photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-11-2017, 07:26 AM

Default Surprised them more than you

So having been reading through the stories for a while I thought it was about time I shared this one with you and asked if anyone has had anything similar.
So have you ever seen someone you know topless, naked or whatever and it was more luck than judgement. I've had two experiences.
The first was I had been chatting to a friend out the front of his house about something or other when he invited me in to show me something. I walked in the house then saw his wife appear in the room topless. She had heard him come in and expected him to be alone. Took a good few seconds before she covered up. Luckily we were all able to laugh it off. She was lovely too. Great boobs!
The second time was more recently when I was visiting a local beach. As I was looking for a quiet ish spot to sunbathe I saw a couple of ladies, one of which looked familiar. As I got closer I realised it was a friend of my wife's. She was sunbathing topless and oblivious to the fact I was the until I was almost next to her. I managed to get a really good look too. Unfortunately this time she was embarrassed and didn't look me in the eye for ages. It wasn't until I put her mind at rest a few weeks later and told her I'd kept it to myself.

Anyone else have anything like this?
Old 07-12-2017, 01:17 PM

Default I have!

When we first moved in to this house it has beeen unoccupied and the woman opposite - blonde, 50s, tidy body - often undressed at the window and changed in the bathroomSith the sash window up. I saw her tits many times and her pussy at least once. I was never sure if it was deliberate or she was used to not having a voyeur living across the road!

Then one day she took in mail for us and we chatted a little and that night she stripped starkers in her room with the electric light full on and facing the window, which did feel like a show. Not long after that her husband put up curtains where there had been none so the shows have gotten less since.

I once walked slap bang into my sister stark naked after a party.

My ex once walked naked out a bathroom without realising my friend was visiting - his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

More tamely, my wife recently wore a dress that kept slipping down to reveal her bra and a guy we were chatting to got a real eyeful a number of times.

Tags
enf, friends

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006