uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2019, 10:43 AM

Default Carol - my mother in law.

What's up guys? My name is Irma! I'm a 35 year old mom from the midwest.

I'm would describe myself as fun loving & very easy going. I'm a blue jeans and t-shirt type of girl. I'm NOT the stick figure barbie doll type, I carry around a few extra pounds. I guess you could say I am plump. I have c-cup breast that are starting to develope just a bit of a sag (hey it happens.) I usually keep my pussy trimmed, but I like variety so you never know what you're going to get with me.

While I might not be a super model - I am very comfortable with my body! I *MIGHT* even be a little bit of a tease sometimes.

During one summer a few years back, my husbands parents (Jim and Carol) came down and stayed with us for a few days. On evening, they decided they were taking us all out for a nice family dinner. The boys got dressed up in their rooms, and my husband (Brad) and Jim took turns getting ready in the main bathroom. Myself and Carol got ready in the master bedroom/bathroom (where the make-up was.)

Carol was being a bit of uptight prude, and had went into the bathroom and shut the door to get dressed. Whatever! I rummaged through my closet and picked out one of the few dresses that I had. Along with the dress I grabbed a pair of black thigh high stockings and a red garter belt that came with a matching bra and a pair panties.

I stripped down naked and sat down on the bed to put my stockings on. The bathroom door opened, Carol saw me sitting on the bed wearing nothing but flesh, and ackwardly tried acting like it wasn't an issue for her. She paced the floor, looking at pictures on the wall, and other random things we had laying out on the dresser; while trying to make small talk. It was obvious she was trying to avoiding making eye contact. However, she would randomly glance over in my direction to take a good look before quickly turning away. It really turned me on knowning she was trying to discreetly check out my body.

As I bent down to slide on the stockings, she looked over and stared at my hanging tits. When I looked up and caught her staring she quickly turned away. I could feel my arousal starting the same way it always does. My nipples hardend and my face and chest became flushed. I felt blood rush down my body, filling my lady bits with excitment.

I grabbed my garter belt and started putting it on, electing to skip the panties. Carol took another look in my direction and quickly noticed the changes to body. I nervously open my legs, letting her see exactly how excited I was. She took a good look and then begain fiddling with something on the dresser.

I grabbed my bra and put it on. She looked over again as I was adjusting my breast inside them, giving them a few wiggles to properly seat them. We made eye contact just for a second, I smiled and she looked away and picked something else up, preteneding to be more interested in that.

As I stood up - she looked back over at me, but her attention quickly shifted to the bed. I turned around to see what she was looking at and noticed the big wet spot that I had leaked onto the silk comforter - oops!

I looked back at her and she looked away and nervously picked up a necklace off the dresser and began to exam it.

I was then standing at the corner of the bed, so I kind of straddle the top of the matteress - reaching out to grab my dress. As I did, my lady swollen bits drug across the silk comforter, setting me off like a girl bomb. I instantly colapsed, laying on my tummy, with my legs hanging off the corners of the bed. I looked back at Carol, she watched me as a jerked around throughout the whole orgasm. As my body stopped twitching and my breathing began to slow, she looked back at the necklace and began re-examing it.

As I stood up with trembling knees, and slid on my dress. Carol looked back at me and said "Oh, are you ready?" It was simply the most erotic experience of my life!!!!
Old 04-28-2019, 11:27 AM

Thanked 4,100 Times in 361 Posts

Very exiting story.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2019, 12:23 PM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts

Too bad you didn't get to find out how wet she was!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018