Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2019, 05:05 PM

Thanked 4,904 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennycust3867 View Post
I was hoping you would have another update before the pool opened up and you didn’t disappoint. Hot story so far. I love how your wife just gets the itch to play around and you just have to suffer through it. Just kidding....I hope that someday my wife will be just as ambitious as yours but right now we are pretty much at the start of your story. I’m not complaining by any means but until she gets as comfy with showing off as your wife has, Im afraid I will have to live that part of my life vicariously through you.

Wayne sounds like a good choice for her to show off her charms. It’s sad that his wife and daughter passed away but good to know he’s got friends like you and your wife. It’s especially hot to know that he knew your wife in college and most likely was curious to see what was under that suit. I don’t think he has to wonder anymore though.

Looking forward to the rest of the story after her robe comes off. :-)
You and me both
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 06:07 PM

Fhealth great as always thanks for the update. Still my favorite read
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 06:16 PM

Thanked 1,256 Times in 31 Posts
Default Thank you

Thank you for the much anticipated update. You did not disappoint! Can’t wait to hear about this summers escapades. Bikini season is just around the corner.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ak_Sparky For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2019, 05:08 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Well a quick update.

Kenneth called wanting us to fly down to his beach house for the weekend. His wife had already prepped my wife because as I presented the proposal even before I was able to complete the plan Kenneth proposed, she said yes and she was taking Friday off. With decisions made I stepped aside to allow all to make arrangements.

Rather than drive they decided to fly. Kenneth and I left early afternoon Thursday to the airport to prep his plane. The wives showed up an hour later. We laughed at our packing. Kenneth and his wife were both packed in an overnight bag. They have clothes at his house. My wife and I each had a small overnight. Minimal clothing. My wife was wearing an oversized flowing blue blouse over her denim skirt and sandals. Walking down the ramp to the plane Kenneth and I commented on her tits bouncing as she and his wife talked walking. She handed me her bag. I said that it was very light. She said nothing but the essentials. She said I will be pleased. She did a quick turn showing me her outfit and asked what i thought. I'm biased, I said she looks fantastic in anything.

She hugged me thanking me for going. She unbuttoned the next two buttons on her blouse and said she was going to wear it this way all weekend. The blouse is pastel blue. When it is lying on her tits you can actually see a hint of nipple through the material, maybe a little more than a hint. She said that they put their bras and panties in a locker before walking to the plane. As she stepped into the plane she gave Kenneth and I confirmation she was wearing nothing under the skirt. We took off and had an uneventful flight south. I had never been to our destination airport.

I asked her if she intended to give the airport a show as we were flying. She unbuttoned another, now the blouse is open to below her tits. She opens the blouse exposing cleavage and part of both areolas just short of nipple. She said if they look they look. I'm sporting wood and would have taken her right there but we were in a small fast plane (arrow) so no room. We eventually arrive. It's a very small private airport. We land and taxi to the front of the building. Noone around. We exit, tie down the airplane and unload what little we brought. Kenneth opens his bag and pulls out a small cup and a bottle of cinnamon something alcohol. We each stand by the plane taking turns drinking. The wives had three each. Kenneth and I had five. Whatever it was burnt going down and was strong.

We then headed inside. It was windy as usual. The wind would catch her blouse and fully expose her tit. Kenneth jokingly pulled the other side of her blouse as we walked to the glass doors exposing both tits fully. The man behind the counter stood wide eyed staring as I opened the door and she was walking in slowly closing her shirt while reprimanding Kenneth. She then saw him and quickly closed her shirt. We entered laughing and she apologized blaming Kenneth. He joined in by smiling and said that was the most excitement hes had all day. He knew Kenneth and his wife. They started talking. Kenneths wife is standing arms across her tits. My wife looked at me and said look at her hiding her nipples.

Kenneths wife was wearing a tight white workout shirt and shorts. She has darker nipples than my wife, you can definitely see her nipples through the thin white fabric. I said maybe she feels uncomfortable knowing him. My wife pulls her phone out and calls her. She turns her head looking at us. My wife hold her phone out shaking it. Kenneths wife has to unfold her arms to get her phone from her purse. As she did, the man behind the counter took notice and was staring at her chest. My wife said, I thought we agreed no covering. She then put her phone away smiling at me. She said, now let's see how uncomfortable she can get. As Kenneth and the man talked she did not cover again and he did a lot of talking to her tits.

We eventually got a courtesy car and headed out to the parking lot followed by him. As he and Kenneth are completing the paperwork I assume his wife is telling us how embarrassing it was standing there with him staring at her nipples. We laugh at her. She kept saying but we fly here a lot and see him every time. As we are standing around the car and shes talking my wife is holding her blouse together between her tits. We are giving her a lot of grief for her embarrassment she looks at my wife and said, well if folding my arms was against the rules then you holding your shirt together is too. My wife turns her back to the wind and released. No problem was said. Finally they are done and pop the trunk.

Kenneth and the man are at the trunk now and we are at the front. Kenneth said time to load and go. His wife smiling said to me, let us load the bags as she gets theirs. My wife look at her and said smiling, you are an ass. Yep, was her response. As kenneths wife walked toward them he was fixated on her nipples faintly showing. Until... I walked past my wife as she bent down and got a bag in each hand. She turned and too a step. Wind was blowing left to right. On her second step it gusted and blew her blouse off her right tit. She is walking a bag in each hand exposed. The man stopped talking and stared as she made no effort to recover her tit. Her tit fully out bounced all the way to the rear of the car and she put our bags in the trunk and covered herself. She turned and said, let's get to the beach. We all got in the car. As we drove out Kenneth said he was talking nonstop about your tits before, now he is going to talk about both you every time I see him.

We got to the house and set up. It was late afternoon by now. Kenneth and I went shopping while the wives set up for Friday Saturday and Sunday. While shopping kennth said we made the mans day at the airport. I said maybe he can get a pussy glimpse Sunday. Kenneth said we will absolutely make that happen. I said I doubt your wife will, she was embarrassed just him seeing the hint of her nipples. Kenneth said that he will fix that for sunday. We made it back and helped get the house setup for the weekend.

Weather forecast was the 70s during the day and 60s at night. It felt like 80s during the day and 70s at night, it was perfect except Friday morning a shower. We spent Thursday evening and night relaxing and visiting. By the end of the evening I was spent, literally and went to bed. Friday morning showers so I'm having coffee, Kenneth comes in with bloody Mary's. After an hour or two of those we swapped to screwdrivers. Eventually the wives show up. My wife came in wearing my favorite white bikini that has no lining. Kenneths wife followed later in a similar bikini but was pink with a liner. We protested. She removed the top handing it to Kenneth saying to destroy this I get a new one.

She sat topless drinking coffee as Kenneth meticulously cut out the liner. She handed him the bottoms. He did the same. She put her bikini back on. This pink cloth was as transparent as my wifes. The difference is his wife keeps a small trimmed black Bush. It was more visible that my wife. Same with her darker nipples. The wives swapped over to their drinks of choice as Kenneth and I continued with the screwdrivers. Around one the sun emerged and was hot. It was like trying to hold back two drunk charging bills. The wives were ready to get on the beach.

Out we go. We head down the beach carrying scrap load of crap and two coolers. Kenneth and I made two trips. We set up a little further down the beach than my wife and I had. We see noone on either trip. As we approach from the second trip the wives have everything set up. They had the two blankets beside each other and are already lathering on sunscreen. We get the music going and drinks flowing. Soon my wife reached behind her and removed her top. She did not even look up and down the beach. She applied sunscreen on her tits to our viewing pleasure. She laid back tits up. Kenneths wife did not remove her top but laid back. Soon they complained that we forgot the beach pillows. Third trip.

We spend an hour drinking relaxing talking reading and enjoying the beach. Not a sole has wandered past. My wife is giving kenneths wife hell about their agreement till off comes her top. Now two topless women on the beach. There are some people some distance away at the public beach but far away. We enjoy our private beach. Again to describe... a long row of beach houses have access to this area of beach. To the right as you walk becomes public. To the left after the houses, nothing but dunes and grass after the beach. Its early Friday afternoon around 2:00. Kenneth and I are drinking away, drunk but happy. He is making the wives drinks, they are drunk and happier. Kenneth and I are sitting in two beach chairs enjoying the view and times.

Kenneth bumps my arm. I look over and there a man jogging towards us. He is not by the water, he is mid way jogging in the wet sand. I look at the wives. They are both laying on their backs tits up listening to music unaware. He was about one hundred yards away he slowed. I thought he was going to turn around but kept coming. At around fifty yards he started looking like he noticed. He absolutely confirmed. He angled up. He would cross about fifteen feet below us. As he jogged past I thought he would fall looking at the wives tits. He lifted a hand and waved as he passed. We both gestured the same back. Kenneth said, I thought he was going to fall staring. I agreed. He turned around not far past and returned staring at their tits as he passed. The wives never saw him.

Around 3:00 more activity down the beach. It was now hot enough to sweat. My wife wanted to get in the water so both drunk topless girls went down to the water after checking both ways. They screamed and jumped around saying the waters cold but settled in. When they returned both their bottoms were completely transparent. It was exciting seeing both ladies practically naked on the beach. Up until this time Kenneth nor I really instigated any of the mentioned activities. As they were drying off, which was fun to watch, Kenneth said well you may as well lose the bottoms now because they hide nothing. Both looked at each other pointing out the obvious.

My wife looked down the beach and said you're right. She untied her bottoms and hung them over the back of an empty chair. She finished drying. Reapplied sunscreen and laid face down on her blanket. Kenneth had to do a fair amount of persuasion but his wife did the same but a lot more hesitant. Both wives requested a refill. I watched kenneth mix them. Damn he mixed strong. Both wifes proceeded to finish the drinks in under ten minutes. The effect was immediate. They were giggling and laughing. When they were rolled to their backs kenneths wife even said to my wife, just look at those men on the public beach, they are missing a show of two naked women. Kenneth and I just looked at each other. I knew my wife at this point did not care if someone walked by or not but kenneths wife sounded excited for the opportunity.

An elderly couple passed at the waters edge but I dont think they noticed either time as they passed. As they waved on the way back by my wife waved in response. If they could tell she was naked they did not show it. Another drink in for both ladies my wife started her more daring proposals. People were walking or running but would turn around prior to getting close. She kept telling kenneths wife we will have to get in the water as someone passes. Eventually kenneths wife agreed but people never made it close enough for them to go get in. It became a challenge for them. They started encouraging walkers to keep coming but would moan their displeasure at them turning.

Soon a single elderly gentleman was slowly walking the waters edge. I mean slowly. The wives were cheering him forward. When he made it to the first house on the row, both naked ladies ran, stumbling to the water. He was far enough away he could see them but too far for any possible detail. They squealed getting in the water. The waves were really rollers till they broke on the beach so smoothish water. He eventually made it to them. Cane in hand he stops facing them back to us. They have their shoulders and head out everything else is under water. He is gesturing with his cane towards the public beach. We hear the wives loudly talking but not him. My wife had moved closer in. She said she was actually standing on her knees talking. A roller/wave hit her back pushing her forward and under. She come up in shallow water on her knees tits completely out. After wiping her hair out of her face she realized and sat, swimming back to deeper.

After apologizing for her skinnydipping, he told her that they were fine down here on the private area but be careful. He slowly continued on. My wife said she got on to kenneths wife for staying under water. My wife said that she had kenneths wife agree to get out as he passed and walk by him naked to our spot. He did not go too far and started back. The wives were playing till he got close. I'm thinking they would go deep and let him pass. As he made his way to them I see kenneths wife start towards the beach. I'm thinking she will stop. Nope. As he made it to her right she stood up in waist deep water. Tits out she continued. He actually stopped as the waves went knee deep exposing her black Bush. She walked casually past him said hello and walked to the blanket wrapping the towel around her body.

I was busy watching her walk to us and wrap up. I look back and the gentleman is facing my wife talking. She said that he asked if she was going to get out also. She told him yes. He asked if she was waiting on him to pass. She told him yes that they were skinnydipping. He said he knew that from earlier. I guess this is when I looked back down to them. I see my wife stand. She is in water just above her knees. Shes facing him slowly walking out of the water. She walks up to him. He said you look cold. She said she looked down and had chill bumps and diamond cutter hard nipples. She told him the waters cool. She said he was trying to chat but she was cold and wanted to dry off. She told him she really needed to get dry and dressed. She excused herself walking past towards us. He was watching her all the way. As he started to walk he said you guys have fun. She stopped facing him. She waved big and said thanks. She returned wrapping a towel around her body. We stayed till late noone ventured close so we enjoyed our time and headed back.

Saturday was busier...
Old 04-08-2019, 06:18 PM

Can't wait to hear about Saturday
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2019, 12:50 PM

After reading my previous post I will amend the opening to not so quick update.

Friday night was anticlimactic. I was expecting some extra curricular activities. Both ladies went straight to bed after our meal. Kenneth and I stayed up late talking then bed.

My wife actually woke up early and sat out on the deck having coffee. We even walked the beach. She said it's funny watching kenneths wife nervously watch for people they know. She explained that they had agreed during the trip to wear no undergarments and the one bikini with no lining. Also no covering. It is also fun listening to her so confidently talk about events and plans. She said she is not drinking as much today. She wants to be somewhat sober all day. I said I hope it dosen't effect the viewing. She smiled. Before we knew it we had walked all the way to the pier on the public beach. It's around 7 a.m. I say this because my wife is wearing one of my tank tops. It's old, frazzled and thin. The arm holes extend past her ribs down each side. Loads of side boob visable.

Also as stated she did not bring underwear. She just woke up and put on my shirt to have coffee. At the beginning of our walk I mentioned the wind blowing the hem of the shirt up exposing her ass and pussy at times. She confidently said, well do you not enjoy the view. From that point we just talked and walked. We spend some time at the base of the pier. It extends into the water we watch people fishing off the sides. After some time and noone catching a fish people are starting to arrive walking the beach and jogging. So we head back. As we walk, she would get ahead of me, she teases me by pulling the shirt up to her waist walking naked from the waist down. She would also pull the sides inward and walk with both tits out bouncing. She was enjoying the effects on me. Its windy and warm as we walk.

We are walking. I say I dare you to walk as far as you can like that. I was meaning pulling the sides together with her tits out. Without a pause she pulled the sides together and twisted the hem on her waist. Now shes walking completely exposed. The people in front are still dots so she assumed she had time. We continue. We are walking and talking about the seagulls in front of us. A young guy maybe late twentysomething jogged from behind us passed my wife on her left. He turned facing us smiling as he jogged backwards. He said. Thanks for the show. My wife immediately pulled the shirt down and pulled the top over her tits. Hes still jogging slowly backwards. He said, dont mind me I really enjoyed catching up to you guys. She looked at me and twisted her hem back on her waist and pulled the top in releasing her tits. He jogged backwards a few more seconds looking. He said, thanks and enjoy the beach. He turned and quickened his pace. After getting about twenty yards he spun around again checking. Shes still exposed. He did a thumbs up turned and he never looked back again.

My wife was so excited about that encounter. She replaces her shirt as the dots started getting bigger. We passed several runners and a bike as we walked. She was too nervous to expose anything. She had many heads turn at the sideboob as they passed and I would point it out but I did not ask for more. We were getting closer to the beach houses and passed two men walking the waterline. We stopped.
My wife asked what they were doing. They had a Halloween bucket and were picking up shells. Both looked to be late 50s maybe. They immediately took notice of the flesh exposed from the arm holes as she moved. They showed her the shells they had picked from the water.

If they had stepped back they would be getting glimpses of her pussy or ass as the wind was blowing the bottom of her shirt up and down. They were too close to notice. The had an assortment of shells and my wife was truly intrested in getting a few as she asked how. They explained that you walk as the wave crashes reach into the water and feel around grabbing shells as they roll. They invited us to try. I declined, bending over with a hangover is not good. I step back to dry sand and sit. They walk around in water above the ankle, more as waves crash. She watches as they get shells. Soon shes in there with them. She has her feet apart knees slightly bent but bending down at the hip. My shirt ended up at the top of her ass. I'm looking at full on pussy.

The men are on each side focused on the arm holes exposing her full tit from the side as they attempt to get shells and look at her at the same time. As they continue after each wave the man on the right moved to pass her from behind right to left. She is into this periodically catching shells. She is fully bent over as he started passing her and he stopped behind her looking at her asshole to pussy. He stares then turns looking at me smiling. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. He stood there maybe three feet behind my wife watching her bend over dig in the wave and stand. He has a perfect view. He eventually moved to his buddy and obviously told him. His buddy then moved to behind my wife. After two or three nice views he too looked at me smiling. I shrugged my shoulders again smiling. She spent maybe ten minutes giving them great views of her pussy. At times as she would bend the one behind her would bend down facing between her legs acting like they were shell hunting also.

After about ten minutes, my wife stood and turned facing one of the men. She said thank you guys I've got seven pretty shells. I got up and we headed to the house. Once down the beach she said, you think I gave them a good look. I laughed and said, more than you know. She smiled and dropped the shells in the water and said, oh I know exactly what they were doing.

We got back to the house talking about the jogger and the two men when Kenneth and his wife came out so we retold all.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:56 PM

Kenneth and his wife decided to go to the grocery before beach. My wife was ready to spend as much time on the beach as possible. They left so my wife just put on her white bikini bottoms saying I dont need the top. We gathered up coolers, blankets, umbrella, towels and all the essentials needed plus her iPad for reading. After three trips we had a small village set up on the beach. We did not quite make it as far as before. We passed several groups doing the same from their beach houses getting set up for Saturday on the beach.

We waved if from a distance or spoke a greeting as we passed each time. Finally we were set up. Noone acknowledged the amount of sideboob my wife was presenting on any pass. I mentioned this to her. The last post we were there on weekdays. Saturday is different. No young children to speak of on the beach house part of the beach but twenty and up. We settled in a distance from the last house. Far enough away to be private but closer than previous. I set the music on my phone to the speaker. Finally music I choose. We are set. My wife proceeds to pull off the tank top and sunscreen her bare tits and all exposed skin. I sit watching with a half hard dick. She never even looked around. I set my beach chair to her left so I could see oncoming people and drinking and relaxing and enjoyment begins.

I sat looking at my wife. It takes her many multiple days in the sun to tan. She turns red then white then red then she develops the base to tan. She is laying there tits up propped on a pillow glistening in the sun a pale red shade with darker pink nipples. I advised her to add more sunscreen to her nipples. I was allowed to get this done. I made sure that each was given a generous covering. We were there about thirty minutes when a younger couple walking the waterline passed by. My wife was on her front as I told her. They looked our way but walked past. She then roll to her back. I told her that they would return soon. She looked at them walking and said, so.

Not long they returned. Still by the waters edge. My wife is laying flat on her back head on the small pillow arms out palms up. I'm sitting in my beach chair, sunglasses on reading. I was watching. This time as they approached the guys slows pointing at my wife. The girl looks and pushes him. He starts angling towards us. The girl grabs his shorts pulling him back and hit him. He slowly passed looking as she pulled him along the waters edge by his shorts. I told my wife. Her response was not moving but requested a drink. I made two.

We had walkers and a few joggers pass. All looked as they passed. Some would walk back by just below our blankets to get closer looks. Some said hello, some just walked by staring at her tits. It seemed if she was on her back they would walk/jog close on the return trip. If she was on her front they stayed closer to the water. After a couple more drinks Kenneth and his wife arrived. They settled in. His wife was wearing her pink bikini. She sunscreened up and laid back to a book and drink. Kenneth mentioned that my wife was topless. She said let me get a few drinks first. I asked why liquid courage. She said, we know these people. We come here often. I said it's ok. You have a beautiful body. They will remember you then. She grabbed her smaller tits shaking them. She said I can not compete with those, motioning to my wifes exposed tits. I said, you absolutely can, everyone loves tits, all sizes and shapes, I promise. She walked over to me on her knees. She hugged me close and said thank you and gave me a nice quick kiss. She took her top off and laid back.

We spent till after 1:00 p.m. visiting, drinking, listening to music and relaxing. A fair amount of people passed by. Again, if the girls or a girl was on her back as they passed they walked back closer for a better view.

Now a good one. We are quietly enjoying the solitude and up walks two people. Luckily, kenneths wife is on her front. My wife is tits up. They start talking to Kenneth. My wife never moves. We are introduced. Kenneths wife has pulled her arms tight to her side as they were talking. They are the son and daughter in law to a neighbor of Kenneths two houses down. They made the weekend get away leaving kids with parents. Eddie and Tina. Mid thirties with two kids. He said that they are set up behind the last house and have been watching my wife and I since we set up. They said missed seeing kennth and his wife pass but have been watching. They continued talking while my wife and I just continued drinking and enjoying.

I was ignoring the conversation till Kenneth asked if we minded. My wife and I looked at each other then to Kenneth. I said mind what. Kennth said that Eddie and Tina asked if they could join us. We looked at each other again. My wife looked at her tits then to Tina and said if you dont mind I dont. She smiled and said let's go. Kenneth volunteered to help but she was practically dragging her husband. I asked Kenneth what's that about. He said, not sure if they just want to look at the wives up close or what. Two trips later we rearranged. Tina, my wife and kenneths wife all in a row. We guys were in charge of umbrella adjusting and drinks and whatever the wives wanted.

After some time Tina looked at Eddie as asked if she could take her top off now. Kenneth and I looked at Eddie and gave him hell that she has to ask permission. He said it was her idea that he just agreed so he could get a closer look at our wives. The three husbands laughed. Tina.... shes maybe five foot five. Thin frame. Not much ass. Best judgement a solid B cup. Long dark brown hair. Thin legs. Kenneth and I quietly gave her a 7.5 until she removed her top. She had on a black top that looked more like a sports bra. She was sitting to my right. She pulled the top off and over her head. Her tits have never seen the sun in her existence. Her tan line was very pronounced. Her tits were milky white. She had hard nipples that resembled a first grader's pencil eraser. That nipple was set in the middle of a light pick quarter sized areola. She never hesitated. She applied sunscreen over her tits but avoided her nipples. My wife handed her a stronger sunscreen and said you might want to get those nips with this or you will regret it later. I got a chub watching her work her nipples and she took her time.

She finally laid back tits up. After five or ten minutes the novelty of new tits wore off and we fellows started talking as did the wives. Kenneths wife was still on her front. Kenneth said you are going to eventually have to roll over. She said I'm trying but I can't. I said why not. She said I've known him too long. She was somewhat adamant as she and Kenneth were going back and forth. While that was going on, I looked at Eddie sitting to my right. I said, why dont you just drop trow and end this. He smiled at me and killed his drink. They were still talking. Eddie stood up untied the string on his shorts. Noone noticed. He dropped his trunks to his ankles. Hes standing there dick out and none is looking. He said, ok, how about now. Everyone looked over at him. Hes standing there with a hardening dick. His wife squeaked. Everyone else just looked. He bent over and pulled his trunks back on and sat down. He look at me and said hows that. I smiled first bump and said fantastic.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:06 AM

Continued...

Cutting the after Eddie's dick flash, kenneths wife rolled over and eventually stopped covering her tits. Eddie did say, finally. When she did which caused some compliments. As I said after some time inspecting the new tits the novelty wore off. Dont get me wrong I enjoyed her every movement that caused her tits to shimmy or bounce. I tried to not miss those occasions much. She had nice firm tits.

Kenneth Eddie and I sat talking listening to music drinking as did the wives. Throughout the afternoon we had a good number of walkers/joggers pass by. Some gawkers. The wives just took it in stride. As some walked by close they would speak. The men would speak and pause gawking. We just enjoyed the experience. The one that was different.

Later in the afternoon two men walking by the waters edge stopped looking towards us. Eddie seemed to enjoy the exposure as much as kenneth and me. He said look at them staring. They continued by. We watched them walk a ways and stop. They turned and returned walking but up the beach. As they got closer Eddie said, I hope they dont get sand on the blankets. We laughed. They walked a few feet below the wives who were all ready laying tits up. They paused and said hello. We said hello. They continued.

They returned later doing the same. As they passed Tina who was on her who knows how many drinks drunk said, I need to get in the water, whose coming. Noone said anything. She said I've got to pee. My wife said we will go with you but my bikini will be seethru wet kenneths wife said the same. Tina and kenneths wife are drunk. My wife just happy drinking. We watch them to the water and playing. Kenneth tells Eddie well you are about to see two practically naked women. Eddie is excited talking non stop. He was really into this experience. Soon the wet wives head back. As they walk towards us Eddie said, good God, shes naked, I see everything. I smiled and said just wait.

My wife had pulled her bottoms tight. She takes the towel and stand facing us sitting. Shes doing this for Eddie. She starts drying. Shes standing legs apart ignoring our quiet stares. Eddie is transfixed on her now transparent bikini. I look shes three feet in front facing us. The only part of the bikini not glued to ever nook cranny and fold was the material stretched across her slit. A good minute of this as we quietly watch. She turns, ass towards us, legs apart. She bends down at the hip throwing her hair over her forward. We are staring at her pussy on full display from behind. She proceeds to dry her hair this way. We quietly watch.

When done she takes her place between the others and we watch as they all apply sunscreen. Eddie starts with too much to write about. He was in heaven. He became the group drink provider. This gave him the opportunity to get up close looks of my wife and kenneths. Tina was getting a little frustrated at his attentiveness to my wife. I in turn started giving her additional attention. This seemed to make her happy. Now the two men from previous are approaching. We start making fun of their efforts to perv our wives. This time they had another man with them.

The girls were talking about them also. Tina was drunk saying you guys are naked, are you covering. Our wives said that's their problem or good fortune. They all laid back sunning. My wife of course opened her legs. I wanted to see the views. Tina was tits up legs open still wearing her full bikini bottoms, not a string. My wife, left leg straight, right leg bent. She was providing a full on view all visible. Kenneths wife, legs straight and close together. Her black patch plainly visible and the top of her slit and lips visible not much else. Eddie and I refilled drinks and returned. All three men walked slowly towards us eyeing the wives tits. As they crossed the blankets they stopped looking at my wife. Maybe two seconds. My wife smiled and said hello again. They started walking after speaking but looked again.

We watch them talking looking back as they walked. I would have loved to hear the conversation. The girls were laughing at the reaction and making fun of them acting like school boys seeing a female body for the first time. My wife said, let me pull this tighter for them, as she tugged on her bottoms. I said, be careful or you may have a lip slip. She adjusted again and said like this. I stood up to walk by, so Eddie followed. We walked to her feet where they crossed earlier. She had the right seem buried in her slit with half her pussy fully exposed. I said, well that's definitely a slip. As Eddie and I are refilling since we were already up he was describing what he saw. Essentially a bare pussy.

When we cross back Eddie paused staring. I sat down hes still looking. Tina again said sit down eddie. He sat talking again about what he saw. I looked at Tina and said you should do the same. She reached down and rolled the front of her bottoms down. I said maybe another roll she did. Still nothing. Eddie said again. She did and the top of her brown pubic hair come into view. I said how about another. She rolled it again and her bottoms were just above her mound she had a nice timed light brown patch visible. She looked down and quickly said that's too much. She pulled up leaving just the very top barely visibly. We three guys booed.

This time they took the same track. As they reached us they slowed. At the bottom of the blanket they did not try to hide their intentions. They openly stared and gawked pausing and continuing down the beach. Everyone enjoyed talking about them. Tina was really proud she had exposed her pubic patch and bragged. We continued enjoying our time. My wife kept her seem buried to Eddie's pleasure. Kenneth and I would make runs to the house to relieve ourselves. The wives and Eddie would get in the water. Later in the afternoon traffic and beach goes tinned to almost none. After a trip to the water for the group kenneth and I made a house run. We returned with everyone laying out drinking. I sat. Eddie was all excited. He whispered best he could. Go refill and look at tina.

I stood and started to walk. As I cross his wife is laying tits up, legs open and the seem of her bikini in her slit. Her smooth right lip is "accidently" slipped. I stop and stare. I could also see some light brown hair. I guess I stared too long. Tina looked at me and said, everything ok. I could only say absolutely. I stopped again taking in all I could before sitting. Eddie wanted to hear all I could describe. He said he was trying to get her to pull it all the way but she was worried what we may think. I laughed saying look at my wife. We talked. He was determined to get her exposed.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:22 PM

I have no idea the time. Its later. A couple of trips to the water and back along with drinks. Eddie's drunk and having a blast. Tina's drunker and talking and laughing. My wifes still just happily drinking. Kenneths wife is drunk and quiet. Kenneth is drunker and having a time. I'm drunk enjoying everyone. As the group walks back and repositions. Tina lays down then sits back up. She adjusted her bikini saying that's more comfortable. I look down as she lays back. She has half of her brown pubic patch exposed. Eddie kept saying go look now. I finally did. She had pulled the crotch to the left. The tight suit had her pussy lips pressed to the right. However that's the first I saw of both smooth lips. I stared and moved on. I stared again on the way back. She smiled at me staring so I sat.

Eddie wanted a full description of what I saw. I gave it to him. He was excited. I said she should just remove them. My wife was the same. Legs open on full display. Kenneths wife was finally legs open displayed. I kept wanting a Walker to pass. A few joggers came by but at the waters edge to and from. Too far to see detail other than tits. I look right and an elderly man is approaching. All three ladies are on their backs in the same position mentioned. We were just talking. I said looks like he is headed our way. Kenneths wife said, Oh shit, that lou. I look at Kenneth and ask. He said lou and his wife stay in the last house.

He is a ways off. Kenneths wife starts to get up and roll. My wife never moved. She said, our agreement was not covering. If she wasn't drunk I think she would have rolled over. She laid back down and said, "shit". She said can we at least act like we are sleeping. Tina smiling said let's do it. I get up for ice. They are all legs open and exposed. It took some time but he arrived. Standing by the coolers hes looking at the tits and all from their right. He recognized Kenneth.

He said he got a call from a friend telling him he should go look at the group on the beach and got a full description. He said he told his wife about it but she sent him saying she did not care to look at women tanning. Kenneth said sorry. It's just us. He greeted us. We asked if he wanted us to wake the wives he said not at all. He thought he was coming down her to run some folks off. He pointed at kenneths wife laying at his feet. Kenneths said yes that's her. He then said that's his wife and that's his wife introducing us. Hes still at the coolers just looking.

He starts walking around the blankets towards us sitting in the chairs. He stops at my wifes feet looking between her legs and in turn each. He smiled at us and said, I see why he called now. He spent about fifteen minutes standing in place talking and looking. He finally said he better get back before his wife sends the patrol out looking. He left. Tina said quote, "oh my God that was exciting". I asked why exciting. She said I was watching him look at me. She said he was just staring at my tits and between my legs. I said do you blame him. Kenneths wife said, I think embarrassing for me. She said now he will picture me naked when we see him. I laughed and said, he has done that since you met, now he can see it. All laughed.

Skipping ahead. The beach is empty. Dots way down by the pier but pretty empty. Out of nowhere Eddie said, Who is up for a skinnydip. Noone said anything. Eddie said, aw come on anybody. His wife sat up and said I'll do it. My wife then kenneths wife said I need to get in and sober up. My wife sat up pulled the strings and stood up leaving the bottoms on the blanket. Standing naked said well? Eddie dropped his trunks exposing a hard dick standing straight up. I'm sitting by Tina in a beach chair. She stands wobbly. My wife said leave them on the blanket. My head is just below her ass.

She stands, ass towards me. As she slips her bottoms down she bends giving me a view of he ass from two feet. She continues and I get sight of her pussy popping out between her legs as she bends. She stays bent over as she steps out one foot at a time and stands. I then notice she has a full gap between her legs and I'm looking at two milky white lips and pussy from behind looking up. She looks back catching me. She said well? I said I think you did a great job shaving, you look very smooth and soft. She turned facing me. I see she just trimmed her pubic area for a bikini leaving a light brown patch. She opens her legs and with her hand pulled her lips up stretching them. She said that's how you get every hair. Her clit was swollen and she was wet.

All four headed for their skinnydip. They soon started harassing Kenneth and I to join them. We stripped and headed down. I was a little embarrassed walking with a full on erection. I'm bobbing and bouncing the whole way. Kenneth was just sporting a chub. I said how the hell you not hard. He smiled and said alcohol. The water was cold so my issue was not long lasting. We played and splashed awhile. Not long kenneths drunk wife excused herself to go lay down. We continue.

Eddie spent a lot of time close to my wife splashing and joking. He dunked his wife. He then turned to mine. He grabbed her from behind pulling her to him. He had a hand partially covering her tit. He dunked her. She came up and jumped on him chest to chest causing him to fall back with her attached dunking him. They came up. He was laughing. My wife said, you need to get that thing, pointing at his hard dick, down so it's not poking people. Kenneth and I started teasing him. Kenneth and my wife wrestled awhile in the water. Eddie was watching. Obviously Kenneth took certain liberties with hand placements and wife placements. Needless to say she had Kenneth standing erect as they finished.
Old 04-10-2019, 05:54 PM

So kenneths wife is on the blanket sobering up supposedly. The rest of us are in the water. Waves are crashing further out from the shallow water I prefer. Lots of drunk wrestling and splashing. Eddie is watching Kenneth and my wife do a little more handsie wrestling than he was doing. He try's some but ends up with my wife on his back. Then Kenneth and my wife start agin while he gently wrestles his wife watching. I'm just sitting floating watching.

My wife swims to me. Shes tickled saying that Eddie is trying his best to touch her and play but shes avoiding most. I said I've seen a couple of hands full of tits at times. She laughed saying yes and a few hands on ass. He once slipped his hand off her thigh as they struggled brushing the inside of his hand against the length of her pussy. All this according to her. She said I should do the same to Tina. I said I'm not sure she would appreciate that. My wife is hanging on me chest to chest as my dick is poking at her pussy as she releases her legs. She smiled and said excited. I reached under and started rubbing her pussy with my dick and hand. She released floating back saying dont start something you can not finish.

I really wanted to get in her. I wade over. We are in chest deep water. Tina is bouncing to keep above water. I grab her from behind. I have my right hand firmly on her left tit and my left wrapped around her waist, hand on her right hip. I lift her up as I stand. Eddie is facing us and my hand is on her tit above water in his face. I fall sideways dunking her. I squeeze her tit as we are under and let my left had slip across her mound, lips and bush before pulling her back upright. She is laughing saying wait. When I first grabbed her, my dick was pinned against her ass and my stomach. After this dunking and standing upright, my hand is still on her tit, other back on her hip and her pussy is resting on the length of my fully hard dick.

She has her legs bent back, I'm holding her up against my chest. I wait. Her arms are pinned to her sides. I get ready for the second she said wait, I need to get my breath. I pause and do it again. I do the same. I squeeze her tit and this time stop my hand on her pussy and let my finger quickly fall into her slit and out as we come up in the same position. I was getting ready to release her when Eddie said one more time. She is giggling and said wait, wait, I need a second. I said you want me to stop. She said no, I'm getting my breath. Eddie said, she likes the hand on her tit. I pause. I feel fingers on the end of my dick pushing it against her pussy. I wait a couple seconds as she is pushing my dick against her. I say now. She says, let me get two deep breaths. She inhales two deep times while holding my dick in place.

I go sideways after the second. I do the same except this time I cup my hand between her legs. I release her and slide my hand up and off her pussy. We come up. Shes laughing. Eddie asked me, well how was the tit. I smiled and said soft. He said, it sure is ain't it. We continued. I watched Eddie swim, chase grab and wrestle my wife. They wanted to go out further to where the waves were big. I declined and Tina said shes too drunk. The others started out while I floated backwards.

Tina came swimming up. Again shes flirty drunk. She asked if I saw Eddie touching my wife. I said yes. She asked if I was mad. I laughed and said not at all. We are skinnydipping and shes a grown woman. She said that she was at first. I asked what changed. She said that I seemed to want to play with her as her husband was playing with mine. I said I did but didn't mean to touch as much. She smiled saying yes you did. I agreed. She said, I didn't mind. I said really. She said if Eddie's touching I want to be touched. I reached over and gently squeezed her nipple as she was floating by. She said here. She got in front of me and floated up.

I spent a good ten or fifteen seconds on her tit and nipple till she floated by. She stood and took my arm and pulled me to where we were shallow. She is standing on her knees to my right facing the beach. I'm sitting. Water is just below her tits. She said try this she took my hand down across her tits down her stomach to her patch. I took it from there. I cupped her pussy. She spread her legs more. I start slowly rolling my finger back and forth across her clit. She is saying yes and faster. I comply. I really couldn't wait. I slipped a finger in. The water wasn't making it to easy at first. After a few seconds I'm fingering her going to town. Shes a yes girl. Many yes's. I slip in a second. She reaches over and starts long stroking my dick. I would like to say we spent thirty minutes but within maybe a minute of this she starts fighting back an orgasm. Shaking and hushed yes's as her pussy turned to fire. As she subsided her long stroking worked. With my fingers still lodged in her I start shooting ropes into the ocean. She stroked me dry.

We said nothing. Just pulled apart and floated deeper. She was standing tits just under the water. I'm in front. I turn and face her. I say that was great. She smiled and said I needed that. She said can I ask a favor. I said anything. She said I'm telling Eddie about the touching but I would like to keep the fingers and orgasm between us. I said I can do that. I said can I ask a favor. Anything. I would like to rub my tongue across you. She smiled but where. I said your vagina. She laughed said I know that, where. I said here, now. She said ok.

I took as deep a breath as I could and drove in from behind. The salt water was shit but I licked and stroked her pussy till out of breath. I came up out of breath. With a sarcastic sad face she said that's all. Another breath, I proceed to continue. I was able to get have my tongue into her pussy before up for air. She wanted another. I continued till completely out of breath. Salt water and pussy is not good but it was nice and soft. I'm standing getting my breath. She went under and took my half flaccid dick in her mouth holding herself down by my legs. I was immediately hard. This girl could hold her breath. She finally came up catching her breath. I did what she did looking sad. She went down again. I really wanted and tried to shoot a load in her mouth but no.

She came up. We laughed talking. Agreed to keep things from Eddie other than touching. We spent the rest of the time talking. Very sweet girl. I would really have liked to do more but I was happy she was so happy. The others finally came back exhausted. We all started to the blankets. Noone had noticed Keith sitting on the cooler by a sleeping naked woman. My wife saw Keith and started running. She gave him a big naked hug as they greeted. He said he just knew it was us when lou called him. I asked how long hes been here. He said twenty minutes, he moved the umbrella so Keith's wife was in the shade. She is naked flat on her back, legs open out sleeping. Kenneth putting on his trunks said I've guess you've seen my wife then. Keith smiled saying more than I ever imagined.

I couldn't help but think how much he may have touched her and where. Eddie took his time looking her over also. We spent another thirty minutes talking to Keith while he enjoyed the ladies. As he was getting ready to leave Kenneth said wait his wife will want to say bye. Kenneth shook her shoulder saying her name several times causing her tits to move side to side to the guys enjoyment. Keith said keep shaking her, I like that. She eventually opened her eyes. Kenneth asked if she was ok. She said yes and what time is it. She was less drunk. She finally noticed Keith and covered. Keith smiled and said it's ok, I've spent the last hour looking at you. She just rolled her eyes and said, what the hell. She dropped her hands. She adjusted facing Keith sitting on the cooler she opened her legs wide and leaned back on her hands. She looked at Keith and said, so how have you been. Looking dead at her pussy, said, things just get better and better.

Keith actually stayed till we were ready to pack up. We were grilling later so invited all.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s