but our friends felt good too. The friend said the only thing she wasn't happy about was when she lays down on her back she thinks they look totally fake, sticking up in the air. I did joke that she should lay down and show us and that got a laugh from the girls and a playful slug in the arm from my wife.

The girls got dressed and we talked about implants for another half hour or so. She showed us a few more pics. It is kind of amazing how much they have changes in a few months. The picture she showed us right after getting the bandages off it was funny how fake they looked they were so high and swollen. If you didn't see her fave in the picture you wouldn't know they were the same person. She told us they should continue to settle in for a few more months and may soften up some more so I may get another chance to see and feel them. She also mentioned that she has most of the feeling back in them other than her nipples aren't very sensitive yet. That actually makes her laugh because they do respond to stimulation, getting hard when she's cold or if she plays with them but she can't really feel it yet. So it was a fun night.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p