uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2023, 01:50 AM

Default How important is tightness?

I’ve been a lurker on this forum for quiet sometime and finally decided to make a profile to raise this topic. My ex husband was really into fisting/inserting/gaping and everything that comes with it. For my part I also enjoyed it too and went along with a lot of what he wanted to do. We have one child together and I had him late in my twenties and everything more or less snapped back into place fairly soon after. Around my mid thirties I was noticing the impact that our play was starting to have on my vagina. But we persisted and my husband would always express how much he loved how it looked when he was done with it and how he wanted me to be permanently gaped. I’m not heading the blame on him, it excites me too and I went along willingly at every stage.

I’m now on my lte fourties’ and I feel like I have the vagina of a much older woman. I still enjoy sex but it can be difficult to find a partner who doesn’t seem concerned about the size. That being said I have only been with a couple of different men since splitting from my husband.

I also enjoy visiting nude beaches but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t notice every woman in my age bracket and compare my vagina to hers. I’ve had a few occasions of catching younger men staring and I couldn’t say if it’s in admiration or shock.

My question is, how much does vagina size really matter to men? And for those that have a preference for looser or large vaginas, what is it specifically that you enjoy about it?

For context I’ve included a photo of myself standing and sitting to see the difference that it presents.
Attached Thumbnails
718264135.869476public.jpeg   718264138.688178public.jpeg  

Old 10-06-2023, 05:30 AM

Default impotent

Just wonder IF, after childbirth, a wife seeks "confidential" sexual satisfaction outside marriage because of the miniscule size of her Husbands penis, and her "well-rigged regular boyfriend" then very purposely "opens her up further" to render her Hubby utterly impotent, and her constant need for HIM then becomes vital....??
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 06:24 AM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts

I say, find a man you like to be with... there are accessories that can solve any pleasure problem. A toy for every occasion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 12:43 PM

Thanked 4,811 Times in 153 Posts
Default tightness

I think it all depends on personal preference. Before I met my wife I had been with girls that were tight to vault tight and patience was a must just trying to get inside them. There was definitely no second time that night or the next day because of soreness for them and positions were limited. My wife was the complete opposite from day one. She was super wet and loose, wanted to be pounded and would come back for more the next day. I can definitely say I prefer loose but her ex did not. Too bad for him though; she may have given him her anal virginity instead of me if he had stuck around.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 01:39 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Thank you for posting that question, BethAu, and for posting your lovely photos! My wife was really tight and couldn't tolerate any penetration for years. It was simply too painful for her. I must confess that she was so tight, it was uncomfortable for me as well. Certainly nothing "soft" about it. After surgery and lots of physical therapy, she's looser now and and finally tolerates penetration on occasion. One of the differences I noticed was how much softer her vag felt after surgery compared to before.

Last edited by driftwood3791; 10-06-2023 at 01:40 PM. Reason: typo
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 01:52 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

I’ve heard many things about tightness being a myth but I’ve experienced it first hand. The myth is that an individual vagina will stay stretched out with just normal regular sex. Obviously OP’s activities are the extreme. The third girl I slept with was petite. She was maybe 5’2” with a very small thin frame. She was a virgin and would only suck my dick. When we’d fool around I would stick a finger up her and even just my index finger felt gripped. When I’d slide it out it would come out so easily as if it was being forced out like toothpaste from a tube. We eventually got frisky one night and had sex. I’m not a huge guy. On the larger side of average but still average. It took a lot of saliva to get inside her and once I was my dick felt so gripped that I lasted maybe a minute we had sex a dozen or so times and it was like that every time. Never got any looser. It felt fantastic but it was disappointing to not have various stages of sex. Didn’t help that she never seemed into it.

We didn’t click any other way either so we called it off. She has been with the same guy since. About 15 years I’d say. Wonder if he’s got a tiny dick or if they just do other stuff.

So to answer the question, if it’s so loose that your partners won’t feel much that may be a problem. But it can also be too tight.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 05:09 PM

Default Tight

I met my wife in our late twenties. She had a noticeably bigger pussy than the other women I’d been with. She’d been with a lot of guys in her younger days but she thought it had always been big and loose. So we’re guessing it’s genetic, she’s nearly 6’ tall. I like it loose, in my mind it makes me think a woman with a big pussy is really in to sex and I’m very turned on by such women.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LTPGeorge For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 05:55 PM

Thanked 84,629 Times in 2,952 Posts

I went on a blind date when I was younger - I have an average sized cock, but the date was so wet I could only touch one side!
Old 10-07-2023, 02:47 AM

Default I'm no doctor, but...

...I'm still opinionated on this matter!

My observations and ultimate opinion is that 'looseness' is the result of genetics and vaginal trauma.

I look at a vagina as being sort of a negatively-arrayed muscular frame. The frame itself being the original layout of the muscles and ligaments, within the pelvic girdle.

There is no correlation between hip size and vagina size.

I think vagina size is best determined by the muscle tone and vascular flow within the tissue - both of which can be 'trained.'

Obviously childbirth and other deliberate, prolonged extreme stretching can/will affect the basic frame; but on the cartilaginous (maybe ligament?) level.

I think there is a very strong correlation between state of mind and genital function in women. Just as in men.

I've had a couple girlfriends who I've massaged to balloon out, and then massage in to contract around one finger.

Obviously childbirth represents a more permanent change to the underlying shape, but there is an arousal feedback loop for women (just like men.)

I don't personally believe that multiple partners makes a woman looser. I'm more likely to think that multiple partners makes a women have a more difficult time achieving an arousal feedback loop.

Just as it might also be the case with experiencing the same predictable sex with the same person repeatedly.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 05:37 AM

Default On purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1 View Post
...I'm still opinionated on this matter!
Like you, I'm no "expert". Just visualising the situation where a "paramour" deliberately "opens-up" a married Partner with "prolonged Magic Wand insertion" and so render her "tiny-rigged" Hubby "redundant", causing her to regularly seek him for "confidential sexual satisfaction".

Last edited by Turtle; 10-07-2023 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following User Says Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022